White Kats in Blood/Crip Gangs

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » September 22nd, 2005, 6:01 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote:grow up? u stupid mutherphucker i'm prolly older than ur white azz bytch


Who said he was white? Who said anyone on here was white? I know I'm not.

Str8UpMenace wrote: and all u white motherphuckers stop tryin to get accepted by black people


Who said anyone was trying to do that? No one here said anything about trying to "be accepted by blacks," if anyone accepts me, that's cool, and if not, that's cool too. The topic is "White Kats in Blood/Crip Gangs", not "I want to be accepted by blacks." I know there are some white crips in Long Beach (lol everyone in Long Beach is Crip besides Longos, so why not? lol) And I have seen a few here and there. There is a white boy in West Adams Rollin' 20 Neighborhood Bloods, O.G. Madd Ronald1 said that he grew up there and is like one of their family.


Str8UpMenace wrote:cause we aint gonna accept shyt first u treat us as dogs and be racist to us so its our turn to do the same to u and if u try to go against that u all are just a bunch fu-kin hipocrites cause how come all u red neck motherphuckers got to have all the fun but we can't do it to u?


Who said we were "red neck motherphuckers" who "got to have all the fun" by persecuting others? Was anyone here past the age of five, or even alive when all of this was going on? I doubt reading this (maybe one or two people) were even alive to hear Dr. King speak, let alone participate in all this racism you speak of.


Str8UpMenace wrote:also to the bytches who think i like havin chicanos in black cause i never said that i only said that i don't mind a chicano joining a black gang rather than a white boy joining a black gang


Are you sure about that? You do realize there is a black vs. Mexican war going on, and that no white gang has any real/serious beef with any black gang outside of teh pen, don't you?











^^^^^^^^^Messed one of the quotes up.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread postby se11 » September 22nd, 2005, 6:18 pm

a white kid from the real hood won't need to "try to be accepted by black ppl". those are the kinds of white people that will ride with black gangs, ones from black hoods, where they are the same economic class and status.

and whats wrong with trying to be accepted by black people? being accepted is just like making friends. do you have something against whites andd blacks making friends, or are you so fucking racist that you dont want that either, you fucking racist?

i dont agree with these white kids dressing up with bandanas, and acting black, but your just so fucking racist, it gets me mad.

User avatar
wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 509
Joined: December 8th, 2004, 5:55 pm
Location: Norwalk, California

Unread postby wizdom » September 22nd, 2005, 7:06 pm

this mess is making me laugh... why do whiteboys start up a dumb forum like this? if u white and u ride then u do, u dont need any1 to accept u kause u already riding with black ni99as, dont start a forum bout it.

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » September 22nd, 2005, 8:41 pm

wizdom wrote:this mess is making me laugh... why do whiteboys start up a dumb forum like this? if u white and u ride then u do, u dont need any1 to accept u kause u already riding with black ni99as, dont start a forum bout it.


Who said the dude who started it was white?

He was asking if there are any more sets beside the ones he saw with white members, to see if this is a trend elsewhere. How is that asking for acceptance?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread postby youngwun » September 22nd, 2005, 10:52 pm

I'm 100% black and I have no alterior motives. I was asking for knowledge, which seems to be something most people on here want nothing to do with. Living in South Kentral means I hear a lot of shit, but I aint riding off rumours and street talk. I heard rumours of white kats banging crip & Blood, so I asked about it. People need to stop twisting shit around and just stick to the fakts. I aint asking for people's opinions as much as I am just wanting people to tell me fakts aka REAL INFO. Thanks to the people who have and the people who have respekted my interest in learning a bit about some of this shit.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread postby se11 » September 23rd, 2005, 11:46 am

okay, so this is what happened here. a guy from asia, wants to know about gangs in the USA. wants to know if they have white people in them. ok, so he asks. and what happens? he gets made fun of, insulted, and screamed at for asking a question on gangs, which the site is made for. lets all thank everyone who contributed negitavley to this thread, for bringing the intelligence and respect of this site down a little more, thanks guys.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread postby Str8UpMenace » September 23rd, 2005, 4:53 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote: and all u white motherphuckers stop tryin to get accepted by black people


Who said anyone was trying to do that? No one here said anything about trying to "be accepted by blacks," if anyone accepts me, that's cool, and if not, that's cool too. The topic is "White Kats in Blood/Crip Gangs", not "I want to be accepted by blacks." I know there are some white crips in Long Beach (lol everyone in Long Beach is Crip besides Longos, so why not? lol) And I have seen a few here and there. There is a white boy in West Adams Rollin' 20 Neighborhood Bloods, O.G. Madd Ronald1 said that he grew up there and is like one of their family.


