Surenos taking over the north?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Surenos taking over the north?

Unread post by NoodleBoy » March 25th, 2009, 4:54 pm

Is it just me or am I noticing more and more surenos in Northern Cali everyday? So are the surenos starting to take over Nor Cal? What happened to all the nortenos? You don't really hear about them doing much about it. I'm not trying to advocate violence here, but it just seems weird that southerners are now taking over the north; with little or no resistance.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: Surenos taking over the north?

Unread post by OGCricket » March 25th, 2009, 5:24 pm

NoodleBoy wrote:Is it just me or am I noticing more and more surenos in Northern Cali everyday? So are the surenos starting to take over Nor Cal? What happened to all the nortenos? You don't really hear about them doing much about it. I'm not trying to advocate violence here, but it just seems weird that southerners are now taking over the north; with little or no resistance.
hummm!!!! it looks like your not looking around enough Nortthern are strong all over Nor Cal and Sureno's will never take Nor Cal I don't give a care what people say there no way will let someone take what is our's.

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » March 25th, 2009, 7:25 pm

i hope not...i fuck with 14s

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by NoodleBoy » March 25th, 2009, 10:56 pm

OGCricket wrote:
NoodleBoy wrote:Is it just me or am I noticing more and more surenos in Northern Cali everyday? So are the surenos starting to take over Nor Cal? What happened to all the nortenos? You don't really hear about them doing much about it. I'm not trying to advocate violence here, but it just seems weird that southerners are now taking over the north; with little or no resistance.
hummm!!!! it looks like your not looking around enough Nortthern are strong all over Nor Cal and Sureno's will never take Nor Cal I don't give a care what people say there no way will let someone take what is our's.
Oh you're from SJ? I remember going to a Wild 94.9 concert back in 03 in SJ. Nortenos were deep that day. I looked around and saw nothing but red. From youngstas to OG's Norte was definitely representing that day. I was thinking to myself a sureno would want a death wish showing up there LOL. So is SJ one of the cities with the biggest Norteno population? I heard that Salinas Nortenos are pretty deep and crazy.

lunizz
What city do you live in now?: MODESTO

Unread post by lunizz » April 19th, 2009, 8:13 pm

i live in upper francico 415
i got homies frm salas and chico and all around upstate cali
theres hella surenos everywhere itz juz the beginin in takin over
am 20 yrs old now i reme when i moved frm Diego 619 to san francisco bout 7 yrs ago
bustaz had more numbers lik 6 to 1 bac then but they been fadin for a while now
bustaz can say n talk shit but they cant denied we got homies in everytown in northern cali
sum run deep and other juz starting to became more notice
san jo we got hella numbers even in salas 831 its bout 50%/50% in numbers its use to 10% to 90%
831 707 209 559 530 Surenos run deep i know chapz hate to admit it that we got alots of townz bustaz free
givez us bout a few more yrz we should be bout the same in numberz if not already
and let me say my last 3 centz bustaz suck alot of cock cuz they beg for everyone help
all those fakez cripz that bang both blue n red bloodz too and all them blackz
they cant hang on there own i even seen chapz beg other gangs

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by BP408 » August 7th, 2009, 12:26 am

Yea SJ is mainly populated by Enes but theres surenos everywhere their like a fucken dizzies, they spread like one lol.
Its not that surnenas are taking over its just that both sides have a main goal, Nortenos- Eliminate the enemy and surenos- Take over...Its obvious that surenos are succeeding theirs. Dont get me wrong thow surenos threw out all of the 408 area are bitch made, the only public areas they go to is the Flea Market and that library on 1st and Oak. Either than that you gotta look for them in their varrios. Guarantee that youll see Nortenos walking around the city: at the malls, gas stations, liquor stores, night time downtown weekends and especially on Cinco de Mayo, Enes roaming the whole city. And surenos cuddleing togther in their little varrios.

