WHAT ARE THE SACRAMENTO SURENO GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: afghanistan

Re: WHAT ARE THE SACRAMENTO SURENO GANGS

Unread post by brownpridesac » March 16th, 2009, 10:05 pm

its funny how the main topic turns into another one this site , lol.. 1 minutes its the main topics then then next your talking about china.. ..but hey its all good nice to hear from people and their good stories og cricket seems to know what hes talking about.. but yea i agree with that part he said that nortenos were fighting eachother while surenos were slowly making ground in northern cali. i have families that are old school nortenos in woodland sacramento and stockton..

chinto
What city do you live in now?: Redding

Unread post by chinto » May 22nd, 2009, 1:28 pm

kings wrote:TO BE HONEST YOU REALLY DONT SEE ANY SCRAPS IN SACRAMENTO.YOU COULD FIND THEM IN ROSEVILLE AT THE SWAP MEET.
Hey fuckin serio loco! I went there with my peeps like 3 years ago before i went back to the joint, i seen like 6-7 southsiders but they was about 5 feet tall all cholo'd out with hairnets and shit, they looked kinda scared cause there was a few OG northerners strollin thru all blasted back and shit. Og's were looking pretty mean. They aint a threat! They can be deep as fuck but only 1 or 2 cats from they crew is down to put in work, wheras with the homies, a majority is down to shoot some cats.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » May 23rd, 2009, 5:26 pm

YA YOU GOT ALOT HOMEBOYS IN ROSEVILLE.THERE CALLED WEST ROSA.THEY BEEN AROUND SINCE THE LATE 80S.I HAVENT BEEN TO THE SWAP MEET IN ROSEVILLE FOR BOUT A YRS.SS ARE NOT A FACTOR IN SACRA

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by SilentWest » May 31st, 2009, 10:10 pm

KollmarVago408 wrote: i was born and raised in san jo and im a sureno
LMFAO.....
Oxymoron.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » June 6th, 2009, 4:53 pm

nortenos are pretty big in sacramento but yet nortenos cant deny there aint alot of surenos in that city.. THATS A WELL KNOWN FACT!

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » June 8th, 2009, 9:49 pm

brownpridesac wrote:nortenos are pretty big in sacramento but yet nortenos cant deny there aint alot of surenos in that city.. THATS A WELL KNOWN FACT!
Why do you ride sureno dick? Are you their fucking spokes person/mascot?
What part of Southern Cali you from? If you're a big bad Surena, or sureno groupie.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » June 16th, 2009, 6:09 pm

you dont make no sense silent.. im just stating the facts why are u getting so agressive?? over a forum??

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » June 17th, 2009, 8:19 am

SO WHAT PART OF SACRA YOU FROM OR WHAT CITY ARE YOU FROM

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » June 20th, 2009, 9:03 pm

brownpridesac wrote:you dont make no sense silent.. im just stating the facts why are u getting so agressive?? over a forum??

I'm not being aggresive, I asked you why always defend Surenos, especially the fake ones, are you even a surena?

A random person reading your post would make the conclusion that you're a Sureno dick rider, no offense, that's just the way I see it.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » June 25th, 2009, 4:48 am

well honestly i have family from both sides, but i get along more with the sureno side, and they tell me alot so does my norteno fam from san jo, visalia and woodland. im not on here to be a bitch im just going by what they tell me, and what i have seen in my life if i would of been a liar about something i wouldnt be posting up stupidity i would of cancelled my account.. but what i know , i know is true and believe me these are hardcore mofos whos been around the block (my fams )

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 4th, 2009, 5:28 pm

brownpridesac wrote:well honestly i have family from both sides, but i get along more with the sureno side, and they tell me alot so does my norteno fam from san jo, visalia and woodland. im not on here to be a bitch im just going by what they tell me, and what i have seen in my life if i would of been a liar about something i wouldnt be posting up stupidity i would of cancelled my account.. but what i know , i know is true and believe me these are hardcore mofos whos been around the block (my fams )
I almost did when I didn't see you post & then someone with a brand new account has some off the wall country like you do & the same gang name that isn't even around.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas

Unread post by StillNoScript » August 9th, 2009, 1:25 pm

About a month ago there was a ton of Sureno graffiti at that building on Howe ave,, that's in the front of the parking lot of Home Depot. Maybe it's an office depot? Anyhow, a huge white wall there. And there was a ton of graffiti that said Angeleno Heights, X3, etc. They painted over it and it was back up a couple of days later. That's definitely Howe Park X3 territory. Is this Angeleno gang cool with Howe Park? Are they the same? Where is Angeleno Heights, anyway?

RedDeathx4
What city do you live in now?: Brown Pride 4 Life

Unread post by RedDeathx4 » August 12th, 2009, 4:26 am

im up in highlands and the only sur gang i know of is Sur highlands gang...im always ridin my bike, and i aint seen no dudes wearin blue, where they be at? anyone know?

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » August 24th, 2009, 4:25 pm

StillNoScript wrote:About a month ago there was a ton of Sureno graffiti at that building on Howe ave,, that's in the front of the parking lot of Home Depot. Maybe it's an office depot? Anyhow, a huge white wall there. And there was a ton of graffiti that said Angeleno Heights, X3, etc. They painted over it and it was back up a couple of days later. That's definitely Howe Park X3 territory. Is this Angeleno gang cool with Howe Park? Are they the same? Where is Angeleno Heights, anyway?
They're a gang from Santa Rosa AHTS

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » August 28th, 2009, 4:34 pm

there is a varrio down in southern utah called angelino heights pretty big varrio claims to be from los angeles causing alot of damage

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » September 26th, 2009, 10:25 pm

RedDeathx4 wrote:im up in highlands and the only sur gang i know of is Sur highlands gang...im always ridin my bike, and i aint seen no dudes wearin blue, where they be at? anyone know?
You probably got some "north sacramento sureños" little 5 man clicka up there lol. Up in Highlands I don't think they're significant, probably just a few homeboys who clicked up and stay inside, chances are you'll never see them. I don't know north sac's gangs too well cuz the closest notable sureño varrio i know is HPS n thats the fuckin Arden area...

