Black Venezuelan President Offers Free Gas 2 Poor in US

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Black Venezuelan President Offers Free Gas 2 Poor in US

Unread post by never die inside » September 21st, 2005, 2:54 pm

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl? ... 20/1330218

The president of Venezuela, Hugo Chavez, a major oil country, is offering the poor of the US cheap gas to make up for the effects of capitalism, racism, and Katrina...

The shiet he says is pretty crazy... its worth reading...


Racism is very characteristic of imperialism. Racism is very characteristic of capitalism. Katrina is – indeed, has a lot to do with racism - no doubt about it. Hate against me has a lot to do with racism. Because of my big mouth, because of my curly hair. And I’m so proud to have this mouth and this hair, because it’s African. So we need a new morality, a new ethic at this point. And from my Christian point of view, we need a revolution of the ethic. And in the political and economic fields we need to take back the flag of socialism, in my view - in order to be able to defeat - with the will of the people, with the participation of the people – to beat those ominous phenomenon such as racism.

We want to use these infrastructures to help the poor populations. We have made some progress. We have given instructions to the president of CITGO, Felix Rodriguez. We want that up to 10 percent we refine here. We supply every day to the us 1.5 million barrels of oil, crude and product and we refine, here, close to 800,000 barrels a day refined here in the us. So we would like to take 10 percent of what we refine those products and to offer these products in several modalities to the poor populations. And the pilot project will be starting in Chicago we are already operating in Chicago. Well let’s hope that there’s not going to be any obstacle by the government opposed to this project being implemented, but we will be working in those poor populations. We have some allies, local partners and we have a number of communities, and we are going to donate some heating oil, because the winter is close, and for the school transportation to school, for the Mexican neighborhood which is the largest in Chicago, La Villita, is the name of this neighborhood with close to 900,000 inhabitants, and so there are other neighborhoods with Hispanics and Latinos. October, the 14th we’re going to start with these pilot projects with small communities and schools, but there are other pilot projects that will start in November in Boston, and here in New York.

So different modalities, with local authorities, mayors, organized communities, religious groups. So we are very pleased to announce this. And to help just with a drop, and a grain of contribution to help these low-income populations, Blacks or Hispanics or also White population so we’re just starting with this project.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 21st, 2005, 3:34 pm

You're an idiot Ancient Tribes of America.

Do you suffer from such low self-esteem that you have to claim everybody in the Americas "Black".

Just because Chavez has black blood doesn't mean he's BLACK. Chavez is of black, indian and spanish ancestry.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 21st, 2005, 3:41 pm

^ you got a real attitude problem there.

ok the guy said he was african in his radio interview, so I thought he was black. but now that I see his pic below, i guess he's not 100% african. either way, he's still a cool guy. and you're still an idiot Gonzo.

[img]http://archives.cnn.com/1999/WORLD/amer ... ay.one.jpg[/img]

Hugo Chavez says... SHHHHHHHHHHHHHUT the MOUTH GONZO!!

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » September 21st, 2005, 3:44 pm

but you have a constant mind set of thinking everyone is black. gonzo just got tired of you calling everyone black, when they are not. maybe if you stopped calling everyone black he wouldn't go off like that. and the ironic thing is, your not even black, it's like you are fascinated with black people.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 21st, 2005, 3:50 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:^ you got a real attitude problem there.

ok the guy said he was african in his radio interview, so I thought he was black. but now that I see his pic below, i guess he's not 100% african. either way, he's still a cool guy. and you're still an idiot Gonzo.

[img]http://archives.cnn.com/1999/WORLD/amer ... ay.one.jpg[/img]

Hugo Chavez says... SHHHHHHHHHHHHHUT the MOUTH GONZO!!
You are a retard Ancient Tribes of America. Perhaps you should do some research before you come up with your usual nonsense.

