Bakerfield Gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 13th, 2008, 12:34 pm

^^ They look like chuntees and hill billys lol.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 13th, 2008, 7:07 pm

NikexCortez wrote:^^ They look like chuntees and hill billys lol.
Seems like that's the way Bakers is. What are you doing up in hicksville?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » April 12th, 2008, 10:37 am

Historically, Bakersfield and surrounding cities like Delano were the dividing line between Norteños and Sureños.
yo foo wrote:
vinny65 wrote:I LIVE IN VISALIA BUT MOVED FROM LOS, I HAVE A COUSIN THAT LIVES IN BAKERSFIELD WHEN I VISIT HIM I NEVER HEAR HIM SPEAK OF $$$$ GOING DOWN WITH ANY NORTENOS BUT THEIR MIGHT BE SOME BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN 14 TAGGED ON SOME OF THE STREETS MOSTLY THOUGH IT IS BLACKS ASAINS AND SURENOS
I guess, but you heard it on the news link up there. I know there is a lot of Surenos in Bakers mostly because of migration from LA, but nortes were there first.

SlicedAlone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: 661

Re: Bakerfield Gangs

Unread post by SlicedAlone » June 15th, 2008, 8:26 pm

Bakersfield Gangs

This may be a bit dated feel free to correct.

Black Gangs-
Country Boy Crip (Color is powder blue and in southeast bakersfield)-
Sets within Country Boy Crips: Watts n Lotus, Cottonwood (AKA Deep Country or deeps, Madison (Madd Blocc), WIngstone (wingstingstone)

East Side Crip (Color is mostly Navy blue some sets where royal and this is mainly in central east bakersfield)
Sets within the Eastside: Project crip, 11st crip, Mid city crip(one of the oldest and a transplant of MC in L.A) Lakeview crip (royal blue), Spoonie G crips, East Side Stroller boy crip,

West Side crip (Color is Turquoise blue and located in central west bakersfield)
6th street crip, West side family, T street, Q court there are some other but I can't remember.

Bloods are warlords, M street, some bounty hunters and some L.A. cats who assimilate with them. I heard there are some blood gangs on the hill by the Kern Medical Center as well.

Hispanic Gangs- (These are probably the largest gangs in bakersfield and they all have subsets but I don't know much about them)
Colonia bakers, Varrio Bakers, Loma Bakers, Okie Bakers(by the country), SouthSideBakers (by the fairgrounds), Greenfield Bakers, Rexland Parque, and pacheco clicque (now defunct?). Surrounding town gang Arvinas barrio pobre, Lamont, Shafter Varrio westside, Wasco has a few sets as well. Now, the whole Norte thing is interesting because growing up I always figured Bakersfield had always been south side because of Rudy Cadena being from here but I have seen some old schools eses from bakersfield with 14 on them. The other day someone told me that the LOMA Bakers lbks used to be Nortenos. How true that is I don't know. I do know I have never seen but one Norteno in Bakersfield and he switched. With that said we do share a county with Delano with is the north south divide and is predominately Norteno so when you do county time (lerdo:the name of our county jail) all gang members from Delano are put in F pod because their Nortenos.

