San Juan Capistrano v San Clemente

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
richjesus

San Juan Capistrano v San Clemente

Unread post by richjesus » October 4th, 2008, 8:28 pm

few bodies and rumbles between the two. i jus been seeing it the past few months on the news n watnot. iono if the beef is dead or not, but anyone feel free to add to it.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: San Juan Capistrano v San Clemente

Unread post by triplethreat » October 7th, 2008, 3:42 am

I started a thread about this a couple months back on the same forum. Look for my thread I posted up some articles on there. Yea they're both still going at each other hard. That beef will never end. The fighting between the two dates back to the 70's I think. Growing up I used to hear stuff all the time about these two. And even now in 2008 I still hear things. Its gotta be one of the most active rivalries in OC. Both gangs have an injunction that was put into effect some time this year. The gangs are Varrio Chico San Clemente (VCSC) and Varrio San Juan Capistrano (VSJC). I think VSJC also goes by Varrio Viejo cause thats what the injunction lists their hood as. But when growing up eveyone knew their hood as SJC or San Juan Boys. Varrio Viejo also has a hood in Mission Viejo. Maybe someone on here knos if VV and SJC are two different hoods.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » February 9th, 2009, 2:24 pm

im not from OC im from SD but sometimes i pass thru these areas can anyone tell me where the hoods are in San Clemente and San Juan Capistrano?
thx..

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » April 23rd, 2009, 2:02 am

Ok, I was half right. The San Juan Capistrano gang goes by VVSJC and also Old Town SJ Boys. Back in the days when I ran into these guys they just claimed SJC. I've heard them claim only that more than once. In 2009 both VCSC and VVSJC are still making noise in south OC. Every once in awhile you can read about the latest activity in the papers.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”