WHICH CALIFORNIA GANGS LOOSE THERE ESSENCE WHEN OUT OF STATE

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: WHICH CALIFORNIA GANGS LOOSE THERE ESSENCE WHEN OUT OF STATE

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 14th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Probably every 1

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » October 21st, 2009, 12:43 pm

Out of state Surenos are pretty weak. Especially the ones in the mid west and south. They're usually at the bottom of the gang totem pole in any midwest or southern city that has them.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 18th, 2009, 5:42 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Probably every 1
On the contrary man, it seems like some cali asian gangs seem to thrive even more so out of state than they do/are allowed to in their home towns now. They set up shop, burn the spot and move on to recruit even more impressionable kids in down and out towns looking for something to identify with and...it seems to "work."

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 18th, 2009, 8:16 pm

^^^I seen this in MASS.

RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Unread post by RDRIGN » September 30th, 2010, 2:50 pm

Probably everyone except the Mexican Mafia

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 30th, 2010, 3:10 pm

All of them, the city and distinct reasons in the city of LA created the B's and C's and Mexican Varrios, if the essence were similar or the same gangs and varrios that originated in LA would've just popped uo in other states but they didn't. Even the Prison system especially with LA EME, and by proxy LA Nuestra Familia.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » October 13th, 2010, 1:37 am

why are there so many gangs in the midwest and the south and the east coast.
i mean they got bloods and crips and surenos in places other than california but why?
the bloods in NY have VERY little in common with the bloods in CA.
i mean im from the westcoast but i cant keep up with other regions, im sure people in the south got a whole list of enemies, kings, cobras, disciples, crips, whatever else there is..
my point is, if there are SO many other gangs, why be a crip or blood when they have very little in common with the original crips/bloods from the west?

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Re: WHICH CALIFORNIA GANGS LOOSE THERE ESSENCE WHEN OUT OF S

Unread post by MzFlorez » June 23rd, 2011, 6:52 pm

I think sureno's and nortano's loose all their essence out of state. Up in Washington most are composed of chavalas and levas anyway. The ones that start it usually claim some kind of connection with California but when you start asking specifics, they always freeze or say they would rather not talk about it. It's cause they are liars. I've nee both sur and norte hanging out together in Northern Washington state. That was interesting. Maybe they don't know they are enemies or something.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » June 27th, 2011, 9:04 pm

what exactly do we mean by essence? Like strength or culture? I know it's been talked about in the Oregon or Washington sections but I understand nortenos are solid up there, which doesn't surprise me since the far northern areas of Cali are dominated by Norte like Yuba City, Chico, and Redding on up. Nortenos turf just extends further north. I doubt they run into much opposition north of Woodland at all.

In sac we have a presence but this isn't where many immigrants are coming to. In fact it's where alot of bay area residents have relocated to. Stockton, Elk Grove, and South Sac saw alot of people coming from the bay. If you want to look at that as a factor in the war, it'll probably help the norte cause. I've already met a few people in Sac who came from East Oakland, one was bangin Norte.

So you have homies coming from the bay to the valley vs. immigrants who come from Mexico and push north into the valley. Sounds interesting but it might not be as big a factor as I think.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 27th, 2011, 9:14 pm

MCD wrote:what exactly do we mean by essence? Like strength or culture? I know it's been talked about in the Oregon or Washington sections but I understand nortenos are solid up there, which doesn't surprise me since the far northern areas of Cali are dominated by Norte like Yuba City, Chico, and Redding on up. Nortenos turf just extends further north. I doubt they run into much opposition north of Woodland at all.

In sac we have a presence but this isn't where many immigrants are coming to. In fact it's where alot of bay area residents have relocated to. Stockton, Elk Grove, and South Sac saw alot of people coming from the bay. If you want to look at that as a factor in the war, it'll probably help the norte cause. I've already met a few people in Sac who came from East Oakland, one was bangin Norte.

So you have homies coming from the bay to the valley vs. immigrants who come from Mexico and push north into the valley. Sounds interesting but it might not be as big a factor as I think.
I felt like asking the same, cuzz it seems like we are looking at different types of "essence".

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » June 27th, 2011, 10:29 pm

MzFlorez wrote:I think sureno's and nortano's loose all their essence out of state. Up in Washington most are composed of chavalas and levas anyway. The ones that start it usually claim some kind of connection with California but when you start asking specifics, they always freeze or say they would rather not talk about it. It's cause they are liars. I've nee both sur and norte hanging out together in Northern Washington state. That was interesting. Maybe they don't know they are enemies or something.
Kickin it together are you serious? those fools are in for a surprise when they finally catch Gang Wars: Oakland, hahaha. My homie told me about an injunction a while back in Tulare County though n nortenos were just congregating at a park over there. He said some of the guys came all the way from Washington. There was a guy recording and he put it on youtube too but I havent seen the video in a while.
MMRbkaRudog wrote: I felt like asking the same, cuzz it seems like we are looking at different types of "essence".
Yeah I guess we're talkin about culture and power. In that regard I say surenos lose more out of cali.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » June 28th, 2011, 12:31 am

Yeah it was in Bellingham and Mount Vernon. I heard about the same stuff happening in Yakima and various other parts of Eastern Washington like the tri-cities. There was ESP 13 in Mount Vernon, but if you actually asked about ESP they always deflected the questions and didn't seem to know anything about Paramount at all. They are still there as far as I know. I think they want the perception of having southern California ties.

