DMLS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

DMLS

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 19th, 2010, 1:10 am

What's up with Dairymart Locos? Dairymart runs through Diablos X3's hood in San Ysidro. Do DMLS and DX3 chill together? Or did DMLS move in on some of DX3's hood? DMLS is a "new" gang to me. DX3 had that area locked down in the early 1990's. Their main spots used to be Vista and Dairymart, Blackshaw and Beyer, and they used to kick it deep at Howard Lane Park

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: DMLS

Unread post by scrub1819 » February 19th, 2010, 11:39 pm

i thought Dairy Mart was one of the older gangs down there..

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 21st, 2010, 11:59 am

They weren't around when I was kickin it in SSD (late 1980's/early1990's). It used to be all DBSX3 and Sidro south of 905.

SHOOTER
What city do you live in now?: SAN DIEGO

Unread post by SHOOTER » February 24th, 2010, 5:25 pm

I feel it is necesssary to clear up the matter regarding "DML". First let me put you all up on thr truth. DML was sorta a cross between a tagger and party crew. I can say this because I used to be at the park with them fools smoking bud and drinking 12 packs of natural ice cause that's all we could afford when all our broke asses pitched in. I was about 1994 or 95 in my best guess. They were cool to hang with. Most of the time they were on their "party in tijuas" trips. Did they bang you ask??? HELL NO!!!! Were never reconized as a gang and to someone who actually knew them personally, I can't help but laugh when I hear people acknowledge them as such. Who were they??? Buzz (tagger from HT), Fro (cool as pothead), Indio( homie from sidro), turtle( yongster about 15 who lived on southside of dairymart) and a few others i forget at this moment. If they're trying to say they always were banging, I'll make sure to pull their emergency brake next and put a complete stop to it the next time i run into someone claiming that. I know that if they are claiming, they're doing it through tagger methods and not gangster. I know the homies from the Ave claim the are around dairy mart and will probly blast them fools if they run into one of them claiming it. You might not see the homies from the Ave, but when they show up on the scene around their area, they pretty much regulate it. If you've ran into them or know any of them, you know it. As far as diablos goes, I can't believe people still believe them lames are still located in that area. Trust me homies, if anyone still claims that LA gang around those parts, all the areas handle them on sight. Believe me, the last homies they want to run into is Iris or Sidro and they know it. Oh yeah that's right they're from LA for all u who don't know it. Does anyone remember the 3 brothers from Southwest HIgh who moved here inn 1991??? k9, f-dog and turtle??? Recruited the suckers that were rejected by the local areas.. Some SouthSide history about my area for you all from a real G who knew them all and lived through it. Got the scars, stories,tats, and status to back it all up

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 24th, 2010, 6:15 pm

SHOOTER wrote:I feel it is necesssary to clear up the matter regarding "DML". First let me put you all up on thr truth. DML was sorta a cross between a tagger and party crew. I can say this because I used to be at the park with them fools smoking bud and drinking 12 packs of natural ice cause that's all we could afford when all our broke asses pitced in. I was about 1994 or 95 in my best guess. They were cool to hang with. Most of the time they were on their "party in tijuas" trips. Did they bang you ask??? HELL NO!!!! Were never reconized as a gang and to someone who actually knew them personally, I can't help but laugh when I hear people acknowledge them as such. Who were they??? Buzz (tagger from HT), Fro (cool as pothead), Indio( homie from sidro), turtle( yongster about 15 who lived on southside of dairymart) and a few others i forget at this moment. If they're trying to say they always were banging, I'll make sure to pull their emergency brake next and put a complete stop to it the next time i run into someone claiming that. I know that if they are claiming, they're doing it through tagger methods and not gangster. I know the homies from the Ave claim the are around dairy mart and will probly blast them fools if they run into one of them claiming it. You might not see the homies from the Ave, but when they show up on the scene around their area, they pretty much regulate it. If you've ran into them or know any of them, you know it. As far as diablos goes, I can't believe people still believe them lames are still located in that area. Trust me homies, if anyone still claims that LA gang around those parts, all the areas handle them on sight. Believe me, the last homies they want to run into is Iris or Sidro and they know it. Oh yeah that's right they're from LA for all u who don't know it. Does anyone remember the 3 brothers from Southwest HIgh who moved here inn 1991??? k9, f-dog and turtle??? Recruited the suckers that were rejected by the local areas.. Some SouthSide history about my area for you all from a real G who knew them all and lived through it. Got the scars, stories,tats, and status to back it all up
I used to kick a lot in SSD. I had a few friends down there and I was always staying in a firends pad on Caufield. Not gang related-but we knew some fools from different SSD hoods. I can't even remember all the AKA's! I have family in the Helena MH Park. You got some mad knowledge. Those homies from DBS came from SanFer-Sun Valley DBS. I remember they lost a homie named Droopy when I was in 9th grade. So DBS ain't around SSD any more? They died off now? I know that CSL is long gone. If DBS is gone-that will be the last of the "LA gangs" in that area. I haven't been in SSD for a long time-maybe since the late 1990's. Even Iris is a "new" gang for me, even though the really do have deep history as 6-Trey. It's always good to get a G's history on their varrio-instead of a lot of outsider history-or speculation.

You gotta peep that post on IFFK I made then. You can really school me on that issue.

SHOOTER
What city do you live in now?: SAN DIEGO

Unread post by SHOOTER » February 24th, 2010, 11:09 pm

6 Trey...wow there's a throwback. Yeah i guess you must of really been around the scene when it was poppin'. GOOD TIMES. Yeah, I hear there's still some misguided indivuals trying to keep diablos alive, but they certainly aren't around the Ave or Sidro. I hear Nestor is still giving them shelter these days. Where ever they are, the're staying low key. csl?? Good old creeper (fernie) and his dumb little brother kiki sure screwed up some people's lives when they started that. Those guys are long gone. Been gone. Never coming back. The homies from the Ave ran into a group of them at a funeral when IRIS buried their OriGinal homie Raskol. They rolled up on the leftovers still claiming csl and made it perfectly clear to them they were from nowhere and had better not ever try to claim it again. needless to say the boys from csl had nothing to say. As for the IFFK click, that's news to me. I'm not gonna sit here and fire up all kinds of stuff and try to start anything between any areas. Not my place to do so. If the is an infamous family, everyone already knows what inspired them. Some say imitation is the highest form of flattery. Let's just hope the homies from the INSANE FAMILIA click think so too and don't wipe them out.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”