Chávez was born to a mestizo family, like 67% of Venezuelans, in Sabaneta, Barinas State. His father, Hugo de los Reyes Chávez, was a former regional director of education and a former member of the conservative Social Christian Party, and is currently the governor of Barinas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Ch%C3%A1vez

And, I know more about the struggle that guys like Che Guevara, Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez went through and are going through, then you will ever know you moron.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 21st, 2005, 3:51 pm

se11 wrote:but you have a constant mind set of thinking everyone is black. gonzo just got tired of you calling everyone black, when they are not. maybe if you stopped calling everyone black he wouldn't go off like that. and the ironic thing is, your not even black, it's like you are fascinated with black people.
wat the. Egytians are Black. They used Henna to make their skins darker.

I can admit when Im wrong as u can tell. I never saw his pic before, i only heard Hugo Chavez say he is AFrican on the RADIO before I posted this, so I thought he was 100% black, but now that I saw the pic, i can tell he's not.

ay. im just callin it like it is. its not like white p-po be doin that. so don't get mad if the truth comes out. im on the side of blacks cus racism is clearly evident everywhere. Chai Vang just got Life for shooting at people that shot at him first after callin him chink, so don't act liek shiet is all fair for everyone, and act surprised whose ancestors were here longer than u get mad cus the system is unfair.

Anyways, This Hugo Chavez guy, black or chicano or navajo asian, watever he is, is one cool fuqqer. He's a real revolutionary.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 21st, 2005, 3:51 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:^ you got a real attitude problem there.

ok the guy said he was african in his radio interview, so I thought he was black. but now that I see his pic below, i guess he's not 100% african. either way, he's still a cool guy. and you're still an idiot Gonzo.

[img]http://archives.cnn.com/1999/WORLD/amer ... ay.one.jpg[/img]

Hugo Chavez says... SHHHHHHHHHHHHHUT the MOUTH GONZO!!
You are a retard Ancient Tribes of America. Perhaps you should do some research before you come up with your usual nonsense.

Ch?ez was born to a mestizo family, like 67% of Venezuelans, in Sabaneta, Barinas State. His father, Hugo de los Reyes Ch?ez, was a former regional director of education and a former member of the conservative Social Christian Party, and is currently the governor of Barinas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Ch%C3%A1vez

And, I know more about the struggle that guys like Che Guevara, Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez went through and are going through, then you will ever know you moron.
Gonzo, no matter what u say, you're still an idiot. LOL

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 21st, 2005, 3:55 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:Gonzo, no matter what u say, you're still an idiot. LOL
That statement proves how stupid you are. When someones proves you wrong you start with the petty insults. It doesn't surprise me coming from your ignorant ass.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 21st, 2005, 3:58 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:Gonzo, no matter what u say, you're still an idiot. LOL
That statement proves how stupid you are. When someones proves you wrong you start with the petty insults. It doesn't surprise me coming from your ignorant ass.
Gonzo. Read above. I already said I didn't see the pic of him until now, when u wrote that. I said that TWICE now.

Anyways, you ARE an idiot. Im just one of the few nice enough to let u know.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 21st, 2005, 4:05 pm

you prolly tweekin, seein all ur crazy ass mood swings... why don't u work on getting the raiders to come back to LA or somethin...

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 21st, 2005, 4:05 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:Gonzo. Read above. I already said I didn't see the pic of him until now, when u wrote that. I said that TWICE now.

Anyways, you ARE an idiot. Im just one of the few nice enough to let u know.
Yeah, I'm an idiot because, I always seem to call bull$hit on your idiotic statements and prove you wrong!!!

I love how you didn't even know what Hugo Chavez looked like and decided to start a thread about him and start saying how "cool" he was without even knowing anything about him. LOL

Your a fuckin idiot Ancient Tribes of America

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 21st, 2005, 4:08 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:you prolly tweekin, seein all ur crazy ass mood swings... why don't u work on getting the raiders to come back to LA or somethin...
I have not snorted Meth in quite awhile. And the reason, I went off on you is because of you constanly ignoring the indians in the Americas and claiming everyone "black" when you think someone is doing something positive in the Americas.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 21st, 2005, 4:09 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:Gonzo. Read above. I already said I didn't see the pic of him until now, when u wrote that. I said that TWICE now.

