Hey Mick

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 31st, 2005, 8:14 pm

Guage12 wrote:
crstnamre wrote:
X wrote:
truthsayer wrote:It amazes me that a MOD on ANY SITE would want some jackass like this hanging around.

THERE IT IS THERE!!!

AND YOU SURE YOU NOT HIM?....LOL

Hell....you could be MICK, I could be MICK....we all could be MICK! Wait..thats not funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could be....... :o :lol: :lol:
Could be what?? Could be we are all MICK or could be funny??? :?:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 31st, 2005, 9:45 pm

lol....could be that all of yall is mick :lol:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 31st, 2005, 10:03 pm

Guage12 wrote:lol....could be that all of yall is mick :lol:

Could beeeeee. LOL!!!

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 1st, 2005, 10:56 am

HELL FIRE!!! WHAT!! JUST READ ALL THIS!!! Whatthef*ck!

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 1st, 2005, 10:59 am

A bit like Sparticus eh! I'm Sparticus, no I'm Sparticus and on....crazy shit! Laughed my balls off.....crazy shit! And Mick or whoever you are...I've had one or two conversations with you, you know what, it may be your job, but what a sneaky, lying, coniving thing to do for a living man! Catch your killers, but fuck off too man, fuck right off!!

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 1st, 2005, 11:05 am

Noog wrote:A bit like Sparticus eh! I'm Sparticus, no I'm Sparticus and on....crazy shit! Laughed my balls off.....crazy shit! And Mick or whoever you are...I've had one or two conversations with you, you know what, it may be your job, but what a sneaky, lying, coniving thing to do for a living man! Catch your killers, but fu-- off too man, fu-- right off!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 11:23 am

I AM VERY SORRY I DID NOT CHECK THIS THREAD EARLIER!

LOOKS LIKE "TRUTHSAYER" IS BACK, AND HERE TO RIDE MY DICK SOME MORE.

FUNNY YOU GUYS SAY I HAVE NO LIFE, YET YOU SPEND THE DAY RIDING ME.

I WAS STATIONED FROM APRIL 97 TO APRIL 2001 AT PENDLETON IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY, CA. (THERE IS NO MARINES BASE IN ILLINOIS)

MY COMMANDING OFFICER WAS COL. KARL THREADGILL, WHO WAS DISCHARGED A MONTH PRIOR TO MY LEAVE, AND I DONT RECALL THE LAST CO'S NAME. I DIDNT CARE FOR HIM, AND HE ONLY WAS THERE FOR THE LAST 3 WEEKS OF MY TERM.

MY SGT MAJ WAS SGT. MAJ. MALIK JOHNSON

MY RANK WAS LANCE CORPORAL

MY MOS WAS #2803 (COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER)

AS FAR AS THE INSTITUTE THAT I TOOK MY COURSES, I TOOK THEM RIGHT THERE AT PENDLETON ON THE COMPUTER.

THERE YA GO TRUTHSAYER, NOW GET OFF MY DICK AND TELL YOUR MOM I SAID HELLO.

HAHAHA. IF YOU WERE ON MY DICK ANY TIGHTER , YOU WOULD BE MY NUTSACK.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 1st, 2005, 12:21 pm

YEEEEEEES MAN! This is getting deep! Explain to me, who the f--k is Dragonslayer or whoever, this is the funkiest, craziest, funniest shit - And you know what, 'course people on here have lives - I don't live glued to a pc, its a little flutter for half hour, its interesting, very right now! I mean, I found this site to learn bout the American experience and found something else! So Mick, its you're current persona who now needs to log off and live life. Its you who's glued to the pc screen man! Maybe you frustrated with your job, the way you write about it - cant make sense of it at all - its a hall of mirrors - watch the site f--k up!

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 1st, 2005, 12:24 pm

And why's this thread in race and ethnicity?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 1:23 pm

Noog wrote:YEEEEEEES MAN! This is getting deep! Explain to me, who the f--k is Dragonslayer or whoever, this is the funkiest, craziest, funniest shit - And you know what, 'course people on here have lives - I don't live glued to a pc, its a little flutter for half hour, its interesting, very right now! I mean, I found this site to learn bout the American experience and found something else! So Mick, its you're current persona who now needs to log off and live life. Its you who's glued to the pc screen man! Maybe you frustrated with your job, the way you write about it - cant make sense of it at all - its a hall of mirrors - watch the site f--k up!
Yes Noog, I am on a pc all day. I ALSO GET PAID WELL FOR IT.

How much do you make for signing on?

get off my nuts.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 1:26 pm

And as far as who Truthsayer is, hes a little bitch from MMA.tv

He has a little crush on me, thats why he spends his time here doing nothing but talking about me.

