N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 4th, 2008, 11:26 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Here's a video of CPT. It's just to show what they can get away with out there. You can't get away with that in SJ. Too many snitches & cops to trip on you.
Now I'm not saying fools don't ever kick it deep in SJ, but these fools are out there with flags on their faces tagging up shit all crazy & flashing guns. You're just asking to get caught doing some shit like that out here.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » December 5th, 2008, 6:46 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Here's a video of CPT. It's just to show what they can get away with out there. You can't get away with that in SJ. Too many snitches & cops to trip on you.
Now I'm not saying fools don't ever kick it deep in SJ, but these fools are out there with flags on their faces tagging up shit all crazy & flashing guns. You're just asking to get caught doing some shit like that out here.

Yeah CPT is a whole different area gente over there have been use to having gangs there flashing weapons knifes and tagging on walls and streets. If people here saw that shit the po po would be there real quick it just a how different enviroment.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 5th, 2008, 7:36 am

po-po in san jose is just real egotistical, they think theyre the shyt, i mean after gangs make a name for themselves they stay hostile towards police too a lot of times, the hood in that movie *acacia blocc* is acacia, spooktown, and farmdog, 3 small compton crip gangs that made it into one hood, they shot and killed a cop back in early 07' too.. and in that video which was in 06 or some shit he tells you about another cop killing or attempted cop killing..

its not really unusual to see cops getting smashed on it compton/inglewood/south central, lol when i moved back down to L.A. to go to school for the first couple days i had to go through a blood turf which is by the jungles, damn near 30-40 muthafukkas mobbed on a cop car and went wild, left like 10 minutes later lol...

but the thing is in san jo the OG's already set down their part, thats why san jo gangs are even known today, now today it seems like the YG's aint with the war.... i aint finna talk down or nothin u know? but i blaze with a lot of northsiders and im always askin em why yall dont go settrip and fukk these sewer rats up? most of em are on some "shyt i wanna get my money" type shyt, dude like me the way i see it, if theres a bitch ass sureno gang down the street from your hood, you should be out there everyday either taking their turf, whoopin their ass, takin their money, or blasting them...

but eh, whatever, i still got respect for the northsiders in san jo, shyt ima go to school early today and go out to gramercy with my homeboy, see whatsup with these rats

i dont like these muthafukkas within a 5 mile radius of me

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 5th, 2008, 3:06 pm

=QUOTE
but the thing is in san jo the OG's already set down their part, thats why san jo gangs are even known today, now today it seems like the YG's aint with the war.... i aint finna talk down or nothin u know? but i blaze with a lot of northsiders and im always askin em why yall dont go settrip and #%@& these sewer rats up? most of em are on some "shyt i wanna get my money" type shyt, dude like me the way i see it, if theres a bitch ass sureno gang down the street from your hood, you should be out there everyday either taking their turf, whoopin their ass, takin their money, or blasting them...

but eh, whatever, i still got respect for the northsiders in san jo, shyt ima go to school early today and go out to gramercy with my homeboy, see whatsup with these rats
=QUOTE

LIKE YOU SAID OG'S HAVE ALREADY DID THERE THING WE PASTED THE TORCH TO YOUNGER ENE'S TO TAKE IT AND RUN JUST LIKE THE OG'S THAT TAUGHT US PAST IT TO US THE YOUNGER ONES ARE TO INTO THEMSELVES HOW MANY HOES THEY CAN BANG,HOW MUCH MONEY THEY CAN MAKE MY HOW HIGH THEY CAN GET IT ISN'T THE SAME

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 5th, 2008, 5:38 pm

Cops got more leeway these days from what the city did back in the mid 90's. it's harder to get away with things but a lot has to do with more and more of these hybrid SJ Bay youngsters trying to be a Gangster, Player and Hustler all at the same time instead of putting the varrio first. plus you got young varrios without any real Veteranos to school them so they look up to some of these Enes Rappers who themselves aren't holding the Northern traditional as tight as they should, add to that the Northern unity and a lot of these youngsters don't compare to the Homies of yester year.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 5th, 2008, 7:14 pm

~J~ wrote:Cops got more leeway these days from what the city did back in the mid 90's. it's harder to get away with things but a lot has to do with more and more of these hybrid SJ Bay youngsters trying to be a Gangster, Player and Hustler all at the same time instead of putting the varrio first. plus you got young varrios without any real Veteranos to school them so they look up to some of these Enes Rappers who themselves aren't holding the Northern traditional as tight as they should, add to that the Northern unity and a lot of these youngsters don't compare to the Homies of yester year.
8)

