gangs in highschools

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

gangs in highschools

Unread post by scrub1819 » February 17th, 2009, 1:53 pm

yo what gangs/clicks go to what Highschools? imean dont state the obvious like ESP's go to Morse or that LPB go to Lincoln. are there gangs that get split up between different schools? and i know some get bused out to schools out of the area. i think i heard that vShelltown and the Brims both mainly get split up between Lincoln and San Diego, is this right?
so the main question is, in any part of San Diego county, what gangs/clicks go to what schools?

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: gangs in highschools

Unread post by scrub1819 » February 27th, 2009, 2:34 pm

wtfbump!!!!

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 1st, 2009, 2:56 am

In the 80's and 90's...all schools listed had other hoods, but the main ones were:

Castle Park High-Otay, BWLS, CPMob (mostly Otay school)
CV High-VCV, KST MOB
Sweetwater High-OTNC,NCLS, NCBBS, SSM, some ABS (mostly OTNC school)
SD High-WCC, Wop Town, Logan, Sherman, Lomas, some Shelltown 38th (mostly Logan school)
Lincoln-SELKS, Shelltown Gamma/38th, some VEncanto, SS5/9, LPB, EHBG (mostly Lincoln and 5/9)
Gompers-VMKT, NHC, OKB, some EHBG, some VEncanto
Mount Miguel-SVLS, LG Locos, Skyline Piru
Montgomery-Del Sol, FCW
Mar Vista-Imperial
Southwest-Sidro, SSDiablos, Nestor, FCW (mostly Sidro)
Morse-PHLS, BDB, EGP, Skyline, Varrio Encanto, Lomita Village, some ABS and some SSM
Hoover-ESD13, OBS, CH13, EDM
Mira Mesa-MMC
Kearny-Linda Vista 13, TOC, LVC and mix from bus ins
Mission Bay High-Varrio Mission Bay, and mix from bus ins
Madison-V Clairemont and mix from bus ins
Point Loma-OTSD, TBS, and mix from bus ins
Crawford-ESD13, VChollas, OBS and mix from bus ins
Claiermont-mix from bus ins
Hilltop-mix from bus ins
Bonita-mix from bus ins
Monte Vista-mix from bus ins
Serra-mix from bus ins
Helix-mix from bus ins
Patrick Henry-mix from bus ins

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » September 1st, 2009, 5:57 pm

i was in highschool not too long ago so i share what little info i have.
&i went to PHHS then Garfield then back to Patrick Henry.

PH-the busses covered ESSD and SE. the ES kids came from neighborhoods along 54th street from Montezuma all the way down to where it turns into Euclid. so a lotta viets from Oak Park. &then a lot of Africans from Bayview.
A LOT of kids from Rolando, Darnall, Talmadge..
&then some ES kids from the streets between Fairmont, El Cajon blvd and Euclid.
prettymuch most of the area in ESSD was covered by the busses.
funny thing is no one really banged. mostly it was a bunch of kids that claimed CHTS13 but they were obvious wannabes. there was one real G there from CH JRS. he seemed to be the "leader" of all the other kids.
when it comes to SE the busses covered the neighborhoods[for the most part] of Encanto, Market, Mountain View, Logan, Sherman, Emerald Hills, Valencia Park, and Lomita Village. all over the place but not so much in numbers.
again, there werent too many people at PH that banged, so the only people from SE that were hoodsters were a couple kids from vELs. there was always some kids that claimed Logan but they just acted hard just because they lived in the area.
there was a couple kids from the Coast but not for long. there were a couple kids from NHC also. but PH was mostly a "blood" school. there was always at least 1 person from Brims. &Skyline was like the most popular b/c gang at PH except there was no one from there. everyone hung out with so&so from here&there but not many actual Gs.
but there was always a few kids from OBS and a couple kids from either OMC or OKB. its wierd cuz they were all friends. but thats how it was there. no matter where anyone was from, everyone was all friends &shit.

alright so Garfield was a lil different. but very similar to aspect of everyone being cool with each other.
it was a VERY heavy Logan spot. there were kids there from Red Steps, 30ta, 33rd, CBS, WK.
there was a kid from LM26 but i didnt know who it was cuz all i saw was the graffiti around the school[very small at that]. other graffiti i saw was from
73Ls
SELKS
SE KOS
TB
SEK
OPLS
PHLS

and a couple other little tagbanger crews. but def. heavy Logan.

for the blacks there was a couple from Brims, some1 from lil Afrika, some1 from GPM, a couple from NHC and a couple from WC.

a couple from OBS for the asians, 1 from TRG but left quickly after 1 came from OBS, &some1 from OMC.

lot of taggers/stoners tho..