white crips in long beach? buddy u ever been 2 long beach before cause i huv and i ain't never seen no white boys rollin with any niggaz or cripz and if u ask any gang banger or any O.G. from any gang or set from anywhere in the south central they'll say fuck no to any white boys tryin to roll with their set and will tell u that dis gang shyt wasn't created for white people and don't wanna ruin their reputation and respect in the hood by doin so .Datz also why we huv the N.O.I. in the south central so shyt like dis doesn't happen.
As far as the O.G. madd ronald1 shyt u gotta stop listening to any BS whte people start just to make dem look tuff and gansta so they can get sum respect

End Violence NOW wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote:cause we aint gonna accept shyt first u treat us as dogs and be racist to us so its our turn to do the same to u and if u try to go against that u all are just a bunch fu-kin hipocrites cause how come all u red neck motherphuckers got to have all the fun but we can't do it to u?


Who said we were "red neck motherphuckers" who "got to have all the fun" by persecuting others? Was anyone here past the age of five, or even alive when all of this was going on? I doubt reading this (maybe one or two people) were even alive to hear Dr. King speak, let alone participate in all this racism you speak of.


look when u tryin to get revenge on sumone u don't care when it happened u only care about wanting 2 smoke that mutherphucka as soon as possible, its not the who wat when how why mentality its the wat the fu-k and fu-k u mentality

End Violence NOW wrote:
Str8UpMenace wrote:also to the bytches who think i like havin chicanos in black cause i never said that i only said that i don't mind a chicano joining a black gang rather than a white boy joining a black gang


Are you sure about that? You do realize there is a black vs. Mexican war going on, and that no white gang has any real/serious beef with any black gang outside of teh pen, don't you?


read my post properly first i waz tryin to say that if i had a chioce between choosing a chacino or a white boy in my gang i would choose the chicano instead of the white boy and u white people are the ones who made black and mexican go to war just like u usually make coloured people go to war so they won't turn against u

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6509
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread postby Sentenza » September 23rd, 2005, 6:06 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:white crips in long beach? buddy u ever been 2 long beach before cause i huv and i ain't never seen no white boys rollin with any niggaz or cripz and if u ask any gang banger or any O.G. from any gang or set from anywhere in the south central they'll say fu-- no to any white boys tryin to roll with their set and will tell u that dis gang shyt wasn't created for white people and don't wanna ruin their reputation and respect in the hood by doin so .Datz also why we huv the N.O.I. in the south central so shyt like dis doesn't happen.
As far as the O.G. madd ronald1 shyt u gotta stop listening to any BS whte people start just to make dem look tuff and gansta so they can get sum respect


You dont seem to know about MaddRonald. Go ask himself: http://www.maddronald.com/


Str8UpMenace wrote:
read my post properly first i waz tryin to say that if i had a chioce between choosing a chacino or a white boy in my gang i would choose the chicano instead of the white boy and u white people are the ones who made black and mexican go to war just like u usually make coloured people go to war so they won't turn against u


This philosophy is called "Divide and conquer" it has been used many times in history and, yes, it has also been used on blacks to hold them down.
But dont you underestimate the inside racism of blacks, the mexican on black racism and vice versa?
Ít would also be there without the white man.
The white man didnt invent racism! He just took it to another level sometimes.

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread postby Str8UpMenace » September 23rd, 2005, 8:01 pm

yeah i know who madd ronald is i waz tryin to argue why people are calling him white for and tryin to fool the public by sayin so

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6509
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread postby Sentenza » September 23rd, 2005, 8:20 pm

I think you misunderstood Endviolencenow, cause i think he meant, that MaddRonald said, that there was a white cat in Rollin20s neighbourhood growing up with him. Not that MaddRonald was white. Cause he definitely isnt.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread postby youngwun » September 24th, 2005, 12:15 am

Man, if you know every gang member in South Central's viewpoint on white kats in gangs then you aint bangin right. I dont know if you noticed, but a Swan kant just walk into LB Insane hood and go "yo nigga, what you think of white boys ridin with you?" Give me a fucking break.

And did someone kall me asian?

