Mexicans, gang banging, and North / South

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 80
Joined: August 21st, 2005, 5:59 pm

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » November 4th, 2005, 11:27 am

YOU COMING TO THIER RESCUE?? MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS YOU FAKE BUSTER. WHAT DID THIS THREAD HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU?? WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT FARM TOWNS AND NIGGER LOVING. :lol:

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1289
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: VALLEJO
Contact:

Unread post by GTS » November 4th, 2005, 11:32 am

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:YOU COMING TO THIER RESCUE?? MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS YOU FAKE BUSTER. WHAT DID THIS THREAD HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU?? WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT FARM TOWNS AND NIGGER LOVING. :lol:
Why you try and portray this super sur gangbanger, talkin all kinds of shit about blacks and norte's when you yourself are a male nurse and not in the life. You would never say these things face to face, so I guess I feel bad for you. You talk all this shit and disrespect your own people and blacks who you don't even know. So who's the real buster :arrow:

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 80
Joined: August 21st, 2005, 5:59 pm

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » November 4th, 2005, 11:44 am

AINT NO ONE TRYING TO PORTRAY ANYTHING. I POSTED A RESPONSE I KNOW ABOUT. AND YOU'RE A HATER CAUSE IM GETTING PAID. JUST CAUSE I TREAT AND TRY AND SAVE LIVES DONT MEAN I HAVE TO LIKE ANYONE. IT'S MY JOB. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT GOES DOWN IN THE LOS. PAST, PRESENT, OR NOW. I DO BOY. I HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS IN THE PINTA FOR PULLING JALES ON TINTOS. I'VE LOST HOMEBOYS AND FAMILY MEMEBERS TO MAYATES. AND THIS PUNK "TAPP DANCER" TD, WHATEVER WAS SPEAKING ON THE SUR. WHAT THE F_CK DOES THIS MAYATE KNOW ABOUT SURENOS?? YOU'D DO THE SAME THING IF HE WAS FLAPPING HIS GUMS ABOUT NORTENOS? SO QUIT CHEERLEADING AND TRYING TO FLEX. YOU LOVE NIGGERS, I DON'T. THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT. AND I HAVE/WOULD/DID CALL MANY NIGGERS "NIGGERS" TO THEIR FACE. THATS WHY TORRANCE HAS MAJOR PEDO WITH ANY MAYATES. IT'S MY OPINION AND I PUT IT OUT THERE. NO SUGAR COATING, PURE FACTS, PURE HATE :wink:

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » November 4th, 2005, 12:07 pm

GTS wrote:
DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:YOU COMING TO THIER RESCUE?? MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS YOU FAKE BUSTER. WHAT DID THIS THREAD HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU?? WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT FARM TOWNS AND NIGGER LOVING. :lol:
Why you try and portray this super sur gangbanger, talkin all kinds of shit about blacks and norte's when you yourself are a male nurse and not in the life. You would never say these things face to face, so I guess I feel bad for you. You talk all this shit and disrespect your own people and blacks who you don't even know. So who's the real buster :arrow:
What the hell is wrong with being a male nurse? They make 80k a year and save lives. :wink:

User avatar
TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 158
Joined: October 31st, 2005, 3:56 pm
Location: SSWatts
Contact:

Unread post by TD » November 4th, 2005, 12:58 pm

doobie poopie.....stp cryin coz ur famo gt smoked by blks...u use that as an excuse 2 hate all blks...fuccin hussie....y r u frontin like uve tld niggers 2 niggers faces...may b so...but not 2 real Nigggers...lol...tell me wat u b pumpin in tht ride of urs if u gt one....wetbacks/spics r following in the steps of blks all of a sudden....niggers have set trends throghout the world..wat the fuck has wetbacks set.....ur ryt i dont kno much about wetbacks/surenos but i do kno tht there busters without numbers....thers no point in beefin over net......but uve been doin this for some time now doobie...evry1 on this forum noes ur a busta...go pickup my clipped toe nails u pussy...internet gangsta...ur all fuckin sub-humanz...wen the shyt all goes down ...i wanna kno were ur gona b....tf and east side torrance aint shyt man...carriers r ova....look at ur flats boys sidening wiv locosx3 coz ftown b fuckin u in ur asses...bitchmade doobie...."arrrrh mama they killed tito.....no spic english ah ah".....ps get a towel 4 that back n while ur at it get me a fuccin burrito.....