AVandelay
What city do you live in now?: 415-707

Unread post by AVandelay » August 10th, 2009, 3:37 pm

lunizz wrote:i live in upper francico 415
i got homies frm salas and chico and all around upstate cali
theres hella surenos everywhere itz juz the beginin in takin over
am 20 yrs old now i reme when i moved frm Diego 619 to san francisco bout 7 yrs ago
bustaz had more numbers lik 6 to 1 bac then but they been fadin for a while now
bustaz can say n talk shit but they cant denied we got homies in everytown in northern cali
sum run deep and other juz starting to became more notice
san jo we got hella numbers even in salas 831 its bout 50%/50% in numbers its use to 10% to 90%
831 707 209 559 530 Surenos run deep i know chapz hate to admit it that we got alots of townz bustaz free
givez us bout a few more yrz we should be bout the same in numberz if not already
and let me say my last 3 centz bustaz suck alot of cock because they beg for everyone help
all those fakez cripz that bang both blue n red bloodz too and all them blackz
they cant hang on there own i even seen chapz beg other gangs
Surenos do and have had a pretty strong influence in Northern California for a while. Especially in the Bay Area and the valley. I think a lot of it is talk though. Nortenos are the predominant latino gang in NorCal and probably always will be. They're still the ones making the headlines and catching injunctions from town to town. I remember the mission district SF in the 90's was about 50/50 at one point. Especially when MS-13 set up shop. But hate it or love it, nortenos have more pull and have grown again while the lower mission seems pretty quiet. I don't live in SF anymore but I went down a few weeks ago and nortenos are still active despite the injunction. Lots of 24st and LN$ tags around the mission and the excelsior and pretty big groups not being shy...

RedDeathx4
What city do you live in now?: Brown Pride 4 Life

Unread post by RedDeathx4 » August 12th, 2009, 5:33 am

dont get it twisted us real northern mexicans keep it real. 99% of skraps up here are fake as fuck, never been to sewer cali, claimin something they dont know shit about. skraps will take anyone thats down, even if you got 1 arm, 1leg and 1 eye, theyll take you. to me i see those norte vs sur thing like this...even though nortenos are out numbered in the north, we still down. it takes heart to be a norteno and pride in where your from. we wont ever back down just like back in the day when la eme tried punk the farmers, and were called the race traitors? haha...i dont know just my imput of these "upstate" surenos...haha lames

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 12th, 2009, 7:37 pm

Nortenos aren't outnumbered in the North. Maybe some parts, but not as a whole. What dude said about Nortenos making the headlines is true, even in some parts where sur supposedly was the dominant 1's.

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BP408 » August 29th, 2009, 12:36 am

Nortenos have made an impact this year...Not only in SJ but i herd of ENEs from the whole 209 area are regaining numbers
If Nortenos dont keep it up; Surenos will control the north cuz if you think about it NUMBERS always win!
Yes Nortenos are more committed and savage but Surenos are just plain ruthless, "when there deep"!!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 11th, 2009, 8:41 pm

BP408 wrote:Nortenos have made an impact this year...Not only in SJ but i herd of ENEs from the whole 209 area are regaining numbers
If Nortenos dont keep it up; Surenos will control the north because if you think about it NUMBERS always win!
Yes Nortenos are more committed and savage but Surenos are just plain ruthless, "when there deep"!!
Yeah & I heard even in the town of Atwater Nortenos are popping up. The only gang that was heard of out there was A-TOWN & they started claiming x3, cuzz I guess they thought it was kool.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 16th, 2009, 3:28 pm

I went up to the Bay Area a few months ago. I tripped out on how many Sureno gangs, with no ties to LA, SD, IE, or OC. it was a trip to actually see Chicano gangters wearing colors, and painting in specific colors.

