Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Post Reply
tainoboricua407
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 25
Joined: May 11th, 2010, 10:26 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Tampa

Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by tainoboricua407 » May 14th, 2010, 9:30 pm

Is it 18ST, MS13, Sur13, or some other latino gang in California?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3543
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 14th, 2010, 10:17 pm

18 & MS are 13, but 13's the biggest if you want to count the big affiliation as 1 gang.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: February 10th, 2010, 11:48 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 15th, 2010, 12:10 am

tainoboricua407 wrote:Is it 18ST, MS13, Sur13, or some other latino gang in California?
Probably -18ST-.

-SURX3- isn't a gang. It's an umbrella coalition of individual SoCal (and some NoCal) gangs.

Although aren't there a lot of unaffiliated buster gangs outside of Califas called Surenos 13?

User avatar
rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: June 7th, 2009, 3:04 pm
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by rocket18hgs » May 27th, 2010, 8:35 am

THE BIGGEST BARRIO IN CALI WITH NO DOUBT IS 18ST. I ALSO THINK ITS THE BIGGEST BARRIO IN USA BECAUSE I DONT THINK THE BULLDOGS OR LATIN KINGS ARE AS DEEP AS WE ARE. MS IS DEEP BUT THEY HAVE ALOT OF CLIAMER THAT JUST SAY TO BE FROM MS BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM CENTRAL AMERICA.JUST LOOK AT THE PRISONS,THEY ARE NOT AS DEEP AS THEY LOOK IN THE STREETS.ONCE THEY HIT JAIL THEY STOP CLAIMING MS AND START RUNNING WITH THE PAISA. In matter a fact , alot of ms run with the paisas.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 28th, 2010, 7:25 am

rocket18hgs wrote:THE BIGGEST BARRIO IN CALI WITH NO DOUBT IS 18ST. I ALSO THINK ITS THE BIGGEST BARRIO IN USA BECAUSE I DONT THINK THE BULLDOGS OR LATIN KINGS ARE AS DEEP AS WE ARE. MS IS DEEP BUT THEY HAVE ALOT OF CLIAMER THAT JUST SAY TO BE FROM MS BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM CENTRAL AMERICA.JUST LOOK AT THE PRISONS,THEY ARE NOT AS DEEP AS THEY LOOK IN THE STREETS.ONCE THEY HIT JAIL THEY STOP CLAIMING MS AND START RUNNING WITH THE PAISA. In matter a fact , alot of ms run with the paisas.
F13 is deeper

User avatar
rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: June 7th, 2009, 3:04 pm
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by rocket18hgs » May 28th, 2010, 8:04 am

YOU PROBABLY LIVE IN LIVE IN SC, THATS WHY YOU SAY THAT, BUT COME TO THE WEST SIDE OF LA AND ITS A DIFFERENT STORY.FLORENCIA HAS THE BIGGEST SINGLE TURF IN LA BECAUSE MOST, OR IF NOT ALL, OR RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER. WHILE WE ARE ALL OVER LA COUNTY.IF YOU BEEN TO JUVY OR PRISON THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT 18ST ALWAYS HAS ITS OWN CAR WHILE OTHER BARRIOS HAVE A CAR DEPENDING THE AREA THEY ARE FROM.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by sickside » May 29th, 2010, 2:58 pm

rocket18hgs wrote:THE BIGGEST BARRIO IN CALI WITH NO DOUBT IS 18ST. I ALSO THINK ITS THE BIGGEST BARRIO IN USA BECAUSE I DONT THINK THE BULLDOGS OR LATIN KINGS ARE AS DEEP AS WE ARE. MS IS DEEP BUT THEY HAVE ALOT OF CLIAMER THAT JUST SAY TO BE FROM MS BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM CENTRAL AMERICA.JUST LOOK AT THE PRISONS,THEY ARE NOT AS DEEP AS THEY LOOK IN THE STREETS.ONCE THEY HIT JAIL THEY STOP CLAIMING MS AND START RUNNING WITH THE PAISA. In matter a fact , alot of ms run with the paisas.
18 street has nothing but claimers and paisas too dont even act like your hood dont fool!..18 and MS are both widely known for having fools that dont speak not a word of English and fools that claim 18 or MS without even knowing real fools..cant believe you just tried to put that all on MS ...

but none the less..18 is the biggest ..i would say F13 after ..MS use too have a lot ..still does but F13 has a bunch of new hoods that pop out recent..if any thing F13 and MS would be neck to neck.but F13 would be leading by a little...after I would say MV hands down.OR ..or bull dogs ..MV or Bull dogs

