N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Post Reply
~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by ~J~ » September 20th, 2007, 1:27 pm

New post continued, discussion on NorCal~San Jose - Nortenos~Surenos etc...

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 715
Joined: August 12th, 2007, 10:20 pm

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » April 14th, 2008, 11:37 pm

ok since we cant post in the other thread ima continue it here ..
there are surenos in southside san jo theres a varrio called VSS 13 (Varrio Surenos Soldados) also VMS 13 (Via Monte Surenos)

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 21st, 2008, 6:10 pm

Any1 know if this song is on CD?

I guess 1 of the rappers is named Joker & the song XIV.

Looks like this may be a come back to the song "Norteno Killer"...

West Fresno eNe's are rapping too:

I was looking at some old posts & I noticed J asked if I grew up with the notch ryders crew. I'm not sure if I have. Where did most of those guys grow up J?

I also saw that some1 said they grew up on a farm labor camp & I think that was Linnel Camp. He said he was from a Norteno gang called Varrio Campo Linnel & that it no longer exists, but that the Surenos took over. Varrio Campo Linnel went from a Norteno gang to a Sureno 1? I heard Surenos are claiming that now. It doesn't come up on a map, but I guess it's by Ivanhoe.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 81
Joined: April 2nd, 2008, 6:44 pm

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by kings » September 22nd, 2008, 11:45 pm

I BEEN WORKING IN SAN JOSE FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND ILL SEE IT NORTENOS IN SAN JOSE.I BEEN ALL OVER SAN JOSE FROM SEVEN TREES TO THE WEST N TO THE EAST SIDE OFF KING.I NEVER SEE ANY SEWER RATS

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 24th, 2008, 1:08 am

kings wrote:I BEEN WORKING IN SAN JOSE FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND ILL SEE IT NORTENOS IN SAN JOSE.I BEEN ALL OVER SAN JOSE FROM SEVEN TREES TO THE WEST N TO THE EAST SIDE OFF KING.I NEVER SEE ANY SEWER RATS
Just give it some time & you might notice some. They're not as deep as they'd like to think they are, but they're around.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 252
Joined: July 12th, 2007, 2:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange County
Location: ES S-Vale Grand Fir St. Locos, Varrio Via Sol

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by TVo » September 24th, 2008, 8:58 am

Apparrantly, the all live on Kollmar Street. ;o)

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by pistolslanga » September 24th, 2008, 11:10 am

surenos dont come outside in san jose.... lol

youll see nortenos here and there, but theres a lot of school kids who supposedly claim norteno but you like....never see them in their hoods, or anywhere... but there are real nortenos in san jose and youll see em on their block hangin out...

with surenos theyre like highschool gangsters, foreal, they dont push the hood they claim, its like a part time job to them, and working hours are 8 AM to 3 PM school time, then 3:30 its go home and masturbate to youtube videos of Mr. Capone-E....

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 367
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by OGCricket » September 27th, 2008, 2:01 pm

kings wrote:I BEEN WORKING IN SAN JOSE FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND ILL SEE IT NORTENOS IN SAN JOSE.I BEEN ALL OVER SAN JOSE FROM SEVEN TREES TO THE WEST N TO THE EAST SIDE OFF KING.I NEVER SEE ANY SEWER RATS
LIKE THE HOMIE SAID IF YOU LOOK YOU'LL SEEING THEM I'M FROM THE ORGINAL C.M.V. COLONIA MARA VILLA "CAPITOL PARK" THERE TRYING TO PUSH INTO DOBERN WITH SOMETHING CALLED VPL'S IT''S NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR THEM.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 27th, 2008, 5:30 pm

pistolslanga wrote:surenos dont come outside in san jose.... lol

youll see nortenos here and there, but theres a lot of school kids who supposedly claim norteno but you like....never see them in their hoods, or anywhere... but there are real nortenos in san jose and youll see em on their block hangin out...

with surenos theyre like highschool gangsters, foreal, they dont push the hood they claim, its like a part time job to them, and working hours are 8 AM to 3 PM school time, then 3:30 its go home and masturbate to youtube videos of Mr. Capone-E....
lol

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 28th, 2008, 10:14 pm

OGCricket wrote:
kings wrote:I BEEN WORKING IN SAN JOSE FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND ILL SEE IT NORTENOS IN SAN JOSE.I BEEN ALL OVER SAN JOSE FROM SEVEN TREES TO THE WEST N TO THE EAST SIDE OFF KING.I NEVER SEE ANY SEWER RATS
LIKE THE HOMIE SAID IF YOU LOOK YOU'LL SEEING THEM I'M FROM THE ORGINAL C.M.V. COLONIA MARA VILLA "CAPITOL PARK" THERE TRYING TO PUSH INTO DOBERN WITH SOMETHING CALLED VPL'S IT''S NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR THEM.
I heard it used to be all girls claiming Sur on that st. LOL, some of the females seem harder then a lot of the dudes claiming Sur.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 28th, 2008, 11:32 pm

I recently looked at some of that InTheHat blog & damn that had a lot of bs on there. A lot of it came from anonymous users.

fg408
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: April 2nd, 2008, 1:17 am

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by fg408 » September 30th, 2008, 11:19 pm

Basically the nortenos own san jose.....surenos in san jose like VST malos are basically paisa high school kids that feel intimidated by mexican americans...they wear blue san jose sharks jerseys and ONLY hang out in a small area in the west side of san jose by Starbird park to cadillac and impala drive. The reason they have this area is because most of the Norteno homies in the west side are locked up over these fools...theres been a few shootings in this area recently and recently the SJPD took down El hoyo palmas 14

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 30th, 2008, 11:51 pm

fg408 wrote:Basically the nortenos own san jose.....surenos in san jose like VST malos are basically paisa high school kids that feel intimidated by mexican americans...they wear blue san jose sharks jerseys and ONLY hang out in a small area in the west side of san jose by Starbird park to cadillac and impala drive. The reason they have this area is because most of the Norteno homies in the west side are locked up over these fools...theres been a few shootings in this area recently and recently the SJPD took down El hoyo palmas 14
I don't think I've ever seen a blue Sharks jersey. Did you mean the teal 1's? ENE's having been wearing those way before the Surenos started too, which they copied from the ene's & I think that's even more lamer than being a "Northern Sureno" by itself. Surenos have been in that area for a long time, but I know what you mean. If you don't mind.... What does the fg in your name symbolize?

fg408
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: April 2nd, 2008, 1:17 am

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by fg408 » October 1st, 2008, 12:00 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
fg408 wrote:Basically the nortenos own san jose.....surenos in san jose like VST malos are basically paisa high school kids that feel intimidated by mexican americans...they wear blue san jose sharks jerseys and ONLY hang out in a small area in the west side of san jose by Starbird park to cadillac and impala drive. The reason they have this area is because most of the Norteno homies in the west side are locked up over these fools...theres been a few shootings in this area recently and recently the SJPD took down El hoyo palmas 14
I don't think I've ever seen a blue Sharks jersey. Did you mean the teal 1's? ENE's having been wearing those way before the Surenos started too, which they copied from the ene's & I think that's even more lamer than being a "Northern Sureno" by itself. Surenos have been in that area for a long time, but I know what you mean. If you don't mind.... What does the fg in your name symbolize?
it stands for fear God...ya i meant the teal ones....surenos in san jose are a joke

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 1st, 2008, 12:30 am

fg408 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
fg408 wrote:Basically the nortenos own san jose.....surenos in san jose like VST malos are basically paisa high school kids that feel intimidated by mexican americans...they wear blue san jose sharks jerseys and ONLY hang out in a small area in the west side of san jose by Starbird park to cadillac and impala drive. The reason they have this area is because most of the Norteno homies in the west side are locked up over these fools...theres been a few shootings in this area recently and recently the SJPD took down El hoyo palmas 14
I don't think I've ever seen a blue Sharks jersey. Did you mean the teal 1's? ENE's having been wearing those way before the Surenos started too, which they copied from the ene's & I think that's even more lamer than being a "Northern Sureno" by itself. Surenos have been in that area for a long time, but I know what you mean. If you don't mind.... What does the fg in your name symbolize?
it stands for fear God...ya i meant the teal ones....surenos in san jose are a joke
Alright, cuzz I heard some1 from the "family gang" just got a big sentence & I thought maybe that's what you were reppin'

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by ~J~ » October 1st, 2008, 4:25 pm

Whatever happened to KV408, under another alias? he seem to know the deal on SJ Surenos, the dude was cool but that multiple personality he has is a trip, lol.

Anyone heard of some dude by the name of Mr.Grump Dog from WS Clantone? I think that dude was one of ones talking some nonsense on the "In the Hat" blog, b.s'ing about Clantone is taking over San Jo...lol. these Northern born Surenos are mixed up, sporting Sharks apparel and claiming San Jo like Nortenos, why don't they just drop the blue and pick up the green, white, and red for Mexico.

VST is way out there on the far WS next to Santa Clara, VHS no where near there, unless WSM has expanded toward Winchester blvd? also, SSP is all over around the Wienerschnitzel area on First st. so I guess WSM has lost ground to their, either too many homies are locked up or ranking out?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 1st, 2008, 5:31 pm

~J~ wrote:Whatever happened to KV408, under another alias? he seem to know the deal on SJ Surenos, the dude was cool but that multiple personality he has is a trip, lol.

Anyone heard of some dude by the name of Mr.Grump Dog from WS Clantone? I think that dude was one of ones talking some nonsense on the "In the Hat" blog, b.s'ing about Clantone is taking over San Jo...lol. these Northern born Surenos are mixed up, sporting Sharks apparel and claiming San Jo like Nortenos, why don't they just drop the blue and pick up the green, white, and red for Mexico.

VST is way out there on the far WS next to Santa Clara, VHS no where near there, unless WSM has expanded toward Winchester blvd? also, SSP is all over around the Wienerschnitzel area on First st. so I guess WSM has lost ground to their, either too many homies are locked up or ranking out?
I don't know w hat's up with kv408, but it's been a lil weird here now. Yeah, I remember we talked about grumpy on here. VHS hood isn't over in that area, but some enes could be found in that area back in the days. The mob is deep & some times even VHS members would scatter around. Don't know what happened with what is considered SSP turf now, but sounds like they took over that spot a long time ago. I think it was 1 of those things where enes weren't in the area much any more & then it just got really infested.

REEBOK

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by REEBOK » October 1st, 2008, 11:16 pm

does colonia maravilla norte have any relation to the maravillas down in east l.a.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 2nd, 2008, 11:11 am

REEBOK wrote:does colonia maravilla norte have any relation to the maravillas down in east l.a.
Doesn't sound like it.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 252
Joined: July 12th, 2007, 2:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange County
Location: ES S-Vale Grand Fir St. Locos, Varrio Via Sol

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by TVo » October 2nd, 2008, 1:49 pm

It could be they like the name but seriously doubt they had ties to the L.A. Version. I remember as a kid, we would all check out the Teen Angels magazine and seen a lot of similar names with Sur Hoods and Norte Hoods. I'm pretty sure alot of the original hoods and some defunt ones, borrowed names from gangs in L.A. from what they heard or saw in things such as Teen Angel magazine. I read somewhere there was also a Horseshoe hood in So Cal

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 22nd, 2008, 8:23 pm

I still can't believe Woodie may have killed himself. Anybody think someone made it look like a suicide? They say some people stole some stuff from him after & I know some other people did dirty things like try to make a profit on him dying & keeping it all to themselves. I don't think any1 should ever go out like that, but I heard the man was insane.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 367
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by OGCricket » October 22nd, 2008, 9:43 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I still can't believe Woodie may have killed himself. Anybody think someone made it look like a suicide? They say some people stole some stuff from him after & I know some other people did dirty things like try to make a profit on him dying & keeping it all to themselves. I don't think any1 should ever go out like that, but I heard the man was insane.
FOR WHAT I WAS HEARING FROM PEEPS I KNOW IN THE NORTH BAY THERE WERE SAYING THAT HE WAS INTO ALOT OF SHIT (DRUG WISE)I THINK IT'S B.S, THAT CAUSED HIM TO LOSE SOME SENCE ONCE IN A WHILE. AND LIKE YA SAID THAT THERE WERE PEOPLE THAT WOULD MAKE A PROFIT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIM.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 367
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by OGCricket » October 22nd, 2008, 9:48 pm

OK I HAVE A QUESTION, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT POPPIN ON JACKSON AND MABURY ON THE EAST SIDE SAW VGL 13 WRITING ON THE WALLS ON JACKSON AND MABURY ISN'T VGL FROM THE WESTSIDE.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 23rd, 2008, 12:34 pm

OGCricket wrote:OK I HAVE A QUESTION, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT POPPIN ON JACKSON AND MABURY ON THE EAST SIDE SAW VGL 13 WRITING ON THE WALLS ON JACKSON AND MABURY ISN'T VGL FROM THE WESTSIDE.
I haven't noticed anything like that, but that's probably Varrio Gramercy Locos. Gramercy is in ESSJ, over by the cemetary.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 367
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by OGCricket » October 24th, 2008, 4:29 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OGCricket wrote:OK I HAVE A QUESTION, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT POPPIN ON JACKSON AND MABURY ON THE EAST SIDE SAW VGL 13 WRITING ON THE WALLS ON JACKSON AND MABURY ISN'T VGL FROM THE WESTSIDE.
I haven't noticed anything like that, but that's probably Varrio Gramercy Locos. Gramercy is in ESSJ, over by the cemetary.
SAW THERE WRITING AROUND THE AREA BE CROSSED OUT MY ELC14 (EAST LAS CASITAS) ON NORTH JACKSON AND MABURY.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by ~J~ » October 25th, 2008, 12:37 pm

OGCricket wrote: SAW THERE WRITING AROUND THE AREA BE CROSSED OUT MY ELC14 (EAST LAS CASITAS) ON NORTH JACKSON AND MABURY.
What generation of Capitol Park is East Las Casitas and is Cortez Locos a legit clika?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 25th, 2008, 3:45 pm

~J~ wrote:
OGCricket wrote: SAW THERE WRITING AROUND THE AREA BE CROSSED OUT MY ELC14 (EAST LAS CASITAS) ON NORTH JACKSON AND MABURY.
What generation of Capitol Park is East Las Casitas and is Cortez Locos a legit clika?
I know there's a East Las Casitas in SALAS, but I know there's a las casitas in ESSJ too & as far as I know they are not a generation of CP. Don't know if varrio Cortez locos is legit, but let's see if Cricket has anything to say.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 367
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by OGCricket » October 26th, 2008, 9:39 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
~J~ wrote:
OGCricket wrote: SAW THERE WRITING AROUND THE AREA BE CROSSED OUT MY ELC14 (EAST LAS CASITAS) ON NORTH JACKSON AND MABURY.
What generation of Capitol Park is East Las Casitas and is Cortez Locos a legit clika?
I know there's a East Las Casitas in SALAS, but I know there's a las casitas in ESSJ too & as far as I know they are not a generation of CP. Don't know if varrio Cortez locos is legit, but let's see if Cricket has anything to say.

WHAT'S UP PEEPS!

ACTUALLY CASITAS ISN'T A GENERATION OF CP WE HAVE HOMIES THAT HAVE FAMILY THAT LIVE IN THE LAS CASITAS APARTMENTS SO YOUNGER COUSINS OF CP MEMBERS STARTED EAST LAS CASITAS GANG SO YOU COULD SAY CP IS THE BIG BROTHER OF CASITAS IN A WAY. AND CORTEZ WEREN'T LEGIT. RIGHT NOW CASITAS AND COLD BLOODED ARE ALLIED WITH CP IN THE AREA TO COMBAT SPV, WHICH IS AT WAR WITH EVERYONE EVEN THE TAGGING CREWS AND KOLLMAR WITH IS DYING OUT.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 27th, 2008, 1:06 pm

So they also use ELC as a name? I think they also use LCG/LCH, or was LCH a different 1 in the area?

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 367
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by OGCricket » October 27th, 2008, 9:01 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:So they also use ELC as a name? I think they also use LCG/LCH, or was LCH a different 1 in the area?

YEAH THEY USE ALL THOSE NAMES EAST LAS CASITAS,LAS CASITAS GANG, AND LAS CASITAS HOOD.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 367
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by OGCricket » November 5th, 2008, 8:31 pm

I ALWAYS WONDERED ABOUT THE SOUTH COUNTY GANGS OF SANTA CLARA COUNTY ANYONE ONE OF THE GANGS IN MORGAN HILL AND GILAS. I KNOW OF VARRIO MORGAN LOMAS AND THE VILLAGE BOYS OFF OF MONTEREY RD IN THE VILLAGE APARTMENT AND GILAS HAD NORTHSIDE GILAS AND OSP OUT SIDE POSSE.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 5th, 2008, 9:47 pm

OGCricket wrote:I ALWAYS WONDERED ABOUT THE SOUTH COUNTY GANGS OF SANTA CLARA COUNTY ANYONE ONE OF THE GANGS IN MORGAN HILL AND GILAS. I KNOW OF VARRIO MORGAN LOMAS AND THE VILLAGE BOYS OFF OF MONTEREY RD IN THE VILLAGE APARTMENT AND GILAS HAD NORTHSIDE GILAS AND OSP OUT SIDE POSSE.
They have East Side Gilas too, which I think was 500 block.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”