I've seen hitups from:
BBH13-Valejo
East Oakland 73s, 54BBSX3-Oakland
Easter Hill LS, LMT13, BCS13-Richmond
19th Street and 16th Street-San Francisco
Laurel ST-Napa
Palo Alto 13
Berkely 13

...and way north-
Eureka 13-Humboldt County

What other "native" Sureno gangs are in what town?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 16th, 2009, 3:41 pm

yardstick wrote:I went up to the Bay Area a few months ago. I tripped out on how many Sureno gangs, with no ties to LA, SD, IE, or OC. it was a trip to actually see Chicano gangters wearing colors, and painting in specific colors.

I've seen hitups from:
BBH13-Valejo
East Oakland 73s, 54BBSX3-Oakland
Easter Hill LS, LMT13, BCS13-Richmond
19th Street and 16th Street-San Francisco
Laurel ST-Napa
Palo Alto 13
Berkely 13

...and way north-
Eureka 13-Humboldt County

What other "native" Sureno gangs are in what town?
Have a look around the forum. PA 13? LOL Don't you mean some kind of 13 in East Palo Alto? Not sure what they claim in Berkeley, but I heard of 13 in all those places. BBS are not X3 & not sure about everything mentioned, but do know that RMD has a lot of 13.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 16th, 2009, 4:02 pm

yea for some weird reason richmond is a surenos town and san pablo is norte. weird. but the thing is alot of the noise made up north from surenos were from MSX3. they were shooting it up in SF and RICHMOND. the sureno in OAKLAND been making noise but for how long. it always seems that every other year a sur clique will war, and i mean a war that involves all the whole clique not some random sureno / norteno individual event, but then it'll go away. the ms thing in SF died down, the little skirmish in SJ went away and i think the nortenos won that one. theres one in salinas right now, real major. but in the end the sureno group disappears and then you have a new group of surenos / paisas come up with a new generic name that'll stir it up. but it's never an established group you know what i mean, like one that'll go past 2 or 3 generations.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 16th, 2009, 4:31 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote: but it's never an established group you know what i mean, like one that'll go past 2 or 3 generations.
That makes sense..cause there has to be more Norte love up there when your in the thick of it all.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 17th, 2009, 1:31 pm

it's not just that it's that they don't have established turf. most of them are paisas their family move around from place to place. they get deported. in socal they go to jail someone from the neighborhood will take their place, in the bay they go to jail then they got to wait for some immigrant to move into the neighborhood and see if he wants to bang. alot of upstate surenos that have kids that are born in bay don't want to bang sur cause they don't want nothing to do with LA or SOCAL. it's all new immigrants banging just like how in LA they're outnumbering the BLOODS and CRIPS with more immigrants joining. but ill tell you this much. a couple of southsider friends from SOCAL told me, you bang for awhile, pay your dues and if you don't go "PRO" you go inactive and be a veterano. pretty much you can try to live a normal life around your hood kick it once in awhile with the peewees and the homies. or can you move to another part of the city or county and if you don't start mess or bang against the local gang it's all good. in the bay it don't matter what part of the city or county, anywhere in the north there's nortenos everywhere. if you're an upstate sureno you can't quit because wherever you go you going to eventually run into a norteno. and if they even "think" that youre affilated with the sur it's on.

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 18th, 2009, 12:07 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:it's not just that it's that they don't have established turf. most of them are paisas their family move around from place to place. they get deported. in socal they go to jail someone from the neighborhood will take their place, in the bay they go to jail then they got to wait for some immigrant to move into the neighborhood and see if he wants to bang. alot of upstate surenos that have kids that are born in bay don't want to bang sur cause they don't want nothing to do with LA or SOCAL. it's all new immigrants banging just like how in LA they're outnumbering the BLOODS and CRIPS with more immigrants joining. but ill tell you this much. a couple of southsider friends from SOCAL told me, you bang for awhile, pay your dues and if you don't go "PRO" you go inactive and be a veterano. pretty much you can try to live a normal life around your hood kick it once in awhile with the peewees and the homies. or can you move to another part of the city or county and if you don't start mess or bang against the local gang it's all good. in the bay it don't matter what part of the city or county, anywhere in the north there's nortenos everywhere. if you're an upstate sureno you can't quit because wherever you go you going to eventually run into a norteno. and if they even "think" that youre affilated with the sur it's on.
yea...but thats true in socali to. some ex-X4s that relocated to SD have gotten into beefs over old gang tattoos. about the paying the dues..thats true in san diego. you see inactive veteranos from a hood chilling with crosstown peewees sometimes because the peewees know their retired and give them some respect. about X3 gangs going inactive in the bay area-you might be able to answer this for me-

