White Kats in Blood/Crip Gangs

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » October 24th, 2005, 12:46 pm

flatline wrote:i know us army soldiers claimin blood or crip chillin with white boys my best friend is from 83 hoovers but he in jail now for transportin yayo in his belly. but im not claimin anything. i also know a white guy his name is jason from texas who claims to bang crip and i believe because all the black guys respect and accept him, noone ever said he fake thuggin or somethin.


See? Its like I said...pretty soon...Crips on Mars.....

Crips and Bloods in the Army??

User avatar
flatline
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: October 8th, 2005, 7:29 am
Location: FfM - craKK ciTy

Unread post by flatline » October 24th, 2005, 12:48 pm

allright then lets say ex-crips and bloods...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 24th, 2005, 3:49 pm

A Ghost wrote:
flatline wrote:i know us army soldiers claimin blood or crip chillin with white boys my best friend is from 83 hoovers but he in jail now for transportin yayo in his belly. but im not claimin anything. i also know a white guy his name is jason from texas who claims to bang crip and i believe because all the black guys respect and accept him, noone ever said he fake thuggin or somethin.


See? Its like I said...pretty soon...Crips on Mars.....

Crips and Bloods in the Army??


A lot of people are like that.

Tray (later known as rapper Ice-T) was still considered a member of W/S Harlem 30's when he went to the Army for four years. He stopped being in the military because he said it was honestly hard to keep up with all that, and then he later ended up using his weapon skills to rob banks.

And it think it was wutver or something like that on this very board that said he is Blood and is overseas with the Army right now.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » October 24th, 2005, 4:13 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:A lot of people are like that.

Tray (later known as rapper Ice-T) was still considered a member of W/S Harlem 30's when he went to the Army for four years. He stopped being in the military because he said it was honestly hard to keep up with all that, and then he later ended up using his weapon skills to rob banks.

And it think it was wutver or something like that on this very board that said he is Blood and is overseas with the Army right now.


I take back the question about the Army because it's not like the Army is full of kids from the Hamptons, or Beverly Hills.

User avatar
flatline
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: October 8th, 2005, 7:29 am
Location: FfM - craKK ciTy

Unread post by flatline » October 25th, 2005, 10:11 am

i couldnt say it better than that....

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 747
Joined: November 17th, 2005, 2:23 pm
Location: M-town from the Bay area
Contact:

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 22nd, 2005, 11:55 pm

All tru crips know whites were not to get down with crips.
There is a white boy named Polar Bear down here who is supposebly an OG of NH111 dont none of the real locs that are older respect this nigga shit most of them went to different sets cuz of him.

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: September 16th, 2005, 5:09 am
Location: Santa Ana,CA

Unread post by wutevr » November 25th, 2005, 9:54 am

flatline wrote:im in germany we have no crip sets, but i know us army soldiers claimin blood or crip chillin with white boys my best friend is from 83 hoovers but he in jail now for transportin yayo in his belly. but im not claimin anything. i also know a white guy his name is jason from texas who claims to bang crip and i believe because all the black guys respect and accept him, noone ever said he fake thuggin or somethin.


wuz up BLOOD i just kame frum R.O.B out that way...dam mane the A6 wuz off the hook that last nite that i wuz dere...sum German kat smoked me out with hash i wuz Blitzed

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » November 27th, 2005, 9:28 pm

i dont let the kolor of skin generalize for any type of people. i know white boys who are way more thoro n real then some of u kould ever imagine being. i know asian boys who are ruthless. i kno an indian kid who got more stripes then ur fav. gang member. if u think just kause of the kolor of sum1s skin they kant b real n down 4 ther shit, kome threw my city n ill show u niggas of every skin color thats ready to bang till they die 4 ther shit. if u think white kats kant bang hard then u needa open ya eyes. im not sayin all of them but not all blacks can bang right either. every race got its cannons

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 747
Joined: November 17th, 2005, 2:23 pm
Location: M-town from the Bay area
Contact:

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 27th, 2005, 9:38 pm

the reason most blacc gangs like crips where made to protect blaccs from whites and now you got niggaz puttin white boys down that shit aint right.

