Denver Police shootings

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Ricky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Denver Police shootings

Unread post by Ricky » July 10th, 2003, 6:28 pm

Denver Police Officer Kill's 15 year old mentally challenged boy because he was nervous, and previously last year he shot and killed another teenage boy, and his penalty was Suspension with pay, does anybody have any thing to say about this scenario. :x

O.

Unread post by O. » July 10th, 2003, 8:26 pm

Sad to say but what else is new. They do this all the time he'll be back on patrol in 2 weeks. Thats why I made the statements I made on the Iraq and WMD subject. They dont give a you know what about us.
Last edited by O. on July 11th, 2003, 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 10th, 2003, 9:50 pm

yes i have something to say ,FUC- THE POLICE !may all victims of police brutality rest in peace ...i think there is one topic were we all have the same point of view , esses samoan cuzzz and dogs ,so lets make a big truce and do it 92 style

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Denver Police shootings

Unread post by wcrockets » July 18th, 2003, 9:14 am

I think he should be suspended from duty while he faces a trial by jury for his felonies. We can start there.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 18th, 2003, 2:20 pm

It's unfortunate man. I mean, them pigs at Rampart were racist chumps, even the mexican ones. They hated us pinoys, they smashed on us when they could catch us. They weren't beyond taking fools to an alley and whoopin' some ass, or just making a case for you. They practiced a lot of creative writing in their police reports. But that's when I was gangbanging, I mean it comes with the territory, part of the game. It's different if your just a square getting roughed up, that's just wrong. I'm sure there is more to the Denver shooting story, there always is two-sides to a coin. If your a crooked cop, your not any better than the fools on the street.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » July 18th, 2003, 5:21 pm

A corrupt police officer is quite a danger to society and not just to thugs. Sure the corrupt officer often starts small (creative writing 101) but in some cases the corruption progresses to taking money and in a few you finally can end with a straight up killer in uniform.

I think internal affairs should not be part of the police force. The job is too important. They shouldn't be policing themselves. That violates the principles of checks and balances.

Ricky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ricky » July 19th, 2003, 4:45 pm

They always wanna label us bloods as menace 2 society or the crips, or the esses but what people fail to realize is the cops were the first boys in blue they were the first gangs and they will always be the deepest so we must all put our middle fingers together blood ,crip or essey and show them we aint scared no more our little brothers and sisters dyin for nothin killed by the police more than the gangs so i say when they respect us we'll give respect im sick of givin credit where credit is really not due they aint fix in nobodys community they just killin all of our kind and i didnt really start feelin this pain until this police officer recently peeled this lil boys cap because he was to nervous to us his stun gun or call for back up. (WHAT AH MARK)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 19th, 2003, 10:02 pm

the funny side of the story is ,most of l.a pd don't kill because they nervous ,they kill for contract or when someone is on their way ...

Unread post by Guest » July 23rd, 2003, 2:55 am

BEEN A COUPLE OF COPS OFF DUTY AND THEY DON'T EVEN TALK THE SAME SHIT THEY TALK WHEN THEY HAVE THAT BADGE AND GUN SO THATS WHY TELL THEM THEY AIN'T SHIT WITHOUT THEIR GUN AND BADGE.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”