He is a homosexual, and enjoys putting on little tights and wrestling with other grown men. :lol:

By the way Truthsayer, whats all your military info?

Thought I was full of sh*t huh?

OOHRAH!!

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 1st, 2005, 1:38 pm

The point is, now you're 'outed' as a sock puppet, righteous as it may be to catch possible killers etc but why are you still posting as Mick? Arent you wasting time when you could be morphing into another creation. Now dont get me wrong, I understand people discussing crimes on the net is foolishness. But what I've now learned is that anyone could be anyone other than who they are saying they are, some'll be real, some not. like a hall of mirrors. Bit shit really, screws up authentic conversation, I mean I might be in a thread with a guy who I think lives in NYC and in truth, its a grandmother in Utah having a wierd turn. I'm not on your nuts. Mick's the nut, finish him, let go man, you dont need him anymore! There's suppoet groups for this kind of thing, join up.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 1st, 2005, 1:42 pm

And having a rant at Truthsayer in the 'angry Mick' personna is through lad! Know when its time to bow out.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 1st, 2005, 2:33 pm

Noog wrote:And having a rant at Truthsayer in the 'angry Mick' personna is through lad! Know when its time to bow out.
YES!

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 1st, 2005, 2:37 pm

One more thing - I rec your last rant revealed that Mick is a double fruad - you're no security person either! It was a cover when your BS about your uncle unravelled and your fantasy was undone - you saved 'virtual' face by becoming the security man. You're a fantasist, thats fine,live with it, but f--k off for keeps.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 1st, 2005, 3:04 pm

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 1st, 2005, 3:06 pm

Noog wrote:Bit shit really, screws up authentic conversation, I mean I might be in a thread with a guy who I think lives in NYC and in truth, its a grandmother in Utah having a wierd turn.
ROTFL!!

[img]http://www.funpages.com/crazynun/crazynun.jpg[/img]

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 1st, 2005, 3:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 3:21 pm

Noog wrote:One more thing - I rec your last rant revealed that Mick is a double fruad - you're no security person either! It was a cover when your BS about your uncle unravelled and your fantasy was undone - you saved 'virtual' face by becoming the security man. You're a fantasist, thats fine,live with it, but f--k off for keeps.

HAHAHA. Noog, shut your Lime ass up...

You come on here to "experience the american way"?

Is it that boring in England? hahaha.

Go have some tea and crumpets brother, and by the way, F*CK YOU.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 3:22 pm

A f*ckin fantasist. hahaha.

I get paid for this sh*t. You dont f*ckin know me. :lol:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 1st, 2005, 3:26 pm

MICK wrote:A f*ckin fantasist. hahaha.

I get paid for this sh*t. You dont f*ckin know me. :lol:
Which "you" are you referring to???

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 1st, 2005, 3:34 pm

F--kwit, I said to learn about he american experience, ass in, in contrast to ours, - experience the american way, f--kwit - you cant experience shit on the internet, but you can learn a bit. F--k off fraud. If you're not a raging fantasist why are you beefing with me right now? Why would a security man want to beef with someone taking the piss out of guy who's been rumbled! Get out of here man! Do your jo

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 1st, 2005, 3:36 pm

F--kwit, I said to learn about he american experience, ass in, in contrast to ours, - experience the american way, f--kwit - you cant experience shit on the internet, but you can learn a bit. F--k off fraud. If you're not a raging fantasist why are you beefing with me right now? Why would a security man want to beef with someone taking the piss out of guy who's been rumbled! Get out of here man! Do your job, invent a new person, be a fireman or a polititian, be a redneck but f--k off with Mick. He doesnt exist.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 5:22 pm

You told me to f*ck off right?

Yea, so you started the sh*t talking.

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 7:46 pm

oh, im right here mofo, im dealing with hurricane damage, so you'll have to excuse me if i dont get on here to post each day, just to squash your hopes of being a real cool guy online.

i've already given you all my info. i was a 2871- digital electronics/cryptologic , after i was a 0341- mortarman in the infantry. oh yeah, i was also a nbc/rifle/pistol instructor as my b billets.

i got out as a sergeant, and it doesnt suprise me that you were a lowly lance corporal, if you were even in.

after 4 years you still could not make NCO? the comm field was promoting like crazy then (i know, i made sergeant), and for you to not make non commissioned officer, you must have been a real shitbag.

you probably got below average pro/con marks, shitty PFT scores, marksman quals on the range, and were probably either over the weight limit or bodyfat %.

hence being a 4 year E-3, you sloppy shit.

LOL@ little bitch from MMA.tv . let's not forget here who was pretending to do what? oh yeah, EXACTLY what i do on a daily basis.