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 140
Joined: February 4th, 2005, 1:08 am
Location: melbourne , australia

Unread postby hamo_uce » September 24th, 2005, 3:43 am

aint noe " WHITE CRIPs " in LBC u FOOL ! ! , i noe that ,
" W.S.I" ( WESTSIDE ISLANDERs ) are mixd with FLIps , LAOz ,
ESEs , BLKs an SAMOAns in LBC ,.......................................

FAamalosi o ia " S.O.S" WS / ES SAMOA mo SAMOA 4LYFE ! !

PARC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIPs are SAMOAN an BLACC GANG in
CPT soCAL..................................................................................

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread postby youngwun » September 24th, 2005, 10:03 am

No offense, but you're from Austrailia. Why would you know?

User avatar
wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 509
Joined: December 8th, 2004, 5:55 pm
Location: Norwalk, California

Unread postby wizdom » September 24th, 2005, 2:05 pm

youngwun wrote:No offense, but you're from Austrailia. Why would you know?


im sayin he from australia but what he said was true though...

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » September 24th, 2005, 3:06 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:read my post properly first i waz tryin to say that if i had a chioce between choosing a chacino or a white boy in my gang i would choose the chicano instead of the white boy and u white people are the ones who made black and mexican go to war just like u usually make coloured people go to war so they won't turn against u


FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT WHITE.

I can you're just trippin off of some IGNORANCE, talking without thinking.

Where you from, what set you claiming? Do you put in so little work that you sit aroudn just thinking about "fu-k white poeple" all day?

And as for the thing you said about revenge being "fu-k attitude" and "you don't care about who, what, when where, etc.", that attitude is gonna get you murked son. Listen up, as a True Piru once said, "Don't test you're bullet proof vest, cause real niggas do real things up under stress."

MiChuhSuh

Unread postby MiChuhSuh » September 24th, 2005, 3:12 pm

youngwun wrote:Man, if you know every gang member in South Central's viewpoint on white kats in gangs then you aint bangin right. I dont know if you noticed, but a Swan kant just walk into LB Insane hood and go "yo nigga, what you think of white boys ridin with you?" Give me a #%@&#%@ break.

And did someone kall me asian?


Lol I figured that out. When you said you live in "South Kentral", he might have read it as "South Korea".

So you are in Swans? I heard you got a lot of eses, and maybe even a white dude in there, but I never went to the Swans, so I don't know. Is it true? And how are the ese's dealing with the beef with F13?

Oh, and I just heard taht B-Real and mabye his brother was from 89SFB, that true?

UmanH-ay

Unread postby UmanH-ay » September 25th, 2005, 2:40 am

hamo_uce wrote:aint noe " WHITE CRIPs " in LBC u FOOL ! ! , i noe that ,
" W.S.I" ( WESTSIDE ISLANDERs ) are mixd with FLIps , LAOz ,
ESEs , BLKs an SAMOAns in LBC ,.......................................

FAamalosi o ia " S.O.S" WS / ES SAMOA mo SAMOA 4LYFE ! !

PARC VILLAGE COMPTON CRIPs are SAMOAN an black GANG in
CPT soCAL..................................................................................


Yeah thats tru the closest thing to it from what i saw was samoans half cast with White.

But Accordin to Kidlocc the village has had more than 1 white member in the past

User avatar
mattman123
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: August 17th, 2005, 5:07 am
Location: ohio
Contact:

Unread postby mattman123 » September 25th, 2005, 1:31 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:that'll be pretty gay if there were any white fags in the bloodz or cripz cause then the whole gang will be gay and become a laughin stalk throughout the hood.
black gangs are for blacks only and chicano gangs are for chicanos only and white faggot gangs are for white faggots only but its ok if black and chicanos mix sum timez, but if black and white mix hell no fu-k that its the stupidest shyt i've ever heard of u only do that shyt if u wanna be a pussy even food and nature tell u the answer cause if want ur coffee to be more strong u make ur coffee darker and if u want it weaker u try to make more whiter by pouring more milk in, also if u want the most nutritional bread u buy brown bread and if want the most non nutritional bead u buy white bread.

get the point so don't say anything this disespectful to black gangs
one im not a faggot and 2 you have to do some fucked up stuff to be a white man in a lack dominated gang.so you may wanna watch what you say about people.say you were black wich i dont know if you are or not and someone said who would let some black faggot in a white mans gang.seems insulting doesnt it.