I'd like someone to drop knowledge on the Rancho Cordova gangs n if F-13 still claims to be in the area. A lot of people dont realize how many norteños are in Rancho so of course the eses are tryin to get in there.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » December 17th, 2009, 5:18 pm

well i just picked a random name so brownpridesac is random to me i didnt know it was a gang in sacramento lmao, anyways i think this norteno sureno shit is dumb they should all get together and have a big barbque meeting and talk about all this... , and from what i hear sacramento is getting full of gangs and starting new sureno gang such as angeleno heights who get along well with howe park and i know for a fact angeleno heights comes from los angeles, i just hear they arent very active down there as they are up here.. does anybody know any info about sacramento angeleno heights?? or what norteno gang do they battle off with i hear howe park goes at it with garden land and vns? are they even still around and that south sacramento are the real nortenos the 1es doing all the sureno killings?

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » December 18th, 2009, 8:37 pm

well there is only person from ahts angelino heights and he kick it with howe park. hes from santa rosa .angelino heights is originally from la area. one person doesnt make a gang. thats like me going to san jose im still gonna rep my varrio when im kicking it with diff nortenos in other cities.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » January 30th, 2010, 6:08 pm

Angeleno Heights in Sac? Talk about 6 or 7 19 year olds and 1 big homie with shaved heads calling that spray paint all day calling thereselves a varrio? plz :lol:

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » February 6th, 2010, 7:35 pm

SilentWest wrote:Angeleno Heights in Sac? Talk about 6 or 7 19 year olds and 1 big homie with shaved heads calling that spray paint all day calling thereselves a varrio? plz :lol:
thats how a few gangs have started out homie. if they ever once jumped someone or did somethin cirminal then theyre technically a gang, even if its a lame one

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » March 11th, 2010, 12:09 am

MCD wrote:
SilentWest wrote:Angeleno Heights in Sac? Talk about 6 or 7 19 year olds and 1 big homie with shaved heads calling that spray paint all day calling thereselves a varrio? plz :lol:
thats how a few gangs have started out homie. if they ever once jumped someone or did somethin cirminal then theyre technically a gang, even if its a lame one
Yeah, but when fools start talking about like them like they some serious heavy hittaz, then thats when i bring up the fact that they really aint nada. Just sayin

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » March 11th, 2010, 11:31 pm

I feel you Silent, theres been gangs startin up that really dont have a purpose except to gangbang in some open turf with no rivals n their members are like what you said, teenage wannabees and taggers

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » March 12th, 2010, 1:47 pm

alotta tagger crews eventually pick up gangbangin and get heavy in the game tho

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » March 19th, 2010, 12:05 pm

anyone got some information on BST in sac?

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » March 23rd, 2010, 10:17 pm

bst is a surenos gang in south sacramento 49th avenue. they are responsible for the recent killing of a young norteno in 49th ave..and as for the taggers ahts ,maybe thats what their gang is meant to do is tag not bang lol.. im just saying :lol: but i do see alot of ahts around the arden area i aint gonna lie :idea:

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » March 28th, 2010, 8:02 pm

yeah i heard about that, the shooters got copped a few months ago.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » March 28th, 2010, 8:04 pm

brownpridesac wrote:bst is a surenos gang in south sacramento 49th avenue. they are responsible for the recent killing of a young norteno in 49th ave..and as for the taggers ahts ,maybe thats what their gang is meant to do is tag not bang lol.. im just saying :lol: but i do see alot of ahts around the arden area i aint gonna lie :idea:
alright gracias

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » July 17th, 2010, 11:37 pm

so whats going on with these surenos now adays?? are the nortenos putting on work on their asses ?? lmao

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » July 19th, 2010, 11:25 pm

surenos still hidin in sacra you know that. Those lil punks are still runnin around up in the hood i stayed at with me n my jefe. Markin up the store over there in fruitridge manor. oh yeah they blasted some more innocent kids in the bay, some kid who was wearing a niners jersey guess they're some real NK's huh.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » May 24th, 2011, 11:10 am

its 2011 is there any new gangs in sacramento? hehehe some punk kids got busted for graffiti in the arden area they look like surenos http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/ ... k=misearch

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 24th, 2011, 10:36 pm

brownpridesac wrote:its 2011 is there any new gangs in sacramento? hehehe some punk kids got busted for graffiti in the arden area they look like surenos http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/ ... k=misearch
straight paisas

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Su

Unread post by unknown209okcis » September 10th, 2012, 6:48 pm

MCD wrote:surenos still hidin in sacra you know that. Those lil punks are still runnin around up in the hood i stayed at with me n my jefe. Markin up the store over there in fruitridge manor. oh yeah they blasted some more innocent kids in the bay, some kid who was wearing a niners jersey guess they're some real NK's huh.

There's innocent killings from both sides...likes nortes killing paisas. I understand why they smoke them because they associate with surenos...and like how these so called innocent kids associate with northerners.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”