there is suppost to be a SUR hood in east oakland that has been around since the early 80s. my friend said his cousins rep that varrio cause their dad and uncle did to. is that BS or is there a SUR hood that goes back that far?

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 18th, 2009, 8:42 am

not sure about oakland. oakland's pretty much a black town with black gangs. if he's talking border brother's they're homegrown and independent. just recently the war between nortes and sur got deep in oakland. but i wouldn't doubt it. MSX3 and 18th have been up here since the early 90's. a sur clique in oakland that's making noise right now is SSL (southside Locos). but that name is so generic i doubt it actually came from LA. probably just a bunch of paisas who migrated north and stayed up in Oakland. the surenos i knew came form mexico, central america ended up in SOCAL for a few years then moved up here like when they turn 10 or 11 cause their family's looking for work. they go high school and because they spent a lil time in LA and because the CHICANOS born here pick on them they get together and flag SUR and slap a X3 on. that's just how it goes. every now and then they'll be a validated LA gang member up north and they get treated like a celebrity. lol but it's funny cause the LA cats are trying to leave the scene but now they get dragged into a bigger war. 18th and MS is the biggest groups up north that's validated. every other sur is whatever.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » September 18th, 2009, 9:41 am

speaking of this great war, check this out:

RICHMOND, Calif. -- Police have arrested four men believed to have been involved in a gang-related shooting that left two people dead at a Richmond restaurant Sunday evening.

The shooting was reported shortly after 7:30 p.m. at Pit Boss Barbeque at 12889 San Pablo Ave.

Sgt. Bisa French said the two victims, Intiaz Ahmed, 32, and Alvaro Garcia, 23, were sitting in the bar area having drinks when the four suspects entered the restaurant and someone opened fire.

Ahmed and Garcia were pronounced dead at the scene.

Witnesses told police the suspects were wearing blue clothing, the color associated with the Sureno street gang, French said.

A beat officer familiar with the area knew of a home nearby frequented by Sureno gang members, French said. Officers went to the home and found the suspects along with evidence that they were involved in the shooting, she said.

Several weapons were recovered, including firearms, French said.

Four Richmond residents were arrested for murder. French identified them as Eliseo Flores, 22, Steven Miranda, 20, Ignacio Ruiz, 28, and Victor Torres, 19.

French said police believe the victims had some affiliation with the rival Norteno street gang. Ahmed was a Richmond resident and Garcia had an address in Daly City, according to the Contra Costa County coroner's office.

Antioch police have arrested two men in connection with a shooting Wednesday near Deer Valley High School that left a teenager badly wounded - a shooting that police now say resulted from a clash between rival gang members who knew each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Images

View Larger Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Crime News
Man with knife shot dead by deputy 09.18.09
BART launches hunt for new top cop 09.18.09
Emotional Pelosi urges civility in discourse 09.18.09
L.A. County fire near full containment 09.18.09

The 16-year-old victim, a junior at the high school, was walking toward the campus at 8:30 a.m. with two companions when a car pulled up. Police said words were exchanged before someone in the car opened fire.

Police said Thursday that the driver was Yousuf Mohammad Aziz, 19, of Antioch. He was booked into Contra Costa County jail on suspicion of charges including assault with a firearm, destruction of evidence and conspiracy.

Police also arrested a second man as the suspected shooter, but Lt. Leonard Orman said he had provided an alibi and may end up being released. Orman did not release his name.