Anyways, you ARE an idiot. Im just one of the few nice enough to let u know.
Yeah, I'm an idiot because, I always seem to call bull$hit on your idiotic statements and prove you wrong!!!

I love how you didn't even know what Hugo Chavez looked like and decided to start a thread about him and start saying how "cool" he was without even knowing anything about him. LOL

Your a fuckin idiot Ancient Tribes of America
there's no EDIT button dipshiet. And anyone who heard that radio broadcast would have thought he was African
And I¡¯m so proud to have this mouth and this hair, because it¡¯s African.
Anyways, if there was an edit button, I woudda changed it. Big fuqqin deal. You need to lay off the tweak and get a fuqqin life faggot.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 21st, 2005, 4:11 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:Gonzo. Read above. I already said I didn't see the pic of him until now, when u wrote that. I said that TWICE now.

Anyways, you ARE an idiot. Im just one of the few nice enough to let u know.
Yeah, I'm an idiot because, I always seem to call bull$hit on your idiotic statements and prove you wrong!!!

I love how you didn't even know what Hugo Chavez looked like and decided to start a thread about him and start saying how "cool" he was without even knowing anything about him. LOL

Your a fuckin idiot Ancient Tribes of America
there's no EDIT button dipshiet. And anyone who heard that radio broadcast would have thought he was African
And I¡¯m so proud to have this mouth and this hair, because it¡¯s African.
Anyways, if there was an edit button, I woudda changed it. Big fuqqin deal. You need to lay off the tweak and get a fuqqin life faggot.
Why don't you get a life you miserable piece of shit and STOP claiming all the Mestizos and indians as BLACK you fuckin retard.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 21st, 2005, 4:12 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:you prolly tweekin, seein all ur crazy ass mood swings... why don't u work on getting the raiders to come back to LA or somethin...
I have not snorted Meth in quite awhile. And the reason, I went off on you is because of you constanly ignoring the indians in the Americas and claiming everyone "black" when you think someone is doing something positive in the Americas.
What the hell! you really think thats why??? u crazy. i fully support mexico bringing back the aztec language and saying fuqq u to learning spanish. but u know thats not gonna happen... so why should i bother even supporting that when even mexicans wont?

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 21st, 2005, 4:14 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:Gonzo. Read above. I already said I didn't see the pic of him until now, when u wrote that. I said that TWICE now.

Anyways, you ARE an idiot. Im just one of the few nice enough to let u know.
Yeah, I'm an idiot because, I always seem to call bull$hit on your idiotic statements and prove you wrong!!!

I love how you didn't even know what Hugo Chavez looked like and decided to start a thread about him and start saying how "cool" he was without even knowing anything about him. LOL

Your a fuckin idiot Ancient Tribes of America
there's no EDIT button dipshiet. And anyone who heard that radio broadcast would have thought he was African
And I¡¯m so proud to have this mouth and this hair, because it¡¯s African.
Anyways, if there was an edit button, I woudda changed it. Big fuqqin deal. You need to lay off the tweak and get a fuqqin life faggot.
Why don't you get a life you miserable piece of shit and STOP claiming all the Mestizos and indians as BLACK you fuckin retard.
I said it a thousand times.

Chicanos are from the Phillipines and Malaysia from thousands of years ago.

Pure Amazonian tribes like the Iquitos are from Cambodia or Laos.

Northwest Native American tribes are from North Asia, like the Navajo who can understand Chinese. I have been saying this for a long time now. I swear if u shoudda been born a girl with all ur emotional nonsense comin out of ur mouth.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 21st, 2005, 4:15 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:you prolly tweekin, seein all ur crazy ass mood swings... why don't u work on getting the raiders to come back to LA or somethin...
I have not snorted Meth in quite awhile. And the reason, I went off on you is because of you constanly ignoring the indians in the Americas and claiming everyone "black" when you think someone is doing something positive in the Americas.
What the hell! you really think thats why??? u crazy. i fully support mexico bringing back the aztec language and saying fuqq u to learning spanish. but u know thats not gonna happen... so why should i bother even supporting that when even mexicans wont?
Your an idiot.