User avatar
shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 171
Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 12:08 am

Unread post by shadoworder » November 27th, 2005, 11:58 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Crash wrote:Which rap video was it?


That new one with Akon and Young Jeezy.

There wasn't a lot of people in the cafeteria. Maybe only 4 or 5. But still.

I walked right by him and he was going crazy. He didn't even care.

He swung from side to side. Hunched over then swung back and forth. At the same time attempting to do some sort of version of the crip walk. And twisting his fingers into different hand signs.

While wearing a 59-50 fitted baseball hat. (The ones that are 7 times the size of the human head) Super baggy jeans. And a super baggy shirt.

Then he walked over to the food area and started to talk to 2 other white girls. They must have known each other because the girls said something about it to him and he said something weird like "that was my shit yo. I gotta dance."

I was shocked. I have never seen anybody white ever do that and actually be serious about it. It was so weird. Still is weird.

I don't know. I guess as long as he doesn't think he is some hard ass thug or banger I guess it's ok. Maybe he just likes to dance or something?



clown


LMFAO!!!too bad you didnt have a camera with you.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 28th, 2005, 4:23 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
perongregory wrote:Eminem doesn't say nigga bu the has called blacks niggers and some other racist shit in this old song he made thats on tape after his black girlfriend broke up with him.


What's the song name? I really doubt this because everyone would have just boycotted him or something, expecially on an old song, if he was still coming up no one would have tolerated that.

Plus he's cool with D12, and that one dude helped develop his skills as an MC, why would he do it racial? I would think he would go deeper than that and REALLY diss her, he goes deep when he disses someone (like his OWN mom, Kim, etc).


Eminem said something along the lines of "Black girls just want ya for ya money and that aint funny"
Benzino just saw this as a chance to ressurect his own music career but ended up gettin his ass served to him(Plus his last album "arch nemises" flopped hard)

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » November 28th, 2005, 11:25 am

shadoworder wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Crash wrote:Which rap video was it?


That new one with Akon and Young Jeezy.

There wasn't a lot of people in the cafeteria. Maybe only 4 or 5. But still.

I walked right by him and he was going crazy. He didn't even care.

He swung from side to side. Hunched over then swung back and forth. At the same time attempting to do some sort of version of the crip walk. And twisting his fingers into different hand signs.

While wearing a 59-50 fitted baseball hat. (The ones that are 7 times the size of the human head) Super baggy jeans. And a super baggy shirt.

Then he walked over to the food area and started to talk to 2 other white girls. They must have known each other because the girls said something about it to him and he said something weird like "that was my shit yo. I gotta dance."

I was shocked. I have never seen anybody white ever do that and actually be serious about it. It was so weird. Still is weird.

I don't know. I guess as long as he doesn't think he is some hard ass thug or banger I guess it's ok. Maybe he just likes to dance or something?



clown


LMFAO!!!too bad you didnt have a camera with you.


It would have been even better if I had one of those little video/camera phones, but I don't. :?

I'm not saying that white kids can't be from the ghetto. It's just that this kid was acting waaay to ghetto. It's when the kid overdoes it that you can tell something's wrong.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 28th, 2005, 5:49 pm

^^^^^^^^^

How about when Usher and R. Kelly and all those other black Backstreet Boys try to act hard?

That last R. Kelly thing, the Closet or whatever story crap, if you saw the whole thing... that was so f-ckin gay. I hope he goes to jail for what he did to all those girls.

Did anyone see the new "Boondocks" cartoon on adult swim/Cartoon Network? They had a whole episode on this, it was funny and deep, good show.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » November 28th, 2005, 9:51 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:^^^^^^^^^

How about when Usher and R. Kelly and all those other black Backstreet Boys try to act hard?

That last R. Kelly thing, the Closet or whatever story crap, if you saw the whole thing... that was so f-ckin gay. I hope he goes to jail for what he did to all those girls.

Did anyone see the new "Boondocks" cartoon on adult swim/Cartoon Network? They had a whole episode on this, it was funny and deep, good show.


