Black and Brown Beef in Nor Cal?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: Black and Brown Beef in Nor Cal?

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 28th, 2008, 6:23 am

Is he talking about 'guey'? like the meaning itself, not the word's history.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » October 29th, 2008, 12:26 am

dubts wrote: lmaoooooo @ fool descended from a latin word
smh @ this clown....... wow

Get lost newbie! go troll some other thread. you got no insight with your sorry posts!

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » October 30th, 2008, 8:23 pm

~J~ wrote:
dubts wrote: lmaoooooo @ fool descended from a latin word
smh @ this clown....... wow

Get lost newbie! go troll some other thread. you got no insight with your sorry posts!
it don't matter whose a newbie or not, fact is fact, your dellusional with your cultural pride, u sayin some shit u even know sounds goofy...... like fool descending from a latin word thats most crazy shit i've read yet from you latino cats

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » November 4th, 2008, 1:18 am

dubts wrote:
it don't matter whose a newbie or not, fact is fact, your dellusional with your cultural pride, u sayin some shit u even know sounds goofy...... like fool descending from a latin word thats most crazy shit i've read yet from you latino cats
Think whatever you want but have you even bothered to research on what you're calling me out on?

I will admit, the small piece of knowledge a bit much for some on the forum, just setting the record straight.

Delusional with Cultural Pride? >>> I give Blacks credit for their cultural contributions in spite of any misgivings or the small amount of ill will I've had for some Black folks. now can you understand that?

x4hogwood
What city do you live in now?: antioch

Unread post by x4hogwood » November 7th, 2008, 4:41 pm

IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE AREA AND ATTIDUDES. I LIVE IN THE BAY AREA AND IMMA NORTENO, WE DONT GET ALONG WITH BLACKS. IM SICK OF ALL THESE FAGS SAYING " YOUR A NORTENO THEN YOU LIKE BLACKS " ITS LAME. IVE MET NORTENOS FROM EVERY CITY AND WE ALL HATE MAYATES, WERE ALL ABOUT THAT BROWN PRIDE E$E, REAL NORTENOS ARE CHICANOS. IF A NORTENO ACTS BLACK THEN HES NOT A REAL NORTENO, ONLY OAKLAND/HAYWARD, HAS THAT THIZZ LATIN SHIT. ITS LAME. ITS ALSO FUNNY HOW MANY SURENOS ACT BLACK OVER IN NOR CAL ALSO. BUT NOBODY GETS AT THEM FOR IT, EVERYBODY TALKS SHIT ABOUT NORTENOS ACTING BLACK, BUT SURENOS DO IT JUST AS MUCH... EVEN DOWN SOUTH ALOT OF SURENOS ACT BLACK.

ALSO I GOT TO GET THIS OUT. THE WORD " ESE " WAS USED BY HOMIES WITH THE PACHUCO ESTILO, ESE IS A CHICANO TERM NOT A SURENO TERM, SO THATS WHY NORTENOS SAY IT. PEOPLE ARE FORGETTING THE MEANING OF WORDS NOW ADAYS.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 7th, 2008, 6:27 pm

x4hogwood wrote:IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE AREA AND ATTIDUDES. I LIVE IN THE BAY AREA AND IMMA NORTENO, WE DONT GET ALONG WITH BLACKS. IM SICK OF ALL THESE FAGS SAYING " YOUR A NORTENO THEN YOU LIKE BLACKS " ITS LAME. IVE MET NORTENOS FROM EVERY CITY AND WE ALL HATE MAYATES, WERE ALL ABOUT THAT BROWN PRIDE E$E, REAL NORTENOS ARE CHICANOS. IF A NORTENO ACTS BLACK THEN HES NOT A REAL NORTENO, ONLY OAKLAND/HAYWARD, HAS THAT THIZZ LATIN SHIT. ITS LAME. ITS ALSO FUNNY HOW MANY SURENOS ACT BLACK OVER IN NOR CAL ALSO. BUT NOBODY GETS AT THEM FOR IT, EVERYBODY TALKS SHIT ABOUT NORTENOS ACTING BLACK, BUT SURENOS DO IT JUST AS MUCH... EVEN DOWN SOUTH ALOT OF SURENOS ACT BLACK.

ALSO I GOT TO GET THIS OUT. THE WORD " ESE " WAS USED BY HOMIES WITH THE PACHUCO ESTILO, ESE IS A CHICANO TERM NOT A SURENO TERM, SO THATS WHY NORTENOS SAY IT. PEOPLE ARE FORGETTING THE MEANING OF WORDS NOW ADAYS.
A lot of Nortenos do act black & are kooler with blacks, then how you're saying. We don't like racism on this site either.

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Unread post by BPagent » March 8th, 2009, 10:49 am

hmm heard long time ago they did when San jose had a cinco de mayo parade and the blacks came down there and started shooting they stopped them after that heard some northerns say the n word all the time when was in Seattle saw some they were saying it I met some other ones they weren't even saw a bald one they were in elmwood one accidently said 13 when they were doing exercises by accident was funny can't even say a number pretty sad

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Unread post by BPagent » March 8th, 2009, 11:17 am

look pachucos came from Texas they're was some blacks that liked the style so they dressed that way would know my gramma and her two brothers were pachucos also her uncle was one of the guys busted in the zoot suit movie I don't think a norteno would know if a southern since most won't come down here we don't sag our pants we don't say the n word don't wear red trying to be a blood saw one in all red when was in San jose jail only these new kids wear that blue crap back in the 70s was black bandanas hush puppys dickies pendeltons watch boulevard nights my ex was from San jo she got along with blacks when she moved down south we had to teach her was different northerns call down south up there even though were south of them I agree we love oldies we stole your lowrider idea Spanglish idea even though don't see any ebonic words in Spanish you say cuzc we say primo like my homie said can't make the b in blood without the 13 B you see :)

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rivercity

Unread post by all eyes on me » March 8th, 2009, 8:51 pm

This mayate shit kills me! Here's a bit of history. Its because of black people Like Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, and Medgar Evers. that Mexicans or any other minorities have rights in the country! How soon we forget! Last time I checked Obama was trying to legalize Immigration! These racist clowns are a trip! There are cool and f*cked up people in every race..

dcflatz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dcflatz » March 17th, 2009, 11:40 am

bayarearep wrote:i don't know about him and SFM...he a mission dude but he reps Diamond Heights that's where he from
solid dude!!!
no offense to you, but diamond heights is far from a hood. it's a near twin peaks, by glen park, and repping that shit is ultra fucking larry. ask anyone on these boards if that shit is true. he never banged in the mission, he would try to kick in so. san fran, and even then he was a side buster. he's a fucking clown. instead of growing up and becoming a man he chose to try to make a dime off the blood sweat and tears of real gangsters.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » March 20th, 2009, 3:49 am

Diamond Heights has some low income housing...C-fresh from IMP is from there too
they ain't the hardest, but they ain't soft

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”