User avatar
mattman123
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: August 17th, 2005, 5:07 am
Location: ohio
Contact:

Unread postby mattman123 » September 25th, 2005, 1:32 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:that'll be pretty gay if there were any white fags in the bloodz or cripz cause then the whole gang will be gay and become a laughin stalk throughout the hood.
black gangs are for blacks only and chicano gangs are for chicanos only and white faggot gangs are for white faggots only but its ok if black and chicanos mix sum timez, but if black and white mix hell no fu-k that its the stupidest shyt i've ever heard of u only do that shyt if u wanna be a pussy even food and nature tell u the answer cause if want ur coffee to be more strong u make ur coffee darker and if u want it weaker u try to make more whiter by pouring more milk in, also if u want the most nutritional bread u buy brown bread and if want the most non nutritional bead u buy white bread.

get the point so don't say anything this disespectful to black gangs
one im not a faggot and 2 you have to do some fucked up stuff to be a white man in a lack dominated gang.so you may wanna watch what you say about people.say you were black wich i dont know if you are or not and someone said who would let some black faggot in a white mans gang.seems insulting doesnt it.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6509
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread postby Sentenza » September 26th, 2005, 6:35 am

Well if MaddRonald said that there was a white cat in Rollin 20s (which i dont know if he said that) then i do not doubt it, cause he is a credible person.
What i know for a fact is, that there Blacks in White (Motorcycle) Gangs.
Kidlocc also said that there was a white guy named Goldie in Park Village.
I can not confirm all of this, but i guess there are some white cats in Black and especially in Mexican Gangs.
Even though it is very rare most probably.

I tend to say for example that this guy is at least partly of caucasian origin.
In addition his last name is of scottish origin.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6509
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread postby Sentenza » September 26th, 2005, 6:37 am

http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/2003/021203got.html

[img]http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/2003/pr03107.jpg[/img]

User avatar
Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 188
Joined: September 25th, 2005, 8:52 am
Location: [are you lisening or are you dumb, UK

Unread postby Jakk » September 26th, 2005, 9:14 am

[img]http://www.bravo.co.uk/worldsdeadliestgangs/images/gallery_images_bg/ep01_inmate.jpg[/img]
This is Ghost he is in the Long Beech Rollin 20s Crips and has a tattoo on his right fore arm he had half done when he was on the streets and half done when he was locked up
Heres another white Crips tattoo
[img]http://www.bravo.co.uk/worldsdeadliestgangs/images/gallery_images_thumb/ep01_tatoo.jpg[/img]

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread postby A Ghost » September 26th, 2005, 10:03 am

[img]http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/2003/pr03107.jpg[/img][img]http://www.bravo.co.uk/worldsdeadliestgangs/images/gallery_images_bg/ep01_inmate.jpg[/img]

^^^^This guy looks a LOT different than these clowns below.

I think dressing and acting like the guys below shows how "real" a person is.

The guy above was extremely violent and dangerous.

These types of kids below probably think they are hard because they hang out in packs at Starbucks and play rap really loud.

[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/september/BMride1.jpg[/img][img]http://www.wiggaz.com/photo/party.jpg[/img]

As a matter of fact the guy in the top pic doesn't even look white. Maybe a little hispanic.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread postby youngwun » September 26th, 2005, 10:35 am

Well, no matter what kolor you are, if you join a gang you ride for whatever kolor flag is hanging out your pocket. There is definately a mexican vs. black gang war going on right now, but not every gang involved seems to be racially motivated, at least not in my hood, since we do have some mexicans in with us. MOB Piru seems to be real racially motivated and shit... I've seen some slurs and shit in their tags.

But yeah, supposedly B Real is a Swan, but he dont kome by the hood so I kant say for sure, ya know?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6509
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread postby Sentenza » September 26th, 2005, 10:59 am

@A Ghost:

I agree, those guys are clowns. Wannabes who i dont even pay attention to.

Yes maybe that guy is hispanic, but his name -"Timothy McGee"- makes me wonder.
Dont know, sometimes it is hard to draw lines between Hispanics and whites.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread postby A Ghost » September 26th, 2005, 12:45 pm

Sentenza wrote:@A Ghost:

I agree, those guys are clowns. Wannabes who i dont even pay attention to.

Yes maybe that guy is hispanic, but his name -"Timothy McGee"- makes me wonder.
Dont know, sometimes it is hard to draw lines between Hispanics and whites.


I didn't say my last sentence the way I wanted to. Let me rephrase it.

If I hadn't known that the guy in the top picture was white I would have thought he was hispanic. Just by the way he looks.