ROTFL!!! Did you see the new South Park? They made fun of R. Kelly in it.

LOL! Black Backstreet :lol: :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 28th, 2005, 10:20 pm

There actually was a group called "The Blackstreet Boys" or something like that.

Usher acting like he can fight is funny, I wanna see his pretty face get popped in the nose, then we will see if he can stay "in the mix"

And R. Kelly was ridiculous, for those that didn't see all five chapters of that crap "Closet" he basically randomly takes out his gun saying he will kill everyone if they don't tell him what is going on with their relationship and sexuality, what the hell? :shock:

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » November 29th, 2005, 1:25 am

^^^ lol i was hoping to hear about "In the closet" i heard the first song "Ive been kickin it with your girlfriend" and that was bad enough lol

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » November 29th, 2005, 10:01 pm

ROTFL!!

It was called Blackstreet, if that's what your'e referring to...

And in the South Park episode, R. Kelly came on and did exactly what you said, he kept threatening to shoot people. :lol:

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » December 6th, 2005, 5:53 pm

the reason most black gangs like crips where made to protect blaccs from whites and now you got niggaz puttin white boys down that shit aint right.


Naw nigga, you got it twisted. The whole crip thang started to protect black people from the government, the police force... which happens to be made up of mainly white people, and on top of that, white people with stereotypical views on blacks and mexicans. To hate every white person because you have had bad experiences with some is hypocritical konsidering what we (black people) are all fighting for: to not be pigeon holed and stereotyped as ignorant, dirty fuck ups.

I did the same thing with Police, and the nigga Stamps set me right.

swiss407
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: December 11th, 2005, 3:15 am

Unread post by swiss407 » December 11th, 2005, 7:37 am

Str8UpMenace wrote:that'll be pretty gay if there were any white fags in the bloodz or cripz cause then the whole gang will be gay and become a laughin stalk throughout the hood.
black gangs are for blacks only and chicano gangs are for chicanos only and white faggot gangs are for white faggots only but its ok if black and chicanos mix sum timez, but if black and white mix hell no fu-k that its the stupidest shyt i've ever heard of u only do that shyt if u wanna be a pussy even food and nature tell u the answer cause if want ur coffee to be more strong u make ur coffee darker and if u want it weaker u try to make more whiter by pouring more milk in, also if u want the most nutritional bread u buy brown bread and if want the most non nutritional bead u buy white bread.

get the point so don't say anything this disespectful to black gangs


that's the dumbest shit I ever heard. Nature don't make coffee or bread. This what happens when ya give dumb bitches a voice before they get a brain.

swiss407
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: December 11th, 2005, 3:15 am

Unread post by swiss407 » December 11th, 2005, 8:26 am

Mad respect to everyone here who ain't down with that racism BS. Whites hatin blacks is no different then blacks hatin whites, it's all wrong and it's all f@cked up. What's all this "actin black" shit anyway? I grew up around black people so I have that swagger to me, it ain't like I'm puttin on a show this is just who I am. I'm a white boy, yeah, I grew up in South Philly and I didn't even know any other white kids outside of school for the first 13 years of my life. Always hung with black people and always got respect from them and always gave that respect right back. I don't bang, but always ran with people that did, black people. I don't know shit about Cali or how ya'll roll but just from readin shit here it don't seem like ya'll got many white people livin out there so how can you expect them to be runnin with so called "black" gangs? I'm Livin in Orlando now and still I make friends with more black people then white people just cause that's what I relate to more, but I got white friends too and Latino's out the ass. Down here we got a big problem with rednecks hatin black people, but they hate me too, in fact they hate me a lot more then they hate blacks cause to them I'm a traitor to my race. It's sad cause none of us is all that different, broke is broke, ghetto is ghetto, hungry is hungry no matter what color your skin. Real will always recognize real, and real will always spot phoney punks like str8menace who hurt their own race more by hating other races.

Again, mad love to any black or latino peoples who spoke out on this thread against str8menace and his ignorance. I thank God everyday that not everybody thinks like him or I wouldn't have made it through my childhood to be talkin to ya'll right now.

2pac said it best "misplaced hate makes disgrace to races".