Aziz is a member of the Sureño gang, and the victim a rival Norteño, Orman said.

since when did ahmed and mohammad got involve in this stuff????

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BP408 » September 22nd, 2009, 12:48 am

Wat people dont understand is that no matter how pussy or fake surenos are in the north, theyre still here and have cities on lock if not they have a whole area (barrio) on lock...Richmond is SUR no doubt, WS Vallejo, Atwater, Winton for example..im sure theres more
And idk about other cities but in SJ surenos have long generations for ex. VSTMalos and SSP... theres even sets from LA over here (CLANTON 14th St.) in SJ they have ES and WS Clanton...VSL is nation wide SPV is out in the 209
My point is surenos are all UNITED and thats their advantage!! Nortenos are still the dominate gang in Northern Califas.. But its obvious that surenos are the dominate gang in all of California and hopefully none of us live to see when they are dominate in the North. Cuss i hate to admit it but its gonna happen!!

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » September 22nd, 2009, 10:23 pm

BP408 wrote:Wat people dont understand is that no matter how pussy or fake surenos are in the north, theyre still here and have cities on lock if not they have a whole area (barrio) on lock...Richmond is SUR no doubt, WS Vallejo, Atwater, Winton for example..im sure theres more
And idk about other cities but in SJ surenos have long generations for ex. VSTMalos and SSP... theres even sets from LA over here (CLANTON 14th St.) in SJ they have ES and WS Clanton...VSL is nation wide SPV is out in the 209
My point is surenos are all UNITED and thats their advantage!! Nortenos are still the dominate gang in Northern Califas.. But its obvious that surenos are the dominate gang in all of California and hopefully none of us live to see when they are dominate in the North. Cuss i hate to admit it but its gonna happen!!
I used to think you were a Norteno, but now I think you're undercover.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 22nd, 2009, 10:36 pm

Rudog wrote:
BP408 wrote:Wat people dont understand is that no matter how pussy or fake surenos are in the north, theyre still here and have cities on lock if not they have a whole area (barrio) on lock...Richmond is SUR no doubt, WS Vallejo, Atwater, Winton for example..im sure theres more
I used to think you were a Norteno, but now I think you're undercover.
I usually don't use that name, but I kept it for when I think I missed something under the "new threads" link. You know what I mean tho.. Type of dude to add a extra dot to the 3 dots on the left side of the body with make up when a bunch of enes are around.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » September 26th, 2009, 9:53 pm

I think you're trippin, sureños aren't anywhere near taking over the norte. I'm from stockton n I live in sacra right now and I see very few, you're still gonna see norteños walkin around south sac (florin area) north sac etc. There's alot of fake sureños like some people mentioned you just got these paisas that claim the sur because it's more closely related to mexican national culture (not gonna lie, alot of norteños act black n dont got a grip on culture).

That said, I still see the ese's that are tryin to settle in certain areas of south sac but they'd be stupid to run around outside their varrios because sac is still red raggin. I've ran into 2 or 3 around stockton blvd at a gas station muggin me and shit but they didn't do anything.

Truth is you got tiny pockets surenos in most north cities, they're even pushin in woodland and I know they already stepped in salinas. I think they stay inside the house for the most part tho, haha.

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BP408 » September 27th, 2009, 6:42 pm

Just give it a wait.. little by little Mexicans will flood all of the U.S. and like "MCD" said the paisas join sur because theyre more about the RAZA than nortenos are.
And yea i use to back up Norte, but taking orders and following rules just aint for me!!
I still have my respects for the ENEs but its because of the respect we have for them why you guys cant seem to open your eyes and face the truth....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 29th, 2009, 8:40 am

i know 18st is up in northern cali,shit the only nortenos who disrespected us were 24st,the other ones didnt want beef because we beefed with mierda seccas and the other sureno hoods,but who knows maybe sureno hoods will start doin what 18st does and send its members to new areas to start up real barrios up north to take over