They are known even by the police to work together. Check this out, its a good read:
http://www.mfiles.org/publications/NW%2 ... 202010.pdf

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 28th, 2011, 3:05 pm

MzFlorez wrote:Yeah it was in Bellingham and Mount Vernon. I heard about the same stuff happening in Yakima and various other parts of Eastern Washington like the tri-cities. There was ESP 13 in Mount Vernon, but if you actually asked about ESP they always deflected the questions and didn't seem to know anything about Paramount at all. They are still there as far as I know. I think they want the perception of having southern California ties.

They are known even by the police to work together. Check this out, its a good read:
http://www.mfiles.org/publications/NW%2 ... 202010.pdf
I didn't see anything about that on there. Are you sure it said that? I'm sure they know n's & 13's are typically enemies, but maybe they don't understand it's more serious than the b's & c's. I know at times heads have tried to make peace, but it's usually frowned upon.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » June 28th, 2011, 4:23 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I didn't see anything about that on there. Are you sure it said that? I'm sure they know n's & 13's are typically enemies, but maybe they don't understand it's more serious than the b's & c's. I know at times heads have tried to make peace, but it's usually frowned upon.
You didn't notice on Page 14 where it states, "Northwest gangs will cross gang-defined borders and work with rival gang members as long as a profit can be made." I thought they made it pretty clear myself, but I could be wrong.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » June 28th, 2011, 4:26 pm

The post is right though, it's a different world in Washington. There isn't *neighborhoods* and varrios like here and everyone is mobile operating in multiple towns and cities. In that aspect I think they are much smarter than the gangs in California and harder to catch and prosecute.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 28th, 2011, 8:38 pm

MzFlorez wrote:The post is right though, it's a different world in Washington. There isn't *neighborhoods* and varrios like here and everyone is mobile operating in multiple towns and cities. In that aspect I think they are much smarter than the gangs in California and harder to catch and prosecute.
I went back to check the link & it was on page 4, but even then it's not specifically stating which rival gangs work w/each other. Definitely a different world when it comes to another state, but a bunch of them are copy cats trying to claim a hood & I wouldn't say they were much smarter. I do think that they have some smart criminals though & some may do something that may seem smarter.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » June 28th, 2011, 9:49 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
MzFlorez wrote:The post is right though, it's a different world in Washington. There isn't *neighborhoods* and varrios like here and everyone is mobile operating in multiple towns and cities. In that aspect I think they are much smarter than the gangs in California and harder to catch and prosecute.
I went back to check the link & it was on page 4, but even then it's not specifically stating which rival gangs work w/each other. Definitely a different world when it comes to another state, but a bunch of them are copy cats trying to claim a hood & I wouldn't say they were much smarter. I do think that they have some smart criminals though & some may do something that may seem smarter.
That is what I meant, page 4 :) there are a lot of copy cats and maybe some are those escaping California I don't know. Maybe some actually move up there from areas with gangs but were never actually in the gang the claim to be starting in Washington. Dont know y dont really care much. I seen both Sur and Norte hanging out together in a couple different cities on more than one occasion. I think they have developed their own culture there, however weird it may be, but in the smaller communities they are a joke. You cant bang too hard in a town with 1,500 people in the middle of nowhere.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » August 1st, 2011, 8:54 pm

MzFlorez wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
That is what I meant, page 4 :) there are a lot of copy cats and maybe some are those escaping California I don't know. Maybe some actually move up there from areas with gangs but were never actually in the gang the claim to be starting in Washington. Dont know y dont really care much. I seen both Sur and Norte hanging out together in a couple different cities on more than one occasion. I think they have developed their own culture there, however weird it may be, but in the smaller communities they are a joke. You cant bang too hard in a town with 1,500 people in the middle of nowhere.
That's strange to me, since most out of state soldados I encounter have the inherent hate for the other side, and sometimes don't even know how the rivalry started, only that it exists and they have to follow it.

But you obviously know more about out of staters than I do, but if they didn't specify 13 n 14 being allies or hispanic gangs coming together, I would think they are talking about norte and sur uniting with black gangs. That's typically how it works in prison, with Norte/BGF and Sur/AB having a sort of peace treaty, rolling together only when the opposite alliance makes a move. But even then, I have heard of alot of surenos hitting whiteboys up in the pen.

CaliBoy97
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by CaliBoy97 » November 16th, 2011, 12:33 am

RDRIGN wrote:Probably everyone except the Mexican Mafia
Bull crap

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”