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 5th, 2008, 7:17 pm

OGCricket wrote:
~J~ wrote:Cops got more leeway these days from what the city did back in the mid 90's. it's harder to get away with things but a lot has to do with more and more of these hybrid SJ Bay youngsters trying to be a Gangster, Player and Hustler all at the same time instead of putting the varrio first. plus you got young varrios without any real Veteranos to school them so they look up to some of these Enes Rappers who themselves aren't holding the Northern traditional as tight as they should, add to that the Northern unity and a lot of these youngsters don't compare to the Homies of yester year.
you got that right

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 5th, 2008, 9:37 pm

ok I see a whole bunch of new gang tag's everywhere if you can please post the new gang set's here in San Jo Norte,X3 or other's here's one I saw when I took my sons to his high school baseball at Evergreen Valley High in SouthEast San Jo

E.V.R.(this is new cousins daughter told me about this) and this is posted up on the Carl's Jr on Quimby and White Rd
Evergreen Varrio Rifa- is this real

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 8th, 2008, 11:03 am

OGCricket wrote:ok I see a whole bunch of new gang tag's everywhere if you can please post the new gang set's here in San Jo Norte,X3 or other's here's one I saw when I took my sons to his high school baseball at Evergreen Valley High in SouthEast San Jo

E.V.R.(this is new cousins daughter told me about this) and this is posted up on the Carl's Jr on Quimby and White Rd
I think I may have heard about some younger 1's starting a new varrio in Evergreen, but I haven't heard the name "Evergreen Varrio Rifa". What side of the Carl's Jr. is it on? I past by there not that long ago too.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 8th, 2008, 6:16 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OGCricket wrote:ok I see a whole bunch of new gang tag's everywhere if you can please post the new gang set's here in San Jo Norte,X3 or other's here's one I saw when I took my sons to his high school baseball at Evergreen Valley High in SouthEast San Jo

I think I may have heard about some younger 1's starting a new varrio in Evergreen, but I haven't heard the name "Evergreen Varrio Rifa". What side of the Carl's Jr. is it on? I past by there not that long ago too.

I saw it on the Quimby side of Carl's Jr and saw it on the P&W Market pilar little mark's that say's EVR X4

fg408

Unread post by fg408 » December 8th, 2008, 7:08 pm

hey cricket,

It's been real interesting reading your posts bro....ive been living in san jo my whole life on the south side right by almaden lake where your at....I remember there was an old sureno hood at the Via Monte/Hoffman complex right before blossom hill road on almaden expressway...you know anything about them ...still active?

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 8th, 2008, 8:46 pm

fg408 wrote:hey cricket,

It's been real interesting reading your posts bro....ive been living in san jo my whole life on the south side right by almaden lake where your at....I remember there was an old sureno hood at the Via Monte/Hoffman complex right before blossom hill road on almaden expressway...you know anything about them ...still active?
Hey FG

yeah there use to to Varrio Via Monte that was was in the complex that was a while ago I don't think that they there anymore I have been in the area for the past 4 yrs I moved her from the Alum Rock area and I haven't seen any graffiti in the area expect for the tagging crew.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 8th, 2008, 11:28 pm

From what I recall there were Enes on Via Monte as far back as the early 90's, tho I didn't know much about them back then. Hoffman Ct Surenos seem to have popped in the mix in the mid 90's and I guess there's no real activity there at the moment.

fg408

Unread post by fg408 » December 9th, 2008, 1:38 am

i always see a shit load of scraps on the west side by cadillac and winchester just posted by the apartment complex...

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 9th, 2008, 6:53 am

fg408 wrote:i always see a shit load of scraps on the west side by cadillac and winchester just posted by the apartment complex...

there were a X3's on Cadillac and Winchester I don't know if there there anymore alot of the older X3 and Norte gangs aren't there anymore unless they have really deep roots in the area.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 15th, 2008, 8:35 pm

I ended up picking up that BIG MISTER CD that someone said they liked on 1 of these threads. I didn't know if I should've took his word for it, but it was used for cheap. I've only listened to a lil so far, but it sounds good. He has a lot of SSSJ love. He gave shouts out to RTG, VAN, VNP, MFG, etc..

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 16th, 2008, 8:42 pm

what's poppin Rudog did ya ever find any info on the Evergreen plaques that are surrounding some of the area's in Southeast San Jo.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 17th, 2008, 12:22 am

Nah

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 18th, 2008, 7:30 pm

Evergreen and Silver Creek has some of the nicest homes in San Jose. I don't really see how any real varrio can kick off there, other then the parts closest to the old Eastside...

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 19th, 2008, 10:52 pm

~J~ wrote:Evergreen and Silver Creek has some of the nicest homes in San Jose. I don't really see how any real varrio can kick off there, other then the parts closest to the old Eastside...