So what you want the ENTIRE Americas to go back to school and learn their original languages that ALMOST nobody speaks?

You know what forget it. I already made my point. Keep living in fantasy world.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 21st, 2005, 4:19 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:you prolly tweekin, seein all ur crazy ass mood swings... why don't u work on getting the raiders to come back to LA or somethin...
I have not snorted Meth in quite awhile. And the reason, I went off on you is because of you constanly ignoring the indians in the Americas and claiming everyone "black" when you think someone is doing something positive in the Americas.
What the hell! you really think thats why??? u crazy. i fully support mexico bringing back the aztec language and saying fuqq u to learning spanish. but u know thats not gonna happen... so why should i bother even supporting that when even mexicans wont?
Your an idiot.

So what you want the ENTIRE Americas to go back to school and learn their original languages that ALMOST nobody speaks?

You know what forget it. I already made my point. Keep living in fantasy world.
language is culture. everyone knows that. its better to learn aztec n english, than spanish and english.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 21st, 2005, 4:22 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:I said it a thousand times.

Chicanos are from the Phillipines and Malaysia from thousands of years ago.
Chicanos are NOT a race you dumb fuck.
Ancient Tribes of America wrote: Pure Amazonian tribes like the Iquitos are from Cambodia or Laos.

Northwest Native American tribes are from North Asia, like the Navajo who can understand Chinese. I have been saying this for a long time now.
Native Americans are mongoloids? Tell me something new.
Ancient Tribes of America wrote: I swear if u shoudda been born a girl with all ur emotional nonsense comin out of ur mouth.
And you should of been born a Harlequin fetus.

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 21st, 2005, 4:23 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:you prolly tweekin, seein all ur crazy ass mood swings... why don't u work on getting the raiders to come back to LA or somethin...
I have not snorted Meth in quite awhile. And the reason, I went off on you is because of you constanly ignoring the indians in the Americas and claiming everyone "black" when you think someone is doing something positive in the Americas.
What the hell! you really think thats why??? u crazy. i fully support mexico bringing back the aztec language and saying fuqq u to learning spanish. but u know thats not gonna happen... so why should i bother even supporting that when even mexicans wont?
Your an idiot.

So what you want the ENTIRE Americas to go back to school and learn their original languages that ALMOST nobody speaks?

You know what forget it. I already made my point. Keep living in fantasy world.
language is culture. everyone knows that. its better to learn aztec n english, than spanish and english.
That's complete nonsense. So are some blacks in the US NOT of Nubian ancestry because they don't speak their Native language?

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 21st, 2005, 5:17 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Chicanos are NOT a race you dumb fu--.
peeps in Norwalk call themselves Chicano, thats all that matters to me. and wat, Latino and Hispanic is a race? dumb ass.

And you should of been born a Harlequin fetus.
wat the fuqq language are u speakin there? you think ur all some cool guy now cus u said Harlequin? wtf? hahahaha

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 21st, 2005, 5:19 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Ancient Tribes of America wrote:you prolly tweekin, seein all ur crazy ass mood swings... why don't u work on getting the raiders to come back to LA or somethin...
I have not snorted Meth in quite awhile. And the reason, I went off on you is because of you constanly ignoring the indians in the Americas and claiming everyone "black" when you think someone is doing something positive in the Americas.
What the hell! you really think thats why??? u crazy. i fully support mexico bringing back the aztec language and saying fuqq u to learning spanish. but u know thats not gonna happen... so why should i bother even supporting that when even mexicans wont?
Your an idiot.

So what you want the ENTIRE Americas to go back to school and learn their original languages that ALMOST nobody speaks?

