Gangs of the San Francisco Penninsula

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3550
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 15th, 2008, 2:38 pm

Sounded & looked like Cougnut was claiming blood to me. I'm not just talking about how he liked to say blood either.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: March 5th, 2004, 2:00 am
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA
Location: Ca
Contact:

Unread post by bayarearep » April 16th, 2008, 10:00 pm

did you know coug? know any of his peoples?
kicked it in his hood with bloods?

no...
he was not a blood
he was a 200 block rider...randolph...lakeview

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3550
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 17th, 2008, 9:59 pm

bayarearep wrote:did you know coug? know any of his peoples?
kicked it in his hood with bloods?

no...
he was not a blood
he was a 200 block rider...randolph...lakeview
I didn't personally know Coug, but I knew people that did. Don't think I kicked it with bloods in his hood either, but I heard he was a blood. Now I know maybe it was a misconception, but fools had reasons to think so. I can't remember every reason why fools would think he was a blood, but they're there.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: March 5th, 2004, 2:00 am
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA
Location: Ca
Contact:

Unread post by bayarearep » April 18th, 2008, 10:31 pm

and i remember in highschool nortenos thinking he was a black norte, others thinking he was a blood
but it's not true
rest in peace coug

sanfransicko
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 2:11 am

Unread post by sanfransicko » May 7th, 2008, 9:03 pm

Man half you guy$ read too much on the internet thi$ forum hella boot$ie

User avatar
StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 914
Joined: March 15th, 2005, 1:27 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento
Location: Alta Califas
Contact:

Unread post by StillNoScript » May 7th, 2008, 10:34 pm

jeff wrote:
sanfranhomie wrote:Here are all the Norteno clicks i can think of. If i get any wrong or you feel I should add or delete a name on the list. Just let me and everyone eles know and post your comment!

East Palo Alto;
Sacramento Street Gang
i came across some info that said sacramento street are no longer nortenos anymore. whats up with that, anybody know?
Here's an article from last August that says Sacramento St. is on the run from the cops. I don't know anything about what they're claiming though. Ever since the neighborhood was implicated in a cop murder, they've split, and scattered themselves all over the bay and the valley.

http://www.paloaltodailynews.com/articl ... -epa-gangs

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 234
Joined: August 17th, 2005, 11:48 am
Location: Riverside, CA (originally the BAY)

Unread post by yo foo » May 8th, 2008, 11:34 am

Yeah this part:

"In his Demeter Street office, Soares sifted through a box of gang paraphernalia.

There are red San Francisco Giants hats and red belts with the letter "N" on the buckles - items confiscated from the Nortenos, a Hispanic gang that Sac Street broke away from. The Nortenos are the "northerners" because they initially staked their turf above Bakersfield; the rival Surenos gang claims the territory below the city."

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3550
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 8th, 2008, 12:41 pm

sanfransicko wrote:Man half you guy$ read too much on the internet thi$ forum hella boot$ie
Really & how about you?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3550
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re:

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 12th, 2008, 10:21 am

StillNoScript wrote:
jeff wrote:
sanfranhomie wrote:Here are all the Norteno clicks i can think of. If i get any wrong or you feel I should add or delete a name on the list. Just let me and everyone eles know and post your comment!

East Palo Alto;
Sacramento Street Gang
i came across some info that said sacramento street are no longer nortenos anymore. whats up with that, anybody know?
Here's an article from last August that says Sacramento St. is on the run from the cops. I don't know anything about what they're claiming though. Ever since the neighborhood was implicated in a cop murder, they've split, and scattered themselves all over the bay and the valley.

http://www.paloaltodailynews.com/articl ... -epa-gangs
O yeah that homeboy I was talking about mentioned some stuff like that & he was banging Norte, so I'm sure they're still Norte & I've never heard any1 else say otherwise.

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 80
Joined: March 5th, 2009, 12:12 am
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Re: Gangs of the San Francisco Penninsula

Unread post by BPagent » March 9th, 2009, 6:14 pm

Ws 18st up there northern not sur you sure about that list palo alto has some sur hoods they used to have Ventura boys

dcflatz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 28
Joined: November 30th, 2007, 6:20 pm

Re:

Unread post by dcflatz » March 9th, 2009, 6:35 pm

bayarearep wrote:Eddy St Surenos are not in the tenderloin they are in the fillmore
they hang out at the ball courts between laguna and gough
they are in the TL too, near the old oasis club by van ness. believe it.

dcflatz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 28
Joined: November 30th, 2007, 6:20 pm

Re:

Unread post by dcflatz » March 9th, 2009, 6:39 pm

DROOPY wrote:Tenderloin Area of SF
CBS - Color Blue Soldiers
CWA - Cambodians With Attitude
Eddy Street Mobsters (Surenos)
there it is.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: March 5th, 2004, 2:00 am
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA
Location: Ca
Contact:

Re: Re:

Unread post by bayarearep » March 20th, 2009, 3:51 am

dcflatz wrote:
bayarearep wrote:Eddy St Surenos are not in the tenderloin they are in the fillmore
they hang out at the ball courts between laguna and gough
they are in the TL too, near the old oasis club by van ness. believe it.
you right...

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”