Esco Gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
pucker
What city do you live in now?: Carlsbad

Esco Gangs

Unread post by pucker » September 10th, 2008, 2:37 pm

Growin up in Esco I know the Varrio Diablos, Westsider, Eastside, etc...My question is, I live in the area of Rock Springs Rd and Mission. Does anyone know what gangs own this territory ?

On one side of the street ( the westside of Rock Springs ) I've noticed a lot of Latino gang tags but on the eastside of Rock Springs, I've noticed alot of black gang members hangin out. I think I live on the border of gang territory and was curious to know

JeffC
What city do you live in now?: SExSD

Re: Esco Gangs

Unread post by JeffC » May 15th, 2009, 2:49 am

I dont really know any Crip gangs in Esco. But all i know SDP(Blood) is starting to come up

TheExecutioner
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by TheExecutioner » July 17th, 2009, 8:34 am

theres a very small gang called FRS Forever Rock Springs, i know a fool form it, they are located on the esco side of Rock Springs Rd, not SM, havent heard of any black gangs, Diablos and Weak Side are the main and deepest hoods in Esco, the rest arent really much.

Way2Ruthless
If in the United States: Arkansas

Unread post by Way2Ruthless » April 22nd, 2010, 7:50 pm

Theres a black gang from Sacramento in the area called ROD (Ride or Die gang), which also have white, asian and mexican members. There's a crew called FRS (Forever Rock Springs) who aint shit but bitches who are scared to join a acutall gang. There's EBK (Esco Boys) who are a sub-set of the Diablos, but i believe they broke away from them now there beefing and they hang around Escondido High School. There's ETB (Esco Town Bandits) a crew that recently just became a gang and now they claim x3.

There's alot of tagging crews in the area, wannabe skinhead gangs, juggalo gangs and shitload of small crews.

The Diablos, or Esco Varrio Diablos are on the East Side, north of Downtown, the WestSide are South of Downtown Escondido. There the Santos gang which was the original varrio in Esco, they controlled Esco from the 70s to the 80s until the Diablos grew out of them, then in the late 80s members from the Diablos broke away and created the WestSide gang. Then in 2006-2007 a new gang began emmerging called the East Side gang but didnt manage to really get big since they only have 6 known members. There's also a represenative gang called Varrio Esco Viejo or Escondido Viejo, the varrios of Escondido will claim VEV or Esco Viejo but dont mean these guys...

There's also a North County riavalry going on between gangs in different cities in upper san diego, like Escondido gangs dont like gangs from San Marcos, Vista, or Oceanside ect. who in turn dont like each other.

Way2Ruthless
If in the United States: Arkansas

Unread post by Way2Ruthless » April 22nd, 2010, 7:50 pm

Theres a black gang from Sacramento in the area called ROD (Ride or Die gang), which also have white, asian and mexican members. There's a crew called FRS (Forever Rock Springs) who aint shit but bitches who are scared to join a acutall gang. There's EBK (Esco Boys) who are a sub-set of the Diablos, but i believe they broke away from them now there beefing and they hang around Escondido High School. There's ETB (Esco Town Bandits) a crew that recently just became a gang and now they claim x3.

There's alot of tagging crews in the area, wannabe skinhead gangs, juggalo gangs and shitload of small crews.

The Diablos, or Esco Varrio Diablos are on the East Side, north of Downtown, the WestSide are South of Downtown Escondido. There the Santos gang which was the original varrio in Esco, they controlled Esco from the 70s to the 80s until the Diablos grew out of them, then in the late 80s members from the Diablos broke away and created the WestSide gang. Then in 2006-2007 a new gang began emmerging called the East Side gang but didnt manage to really get big since they only have 6 known members. There's also a represenative gang called Varrio Esco Viejo or Escondido Viejo, the varrios of Escondido will claim VEV or Esco Viejo but dont mean these guys...

There's also a North County riavalry going on between gangs in different cities in upper san diego, like Escondido gangs dont like gangs from San Marcos, Vista, or Oceanside ect. who in turn dont like each other.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”