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » October 2nd, 2009, 12:31 am

MENACE18 wrote:i know 18st is up in northern cali,shit the only nortenos who disrespected us were 24st,the other ones didnt want beef because we beefed with mierda seccas and the other sureno hoods,but who knows maybe sureno hoods will start doin what 18st does and send its members to new areas to start up real barrios up north to take over
That's why I dont understand why ene's in the bay aren't pushin back on vatos comin from the south but I figure when sur or any other LA gang gets too big up here, Northside's gonna put it down. Just like if norteños tried settin up in LA, you know sur would cross them out real quick. Norte is the same I think, we just don't have the numbers to do it as quickly.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 2nd, 2009, 7:30 am

from what i know vatos up north didnt trip bout 18st cuz we were both killen ms13 but now ms aint around and they dont do shit,only 24st didnt like 18 cuz 1 of them got fucked up by a homie from 18 so that started beef,but some homies up north were tellin me that some norte hoods beefed it,but to me,i respect some nortenos cuz those vatos didnt give a fuck bout numbers,they dont care they see a enemy its on.my homies we do the same shit,we will set up shop in a rival hood we dont trip bout numbers we got heart and we down to ride for the hood,and yea if any norte hood tried to set up shop in so cali they get droppedo nly in sd they might have a chance,in IE,LA,OC,VENTURA COUNTY they would be dropped

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » October 6th, 2009, 5:48 pm

OGCricket wrote:
I will say this much,they making a strong ass push,I aint NEVER SEEN AS MUCH Sur than I see know in JOSE the shit is crazy not only that go on youtube and you have more Sur rapper out of San Jo now than the Northenos....Sur San Jo Shark City 408 the shit is fuccin nutty!!!!!

blinx420
What city do you live in now?: Glendale

Unread post by blinx420 » October 7th, 2009, 2:42 am

It seems like it was just a matter of time before surenos started to make a big prensence up north am surprised how big they've gotten over the years I doubt nortenos would be able to do the same down south everyone loves the sur 13 style out here and would be hard to recruit. But the longer them surenos keep rooting themselfs up north the more likely they'll have willing recruits for future generations.

As far as 18st and MS 13 it's mostly Salvadorians making 18 st such a wide spread ruthless gang them salvis love the gang lifestyle and are more prone to be active no matter where they end up in life thats how MS 13 got so big so fast.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 7th, 2009, 6:16 am

blinx420 wrote:It seems like it was just a matter of time before surenos started to make a big prensence up north am surprised how big they've gotten over the years I doubt nortenos would be able to do the same down south everyone loves the sur 13 style out here and would be hard to recruit. But the longer them surenos keep rooting themselfs up north the more likely they'll have willing recruits for future generations.

As far as 18st and MS 13 it's mostly Salvadorians making 18 st such a wide spread ruthless gang them salvis love the gang lifestyle and are more prone to be active no matter where they end up in life thats how MS 13 got so big so fast.
nah salvis dont be the only 1s puttin 18 on the map,shit most of the vatos in el salvador from mara 18 arent even salvis themselves,people just assume they are cuz they live there

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 7th, 2009, 6:45 pm

Jupebox wrote:
OGCricket wrote:
I will say this much,they making a strong ass push,I aint NEVER SEEN AS MUCH Sur than I see know in JOSE the shit is crazy not only that go on youtube and you have more Sur rapper out of San Jo now than the Northenos....Sur San Jo Shark City 408 the shit is fuccin nutty!!!!!
You're exaggerating bro, that flea market/youtube rap ain't as much as how much SJ Norteno rap.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » October 7th, 2009, 9:16 pm

Call it what you want folks but the Sur are pushing Sur 408 Shark City why would I be puttin on thick?I aint fr down there,I just feel that the youngsta aint doin it right,their too many Northeno in JOSE for any Sur too be settin up shop,as while anybody on here can go to youtube and see/hear for themselfs that the Sur fr JOSE is makin a push....

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”