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3543
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 29th, 2010, 11:22 pm

sickside wrote:
18 street has nothing but claimers and paisas too dont even act like your hood dont fool!..18 and MS are both widely known for having fools that dont speak not a word of English and fools that claim 18 or MS without even knowing real fools..cant believe you just tried to put that all on MS ...

but none the less..18 is the biggest ..i would say F13 after ..MS use too have a lot ..still does but F13 has a bunch of new hoods that pop out recent..if any thing F13 and MS would be neck to neck.but F13 would be leading by a little...after I would say MV hands down.OR ..or bull dogs ..MV or Bull dogs
LOL I thought that was funny too, but didn't say anything. Where's F13 in Cali outside of LA? 18 & MS can be found outside of LA, but I think 18 is the deepest any way.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3543
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 29th, 2010, 11:22 pm

sickside wrote:
18 street has nothing but claimers and paisas too dont even act like your hood dont fool!..18 and MS are both widely known for having fools that dont speak not a word of English and fools that claim 18 or MS without even knowing real fools..cant believe you just tried to put that all on MS ...

but none the less..18 is the biggest ..i would say F13 after ..MS use too have a lot ..still does but F13 has a bunch of new hoods that pop out recent..if any thing F13 and MS would be neck to neck.but F13 would be leading by a little...after I would say MV hands down.OR ..or bull dogs ..MV or Bull dogs
LOL I thought that was funny too, but didn't say anything. Where's F13 in Cali outside of LA? 18 & MS can be found outside of LA, but I think 18 is the deepest any way.

User avatar
rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: June 7th, 2009, 3:04 pm
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by rocket18hgs » May 30th, 2010, 2:58 pm

first of all, regarless of what you say, we dont have claimers in my barrio. All the homies that i ran into got jumped into the barrio. And yes, have homies that speak only spanish just like we got some that only speak english. So what is wrong with that? What we dont have is homies that claim 18st on the streets then run with the paisas in jail like ms does. This was my point to begin with.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 409
Joined: April 25th, 2008, 1:21 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside
Location: Brea

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by sickside » May 30th, 2010, 4:10 pm

OK, talking only Spanish ant that bad , dont get me wrong..I have met some hard core fools that were straight riders that didn't speak a word of English..but I also met fools from 18 that had big ass belt buckles and freaking hats with boots..straight up pasisa clamming 18..met a few .and naw homie when I was in some 18 was with the pasisa homie..no bull shit..you been in , I have too!..but yea, I will give you that when it comes down to MS..but we both know why they run with pasisas..they ant MEX homie, point blank.. but not all run with the pasisas ..their still was a good number of MS running with the South side..A GOOD NUMBER!..same with the 18..and claimers..naw homie..that I wont agree with you!..I seen a good number of fools from 18 that were claimers, but dont get me wrong with that too!..I have met some solid fools from 18 before!..in your hood, maybe you guys dont got no claimers ..but you got to remember..18 has a lot of hoods spread out in a straight up area where I would say it's the most mix of Latin decent from south America in Los Angeles ..you guys have some claimers more than a lot of hoods ..and not because you guys have a lot of hoods..just because it is what it is homie.

tainoboricua407
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 25
Joined: May 11th, 2010, 10:26 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Tampa

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by tainoboricua407 » May 30th, 2010, 9:22 pm

Oh I see. Are there Sureno's in California? are they any different from Florencia13? is there 18 sets in San Diego and in Northern California? Who is the most violent?
Thanks.

User avatar
rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 83
Joined: June 7th, 2009, 3:04 pm
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by rocket18hgs » May 31st, 2010, 8:48 am

of course there are sureños in california. South cali is the heart of the south siders, where it all started. There are also sureños in north cali buy not as much as there are norteños. And about the most violent. well, iam not sure, there are alot of opinions to that question. But what i do know is that two of the main barrios from los angeles are still pretty active. For example, f13 has putting it down east coast for the past years. I think they even took some of their turf or click. And in the other side of town 18st has been making alot of noise with the pist stains, even the rest of the slobs had to join in with them. And the ms13 havent had much shit going on for them lately.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: February 10th, 2010, 11:48 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 31st, 2010, 2:26 pm

tainoboricua407 wrote:Oh I see. Are there Sureno's in California? are they any different from Florencia13? is there 18 sets in San Diego and in Northern California? Who is the most violent?
Thanks.
Any gang that straight out claims "Surenos" or "Surenos 13" is most likly a copy cat gang that is just copying Cali gangs. Probably have no connections to a real X3 gang. Sureno is umbrella term for all the gangs that support La Eme. So there are Sureno gangs, but no real Sureno gang or Sureno 13 gang. Most sureno gangs are from SoCal, but there are some in NoCal too.