Yeah I agree the Evergreen and Silver Creek areas are nice I don't think anyone will take a varrio in the area serious all the youngters in the area are all into the hyphy movement there.....

I was rollin around the Mckee and I'm seeing stuff in the area a Norteno gang calling themselves the East Side Checkers Mobb all over the wall's what's crackin in that area.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 19th, 2008, 11:23 pm

OGCricket wrote:
~J~ wrote:Evergreen and Silver Creek has some of the nicest homes in San Jose. I don't really see how any real varrio can kick off there, other then the parts closest to the old Eastside...

Yeah I agree the Evergreen and Silver Creek areas are nice I don't think anyone will take a varrio in the area serious all the youngters in the area are all into the hyphy movement there.....

I was rollin around the Mckee and I'm seeing stuff in the area a Norteno gang calling themselves the East Side Checkers Mobb all over the wall's what's crackin in that area.
Yeah, Checkers mobb... You never heard of them? LCH stay in the same hood.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 20th, 2008, 9:14 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OGCricket wrote:

Yeah, Checkers mobb... You never heard of them? LCH stay in the same hood.
I heard about something like that around Checkers but I didn't know they claimed the North I just heard that the majority of then were taggers in the area surprised me when I rolled thur there see they that. LCH is on Jackson and ESCM is on Checkers different streets same area.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 20th, 2008, 11:32 am

O, I thought they were more closer. Yeah, you're right about them. They are more of a crew, at least a while back they were. I think they may have tried to turn it into a full blown varrio.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 20th, 2008, 1:48 pm

i know some people from checkers who go to foothill

that area n shyt has a lot of taggers from what i see tho, hella people in my classes claimed tagger gangs n shyt, their cool with the northsidas tho

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 20th, 2008, 4:40 pm

I've caught some more 9 5 tags. The 1 on Farringdon looked crossed out. Yesterday I saw 1 right by Kollmar & today I saw KVT 13 hit up by East Hills. On East Hills I saw a tag that said CHICO & "FUCK EAST HILLS", but there was also something else that may've read can. Looked like it could have been done by the same fool/s that hit up that KVT.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 20th, 2008, 4:44 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I've caught some more 9 5 tags. The 1 on Farringdon looked crossed out. Yesterday I saw 1 right by Kollmar & today I saw KVT 13 hit up by East Hills. On East Hills I saw a tag that said CHICO & "fu-- EAST HILLS", but there was also something else that may've read can. Looked like it could have been done by the same fool/s that hit up that KVT.
That's really weird that may reply reads can on it, because I put K A N (without the spaces).

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 20th, 2008, 7:17 pm

White Rd is looking hott right now KVT, V95, and East Hills.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 20th, 2008, 8:01 pm

OGCricket wrote:White Rd is looking hott right now KVT, V95, and East Hills.
The other day I saw a familar looking cop by the corner as I was turning to go towards my homeboys pad. Right when I parked I saw that fool creeping & all staring. He kept patrolling the hood. This was by White & basically the homie told me it was too hot to be wearing red, which is why he thinks I was followed.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 20th, 2008, 8:30 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OGCricket wrote:White Rd is looking hott right now KVT, V95, and East Hills.
The other day I saw a familar looking cop by the corner as I was turning to go towards my homeboys pad. Right when I parked I saw that fool creeping & all staring. He kept patrolling the hood. This was by White & basically the homie told me it was too hot to be wearing red, which is why he thinks I was followed.
there's cops all over White Rd daily I was on White the day before yesterday and got followed to my tia's neighhood on Mt McKinely I also heard some dude got stuck Thursday Night by Super Taqueria.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » December 28th, 2008, 7:10 pm

I was rolling thur McLaughlin and I was seeing alot of activity in the area was seeing VTG, writing around the area and also something called Underground Sureno Gang and both of these were crossed out by McLaughlin Parke 14 and I have also seen CPG Chicano Pride Gangsters 14 on Lucrestia by Yebra Buena High crossing out all 13 tag's

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » December 28th, 2008, 10:14 pm

largest black hoods would prolly be
Acorns in oakland
Big Block in SF
Crestside in Vallejo
Mid Town Hoggs aka The Taliban in East Palo Alto
Project Trojans in Richmond

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 28th, 2008, 10:55 pm

OGCricket wrote:I was rolling thur McLaughlin and I was seeing alot of activity in the area was seeing VTG, writing around the area and also something called Underground Sureno Gang and both of these were crossed out by McLaughlin Parke 14 and I have also seen CPG Chicano Pride Gangsters 14 on Lucrestia by Yebra Buena High crossing out all 13 tag's
Underground Sureno Gang? They're for real? GEEZ... Underground, huh? Like in the sewer? Hehe

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”