White Gangs- Oildale is a weird little town home to alot of okies and is seperated by the kern river from Bakersfield. That town is a bit of trip. It used to be a sundown town and is home to many oilfield workers and home to country music legend Merle Haggard. Its got like 20,000 plus population ,alot racist rednecks alot of Meth, projects,trailer parks and liqour stores. Essentially a white ghetto. Very dilapidated ran down some parts worse than other. I.E. Beardsley avenue, Decatur, The pit. It's seriously like being in a bad ghetto with all the drug addicts walking around and white guys with swastikas tattoed on their faces and necks. People in Oildale are reffered to as Dalians, Or 08'ers because of their zip code being 93308. Historically is has been a skinhead haven but lately I have noticed alot of the whole NLR semi cholo-semi white pride types. The main gangs out there are OPW: oildale Peckerwoods, NLR, Kern River Rats, Warbird Family, and some PENI also something called Red Team and Blue Team skins. In fact a few months ago a peni member got into a shootout with the cops then shot a preacher collaterally. Also in SouthEast Bakersfield is a neighborhood called Rexland Acres which is pretty much hispanic now up until a few years ago was a peckerwood stronghold. With The sspw South Side Peckerwoods controlling it also there was some Suicidal in that area as well. Also in South Bakersfield is a street called southgate which is basically the main street for SSBKS (south side bakers) but up until 20 years ago was another Okie White trash neighborhood. Some parts of southgate still have some skinheads that run it. But they are also of the White gang with a chicano style variety with the exceptions of their racist tattoos. Upstate amongst the whites bakersfield and especially Oildale usually have pretty deep cars amongst the whites. Taft California which is in Kern County just 20 minutes west of bakersfield has alot of meth and white pride activity.Read this link for more information.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oildale%2C_California

Asian Gangs
Again, don't know much about them either. But There a OT oriental troops, TRG, Abz, And Punjabi Boyz (which really ain't nothin but a car club, Although I have seen them get down with some eses cause the eses were fuckin with them)

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 21st, 2008, 7:06 pm

SlicedAlone wrote:Bakersfield Gangs

This may be a bit dated feel free to correct.

Black Gangs-
Country Boy Crip (Color is powder blue and in southeast bakersfield)-
Sets within Country Boy Crips: Watts n Lotus, Cottonwood (AKA Deep Country or deeps, Madison (Madd Blocc), WIngstone (wingstingstone)

East Side Crip (Color is mostly Navy blue some sets where royal and this is mainly in central east bakersfield)
Sets within the Eastside: Project crip, 11st crip, Mid city crip(one of the oldest and a transplant of MC in L.A) Lakeview crip (royal blue), Spoonie G crips, East Side Stroller boy crip,

West Side crip (Color is Turquoise blue and located in central west bakersfield)
6th street crip, West side family, T street, Q court there are some other but I can't remember.

Bloods are warlords, M street, some bounty hunters and some L.A. cats who assimilate with them. I heard there are some blood gangs on the hill by the Kern Medical Center as well.

Hispanic Gangs- (These are probably the largest gangs in bakersfield and they all have subsets but I don't know much about them)
Colonia bakers, Varrio Bakers, Loma Bakers, Okie Bakers(by the country), SouthSideBakers (by the fairgrounds), Greenfield Bakers, Rexland Parque, and pacheco clicque (now defunct?). Surrounding town gang Arvinas barrio pobre, Lamont, Shafter Varrio westside, Wasco has a few sets as well. Now, the whole Norte thing is interesting because growing up I always figured Bakersfield had always been south side because of Rudy Cadena being from here but I have seen some old schools eses from bakersfield with 14 on them. The other day someone told me that the LOMA Bakers lbks used to be Nortenos. How true that is I don't know. I do know I have never seen but one Norteno in Bakersfield and he switched. With that said we do share a county with Delano with is the north south divide and is predominately Norteno so when you do county time (lerdo:the name of our county jail) all gang members from Delano are put in F pod because their Nortenos.

