Hell's Angel Motorcycle gang originally from CA

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Hells Angels still powerful?

Unread post by Impala » March 14th, 2004, 7:20 pm

I know a few Mongols and the word is they the Mongols (L.A.), the Hessians (Long Beach) and the Vago's (Inland Empire) have a working relationship and are enemies of the Angels.

It aint news, been like this for some time now.

Also Mongols are on good terms with the Outlaws and Pagans who also have beef with the Angels.

Bottom line, it sounds like the Angels are making and have made alot of enemies coast to coast and border to border.

Bandidos who were once on good terms with the Angels arn't anymore so the Angels are making enemies of their former freinds...so maybe, slowly the power of the Hells Angels is shrinking....quien sabe..(who knows)

P.S. When you got to any motorcycle swapmeets and clubs have booths next to each other it's because it's buisness and any biker from any club will tell you that keeping a good image to the public is also good buisness but that's it.
There's also the other kind of "buisness" and that's what I'm talking about.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 15th, 2004, 12:44 pm

^^ That's right. HOWEVER, HA has chapters in San Diego, Orange County (their Prez got bused in Hawaii while back in a sting though), etc.. So with active chapters spread throughout SoCal I really can't see how they are run out.

The Mongols been pushing North though. And those relationships you mentioned do exist like that for the reasons of protection against HA who like you say are darn aggressive about expanding.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 15th, 2004, 1:14 pm

yeah, I saw on some documentary show that the HA are like 10 times bigger than the closest 2nd place. And the whole Mongols beef in just in So Cal. HA is everywhere. I don't think they're worried.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » March 15th, 2004, 6:53 pm

Let me just be clear.

Don't got nothing against the Angels, just saying (common knowledge) here in L.A. they aint got the juice they once had; maybe outskirts of San Fer valley or Thousand Oaks or Simi Valley or Agoura but NOT L. A.

They are straight up run out of L.A. City and San Gabriel Valley...it's a fact. Believe it or don't, don't matter; it's a fact.

Yeah they're strong everywhere else, never said they weren't; but gotta lotta power plays going on because they're being challenged by all the other above mentioned clubs.

So hope that clears that up.

Impala

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 16th, 2004, 9:55 am

I think so Impala.

Light_skin_boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Light_skin_boy » March 17th, 2004, 5:28 pm

here in australia they got dangerous hells angel gangs

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 17th, 2004, 6:27 pm

Yea, theres some outlaws in Canada too, and they beefin with HA too.
besides rival clubs, and pressure from the government. aint no one fuckin with Hells angels dem.
Mans dem on the street, know not to fuckin with HA, they will shut down all ur shit. Your better off being neutral or allies with those cats.
Straight ups

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by js83 » March 19th, 2004, 1:58 am

from what i heard, the asian gangs and the triads are running some parts up in canada. yea HA are crazy, but the triads aren't to be fucced with either. they control most of the drugs in the world. so does the HA still have beef with the triads or what? people up in canada should kno bout this...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 19th, 2004, 11:43 am

I know there was tension before, but i havent heard nothin lately.
I know HA has a strong hold on Quebec and Ontario
But I hear and know for a fact that the asian gangs in Vancover run deep
so probably Ha's have some major competition on the Left Coast

Check

Unread post by Check » March 19th, 2004, 7:21 pm

In sweden they got the power.. i mean there's alot of people who handle their business and got conections and power BUT Hells Angels still got alot of power and they're often older dudes that got alot more experience and had time to get conections.. so yeah they got power

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 26th, 2004, 8:38 pm

Over here, the HA is like the boogie man. Shit, people use the HAs' name all the time just to put up a scare. It's almost like tellin children go to bed or else the HAs are gonna come and get you. haha You hear about them everywhere and it seems like theyve got everything on lock. My uncle whos a blue collar knows some ex-HAs where he works and Ive heard some pretty messed up shit from their part and they were even ready to put in work to help my uncle out just for the f of it coz he had some problems. Coz you know, if a normal citizen goes to them and asks them for a favor, you gotta pay em back the favor somehow but when its an ex-member, its all good you know? Anyways, they're really entrenched in the culture here..

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 14th, 2004, 12:06 pm

does anyone know for sure exactly where the Hells Angels started? because everybody around here says that they started here in my city Fontana ca and then they had their meetings in San Bernadino for a while....but i dont know if thats all true or not..

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 14th, 2004, 12:58 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:does anyone know for sure exactly where the Hells Angels started? because everybody around here says that they started here in my city Fontana ca and then they had their meetings in San Bernadino for a while....but i dont know if thats all true or not..
THE HELLS ANGELS,
ORIGINATED IN OAKLAND CA.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 14th, 2004, 12:58 pm

I think it was Oakland or San Francisco. I saw a documentary one time and it was one of those. Defiantely in the bay area.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 14th, 2004, 1:00 pm

Panik wrote:I think it was Oakland or San Francisco. I saw a documentary one time and it was one of those. Defiantely in the bay area.
IT'S OAKLAND!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 14th, 2004, 1:04 pm

i know they had some kinda headquarters in San Bernadino for along time my dad seen them meet up there one time..

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 14th, 2004, 1:08 pm

well, they have hundreds of chapters all over the world. There's probably just a San Bernadino chapter.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » April 14th, 2004, 1:18 pm

Panik wrote:well, they have hundreds of chapters all over the world. There's probably just a San Bernadino chapter.
The hells angels was founded in 1948 in San Bernardino

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » April 14th, 2004, 2:27 pm

^^ That is true.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 14th, 2004, 2:29 pm

I got it now. It started as a motorcycle club in San Bernadino, but it was just that, a motorcycle club. It didn't become organized until the Oakland chapter strarted, and that's when it switched from club to more of a criminal organization.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » April 14th, 2004, 2:50 pm

Panik wrote:I got it now. It started as a motorcycle club in San Bernadino, but it was just that, a motorcycle club. It didn't become organized until the Oakland chapter strarted, and that's when it switched from club to more of a criminal organization.
san berdoo was all sonny barger they were outlaws 1%'s even before the oakland chapter

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » April 14th, 2004, 4:04 pm

It was 1948 in Fontana where they began and their first colors were handsewn by a lady there.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 14th, 2004, 6:23 pm

so i guess its true...they started out here....

schme
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by schme » April 18th, 2004, 2:10 pm

Hey.They used to be a club,but more and more bad@$$es stared joining.they're still very powerfull in Canada.I didn't think the Hells Angels were a "White" gang.They are primarily white but there no skinheads or anything.At least, not were I come from.There mostly white trash and theres probably some racists among them,but that was never gang plolicy as far as I know.In Fact I think I recall seeing an Asian and a black man wering the jackets an riding motorbikes.I rember there head in Canada runs it from prison actually.just thought I'd throw that in there.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 19th, 2004, 7:47 am

yeh Hells angel that ive met and traded words with where not against blacks.. Hating on non-whotes is not part of being in Hells Angels.. but a large Majoruty of them that ive seen have Got Swastikas and things like this tattooed on them..

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » April 19th, 2004, 9:30 pm

hells angels chapters in europe and canada are known to have had black members. its not like that in the states though theres a lot of independent black clubs that are modeled after the angels.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » April 20th, 2004, 7:53 am

TOMMORROW HERE THE "LAUGHLIN RIVER RUN" STARTS. 2 YEARS AGO THERE WAS A SHOOTING BETWEEN THE HELLS ANGELS AND THE MONGOLS AND 3 PEOPLE WERE KILLED AT HARRAHS. THIS TOWN IS FULL OF BIKERS RIGHT NOW, THERES SUPPOSE TO BE OVER 60,000 BIKERS AND I DONT DOUBT IT CAUSE ALL YOU SEE IS BIKERS RIDING EVERYWHERE RIGHT NOW, I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF ANGELS IN THE LAST COUPLE DAYS FLYING THEIR COLORS. I WAS CUTTING IT UP WITH ONE AT THE FLAMINGO LAST NIGHT AND I ASKED HIM WHATS UP WITH THE MONGOLS AND HE SAID THEY HAVE NO PLANS ON GET BACK...RIGHT NOW...CAUSE THERES TOO MANY LAS VEGAS METRO POLICE AT THE RUN. BUT THERES BIKERS FROM MANY MANY CLUBS RIGHT NOW ALL FLYING THERE COLORS.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » April 20th, 2004, 1:16 pm

That town is swarming with them I bet.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 20th, 2004, 3:03 pm

whats crazy is these biker guys r old....i heard that their youngest members r in their late 40's...is this true?

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » April 20th, 2004, 3:05 pm

lol...no ruthless they aint all old. i saw at least maybe 5 or 6 hells angels in their mid 20's and alot of other bikers from different clubs the same age or even younger.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 20th, 2004, 3:09 pm

haha oh my bad...thats just what someone told me...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 20th, 2004, 3:09 pm

well i dont know about down there, but not over here, theyre not that old when they start. for example my uncle's new girl, well her oldest son was starting to get in the hells n he was in his 20s or so doing a lot of shit for them. hes out of it now coz he realized what it woud lead to, but thats just to say that no their youngest members arent in their late 40s. id say the average is in the 18-20s, around that age. u start with courrier shit then do more n more stuff as they trust u n see what youre made of.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”