YBD

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
sd30619540
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

YBD

Unread post by sd30619540 » December 5th, 2008, 8:14 am

Can someone tell me a little more about Young But Dangerous?Cuz i live in Virginia now but grew up in San Diego off of Home Ave.Me and some of my homeboys would go to this little apartment complex down the street and chill with some people down there.One night i went down there and my homeboys were jumpin a couple dudes.I asked what was going on and they said they were jumping people in to YBD.I dont remember if they were the ones that started YBD but we were about 15 or 16-it was back in like 1997.I didnt think nothing of it but then i started hearing more and more about YBD.Did they actually turn into a gang?How deep are they?I didnt know they are Blood affiliated cuz back then they were jumpin in anybody.I remember there were dudes from YBD that were Crip affiliated and Blood affiliated.It was just a click.They were sportin white flags.I remember they would beef another group called Papa Click.They wore black.Are they riders now?

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”