CALIFORNIA GANGS - CLOSING THE BOOKS ON MEMBERSHIPS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

CALIFORNIA GANGS - CLOSING THE BOOKS ON MEMBERSHIPS

Unread post by NICKELS » July 5th, 2007, 12:58 am

QUOTE FROM skooby doo :

He was on this BET program called "Meet the Faith". They was talking about youths who kill. They started talking about solutions and Bone said what Athens Park did. He said it started getting ridiculous, that 13 year olds was putting 8 year olds on. So Bone took a vote with the entire gang and said they were closing their door. They arn't taking no new bangers on, no new comers. This vote was back in 2006 he said. Then he said other hoods in L.A. are doing the same.

He said he trying to start a new movement in L.A. are it's gonna be over for " BLACKS " , because the numbers are down.

Anybody else see this? It just came on today.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 2:05 am

IS THIS A GOOD IDEA OR WHAT , ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 8th, 2007, 8:46 am

Like he said its ridiculous when you have 13yr olds putting on 8yr olds. There is no way that they have the true understanding of what its about. More times than not, its on some fad, get this flag type thing. So if thats what hood have to do to protect the youth and bring them up as correct as these streets will allow, then so be it.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 9:29 am

VERY TRUE , JUST LIKE THE MOB OR YAKUZA ........AT AN AGE OF REASON , SO THEY UNDERSTAND WHAT THERE GETTING INTO.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 8th, 2007, 11:28 am

thats smart, itll make the gang more tight and organized, and if someone wants to get put on it'll acutually mean it and theyll be at the age where they know exactly what theyre getting into. need to remember, even if your low on numbers you can strategically eliminate your enemy.

also will make a lot of black gangs more invisible imo, that means its gon be easier for them to get money and do shit under the radar.

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » July 8th, 2007, 11:30 am

i like the idea , cut down on false flaggers , and keeps it more mature , organized , get rid of this new popularity

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » July 8th, 2007, 11:33 am

Redrag52 wrote:i like the idea , cut down on false flaggers , and keeps it more mature , organized , get rid of this new popularity
most def, if this shit works media aint gonna be glorifiyn gangs and dudes who false bang this shit gonna be wayyy easier to point out, also this shit gonna make everyone realize that this shit is real, real fukkin life, and its been like that since the 60s.

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » July 8th, 2007, 11:56 am

true cause when i come back home to newyork i think about my niggaz , gots to live that sht , i dont in newyork , so i wish it really get support

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 8th, 2007, 12:35 pm

I THINK ITS TOO LATE FOR ALL THAT BULL SH*T ... ALOT OF GANGS MEXICAN OR BLACK HAVE ALOTTA BICHTES IN THEIR LINES .. MEXICANS HAVE A CODE IF YOU FUCK UP YOU GET YOUR ASS BEAT BY THE HOMEBOYS I DONT KNOW WHAT BLACKS HANDLE THEIR THING ..

Redrag52
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Redrag52 » July 8th, 2007, 12:47 pm

thats mexicans , this topic was for black gangs , from a article by bone , pertaining to black gangs crips and bloods ,

ya do ya thing different you just said it !!

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 8th, 2007, 1:40 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:I THINK ITS TOO LATE FOR ALL THAT BULL SH*T ... ALOT OF GANGS MEXICAN OR BLACK HAVE ALOTTA BICHTES IN THEIR LINES .. MEXICANS HAVE A CODE IF YOU fu-- UP YOU GET YOUR ASS BEAT BY THE HOMEBOYS I DONT KNOW WHAT BLACKS HANDLE THEIR THING ..
How is it too late?
I dont think its an issue of having b!tches on the team. Its a proven fact esp with sets that have large numbers that every single banger isnt "hard"
Its about protecting the youth and the history of the set. Too many lives have been put on the line for progression to have kids who dont understand whats going on to disrupt it. False claimers and legit ones alike. Thats why you have that mentality of opposite color bang on site regardless of the situation. Thats why you have lil childish as$ dudes talking about hes tru'd up so hes disrespecting me...its more substance behind it and people dont c that cuz of the situations and people that are put on.

Bassettsgv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bassettsgv » July 8th, 2007, 5:17 pm

the young kats out here absorb whatever they see their older homeboy do so basicly if they see their homies act like bichtes then thats what their prob end up being like ... alotta these black gangs out here aint pushing no weight same goes for a couple of sureno hoods like Pico Viejo 13 , pico rivera 13 , Los Primos in east los and a couple of others ... i think that its too late for some of these hoods out here to try and change when theres so much bichtness ..

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 8th, 2007, 5:25 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:the young kats out here absorb whatever they see their older homeboy do so basicly if they see their homies act like bichtes then thats what their prob end up being like ... alotta these black gangs out here aint pushing no weight same goes for a couple of sureno hoods like Pico Viejo 13 , pico rivera 13 , Los Primos in east los and a couple of others ... i think that its too late for some of these hoods out here to try and change when theres so much bichtness ..
Haha only a couple? Im sure you have a few homies that are b!tch made, consider urself the same?
Black gangs arent pushing weight :shock:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 8th, 2007, 9:44 pm

Bassettsgv wrote:the young kats out here absorb whatever they see their older homeboy do so basicly if they see their homies act like bichtes then thats what their prob end up being like ... alotta these black gangs out here aint pushing no weight same goes for a couple of sureno hoods like Pico Viejo 13 , pico rivera 13 , Los Primos in east los and a couple of others ... i think that its too late for some of these hoods out here to try and change when theres so much bichtness ..
" ALOTTA " OF BLACK GANGS AINT PUSHIN NO WEIGHT , BUT JUST A " COUPLE " OF SURENOS AINT PUSHIN WEIGHT ............LMAO :lol: :lol:

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 9th, 2007, 12:18 am

dis is proly one of the only good thing ive heard bout LA county in this website history
Bone is goin to be somethin, this nigga is goin somewhere with his shit i think he gon change alot of lives these comin years

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » July 10th, 2007, 1:06 pm

NICKELS wrote:
" ALOTTA " OF BLACK GANGS AINT PUSHIN NO WEIGHT , BUT JUST A " COUPLE " OF SURENOS AINT PUSHIN WEIGHT ............LMAO :lol: :lol:
whats funny about that? its beyound true

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 10th, 2007, 1:19 pm

^^^^ its funny cuz its BEYOND a fascination...not to mention biased.
I cant stop laughin at the ish me personally.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » January 18th, 2008, 5:31 pm

I think Bone wants to see the self-destruction end in his community and race. It makes perfect sense to me.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » January 18th, 2008, 5:33 pm

I think Bone wants to see the self-destruction end in his community and race. It makes perfect sense to me. Time for a hard reset.

OBG GUSTO

Unread post by OBG GUSTO » January 22nd, 2008, 9:13 pm

this been in effect since like 2001

k-eazi

Unread post by k-eazi » January 24th, 2008, 1:40 pm

i THINK ITS A REAL GOOD IDEA BLACK PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLIN DEM SELVES OVER COLORS FOR MANY YEARS NOW, ITZ TIME TO GIVE IT A REST BECAUSE KILLIN OURSELVES IZ WUT WHITE PEOPLE WANT US TO DO

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » January 27th, 2008, 4:15 pm

yea i commend them for tryin this, to see wat happens. so many lives lost over wat they dunno about, its jus a repeating cycle.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » January 27th, 2008, 4:16 pm

yea i commend them for tryin this, to see wat happens. so many lives lost over wat they dunno about, its jus a repeating cycle.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”