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » September 1st, 2009, 8:46 pm

Where do kids from Emerald go to school like what is the school that they are the main b/c gang

Lincoln always had its share of coasters and hoodstas but lpb ran that school morse was skyline gompers was N/H and the Coast has Dago High ...what about Emerald

I went to serra in the early to mid 90s that shit changed every year depending on the bussing

there were local kids who were skyline affiliated due to the bussing historically bringing skyline kids into the jr highs and high school...

you had a few of the local navy housing kids with N/H affiliations

we had G's from skyline freshmen year...10th grade year they had all graduated and there was an influx of lincolns but young dudes that were more talk than anything else...there were always eses from paradise hills...the occasional ese from ESD or Encanto ...we had a dude from Imperial(the southside hood)...we had a oceanside transpalnt that was from Deep Valley Crips and a couple of Brims

by my sr year it was mostly a tagger/ese school with the brothas not holding too much power and the few you could tell were wanna be bloods that couldnt even really tell you where they were from

tagbangers we had KBP,NSH,SPC,HK,UNO,UIS,JVC,DFA,AEK,UWK,GI

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 1st, 2009, 10:25 pm

Everythings gotta change now since Gompers is now charter. When i was a youngster gompers was all MKT STREET and NHC, with a lot of asian gangsters (don't know the sets). I went to Hilltop High for a few months (1991)...lots of different sets=VCV-OTAY-OTNC-PHLS-VELS-IMPERIAL-NESTOR-DEL SOL-DIABLOS-CLARENCE STREET-SE13LOKOS-ACRE BOYS..tags that I saw also were SSMOB-GAMMA BOYS-RED STEPS-IDM

The ones with the most heads were OTAY (about 5 guys) and SE13LOKOS (about 5 guys)...all the others had one or two soldiers there. You would think that there would be mad fights all over, but everyone was chill. Probably cause there was so much weed being smoked there! Plus, all the hoods with like one or two heads just stayed on quiet time-since there was no back up.

The only fight I saw was a all out brawl between Castle Park Mob and some rich kids that started a party click called Hilltop Posse. Then family moved to Denver.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » September 2nd, 2009, 11:34 am

i think the Emerald kids for the most part go to Lincoln
BUT
1. that area is kinda covered by a few busses from different shools
and
2. there arent so many youngsters in Emerald at the moment.

and true, schools do change a lil bit every year depending on bussing.
i know that recently there was a lot of Lincoln kids and ESSD kids hopping on the bus to go to Serra.

but the problem is;
i seemed to have been in HS for like ALL the years that Lincoln was shut down and being rebuilt so obviously all the kids that WOULD have went to Lincoln went elsewhere. so im not sure about the dynamics about that situation RIGHT NOW, but i have some fairly accurate ideas..

&the Asians that live prettymuch on top of Gompers are Lao and bang OKB-Oriental Killa Boys

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 8th, 2009, 6:17 pm

MORSE I KNOW ALOT OF VATOS FROM PARADISE HILLS LOCOS GO THERE,SKYLINE PIRU,I HEARD TWO NI666AS FROM LINCOLN WENT TO MORSE,AT HOOVER I HEAR EASTSIDE IS DEEP,IN GARFIELD I HEARD MORE SOUTHEAST HOODS ARE THERE,AT MISSION BAY HIGH DURIN 05-06 THERE WAS SE,ES AND SOME MS,06-07 WAS SE,ES AND 1 MS,THEN 07-08 WHEN I WENT WERE SNIPER AND SLICK FROM ESD13,WYNO FROM ESDA13,MONSTER,BROWN BOY,OSO,MENACE,SERIO,CHANGO AND SOME OTHER VATOS FROM MISSION BAY LOCOS,THEN THEY HAD FARO FROM SOK(STOMPING ON KERSEOS)MOUSEY,CUETE,VAGO,DROWZY,DROOPY,SKIPPY FROM WICKED KLOWNS 13,PAYASO,GADGET SOUTHEAST LOKOS 45 PARK BOYS,TANK FROM SHERMAN 27TH BUT HE KICKED IT WITH RIVALS,THERE WAS PANDA WHO USE TO BE FROM SOUTHEAST LOKOS THEN HE JOINED WICKED KLOWNS,SERIO FROM SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO LOCOS THEN HE JOINED LOGAN,08-09 THEY HAD SERIO,LIL OSO,AND DIS OTHER VATO FROM MISSION BAY LOCOS,THEN SERIO(OLDER BROTHER IS SERIO FROM LOGAN) FROM SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO LOCOS,THEN THERE WAS GADGET,PAYASO,LIL SERIO FROM SOUTH EAST LOKOS AND SOME OTHER VATO FROM SOUTHEAST LOKOS,SNIPER FROM ESD13

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » September 9th, 2009, 11:11 am

damn sounds like a bunch of enemies in that school.
anything ever pop off?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 9th, 2009, 4:16 pm

scrub1819 wrote:damn sounds like a bunch of enemies in that school.
anything ever pop off?
NAH,ALOT OF THEM JUST TALK SHIT BOUT EACHOTHER AND WOULD WALK BY EACHOTHER,the ONLY SHIT THAT EVER HAPPENED AT MISSION BAY HIGH SCHOOL THAT WAS GANG RELATED WAS MENACE AND MONSTER FROM MISSION BAY LOCOS JUMPED TANK FROM SHERMAN 27TH

LAST YEAR THERE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A BIG RUMBLE BETWEEN CLAIREMONT 13,MISSION BAY LOCOS,AND SOUTHEAST HOODS(LOGAN,WICKED KLOWNS,SOUTH EAST LOKOS)

the VATOS FROM MS13 THAT WENT TO MY SCHOOL GOT JUMPED BY SECURITY BACK IN 05-06

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”