You know what forget it. I already made my point. Keep living in fantasy world.
language is culture. everyone knows that. its better to learn aztec n english, than spanish and english.
That's complete nonsense. So are some blacks in the US NOT of Nubian ancestry because they don't speak their Native language?

ancestry and culture are two different things. if you lose your language, you will eventually lose your original culture. thats why its a big deal for native americans to retain their original language. but since u know everything, then why didn't u know that?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » September 21st, 2005, 7:02 pm

why dont you get back at the original Hugo Chavez topic or start a new one with this topic?

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 21st, 2005, 7:27 pm

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Chicanos are NOT a race you dumb fu--.
peeps in Norwalk call themselves Chicano, thats all that matters to me. and wat, Latino and Hispanic is a race? dumb ass.

And you should of been born a Harlequin fetus.
wat the fuqq language are u speakin there? you think ur all some cool guy now cus u said Harlequin? wtf? hahahaha
A Latino or Hispanic can be a black person, white person and a Mestizo. A Chicano is a Mexican AMERICAN who was BORN in the US you retard.

You should do some research before you post your garbage. I'm done replying to your ignorant threads, I should know better by now and stay away from your ridicoulous threads.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » September 21st, 2005, 7:29 pm

Well and one thing i want to throw in.....Navajo do NOT understand Chinese. So much is for sure.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 21st, 2005, 8:23 pm

Sentenza wrote:Well and one thing i want to throw in.....Navajo do NOT understand Chinese. So much is for sure.
Actually, many many linguistic academics would disagree with you.

http://www.1421.tv/pages/evidence/conte ... enceID=202
¡¤ Navajo elders understand Chinese (Jim Tanner and John Ting)
¡¤ Zuni understand Japanese (Jim Tanner and Nancy Yaw Davis).
Similarities between Zuni and Jomon of Japan (F Lizuka)
¡¤ Lake Tahoe. "Ta Ho" is Chinese for "Big Lake." (Jeff Spira and KK Tan)
¡¤ Native American people of the Klamath River region can still identify Chinese words and intonations (Michael Pincus)
¡¤ Yosemite - Yo Se Mi Te taken together in Chinese means magnificent mountain, beautiful place. It's now a national park in Northern California;
Suisan Bay - Sui is water & San is hill; taken together Suisan is ¡®Water & Hill Bay¡¯. Located in Northern California near Sacramento - Ben Young
¡¤ On the arrival of the Europeans to the east coast of American they heard the local Indians speak of ¡®moccocine¡¯ being the skin stiched foot wear. The Mongolian word for their foot wear is ¡®managocine¡¯ which translated into English means ¡° Our foot wear¡± (Dorsha Unkow)

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » September 21st, 2005, 8:36 pm

This guy Hugo Chavez is like the Venezuelian Tupac or somethin. Seriously.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » September 22nd, 2005, 4:43 am

Well i know a few chinese i wll show them some Navajo writings and audio sequences to find it out. I am really curious.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » September 22nd, 2005, 5:13 am

But i agree ancient. I think Hugo Chavez is a good man. He is backing up the "Indians" in his country. He has guts.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » September 22nd, 2005, 5:17 am

Ancient Tribes of America wrote:This guy Hugo Chavez is like the Venezuelian Tupac or somethin. Seriously.
One thing i always wondered about....Maybe you can answer it, Tupacs name was Tupac Amarau Shakur no?
So was he named after that last Inca King? Because his name was also Tupac Amaru. And there is also a Guerilla movement in Venezuela named like that.

http://www.tkb.org/Incident.jsp?incID=9730

http://www.jqjacobs.net/andes/tupac_amaru.html

User avatar
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1666
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm
Location: any bar in Chicago.

Unread post by MICK » September 22nd, 2005, 8:20 pm

FREE GAS FOR THE POOR?


SEND THAT SH*T THIS WAY BROTHER! lol

User avatar
Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 547
Joined: March 13th, 2005, 9:56 pm
Location: C-Town

Unread post by Tyrant » September 22nd, 2005, 9:10 pm

MICK wrote:FREE GAS FOR THE POOR?


SEND THAT SH*T THIS WAY BROTHER! lol
yes plz

Post Reply

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”