KashvilleBB
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: December 9th, 2005, 9:10 pm
Location: Nashville, TN
Contact:

Unread post by KashvilleBB » December 14th, 2005, 3:23 am

Damn bruh, Im suprised to see it's still so many people in L.A. on that racism shit. Im white. I grew up in South Nashville, on Meritt Ave. right behind the fairgrounds, I moved to Archer St by Edge Hill projects (Near Rose Park) when I was around 9. There was one other white family on the street. An old couple, you wud barely ever see them. Didnt know they lived there for years. I had the typical story, dad was stabbed when I was 3, sister died when I was 6, and my mom went to pills, Xanex, then to crack. Str8 shermhead & still is but I luv her to death dont get me wrong.
My best friend lived right behind me named Capius McClain. (RIP) BIP
Before anyone my age knew anything about gangs besides what their older cousin/brother was in, I was friends with everyone in the hood. We all went to the same ice cream truck, we all played ball (or watched the older kids play) on the same court, we grew up listening to the same people, we were on the same food stamps, and we could only grow to have the same allies and same enemies. Im not gonna hesitate to say that I wear the same red flag on my head and spraypaint the same set on the same walls they do. I dont consider myself a 'wigga' n use the N word n fake shyt like that, but I'll call you bruh without thinkin twice about it until I read disappointing shit like this. I know how cops and shyt is, but u gotta be ignorant to walk around hatin everybody bcuz some pigs and a couple dumbas*es. Cops stress me too, I dont get a little breathing room bcuz the color of my skin, if Im walkin the same streets with the same clothes and same swagger my homies are walkin with, the cops dont hesitate to pay attention, to roll down the window and say smarta*s comments and to ask 'you got a dime?' with the same bi*ch as* sarcastic smile. Grow up people, I understand if you see some white dude from Bel Air or sum money havin L.A. suburb or somethin with your flag hangin from his pocket, check that homie, the same way I would check it if I saw a white dude I neva seen before with my flag on, but don't assume the blood that runs through my veins is any different than the blood that runs your yours my brother, especially because I hurt the same hurts, love the same things, and bleed from the same heart that you do.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » December 14th, 2005, 5:22 am

black and mexican gangs mainly started in LA because white racist gangs not white police would go in their neighborhoods and fuck with them. So it aint just a police thing, police just add fuel to the flames. but to homie above, I understand where you comin from. it aint about black or white, but its black and white, so what side you on? Hopefully, you on the right side.

KashvilleBB
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: December 9th, 2005, 9:10 pm
Location: Nashville, TN
Contact:

Unread post by KashvilleBB » December 14th, 2005, 6:07 pm

Thats where its twisted though homie, it don't got to be no sides, and as long as black and white is 2 different sides instead of simply a different tone of skin, it's always going to be idiots feelin' like the race issue is so damn important, on both the black and white sides. To answer your question though, if I was to have to take sides, I would take the side of the people I have grown up with. That may sound stupid to you but only if you are ignorant.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 14th, 2005, 7:41 pm

^yup, there shouldn't be different sides

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 747
Joined: November 17th, 2005, 2:23 pm
Location: M-town from the Bay area
Contact:

Unread post by Oaktown_G » December 14th, 2005, 9:08 pm

I feel what yall sayin but crips were not made for whites not being racist just like the kkk is for whites only.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » December 14th, 2005, 9:18 pm

when I say its not black and white, but the issue is black and white, i'm not talking no race shit. im sayin when it comes to it what side arre you fighting for. There can never be a pure race war shit, there can be majority of one race fighting for a cause, but it's still going to be mixed groups. So good or bad? 1 or 2? pick a side. thats what i mean.