User avatar
TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 158
Joined: October 31st, 2005, 3:56 pm
Location: SSWatts
Contact:

Unread post by TD » November 4th, 2005, 1:20 pm

eh doobie u fuckin turd-coloured spic ur probably wondering y us blacks leave r rubbish bins out.....so u can window shopp..dnt b hatin on blk folks coz ur famo gt smoked up...oh well...greasers aint shyt...evryone noes this...stop actin like the white man love u...he dnt love u....ur jus not a bigger threat than blks das all...u wana kno how u was born....i tell u.....i jizzzed in ur bean bag madre's shoes n let the flies do the rest....we shudda called u poopey...fucc out of here wid that "pure hate crap"...do it sumwhere else...ur not scary lol :lol:

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » November 4th, 2005, 1:26 pm

TD wrote:eh doobie u fuckin turd-coloured spic ur probably wondering y us blacks leave r rubbish bins out.....so u can window shopp..dnt b hatin on blk folks coz ur famo gt smoked up...oh well...greasers aint shyt...evryone noes this...stop actin like the white man love u...he dnt love u....ur jus not a bigger threat than blks das all...u wana kno how u was born....i tell u.....i jizzzed in ur bean bag madre's shoes n let the flies do the rest....we shudda called u poopey...fucc out of here wid that "pure hate crap"...do it sumwhere else...ur not scary lol :lol:
*Don't come down on all mexicans/chicanos, in regards to the worthiness of their race, just because this wetback, son of a tijuano ho Dookie ass, is a sureno son of a bitch.

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 80
Joined: August 21st, 2005, 5:59 pm

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » November 4th, 2005, 4:03 pm

TAPP DANCER, LOOK AT THE WAY YOU TALK. THATS WHY WE LAUGH AND SMOKE NIGGERS. YOU CAUGHT SOME FEELINGS WHEN I PUT MY POINT OUT THERE. JUST KEEP YOUR ASS IN NUTSACK HOOD AKA GAY SHIT WATTS AND KEEP THOSE LIPS HITTING THE FLOOR. YOU MAKE NO SENSE AND TRIED TO TURN THIS THREAD INTO A PISSING CONTEST. NAH, AINT GOING TO HAPPEN. JUST KEEP FISHING FOR ANSWERS AND WORRYING ABOUT "SPICS" COMING THROUGH. CAUSE NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, EVERYONE ALL OVER THIS WORLD HATES NIGGERS OR HAS SOME SORT OF RESERVATION AGAINST YOUR KIND. YOU PEOPLE ARE SUB-HUMAN. NOT WORTHY OF ANYTHING. IF IT WASNT FOR WHITE FOLKS, YOUR ETHIOPIAN BROTHERS WOULD STILL BE LIVING IN MUD HUTS AND USING ELEPHANT DUNG AS A FUEL. :lol: OH, YEA I JUST WATCHED NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC AND THEY STILL DO :lol: JUST REST YOUR NECK AND GET BACK ON THIS TOPIC. OR BETTER YET, TAKE YOUR ASS TO THE CRIP WALKING SECTION, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MEXICANS. QUIT DICK RIDING PUNK NIGGER

User avatar
TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 158
Joined: October 31st, 2005, 3:56 pm
Location: SSWatts
Contact:

Unread post by TD » November 5th, 2005, 9:24 am

ooooooohh u upset now doobie....i can c ur hurting lol :cry: coz for once on here uve gt competition....das ryt keep ur wetback self in check.....y u net banging....u love tlkin about all dis sureno/mexican pride but ur nt even in the raza...u punk bitch...n if nutthoods so gay...n nuttsacked...come down n have ur say????..im not gona dickride torrance wetbacks coz i kno i wont go there n dickride...now u gettin my drift bean bag...u keep sayin "ah ah worry about us sur comin fru watts...no spic" lol....thers already wetback gangs here how comes they dnt wnt nun...varrio grape st, colonia watts,watts locos x3 r all in their little boundaries....grape st have basically taken out ss watts village boys n dats nt an opionion its a fct ese.....n y u banging on ethiopians...coz their disadvantaged...thers more succesful/rich blks than there are mexicans u pussy....n what about ur lettuce picking mexico brothers....whos the richest person in mexico..the one that gets it.....y does ur spic girlfriend wear nickers...obviously 2 keep her ankles warm.....n for us being hated ova the world...lol...cum on man...hip hop is basically the biggest selling genre...o but wait...what music u listen 2 bean boy??....ur probably a fucking kike...most of u spics do anyway..what kind of a name is doobie...more like doome....ps u still havent gt a towel for that back...tut tut tut...HOW MANY TIMES MUST U TELL THESE SPICS :wink:

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » November 5th, 2005, 11:06 am

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:TAPP DANCER, LOOK AT THE WAY YOU TALK. THATS WHY WE LAUGH AND SMOKE NIGGERS. YOU CAUGHT SOME FEELINGS WHEN I PUT MY POINT OUT THERE. JUST KEEP YOUR ASS IN NUTSACK HOOD AKA GAY SHIT WATTS AND KEEP THOSE LIPS HITTING THE FLOOR. YOU MAKE NO SENSE AND TRIED TO TURN THIS THREAD INTO A PISSING CONTEST. NAH, AINT GOING TO HAPPEN. JUST KEEP FISHING FOR ANSWERS AND WORRYING ABOUT "SPICS" COMING THROUGH. CAUSE NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, EVERYONE ALL OVER THIS WORLD HATES NIGGERS OR HAS SOME SORT OF RESERVATION AGAINST YOUR KIND. YOU PEOPLE ARE SUB-HUMAN. NOT WORTHY OF ANYTHING. IF IT WASNT FOR WHITE FOLKS, YOUR ETHIOPIAN BROTHERS WOULD STILL BE LIVING IN MUD HUTS AND USING ELEPHANT DUNG AS A FUEL. :lol: OH, YEA I JUST WATCHED NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC AND THEY STILL DO :lol: JUST REST YOUR NECK AND GET BACK ON THIS TOPIC. OR BETTER YET, TAKE YOUR ASS TO THE CRIP WALKING SECTION, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MEXICANS. QUIT DICK RIDING PUNK NIGGER
and what type shit did the aztecs wear before the Spanish conquered thier shit?

LOL you actually think youre white dont you bitch?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » November 5th, 2005, 11:09 am

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:CAUSE NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, EVERYONE ALL OVER THIS WORLD HATES NIGGERS OR HAS SOME SORT OF RESERVATION AGAINST YOUR KIND. YOU PEOPLE ARE SUB-HUMAN. NOT WORTHY OF ANYTHING.

Youre people are pretty hated to,even by other latinos,and most def by whites.They only use you pussies now in Cali because they realize they are outnumbered.If those nazis gained power,your asses would be thrown in those gas chambers right along with us,jews and every other non aryan type.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » November 5th, 2005, 11:11 am

You think we are big lipped and sub human.From what i have read/heard from whites,they think youre all short,big headed midgets with no necks and low IQs.Does that mean its true?

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: October 13th, 2005, 7:31 pm

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 5th, 2005, 11:45 am

man yall is some racist foo's! i hope none of yall talk like that really, you most likely dont, cuz you would get shot. and yall wonder why people get done shit...

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » November 5th, 2005, 2:41 pm

Mexican:.805 wrote:man yall is some racist foo's! i hope none of yall talk like that really, you most likely dont, because you would get shot. and yall wonder why people get done shit...
Im not racist,but Doobie seems to think that blacks are the only ones who are considered sub human by mainstream society.The stereotype about blacks is that we all have big lips,charcol dark skin,are lazy and prone to commit crime.The stereotype about mexicans is that they have very large heads,no neck,are midgets,are stupid,reproduce like mice,are prone to commit crimes,and that most are here illegally and work for cheap labor thereby taking jobs from legal US citizens.Is it true?no.But thats just how it is.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » November 7th, 2005, 2:17 pm

Mexican:.805 wrote:man yall is some racist foo's! i hope none of yall talk like that really, you most likely dont, because you would get shot. and yall wonder why people get done shit...
*Man fuck you, and your dookie ass brother. The reason why black folks get shot, like that ethiopian cat who wasn't fucking with no one, is because your people are some racist sur devils-THAT'S WHY FOOL!!!! And hell yeah, I've said this shit in public to mexican's faces, maddogged plenty of your kind, and have lived to tell the story.