TRAIN IN THE MOST DEMANDING SPORT IN THE WORLD - MIXED MARTIAL ARTS.

i dont make up fantasy names, lie about who i am, who my family is, and what i do. i also dont try to make up a completely new set of lies to get everyone to think im cool again.

if you would stoop so low as to totally discredit your family and heritage by living some sort of farce lifestyle online, then you are quite the pathetic man.

its amazing, guys like you dont amount to shit in life, you just keep lying and lying until someone likes you - for a short amount of time.

guys like you will never amount to jack shit in life, and this is just further proof of it.

it's a good thing we didnt meet in the marines (if you were really in), as i would have taken you out to the treeline and shown you what a real man is, then give you 50 cents so you can call your whore mom and tell her you met one.

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 7:49 pm

LOL @ Mick's profile, what a douche. - - - -

Interests: Motorcycles, Mixed Martial Arts, other sports, graffiti.

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 7:55 pm

oh and mick, ill be back, so dont try to act like a tough shit if i dont answer for a day or so.

just step up and get bitch slapped like the good little slut you are.

'i'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6'

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 1st, 2005, 8:14 pm

truthsayer wrote:i dont make up fantasy names, lie about who i am , who my family is, and what i do. i also dont try to make up a completely new set of lies to get everyone to think im cool again.

if you would stoop so low as to totally discredit your family and heritage by living some sort of farce lifestyle online, then you are quite the pathetic man .

This can be said for alot of these other clowns too....

truthsayer wrote: you just keep lying and lying until someone likes you - for a short amount of time.

Damn shame, there has to be some kind of meds for the s!@#, I mean cats really pretending to be something they know damn well they not. :arrow:

LIFEISGOOD

Unread post by LIFEISGOOD » November 1st, 2005, 8:38 pm

Mick, people would respect you more if you just told the truth. Be yourself, respect yourself, and more importantly accept yourself. Live your life.

LIFEISGOOD

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 10:19 pm

LOL, i happened to be up having a few drinks and stopped by to see if mick had spewed anymore garbage onto this forum. guess who i see is online right now? MICK!

so guess what mick, to end this charade you have tried to pull and to totally humiliate you and cause you to tuck your dick in between your legs and run away, here are some FACTS for you....

since you seem to want to try and say you are a cyber sleuth with the NSA, here ya go.....

from the NSA's website, http://www.nsa.gov

1. What is the NSA mission?
The National Security Agency is the Nation's cryptologic organization. It coordinates, directs, and performs highly specialized activities to protect U.S. information systems and produce foreign intelligence information. A high technology organization, NSA is on the frontiers of communications and data processing. It is also one of the most important centers of foreign language analysis and research within the Government. For additional information about the Agency's mission and history, please visit our website at About NSA.

NSA DOES NOT HIRE PEOPLE TO LIVE FALSE LIVES ONLINE TO BUST CRIMINALS. POLICING THE STREETS IS NOT THE NSA'S MISSION.

15. What can I tell my family and friends about my application process with NSA?
Because of possible future assignments available to you, it is prudent that you not openly discuss the details of your employment processing or possible future affiliation with NSA. We might even suggest that you limit your discussions to those in your immediate family who are knowledgeable of your processing until such time as we are able to provide you with further guidance.

LOL AT SOMEONE WORKING FOR THE NSA TELLING EVERYONE ON STREETGANGS.COM ABOUT IT.

MICK, YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED, HUMILIATED, AND OWNED. GO JERK OFF TO SOME ANIME YOU WANNABE.

catch you on the flip side.

truthsayer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truthsayer » November 1st, 2005, 10:23 pm

oh well, he got offline about 3 minutes after i posted that.

pathetic

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » November 1st, 2005, 10:30 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR SUCH A F*CKIN FAG!!! GODDMAN!! THIS IS ALL YOU DO ALL DAY? TALK SH*T ONLINE?

WHAT A LAME ASS?

I DONT WORK FOR NSA? MY PAYCHECK SAYS OTHERWISE BITCH.

AS FAR AS MY WHORE MOTHER, SHE DIED WHEN I WAS A TODLER, SO I DIDNT REALY KNOW MUCH ABOUT HER.

AND I WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO SH*T IN LIFE?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU DONT KNOW ME YOU COCK SUCKING SON OF A WHORE!

I HAVE A FUCKIN BEUTIFUL WIFE, A GREAT SON A FAT-ASS PAYCHECK, A BEUTIFUL CONDO OVERLOOKING THE BEST F*CKIN CITY IN AMERICA CHICAGO ILL, I HAVE A CAR THATS WORTH MORE THAN 2 OF YOURS, I HELPED MY POPS RETIRE AND I HAVE PLENTY OF FRIENDS OVER HERE!!
OH YEA, AND ON THE SIDE I BANG YOUR MOTHER.

I DIDNT AMOUNT TO SH*T?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU DONT KNOW ME ASSH*LE!

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”