KashvilleBB
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: December 9th, 2005, 9:10 pm
Location: Nashville, TN
Contact:

Unread post by KashvilleBB » December 15th, 2005, 1:15 am

Crips weren't made for whites because they started to come up in 1969, and faced many white enemies and oppresors. But that was 1969, times are different, culture is different homie. Crippin is not as it was when Washington and Tookie met and spread your shyt around. I understand the past of the black man and although I am proud of my race, I hate things my ancestors did in the past. I think your views have a slight bit of racism in them bruh, for the simple fact that I could take it way back before 1969 and say nobody should be a Crip because men of my color and descent built the very city and streets that you claim as your set. Fu*k the KKK, they aren't for whites, they are for ignorant rednecks and the ONLY reason they were formed was to bring down the African American race. Fu*k that homie. Crips did come up hating white people, and alot of Crips do to this day (which isnt right anyways). But I guarantee you Raymond, Tookie, and whatever other names you talk to your homies about when speaking on history were way more concerned with bringing up black people that they were with taking down whites. KKK can't compare to Crips, I semi-sorta respect the Aryans from what I know bcuz I believe they are mostly for protection in prison than anything (understandable). I'm not a Crip, but it would be a lot more understandable in my eyes for me to say I'm Crippin Cuzz, then it would if you came and said I'm KKK Nig**. The 2 can't be compared in my eyes.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 15th, 2005, 9:48 am

KashvilleBB wrote:Crips weren't made for whites because they started to come up in 1969, and faced many white enemies and oppresors. But that was 1969, times are different, culture is different homie. Crippin is not as it was when Washington and Tookie met and spread your shyt around. I understand the past of the black man and although I am proud of my race, I hate things my ancestors did in the past. I think your views have a slight bit of racism in them bruh, for the simple fact that I could take it way back before 1969 and say nobody should be a Crip because men of my color and descent built the very city and streets that you claim as your set. Fu*k the KKK, they aren't for whites, they are for ignorant rednecks and the ONLY reason they were formed was to bring down the African American race. Fu*k that homie. Crips did come up hating white people, and alot of Crips do to this day (which isnt right anyways). But I guarantee you Raymond, Tookie, and whatever other names you talk to your homies about when speaking on history were way more concerned with bringing up black people that they were with taking down whites. KKK can't compare to Crips, I semi-sorta respect the Aryans from what I know bcuz I believe they are mostly for protection in prison than anything (understandable). I'm not a Crip, but it would be a lot more understandable in my eyes for me to say I'm Crippin Cuzz, then it would if you came and said I'm KKK Nig**. The 2 can't be compared in my eyes.


^True

User avatar
classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 493
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 6:43 pm
Location: san diego

Unread post by classicc » December 15th, 2005, 11:45 pm

i look at it like this times change and cats bang for different reasons like everyone now is joining or starting a gang to help the hustle or rap career( comedy) its true . if a white boy asian or whatever had my baccc i wouldn't give a damn thats me

swiss407
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: December 11th, 2005, 3:15 am

Unread post by swiss407 » December 18th, 2005, 1:22 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:I feel what yall sayin but crips were not made for whites not being racist just like the kkk is for whites only.


you said it yourself though, the KKK is for whites only and they are racist. So if your sayin the Crips are for blacks only then that's just as racist. I understand the crips weren't made for whites, but times change and just cause the KKK is still racist doesn't mean that white kids feel that way, or wanna run with them. You sayin you'd rather chase white kids outta black gangs and add more people to the KKK? Don't make no sense to me, I understand your lookin at the past, but things ain't like that no more, not with everyone at least.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » December 18th, 2005, 2:52 pm

white kids shouldn't feel they have to join a black gang or a white supremacist group in the first place. Cause itg don't matter if they in the KKK sayin, "I hate niggers" or in a black gang sayin "they hate slobs/crabs/snoovas/ whatever". They still gonna be killin black people or helpin out in black misery, in some sort of way.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 18th, 2005, 3:18 pm

What :shock: Is there a difference if its a black kid helping kill his own people?? Is it then acceptable to you if a black kid joins a black gang and helps out in black misery? To me that is even more of an atrocity.


perongregory wrote:white kids shouldn't feel they have to join a black gang or a white supremacist group in the first place. Cause itg don't matter if they in the KKK sayin, "I hate niggers" or in a black gang sayin "they hate slobs/crabs/snoovas/ whatever". They still gonna be killin black people or helpin out in black misery, in some sort of way.

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”