That's why I suggest black folks form militias, and take it to you sureno devils who will feel no revulsion at the idea of taking out innocent black civilians, who's not even thinking about them, or bothering them.

Your devil brethren will fuck with black folks, and will take them out, simply because THEY'RE BLACK, AND WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION!!! And you know this MUTHAFUCKA!!

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 80
Joined: August 21st, 2005, 5:59 pm

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » November 7th, 2005, 8:11 pm

^^^LOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU DONT SAY ANYTHING WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR WHITE GIRLFRIEND TO A BURRITO JOINT. CAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU BLACK MOFO'S LOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE MEXICAN FOOD. BUT SORRY, CANT MESS WITH THE COLLARD GREENS, HAM HOCKS, CHITTERLINS, OR SWEET POTATOS. NASTY FOOD IF YOU ASK ME. ONLY A HIT WITH COLORED FOLKS:mrgreen:

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 80
Joined: August 21st, 2005, 5:59 pm

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » November 7th, 2005, 8:17 pm

QUOTE FROM "REAL ANGRY BLACK MAN"

*Man fu-- you, and your dookie ass brother. The reason why black folks get shot, like that ethiopian cat who wasn't #%@&#%@ with no one, is because your people are some racist sur devils-THAT'S WHY FOOL!!!! And hell yeah, I've said this shit in public to mexican's faces, maddogged plenty of your kind, and have lived to tell the story.

That's why I suggest black folks form militias, and take it to you sureno devils who will feel no revulsion at the idea of taking out innocent black civilians, who's not even thinking about them, or bothering them.

Your devil brethren will fu-- with black folks, and will take them out, simply because THEY'RE BLACK, AND WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION!!! And you know this MUTHAFUCKA!!



:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » November 8th, 2005, 6:57 am

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:^^^LOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU DONT SAY ANYTHING WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR WHITE GIRLFRIEND TO A BURRITO JOINT. CAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU BLACK MOFO'S LOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE MEXICAN FOOD. BUT SORRY, CANT MESS WITH THE COLLARD GREENS, HAM HOCKS, CHITTERLINS, OR SWEET POTATOS. NASTY FOOD IF YOU ASK ME. ONLY A HIT WITH COLORED FOLKS:mrgreen:
*First of all devil, my girlfriend's not white, SHE'S ERITREAN! Secondly, I don't eat mexican food, from mexican joints, because I heard they put shredded chihuahua meat in their burritos and other tortilla dishes.

And if you don't want to mess with "THE COLLARD GREENS, HAM HOCKS, CHITTERLINS, OR SWEET POTATOS," then that's just fine with me, because on the same token, you oughtn't listen to, or perform black music, use black slang, utilize certain black gestures and mannerisms, or wear zoot suits, and other "pachuco" adornment-because to me, for a chicano with "brownpride" to do this, is NASTY AND DISGUSTING, CULTURAL BANDIT BEHAVIOR, IF YOU ASK ME!

Speedy Gonzales...

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » November 8th, 2005, 6:58 am

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:QUOTE FROM "REAL ANGRY BLACK MAN"

*Man fu-- you, and your dookie ass brother. The reason why black folks get shot, like that ethiopian cat who wasn't #%@&#%@ with no one, is because your people are some racist sur devils-THAT'S WHY FOOL!!!! And hell yeah, I've said this shit in public to mexican's faces, maddogged plenty of your kind, and have lived to tell the story.

That's why I suggest black folks form militias, and take it to you sureno devils who will feel no revulsion at the idea of taking out innocent black civilians, who's not even thinking about them, or bothering them.

Your devil brethren will fu-- with black folks, and will take them out, simply because THEY'RE BLACK, AND WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION!!! And you know this MUTHAFUCKA!!



:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
*Only a perverted madman would find this statement of mine funny...

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 80
Joined: August 21st, 2005, 5:59 pm

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » November 8th, 2005, 6:06 pm

QUOTE FROM AN ANGRY BLACK MAN!!

*First of all devil, my girlfriend's not white, SHE'S ERITREAN! Secondly, I don't eat mexican food, from mexican joints, because I heard they put shredded chihuahua meat in their burritos and other tortilla dishes.


:shock: :shock:

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » November 8th, 2005, 7:21 pm

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:^^^LOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU DONT SAY ANYTHING WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR WHITE GIRLFRIEND TO A BURRITO JOINT. CAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU BLACK MOFO'S LOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE MEXICAN FOOD. BUT SORRY, CANT MESS WITH THE COLLARD GREENS, HAM HOCKS, CHITTERLINS, OR SWEET POTATOS. NASTY FOOD IF YOU ASK ME. ONLY A HIT WITH COLORED FOLKS:mrgreen:
Mexicans are also considered people of color.

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 234
Joined: August 17th, 2005, 11:48 am
Location: Riverside, CA (originally the BAY)

Unread post by yo foo » November 9th, 2005, 7:58 pm

doobie,

at one point i thought you were educated... but when you say shit like you are saying, you sound like a total dumbfuck. I seriously think that La Eme has brain washed surenos, because basically the Aryans own them. Basically , by the way you are behaving, it seems like the Aryans are buttfucking you guys.

PolarAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 88
Joined: July 20th, 2004, 9:15 am
Location: SoCal

Unread post by PolarAC » November 10th, 2005, 6:33 pm

^^^Real Talk

I don't have a problem with mexicans. Why? because I can't hate on other dark-skinned people (well, most of them have color).

Doobie's talk sounds no different from the foulness on stormfront.

Nigger-Lover, WTF?? Coming from a Mexican.
To qoute KRS-ONE, get the damn pillow off your head, and put a book in it. Maybe you'll see that the Aryans have dark-skinned people hatin' on other dark-skinned people.

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: October 13th, 2005, 7:31 pm

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 10th, 2005, 9:54 pm

blak/brown has nothing to do with them white bois. they aint shit fuk AB. and a very small amount of surenos are racist, and they are becuz they probably have had a bad experience with blax such as being shot/jumped/beat up.
one thing bout surenos, is we either hate or luve you. no in between. if your gona be down with us, orale, its all good were down 4 the cause, got your bak. BUT if you becum a southsiders enemy, a sureno will always member you, look to cach you slipping, and try and bring hell upon you. surenos can be cool cats, but get on the bad side of a southsider, shit can get real ugly

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Unread post by TheReal » November 11th, 2005, 10:40 am

Mexican:.805 wrote:blak/brown has nothing to do with them white bois. they aint shit #%@& AB. and a very small amount of surenos are racist, and they are becuz they probably have had a bad experience with blax such as being shot/jumped/beat up.
one thing bout surenos, is we either hate or luve you. no in between. if your gona be down with us, orale, its all good were down 4 the cause, got your bak. BUT if you becum a southsiders enemy, a sureno will always member you, look to cach you slipping, and try and bring hell upon you. surenos can be cool cats, but get on the bad side of a southsider, shit can get real ugly
*Oh, I see...so that's why you racist bitches target innocent black civilians, right?

Secondly, I do believe that mexican/chicano surs can be extremely racist without the help of AB mofos, and are, HOWEVER, being allies with these devils say a lot about the these racist mexican/chicanos who are sur, in regards to their latent racism, and why things are, the way they are presently.

Furthermore, the collective sur, and sur individuals, many of them, never had really any bad experiences with blacks in their personal lives, or in the lives of their families. As a matter of fact, they probably had more shit coming at them from their own people, outside of some street crime BS they faced at the hands of some black criminal, who was probably not even in a gang.