White Gangs- Oildale is a weird little town home to alot of okies and is seperated by the kern river from Bakersfield. That town is a bit of trip. It used to be a sundown town and is home to many oilfield workers and home to country music legend Merle Haggard. Its got like 20,000 plus population ,alot racist rednecks alot of Meth, projects,trailer parks and liqour stores. Essentially a white ghetto. Very dilapidated ran down some parts worse than other. I.E. Beardsley avenue, Decatur, The pit. It's seriously like being in a bad ghetto with all the drug addicts walking around and white guys with swastikas tattoed on their faces and necks. People in Oildale are reffered to as Dalians, Or 08'ers because of their zip code being 93308. Historically is has been a skinhead haven but lately I have noticed alot of the whole NLR semi cholo-semi white pride types. The main gangs out there are OPW: oildale Peckerwoods, NLR, Kern River Rats, Warbird Family, and some PENI also something called Red Team and Blue Team skins. In fact a few months ago a peni member got into a shootout with the cops then shot a preacher collaterally. Also in SouthEast Bakersfield is a neighborhood called Rexland Acres which is pretty much hispanic now up until a few years ago was a peckerwood stronghold. With The sspw South Side Peckerwoods controlling it also there was some Suicidal in that area as well. Also in South Bakersfield is a street called southgate which is basically the main street for SSBKS (south side bakers) but up until 20 years ago was another Okie White trash neighborhood. Some parts of southgate still have some skinheads that run it. But they are also of the White gang with a chicano style variety with the exceptions of their racist tattoos. Upstate amongst the whites bakersfield and especially Oildale usually have pretty deep cars amongst the whites. Taft California which is in Kern County just 20 minutes west of bakersfield has alot of meth and white pride activity.Read this link for more information.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oildale%2C_California

Asian Gangs
Again, don't know much about them either. But There a OT oriental troops, TRG, Abz, And Punjabi Boyz (which really ain't nothin but a car club, Although I have seen them get down with some eses cause the eses were fuckin with them)
Where are you from?

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 21st, 2008, 7:37 pm

WHEN I WAS IN BAKERFIELD MOST THE GANG PROBLEM WAS OUTSIDERS GOING AT IT FROM LA,IxE,SD AND THROW IN SOME NORTE VATOS TO, THE HOME GROWN BAKER GANGS WERE NOT A FACTOR WHEN I WAS POSTED THERE FOR THE FEW MONTHS.

FANTA
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by FANTA » August 5th, 2008, 3:39 pm

LOT OF SURENOS! EVEN IF YOU AINT FROM A GANG IN THE CHICANO COMMUNITY THEY REPRESENT BAKERSSUR13. WHEN I FIRST WENT THERE I GOT CONFUSED SENCE I MET ALOT RAZA THAT CLAIME "BAKERSSUR13" THEY BACK IT UP AS THEY SAY. THEY NOT FROM LETS SAY COLONIA,OKIE,OR VARRIO, THEY JUST BACK UP THE CITY OF BAKERS AS A SUR CITY. MORE LIKE BACKING UP THE MOVEMENT OR SOMETHING. THE MOST POWERFULL VARRIO HAS TO GO TO "VBKS" THIS FOOLS ARE DEEP. THERES ALOT OTHER L.A. GANGS THAT RECRUIT OVER THERE. I ALWAY SAW F13, 18ST, AND 36ST HIT UP AROUND MLK PARK THERES MORE BLACKS. THE PJS ARE GHETTO AS HELL TAMBIEN. THEN THE OILEDDAILE PECKERWOODS SAW A FEW OF THEM.

NEVER SAW NORTENOS, BULLDOGS AND BLOODS I GUESS PEOPLE SAY THEY THERE SHIT "I" NEVER SAW THEM!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 28th, 2008, 3:49 pm

Saw this with "Bakersfield Peckerwood Fuck Niggers and Busters" typed under. They might be reffering to Nortenos with busters, since that's a slur for Nortenos. Seems like a lot of people don't like 14 in BKS.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 29th, 2008, 2:17 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Image
Saw this with "Bakersfield Peckerwood fu-- Niggers and Busters" typed under. They might be reffering to Nortenos with busters, since that's a slur for Nortenos. Seems like a lot of people don't like 14 in BKS.

most people who bang/affiliated with bangin in bakersfield are from south cali, even the white gangs

SlicedAlone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: 661

Unread post by SlicedAlone » December 26th, 2008, 8:48 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Image
Saw this with "Bakersfield Peckerwood fu-- Niggers and Busters" typed under. They might be reffering to Nortenos with busters, since that's a slur for Nortenos. Seems like a lot of people don't like 14 in BKS.
I can almost guarantee you homeboy all slung back on the right is from oildale. Thats how they all look out there.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”