Gallants Knights Insane (Colorado)

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
greyghost

Gallants Knights Insane (Colorado)

Unread post by greyghost » June 10th, 2008, 10:47 am

I'm looking for any info on the Gallant Knights Insane (GKI) from the Denver, Colorado area.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Gallants Knights Insane (Colorado)

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 13th, 2008, 7:39 pm

Don't know what you're looking for. Did you do a search? I remember an old teen angels magazine having some of their artwork & I thought they had a weird name.

greyghost

Unread post by greyghost » June 19th, 2008, 5:44 pm

I'm looking for anything. There isn't a whole lot about them on the internet other than a few news articles.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » June 24th, 2008, 11:23 pm

whats to know?they were a small west denver gang that got huge puttin on out of town fools and most peeps claimin gki now never even walked down west 9th...............................its a joke to have fools in the valley or even closer to home like broomfield claiming to be hard ass g's.........................unless they got incas livin across the way they are pretty much fake according to the real g's

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 15th, 2008, 1:06 pm

shyt they do got soldiers i was prison with a few of them one of them named turtle, i was in park county on the way to prison with an older gki as well. There colors are purple and black. they claim westside, i was also in prison with G-tone, from gki. there main enemy is inca boys, in prison they are teamed up with the Northside Mafia and other northside gangs, strictly because they are out numbered by the Surenos.

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 15th, 2008, 1:08 pm

A g or wutever you want to call it is in your heart... No MATTER where i'm at I represent my Nation, through the good and the bad. IF you're fake it will show sooner or later, don't matter what hood you're from.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 20th, 2008, 11:14 pm

i cant imagine the g's outnumbered buy sewr rats in the pen but i can believe it.....but teaming up with nsm?i guess anything can happen...prison politics change all the time...i asked around and i hear its because co been taking alot of california prisoners here,thats why all the surenos.....in this state prison is a huge industry....i aint never heard of no nation shit out here though
and youre kind of right......maybe with the younger g's purple is thier color and they been sporting it calling it being "gurpled up".......but all the older g's will tell you they aint got a color....but used to wear rockies jerseys and used whiteout to turn the c into a g and it said gki's on thier gear....they also used to sport georgetown and green bay because of the big "g" logo....and yeah they claim westside because thats where their hood....on west 9th lincoln park/la alma area
and when i said "g" i meant the gang.......you know here in co all references to g's mean gki........not gangster or what ever.....and its only the goofys who say whats up g and all that
and alot of street g's dont recognize most prison g's outside of the pen........because they aint ever in the hood and they dont live a stones throw away from the incas and ws-ak and a few smaller crews...................think about it.......it would be easy to be a crip if the nearest blood is 10 miles away

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 21st, 2008, 1:54 pm

i agree, but yea i'm from Colorado Springs, i never heard of GKI until i went to the pen because they all said G. i Thought they were Gangster Disciples, but naw there GKI, i was just saying i mean yea there going to be fakes in every hood, all i'm saying i'm me but being a g a hood dude a gangster its in you, you know what i mean every hood/nation has a fake one in representing. But when it comes down to the get down, it about who you are as a person if you got heart or not..feel me..Oh Yeah Solid 4's i'm Four Corner Hustler, from the Widefield Area of the Springs.

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 21st, 2008, 1:57 pm

yeah in the pen turtle and g-tone would say gurple, and wut's up G.Do you know or have you heard of them.? they even be having there pinkies crossed out on the hand because of the I for Incas.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 21st, 2008, 3:49 pm

never heard of them.......but i aint from the west side........i know some of the older g's and like i said they are real picky on who they consider g's..........................the younger ones would be bangin for fools wouldnt even recognize them on the street and would just as soon put holes in them whether they repped thier gang or not

amezcua3231990
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: east la

Unread post by amezcua3231990 » April 5th, 2012, 1:40 am

Do Yall know why GKI claim Purple though?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 7th, 2012, 11:29 am

amezcua3231990 wrote:Do Yall know why GKI claim Purple though?
Maybe G for Grape, just a guess.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 11th, 2012, 2:07 pm

It sounds like they got it from the Rockies gear.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » April 20th, 2012, 12:32 am

because the old rockies baseball jerseys had white ROCKIES emblem in front........they would take white out and turn the C into a G and cross the I out

drifter562
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Unread post by drifter562 » November 11th, 2014, 2:47 pm

Gallant Knights Insane Or the Original NAme Which Meant Gangstas Killing Inca's beef it tough with nsm and there a westside gang from what i know theryre deep in the pen and i dont believe they click up with any nsm in the pen thats stupid thats ludicrous GKi is making noise cause they've done dirt there was a denver news story about them being deep into drugs and shit and responsible for a lot of shootings in the lincoln area however the hardest gangs of the westside of denver that you dont hear about them much are the 5th street Incaboys who are the main enemies of GKI

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » September 2nd, 2015, 12:26 am

drifter you dont know the history.....gki were ALWAYS gallant knoghts insane, and when they first started they were actually cool with the incas.......they didnt start calling themselves "gangster kill inca" until they killed randy from inca in 1990

and yeah gki beef hard with nsm and bloods..........yet i seen them hang out with both nsm and bloods before too

things are different these days

drifter562
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Unread post by drifter562 » January 13th, 2016, 2:58 am

Hey Andrew I would just like to say that I today that I invite you to start a thread on West Denver Gangs I know a little history not much just what I hear there and here from some people I went to smiley middle school in park hill. I had lived in Denver for a while and I visit frequently it's a complete difference from La or Lv but in my short time I was always crosstown I use to go to the probation building by the mint was all up and over Denver, from green valley to lake wood from Westminister to Aurora.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”