What it is, is that mexican/chicanos down south are feeling their numbers, and as a result, they're feeling cocksure about themselves, to where it has led to their arrogance, as well as imposing a will they always wanted to impose, but never did so, only because they never had the numbers until now: SUBJUGATE, NEUTRALIZE, AND ULTIMATELY ANNIHILATE, THE TOTAL BLACK COMMUNIT!!

These people's "pride" instantly translates into hatred of black folks, because their "pride" makes them full of themselves, arrogant, haughty and full of shit. It also makes them comfortable, in justifying their hatred.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with having pride in your tribe, your culture and your roots. To me, that's a beautiful thing. But if you're "pride" leads you to hating and having the desire to kill and subjugate another race, just because they are vulnerable, and no longer have the numbers they once had-not only makes this person, or persons with this type of "pride" a coward, who's only a conditional badass based on his numbers, but a DEVIL also!

ChrisF202
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 114
Joined: October 23rd, 2005, 11:18 am
Location: West Islip, NY
Contact:

Unread post by ChrisF202 » November 11th, 2005, 4:30 pm

We all saw what happened in Yugoslavia in the mid 1990s; they still havent recovered from the violence. I dont want to see the same thing happen here.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 13th, 2005, 12:25 am

Mexican...805 much love to you we need more like you but this stupid bitch doobie dont hate cuz we better than you and yall wetbacc's are them white boys bitches they probally c fuccin you bitches in jail.Dont hate cuz you dirty wanna c blacc ass bitches cant come up.You think its funny c'n a nigga hater well let c funny yall just as dirty as us discriminated as us and they took us from africa and the craccers whooped you punk ass bitches and took part of your country and you still cant do nothin about it.So while you talkin shit you wetbacc's say dont talk like niggaz you bitches are on our nuts tryin to c like us bitch we started rap nigga this bangin shit ours so fucc you yo racist family and your fuccin heritage dirty pussy ass cant fight without your homeboys bitch made ass wetbacc succa.I dont give a fucc what forum this is niether cuz fucc all racist you punk motha fuccaz aint worth me even lookin at you bitches.And if you comebacc with a comment aww you aint in LA or any of that BS or meet me in the streetz I will and you wetbaccs aint shit with out a unit or blade so meet in the streetz man to man oh I forgot you aint no man you hide behind guns and your race so get yo weight bitch.If you are not a racist mexican or white boy do not pay attention to this statement.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 13th, 2005, 12:29 am

Oh and I got a little bit of the south in me to bitch I wish you would call me a nigger in my face and c if I dont send you down the mississippi river. :lol: :lol: :lol:

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 110
Joined: October 28th, 2005, 10:36 am
Location: Memphis but from Oakland

Unread post by 20_loc » November 13th, 2005, 12:31 am

Oh and I got a little bit of the south in me to bitch I wish you would call me a nigger in my face and c if I dont send you down the mississippi river.I aint no internet banger either bitch I talk my shit without my gun or with my niggaz behind somthin you cant do.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 13th, 2005, 12:38 am

there will be a few banned people from this string. thats for sure. When are people going to repsect the rules here and respect others. Just because the topic of this website is gangs, doesnt mean you have a free pass to disrespect.
-close-

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9123
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re:

Unread post by alexalonso » December 27th, 2012, 2:33 am

UmanH-ay wrote:But how does The Nortes and Surenos beef on the streets if their from different cities?

Correct me if im wrong, Nortes should be from cities such as

San Fransisco
Sacramento
San Jose
Oakland

Surenos from

Los angeles
san dieago
Long Beach
I think that towns like Fresno, Bakersfield are the division between Nortenos and Surenos

k001869
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: March 22nd, 2013, 6:43 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Illinois
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Re:

Unread post by k001869 » March 22nd, 2013, 8:42 am

MICK wrote:How come I used to see SUR 13 sprayed on walls in Atlanta?

Also, theres gangs here in CHI that have x13 next to their name.

whats that about? Is it not just a Cali thing anymore?
Thats wierd I lived in CHI all my life I've bever seen and LA SUR 13 sh*t anywhere, the only dudes I knew that were claiming that stuff were dudes from Cali who lived way out of the city in west chicago, that LA sh(t dont work in the city.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”