FUCK GANGSTERS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
SUR 14
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 37
Joined: May 19th, 2008, 10:54 pm

FUCK GANGSTERS

Unread post by SUR 14 » May 19th, 2008, 10:57 pm

GOOD FOR NOTHING DOUCHEBAGS! YOU GUYS NEED TO GET PUT INTO CAGES LIKE THE ANIMALS YOU ARE AND SHREDDED INTO LITTLE BITS AND PIECES AND FED TO PIGS! GOOD FOR NOTHING NIGGERS, MEXICANTS, WIGGERS, QUEERS, FAGS, IRAQIS, MOTHERFUCKING COCK SUCKING FAGGOTS! DIE!! YOU ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY!

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 359
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 5:56 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY
Location: WEEEEEEEEEEST,JUICE COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 19th, 2008, 11:21 pm

Somebody ban this batch

RoLlInDeEpHoMiEz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: May 19th, 2008, 11:01 pm

Unread post by RoLlInDeEpHoMiEz » May 19th, 2008, 11:21 pm

Yo y u gotta be all up in my grillz? Dnt be like that aight? Not coo not coo.

SUR 14
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 37
Joined: May 19th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Unread post by SUR 14 » May 19th, 2008, 11:24 pm

fo shizzle foo! Im black and mexican! I can't be racist! im a minority! Wheres my doo rag at?!!!

3 to 5 Is Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 27
Joined: May 20th, 2008, 11:10 pm

Unread post by 3 to 5 Is Life » May 20th, 2008, 11:38 pm

RoLlInDeEpHoMiEz wrote:Yo y u gotta be all up in my grillz? Dnt be like that aight? Not coo not coo.
yo mang. fuk u brah! dont be dissin my brahs. we gots ta stand tall like trees in the field. no wat i say. now git sum'n dun, biatch.

PoundMyBrownEye
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: May 20th, 2008, 10:47 pm

Unread post by PoundMyBrownEye » May 21st, 2008, 12:06 am

dont make me busts out my AK fowty sevENZ up in dis ho staright up pop joo like a cow

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 359
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 5:56 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY
Location: WEEEEEEEEEEST,JUICE COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 21st, 2008, 12:10 am

ahhaha are you serious :lol: you faggots all called each other like dude lets go on this website and start talkin shit hahaha pmce you guys get pussy you'll be over this whole lil faze hahaha you guys are some characters

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 21st, 2008, 12:30 am

atm//TONE wrote:ahhaha are you serious :lol: you faggots all called each other like dude lets go on this website and start talkin shit hahaha pmce you guys get pussy you'll be over this whole lil faze hahaha you guys are some characters
For real, they just wanna say anything to get attention those nerds.

SUR 14
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 37
Joined: May 19th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Unread post by SUR 14 » May 21st, 2008, 10:07 am

hahaha actually I live in gang territory. Watching these idiots kill themselves is old. They all just need to pull the trigger to their head and do society a favor. But then again, what does this engineer in process know about it. LOL!


But fo shizzle! Imaa call my homiez over to this forum!

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 359
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 5:56 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY
Location: WEEEEEEEEEEST,JUICE COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 21st, 2008, 3:31 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
atm//TONE wrote:ahhaha are you serious :lol: you faggots all called each other like dude lets go on this website and start talkin shit hahaha pmce you guys get pussy you'll be over this whole lil faze hahaha you guys are some characters
For real, they just wanna say anything to get attention those nerds.
hahah yuuup just like them alltel commercial nerdsImageexactly you live in their territory you bow down to them prolly, prolly get get made fun of. why dont you stand up against em you got your lil gang on the internet go do sum to them cuz u really aint makin a statement on the internet fuckin loser

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 21st, 2008, 3:33 pm

He lives in the hood, but decides to say "fuck gangsteRs" here rather than real life.

Awww

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 359
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 5:56 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY
Location: WEEEEEEEEEEST,JUICE COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 21st, 2008, 4:00 pm

:lol: whats with the mods though these squares been on here for like 2 days

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 21st, 2008, 5:08 pm

atm//TONE wrote::lol: whats with the mods though these squares been on here for like 2 days
We need new 1's

3 to 5 Is Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 27
Joined: May 20th, 2008, 11:10 pm

Unread post by 3 to 5 Is Life » May 21st, 2008, 6:16 pm

i rep it reel son. reel as that acorn fallin out the tree. how u caint see that is retarted as funk. no wat i sayin. rep it reel or die is how u gots ta live yo life.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 21st, 2008, 10:34 pm

3 to 5 Is Life wrote:i rep it reel son. reel as that acorn fallin out the tree. how u caint see that is retarted as funk. no wat i sayin. rep it reel or die is how u gots ta live yo life.
What?

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 359
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 5:56 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY
Location: WEEEEEEEEEEST,JUICE COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 21st, 2008, 10:44 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
3 to 5 Is Life wrote:i rep it reel son. reel as that acorn fallin out the tree. how u caint see that is retarted as funk. no wat i sayin. rep it reel or die is how u gots ta live yo life.
What?
i wish i could get to the bottom of this kids problems and try tah help him out you know there is no reason for sumone to be so lame i blame it on the parents though

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1018
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 8:17 pm
Location: Everywhere in Canada

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 21st, 2008, 10:45 pm

i think there all the same person lol

SUR 14
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 37
Joined: May 19th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Unread post by SUR 14 » May 21st, 2008, 11:18 pm

Azure9920 wrote:He lives in the hood, but decides to say "fu-- gangsteRs" here rather than real life.

Awww
ive done it many times and gotten into many fights. whats the point? that was when i was younger. as long as they stay out of my way I stay out of theirs. I still think they deserve to be 10 feet underground. Every last one of them.

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 359
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 5:56 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY
Location: WEEEEEEEEEEST,JUICE COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 21st, 2008, 11:26 pm

you gettin your ass whooped is not a fight, and i think you only stay out of their way.
then put em 10 feet underground. why are you on this site is it bcuz the gangsters dont let you outside or wat cuz i know if i didnt like sum gangsters i wouldnt be on the internet runnin mah mouth

SUR 14
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 37
Joined: May 19th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Unread post by SUR 14 » May 21st, 2008, 11:33 pm

atm//TONE wrote:you gettin your ass whooped is not a fight, and i think you only stay out of their way.
then put em 10 feet underground. why are you on this site is it bcuz the gangsters dont let you outside or wat because i know if i didnt like sum gangsters i wouldnt be on the internet runnin mah mouth
Please, you don't need to lecture me. I know how the streets work. Im actually on the way out. Ill be driving down the street in my death loud car, waking up the dead and scaring animals and children. Gotta love LS1's on open cutout! haha.

You win some, and lose some. I won the majority, but that's how it is on the street. I guess I was the only one in this "hood" that had a brain to stay out of that retardedness. Yay for me!

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 359
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 5:56 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY
Location: WEEEEEEEEEEST,JUICE COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 21st, 2008, 11:48 pm

oh your so intelligent and smart but wanna talk about fudge packers 14 your immature prolly dumber then sum of the gangbangers in your hood. and if you one so many why are you so salty? you should juss be like "nortenos, hahaha please"
but no your on those extras which leads me to believe you aint shit and your nuthing more than a chump

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 22nd, 2008, 2:04 pm

SUR 14 wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:He lives in the hood, but decides to say "fu-- gangsteRs" here rather than real life.

Awww
ive done it many times and gotten into many fights. whats the point? that was when i was younger. as long as they stay out of my way I stay out of theirs. I still think they deserve to be 10 feet underground. Every last one of them.
No, you really haven't.

Anyone who's been around the block and possesses a slight bit of intelligence knows that talking shit does nothing, especially online.

Moron or liar, take your pick.

SUR 14
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 37
Joined: May 19th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Unread post by SUR 14 » May 22nd, 2008, 6:58 pm

atm//TONE wrote:oh your so intelligent and smart but wanna talk about fudge packers 14 your immature prolly dumber then sum of the gangbangers in your hood. and if you one so many why are you so salty? you should juss be like "nortenos, hahaha please"
but no your on those extras which leads me to believe you aint shit and your nuthing more than a chump
LOL i've accomplished more in my short life, then you ever will in yours. If you bang, you'll be dead in a short time. Good for you, we are better of without you. Fuck sur and norte. Does that make you happy?

SUR 14
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 37
Joined: May 19th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Unread post by SUR 14 » May 22nd, 2008, 7:00 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
SUR 14 wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:He lives in the hood, but decides to say "fu-- gangsteRs" here rather than real life.

Awww
ive done it many times and gotten into many fights. whats the point? that was when i was younger. as long as they stay out of my way I stay out of theirs. I still think they deserve to be 10 feet underground. Every last one of them.
No, you really haven't.

Anyone who's been around the block and possesses a slight bit of intelligence knows that talking shit does nothing, especially online.

Moron or liar, take your pick.
Please, tell me more about myself! :roll:

pigs>gangsters

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 23rd, 2008, 1:44 pm

Well, you obviously possess a very unwitty sense of humor(your name gives it away)...

Care for me to go on?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 23rd, 2008, 11:21 pm

This fool comes on here acting like he knows what's up, but he just sounds like a dumb clown.

I BE GOD
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: May 27th, 2008, 3:03 pm

Unread post by I BE GOD » May 27th, 2008, 4:18 pm

Haha you people can't even type (and most definitely speak) proper fu*king English, yet he's the dumb one huh. Yes, I'm sure he's shaking in his shoes to go outside of his home b/c (that means "because" in case you are too stupid to figure it out) of the homiez and gangstazzzz. It's funny you asshats actually believe people worry about you, or even THINK about you for that matter. TRUST ME, no one that makes a difference on this Earth would even notice if you you all just up and disappeared one day.

jmaups2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 123
Joined: May 16th, 2008, 5:04 pm
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Unread post by jmaups2005 » May 27th, 2008, 5:02 pm

shit is funny as hell

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 27th, 2008, 6:10 pm

I BE GOD wrote:Haha you people can't even type (and most definitely speak) proper fu*king English, yet he's the dumb one huh. Yes, I'm sure he's shaking in his shoes to go outside of his home b/c (that means "because" in case you are too stupid to figure it out) of the homiez and gangstazzzz. It's funny you asshats actually believe people worry about you, or even THINK about you for that matter. TRUST ME, no one that makes a difference on this Earth would even notice if you you all just up and disappeared one day.
If "we" don't make an impact, he wouldn't have made this post.

Logic>Ignorance.

I BE GOD
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: May 27th, 2008, 3:03 pm

Unread post by I BE GOD » May 28th, 2008, 8:35 am

Azure9920 wrote:
I BE GOD wrote:Haha you people can't even type (and most definitely speak) proper fu*king English, yet he's the dumb one huh. Yes, I'm sure he's shaking in his shoes to go outside of his home b/c (that means "because" in case you are too stupid to figure it out) of the homiez and gangstazzzz. It's funny you asshats actually believe people worry about you, or even THINK about you for that matter. TRUST ME, no one that makes a difference on this Earth would even notice if you you all just up and disappeared one day.
If "we" don't make an impact, he wouldn't have made this post.

Logic>Ignorance.
Haha keep telling yourself that. Maybe one day you'll come around, but I doubt it.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 28th, 2008, 2:02 pm

Come around from what? YOU'RE(note the emphasis on YOU) are the one trying to convince me of something, obviously misguided, as I just proved you dead wrong.

Don't come on a gang forum and "try" to act intelligent, because you really aren't at all.

dr;
You're wrong because he made the post, thus "we" have influenced him to some degree, making you wrong.

Again,

logic>you.

I BE GOD
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: May 27th, 2008, 3:03 pm

Unread post by I BE GOD » May 28th, 2008, 2:23 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Come around from what? YOU'RE(note the emphasis on YOU) are the one trying to convince me of something, obviously misguided, as I just proved you dead wrong.

Don't come on a gang forum and "try" to act intelligent, because you really aren't at all.

dr;
You're wrong because he made the post, thus "we" have influenced him to some degree, making you wrong.

Again,

logic>you.
Sure, whatever you say Mr. Gang Member.

Locked

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”