The name "Timothy McGee" screams white guy. He is the exception when people talk about whites in Blood or Crip gangs. Maybe he was the only white in the neighborhood, or even the city? Maybe he was adopted?

Whatever the case he was a violent criminal who killed innocent people and he deserves to be in prison.

The clowns in the other pictures will get older and hopefully realize that skateboarding in the mall, or sitting in the starbucks parking lot with your system all the way up while wearing 4 huge chains around their necks was not something that real hardcore bangers do.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread postby youngwun » September 26th, 2005, 1:24 pm

Those fake bangers look like the same dude.

100
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 929
Joined: August 3rd, 2004, 11:38 pm

Unread postby 100 » September 26th, 2005, 2:02 pm

A Ghost wrote:[img]http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/2003/pr03107.jpg[/img][img]http://www.bravo.co.uk/worldsdeadliestgangs/images/gallery_images_bg/ep01_inmate.jpg[/img]

^^^^This guy looks a LOT different than these clowns below.

I think dressing and acting like the guys below shows how "real" a person is.

The guy above was extremely violent and dangerous.

These types of kids below probably think they are hard because they hang out in packs at Starbucks and play rap really loud.

[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/september/BMride1.jpg[/img][img]http://www.wiggaz.com/photo/party.jpg[/img]

As a matter of fact the guy in the top pic doesn't even look white. Maybe a little hispanic.



SO YOUR IMPLYINH THAT THATS HOW HISPANICS LOOK OR THERE IS A HISPANIC LOOK?

PEOPL AMUSE ME WITH THESE STATEMENTS INCLUDING HISPANICS THAT SAY THIS ALL THEY ARE DOING IS DISCRIMINATING AGAINST THERE OWN ETHNICITY.

A BLACK PERSON WHOS ROOTS AND CULTURE IS IN PUERTO RICO WILL GET MISTAKEND FOR SOMEONE THATS DOMINICAN REPUBLICAN CAUSE OF THE MIGRATION BY DOMINICAN REPS TO PUERTO RICO!

HISPANICS ARE AS WHITE AS SNOW TO BLACK AS YOUR GRANDADYS ARM CHAIR CAN'T YALL GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 943
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Unread postby DC » September 26th, 2005, 6:37 pm

People are mixing up race with nationality/national heritage. You can be of the white race and be a Mexican, there are plenty of white hispanic people in the world especially Mexico. Why is it weird that a white Mexican is in a Mexican gang, if anybody here knows there history they would know that Spanish, English, French and Irish all migrated to Mexico.
The spanish settled Mexico and they are white, then the French were there and later came the Irish and English, so it is quite comon for Mexicans to have French, Irish and English surnames. Eg , the President of Mexico name is Vincente Fox.

DC

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: March 2nd, 2005, 6:02 pm

Unread postby Str8UpMenace » September 26th, 2005, 7:36 pm

:lol: u fools are a phucking joke do u white people want us to throw u a bone or sumthing and say that yeah u white people are gangsta and we got white boys in black gangs how would u know wat'z south central really like if a white man is even seen walkin the streets of the south central he's prolly gonna end up jumped or smoked u don't how much black people got hate for white people there so get over it u faggots and admit it that there no white boys in black gangs

and get a life foolz

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread postby youngwun » September 26th, 2005, 8:11 pm

Man, white dudes, asian dudes, black dudes, etc. walk through the hood all the time. If you really think niggaz are so boneheaded that we jump ever white guy that walks by because he's white then you are fucking stupid, nigga. What does that gain us? Dude probably lives around the fucking korner.

People on here already admitted there was some known white dudes in crip/Blood sets. My question has been answered. You keep ckhiming in with the same dumb rant and it's laughable at best. Get a hobby.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread postby se11 » September 26th, 2005, 8:41 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote::lol: u fools are a #%@& joke do u white people want us to throw u a bone or sumthing and say that yeah u white people are gangsta and we got white boys in black gangs how would u know wat'z south central really like if a white man is even seen walkin the streets of the south central he's prolly gonna end up jumped or smoked u don't how much black people got hate for white people there so get over it u faggots and admit it that there no white boys in black gangs

and get a life foolz


you probably dont even live in south central, your probably not some guy from the streets, your probably not even a banger. yoou probably live in some smaller ass city and come on here thinking your hot shit because your black. if you are a banger, you probably dropped out of school and did nothing but sit in your house and play with yourself for your whole life. because we have real bangers here that aren't as stupid, ignorant, disrespectful or cocky as you. stop going around thinking your hot shit.


Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests