Bakerfield Gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Bakerfield Gangs

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 16th, 2006, 12:24 pm

What notorious gangs are in this city.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 21st, 2006, 11:18 am

Mang, NOTHIN?!

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 29th, 2006, 12:36 pm

There's OTS Oriental Troop Soldiers; they claim the black flag.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 29th, 2006, 12:57 pm

i aint heard of shit ever jumpin off in bakersfield. Population is like 2,000 nigga.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 30th, 2006, 12:40 am

Like I said, nothing going on there.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 5th, 2007, 6:54 pm

Anybody ever heard of warlord bloods?

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 8th, 2007, 12:02 pm

bakersfield has alot of gangs and put in alot of work homie.You go there and find out.i got a homie from bakersfild and he got his nee cap blown off by an ak47.the crips there really hate each other .The major three gangs are the east side crips ,west side crips, and county boy crips.they are the major players and are constanly at war.the only blood gang i know about is warlords they have had wars with all three of the major crips sets but are now letting the crips take each other apart and just stay in there hood and slang but ride when tested.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » January 8th, 2007, 2:21 pm

bakersfield has alot of gangs and put in alot of work homie.You go there and find out.i got a homie from bakersfild and he got his nee cap blown off by an ak47.the crips there really hate each other .The major three gangs are the east side crips ,west side crips, and county boy crips.they are the major players and are constanly at war.the only blood gang i know about is warlords they have had wars with all three of the major crips sets but are now letting the crips take each other apart and just stay in there hood and slang but ride when tested.
Heard of all them. I worked in Bakersfield for 4 months back in 2001 before going back to SD fulltime........ The county boy crips, I beleive, is now called County Side Crip, not sure though.

Bakersfield is with it. How could you think they're not. Bakersfield is only two-hours outside of LA. EVERYBODY in Bakersfield either from LA or some connect to LA. Now I don't think any city in Cali, not even Oaktown, come close to LA bangin', shit ain't even humanly possible, but they do they thang, that's for damn sure. They just don't have deep gang history like the So. Cal gangs you have in LA/SD/IE counties.

It's nice up there too. Just stay in Bakersfield proper. Oildale and out in the county is racist and country as hell.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 8th, 2007, 3:06 pm

i aint even fina lie nigga thats some shit i aint even knowin about. I aint even know bakersfield niggas was gang bang...

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » January 9th, 2007, 6:12 pm

The only set I heard of was CBC.....

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 17th, 2007, 2:23 am

COLONIA BAKERS/South Side 13, and North Side Bakers 14 I think.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 17th, 2007, 3:42 am

14?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 17th, 2007, 3:42 am

In Bakersfield??

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 17th, 2007, 6:50 am

gautier wrote:bakersfield has alot of gangs and put in alot of work homie.You go there and find out.i got a homie from bakersfild and he got his nee cap blown off by an ak47.the crips there really hate each other .The major three gangs are the east side crips ,west side crips, and county boy crips.they are the major players and are constanly at war.the only blood gang i know about is warlords they have had wars with all three of the major crips sets but are now letting the crips take each other apart and just stay in there hood and slang but ride when tested.
Damn i can't believe warlords still exist as of today & still holdin it down in bakersfield.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 18th, 2007, 3:15 am

BlaKK wrote:In Bakersfield??
That's what we're talking about. It is/was kind of the last spot down S for Northerners.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 30th, 2007, 1:53 pm

There's supposed to be a gang map right here, but I can't see it: http://www.bakersfield.com/982
If anyone could post up an image of it or a gang list, that would be kool.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 3rd, 2007, 3:43 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:There's supposed to be a gang map right here, but I can't see it: http://www.bakersfield.com/982
If anyone could post up an image of it or a gang list, that would be kool.
I wonder if they listed any Nortenos or Brown Pride gangs.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 3rd, 2007, 6:45 pm

WOW this is really a local newspaper??

that is probably the most accurate gang map by a newspaper I've ever seen. They even have ABZ and OTS despite the fact ABZ has only 9 heads (according to the map).

Naw they don't have any Norte's but they have a bunch of Surs, are the "majority" of gangs listed. They messed up the blood gangs by putting them as just one big gang though, it looks like the other gangs have informants or something

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 28th, 2007, 6:33 pm

No it's not Los Angeles but Bakersfield has had gangs and gang activity for a long time (for example Rudy Cadena was from Bakersfield). I read that the number of gang-related shootings in Bakersfield and Kern County has gone from 28 percent in 2005, to 42 percent in 2006, and so far in 2007, 90 percent of homicides have been gang-related. The police have come down hard this year. There's latino, black, and white gangs in Bakersfield. Right now it seems the East Side Crips are at war with Country Boy Crips, for example (black gangs are on the East side in Bakersfield).

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 21st, 2007, 3:41 pm

I saw some Norteno graffiti on the news, from Bakersfield. 1 of the tags reads ESM 831, which is most likely East Side Marketa & another read ELC, which could be East Las Casitas. East Las Casitas is from 831.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 21st, 2007, 8:13 pm

Taggers graffiti local church
Last Update: Jun 20, 2007 8:18 PM

Posted By: brynn galindo

Save/Share Story
digg reddit
newsvine Google
del.icio.us Yahoo!

Watch This Video
Posted 6/20/07
BAKERSFIELD - A local church pastor called 17 News, saying he’s fed up with taggers making a mess all over his place of worship.
Construction on the Kern Christian Center in southwest Bakersfield isn’t complete, but has already been tagged several times.

Church members said it’s time for the tagging to stop, so they can concentrate on completing the church.

Colored graffiti covers most of the center’s cinderblock fence, and workers have to take time out of construction to remove paint.

Pastor Billy Rash said for more than 6 months now, the building has been tagged repeatedly.

Bakersfield Police graffiti officer Chris Bowersox said some of the graffiti is gang-related, but most of it comes from taggers.

He said taggers usually don’t have any gang-affiliation, but just want to leave their mark.

"They’re made up of kids usually 13 to 18 years old,” he said. “They come up with a crew, or group name, and then they come up with little monikers ... and they vandalize the town, and it's unfortunate.

The church plans to put in a security system in hopes of heading off any more vandals.

Report tagging by calling 32-ERASE, or the Bakersfield Police Department at 326-3103.

For more information, visit www.bakersfieldgraffiti.com.

Police said tagging a place of worship is a felony.

Bowersox said he encourages you to report tagging as soon as possible. If you have a story idea, submit it at Your Story at KGET.com, or send it by mail at 2120 L Street, Bakersfield, 93301. Image

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 20th, 2007, 1:32 am

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » July 24th, 2007, 1:30 am

Yeah TCB is up in Bakersfield too. Bakersfied has all kinds of problems right now. So sad. It used to be the nicest town in the world with great people (all races) and a local music scene. It was all good. What's happening to Bakersfield? Get it back to normal!

vinny65

Unread post by vinny65 » September 26th, 2007, 10:39 pm

I LIVE IN VISALIA BUT MOVED FROM LOS, I HAVE A COUSIN THAT LIVES IN BAKERSFIELD WHEN I VISIT HIM I NEVER HEAR HIM SPEAK OF $$$$ GOING DOWN WITH ANY NORTENOS BUT THEIR MIGHT BE SOME BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN 14 TAGGED ON SOME OF THE STREETS MOSTLY THOUGH IT IS BLACKS ASAINS AND SURENOS

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » September 26th, 2007, 10:48 pm

vinny65 wrote:I LIVE IN VISALIA BUT MOVED FROM LOS, I HAVE A COUSIN THAT LIVES IN BAKERSFIELD WHEN I VISIT HIM I NEVER HEAR HIM SPEAK OF $$$$ GOING DOWN WITH ANY NORTENOS BUT THEIR MIGHT BE SOME BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN 14 TAGGED ON SOME OF THE STREETS MOSTLY THOUGH IT IS BLACKS ASAINS AND SURENOS
I guess, but you heard it on the news link up there. I know there is a lot of Surenos in Bakers mostly because of migration from LA, but nortes were there first.

owens

SS'S

Unread post by owens » November 25th, 2007, 9:18 pm

SSCBC SOUTHSIDek COUNTRY BOY CRIP WATTS'SS & LOTUS'SS, COTTONWOOD DekekP GANG, RekekCek & CHekATekM, HekLLWOOD, & MAD BLOCC, 323% CONNekCT THE 2 C'SS :twisted:

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 1st, 2008, 9:54 am

E/S BKS is the biggest, and they are huge. A couple of years ago they shot some deaf kid down because they thought he was throwing up gang signs, but he was seaf. Last I heard the murder rate in BKS is out of control in the east/south tip of the city. Trust me e/s BKS13 isn't fucking around

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Bakersfield

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 1st, 2008, 10:00 am

There are Nortes in Bakers, not established, at least not since back in the day, but I helped build the Sam's Club off of Gosford and we had a few Nortes in one of the work crews there, do they live there I dont know but they knew people in the area.

HTOWN357

WHAAAA!?!?

Unread post by HTOWN357 » January 24th, 2008, 3:47 pm

You people are CRAZY!!!
I live in Texas now, but I was RAISED in Bakersfield in the late 70's early 80's and it was bad as hell.
First off, to the guy that said Bakersfield has 2,000 people. Try almost 400,000 and almost 20 high schools.
I LEFT Bakersfield 18 years ago and even back then it was real bad. We had thew VaRRIOS Bakers, we had Lomita Bakers, East Side Crips, PJ's, Mid-City Crips, West Side Crips, Madison Mob, Country Boy Crips etc. We did not have ANY BLOODS in Bakersfield before 1990. All we had was Crips that fought eachother.

But since the mid 80's it's been very violent in Bakersfield look at the per capita murder rate it's crazy. You can go to small little places like Lamont and get done in out in the country,

HTOWN357

WHAAAA!?!?

Unread post by HTOWN357 » January 24th, 2008, 3:48 pm

You people are CRAZY!!!
I live in Texas now, but I was RAISED in Bakersfield in the late 70's early 80's and it was bad as hell.
First off, to the guy that said Bakersfield has 2,000 people. Try almost 400,000 and almost 20 high schools.
I LEFT Bakersfield 18 years ago and even back then it was real bad. We had thew VaRRIOS Bakers, we had Lomita Bakers, East Side Crips, PJ's, Mid-City Crips, West Side Crips, Madison Mob, Country Boy Crips etc. We did not have ANY BLOODS in Bakersfield before 1990. All we had was Crips that fought eachother.

But since the mid 80's it's been very violent in Bakersfield look at the per capita murder rate it's crazy. You can go to small little places like Lamont and get done in out in the country,

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 13th, 2008, 11:56 am

From what I heard, Bakers Norte used to be pretty established. They've made the news & everything, but I think maybe they might have fell off for a lil. Here's what's supposed to be a recent foto of Bakers Norte:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 13th, 2008, 11:58 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:From what I heard, Bakers Norte used to be pretty established. They've made the news & everything, but I think maybe they might have fell off for a lil. Here's what's supposed to be a recent foto of Bakers Norte:

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”