OCPLSX3

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

OCPLSX3

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 29th, 2009, 4:34 pm

...the fuck is that? some orange county gang? i seen there tags in OTAYs hood and PALM CITYs hood. they crossed out IF in marker on a trash can by that 7/11 on coronado-puttting IFKILLA. guess there not fans of IRIS?

jtsd619
What city do you live in now?: Otay

Re: OCPLSX3

Unread post by jtsd619 » September 29th, 2009, 4:55 pm

there taggers, some trying to bang now i guess, ha i laugh at that

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » September 30th, 2009, 3:52 am

OCP is a tagging crew mostly in the OC and LA counties. I read somewhere they have heads in SD as well. It wouldn't surprise me if they started banging since some tagging crews end up going that route. To my knowledge the OCP in OC and LA don't claim to be a gang.

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 30th, 2009, 4:17 pm

crazy! another SD tagbanger crew to add to the list of a million!

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » September 30th, 2009, 8:01 pm

OCP came from OC and LA but as of the last couple years theres been a couple heads down here with a new members from SD; i heard from a reliable source that some of the guys from D.A.T.[Destroy All Toys] joined after laying low for a good while since they were getting alot of negative attention after they were found responsible for killing a member from MDR named Huer.
LD and MDR are their rivals &i see OCP hitups along the freeways all the time. strange that they turned into a "Loco" click.
i do know that Imperial Beach is one of their kickit spots tho.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 30th, 2009, 8:45 pm

I think they also kick it near Otay's hood in Chula Vista. Loads of tags in the Castle Park neighborhood, and in the Otay neighborhood. Some tags near there say OCPX3. Otay's been heatin up lately! The surefires have been all over the neighborhood he last couple of weeks. MDR and LD have been around for a long time now. I'm surprised they haven't gone 13ce like a few other SS hoods (SSR, FHC, NBK...).

About OCPX3 getting its 13ce status: Rumor has it that someone from a varrio set hopped out that varrio, and into OCP. Usually it's the other way around! I guess that homeboy had something to do with OCP getting its 13ce, and the fact that the LA "chapter" put in some work in the can. Rumors though! I am guessing it is the "Out Causing Panic" crew that we are talking about.

Reminds me of OFA. They have heads in SD, OC, IE, LA. Now they are a 13ce set too. Their hood is in SD is by Lomita Village/Jamacha.

Two more SS crews that are now hitting up 13ce is SBI and SAB. I guess all these taggers are hitting the pen, putting in work, and coming out with a brand new 13ce stamp on them. How does that really work though? Do all the taggers in that crew get to claim 13ce, or just the ones that hit the pen? Are the ones that don't really bang told to leave the crew, and not claim, when that happens? Or do they automatically get accepted as a true blue Sureno, since they were with the crew when they got their "seal of approval?"

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » October 1st, 2009, 1:51 am

A couple times I've seen small ass tagging crews start writing the 13. I don't understand how they get the okay to start claiming that or if they even get the approval at all. I would think if it's not okay they would get checked for it. Or do they get a pass since they're in So.Cal? I really don't see how that works. I was asking that same question in another thread. For a crew or gang to start claiming 13 don't they have to put in work first?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 1st, 2009, 10:47 am

yea,to me how ive seen it,crews start off small,get bigger.start gettin more active.some get caught up,than hit the pen,get around surenos,get the 13 from puttin in work and provin they down,then it goes back to the sts and they become a 13.unless they join a hood,like ick was a crew that are called insane criminal krew or insane cheese killers,they joined city heights 13 and now are city height insane criminals 13

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 1st, 2009, 10:47 am

yea,to me how ive seen it,crews start off small,get bigger.start gettin more active.some get caught up,than hit the pen,get around surenos,get the 13 from puttin in work and provin they down,then it goes back to the sts and they become a 13.unless they join a hood,like ick was a crew that are called insane criminal krew or insane cheese killers,they joined city heights 13 and now are city height insane criminals 13

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 1st, 2009, 10:48 am

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » October 19th, 2009, 12:17 am

ocp starting to bang sur, when they start out they were just a crew. same thing that WID does also now, they tried to turn into a gang. I also know a local crew called ITC is getting into that now.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 16th, 2010, 7:36 am

OCP...heard OCP in SD had to drop the X3ce since they never put work in. I think the OCP heads from other cities brought that to their attention.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » February 22nd, 2010, 9:09 pm

yea i was about to ask..
cuz i dont see any OCPX3 hitups, but i STILL see hella graff-writer style OCP hitups..

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 22nd, 2010, 11:01 pm

That's the big thing in Dago now. Every tagger crew wants to bang. All those taggers were trying to hit up X3ce, but shotcallers told them to knock it off...or else.

Toyoungyes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by Toyoungyes » September 3rd, 2012, 10:16 pm

I remember OCP, I thought they where an actually gang, they said they where spread throughout OC.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”