No 18Street in San Diego. There are ex-members, or members that are inactive. It's hard for 18 to start a set here because all the hoods smash on them. It's already happened in the Upper County and South Bay areas of Dago. 18 got ran out.

San Diego County is only run by local gangs. Heavyweights are Varrio Logan Heights, Varrio Shelltown, East San Diego X3, Barrio Sherman, Old Town National City, Linda Vista X3, Southeast X3 Lokos, Varrio Otay, Del Sol, Sidro, Varrio Esco Viejo Diablos, Varrio Posole. But there are a lot of other gangs. All Mexican gangs in San Diego are Sureno gangs. Even most taggers in San Diego claim X3 (even if they didn't earn it).

Florencia is a X3 gang. Que no?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3543
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 1st, 2010, 2:19 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:
tainoboricua407 wrote:Oh I see. Are there Sureno's in California? are they any different from Florencia13? is there 18 sets in San Diego and in Northern California? Who is the most violent?
Thanks.
Any gang that straight out claims "Surenos" or "Surenos 13" is most likly a copy cat gang that is just copying Cali gangs. Probably have no connections to a real X3 gang. Sureno is umbrella term for all the gangs that support La Eme. So there are Sureno gangs, but no real Sureno gang or Sureno 13 gang. Most sureno gangs are from SoCal, but there are some in NoCal too.

No 18Street in San Diego. There are ex-members, or members that are inactive. It's hard for 18 to start a set here because all the hoods smash on them. It's already happened in the Upper County and South Bay areas of Dago. 18 got ran out.

San Diego County is only run by local gangs. Heavyweights are Varrio Logan Heights, Varrio Shelltown, East San Diego X3, Barrio Sherman, Old Town National City, Linda Vista X3, Southeast X3 Lokos, Varrio Otay, Del Sol, Sidro, Varrio Esco Viejo Diablos, Varrio Posole. But there are a lot of other gangs. All Mexican gangs in San Diego are Sureno gangs. Even most taggers in San Diego claim X3 (even if they didn't earn it).

Florencia is a X3 gang. Que no?
Of course, that's why they claim 13. Guess this Floridan just isn't too familiar w/Cali gangs.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 592
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra
Location: Sacramento

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by MCD » June 17th, 2010, 8:43 pm

sickside wrote:18 street has nothing but claimers and paisas too dont even act like your hood dont fool!..18 and MS are both widely known for having fools that dont speak not a word of English and fools that claim 18 or MS without even knowing real fools..cant believe you just tried to put that all on MS ...

but none the less..18 is the biggest ..i would say F13 after ..MS use too have a lot ..still does but F13 has a bunch of new hoods that pop out recent..if any thing F13 and MS would be neck to neck.but F13 would be leading by a little...after I would say MV hands down.OR ..or bull dogs ..MV or Bull dogs
not every gangster is a cold blooded killing, drug trafficking machine, i get the feeling that's what everyone's definition of a gangster is on this forum. Paisa's trying to claim is one thing and every big group has wannabees but it aint like half of 18st is frontin.

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: February 14th, 2009, 7:37 pm
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » October 9th, 2010, 3:13 pm

F13,MS13 ARE DEEP AND HAVE SETS ALL OVER BUT MY OPINON 18ST IS THE BIGGEST THERE ALL OVER

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 172
Joined: January 22nd, 2009, 5:52 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by scrub1819 » October 21st, 2010, 1:15 pm

lol i heard about fools claiming "Sur13" in florida n'shyt. whats up with that? i highly doubt any of them a any connection to anything california. thats like a group of fools in [name any eastcoast midwest or southern city here] calling themselves "the bloods" lol

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 592
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra
Location: Sacramento

Re: Who is the the Biggest Latino gang in California?

Unread post by MCD » November 24th, 2010, 10:57 pm

scrub1819 wrote:lol i heard about fools claiming "Sur13" in florida n'shyt. whats up with that? i highly doubt any of them a any connection to anything california. thats like a group of fools in [name any eastcoast midwest or southern city here] calling themselves "the bloods" lol
yeah thats probably another one of them movie born gangs. vatos that watch too much American Me n blood in blood out. But you know I listened to some sureno rappers talk about hittin up other states that I know have established sureno gangs. The one I remember best is Conejo talkin about goin to atlanta where I know there's Sur 13. That' doesn't mean shit but there's a chance you know. I wonder how many out of state surenos are wannabees and how many actually work for eme.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”