SAN DIEGO COUNTY HISPANIC GANG LIST

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: SAN DIEGO COUNTY HISPANIC GANG LIST

Unread post by karim » January 6th, 2014, 4:14 am

Samson28 wrote:So lets be real here, what would happen to these apolaks if they bring this to tijuana?
Being real I would say, a free bullet for every one of them ! :mrgreen:
Samson28 wrote:I wanna know how the cartels will stop them considering the army and cops can't. Please explain Martinez.
Cops and army have to be accountable or at leat give explanations, the cartels don't have to do that kind of things...

I know Poland should have hard guys (like every where) but against a mexican carrtels please, like you asked before : be real !
I would go as far as to say that the cartels would be glad that the r

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » January 6th, 2014, 4:18 am

...that the radar is on those Polaks guy, so they can do their business ! It shows you that those Polaks hooligan woudn't even be a stone in the cartel's shoes...
PS: You're a (very) funny guy (sometimes) Samson ! :mrgreen:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » January 6th, 2014, 11:33 am

Life is a bliss here:
http://www.popscreen.com/v/7kReB/Hoolig ... -Ross-Kemp

Tell me this wouldnt be considered a hell of a hood in Umerica and probably would be the only white hood in the entire nstion if it was situated here. It would fit right in Chicago actually.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 6th, 2014, 3:55 pm

Samson28 wrote:Life is a bliss here:

Tell me this wouldnt be considered a hell of a hood in Umerica and probably would be the only white hood in the entire nstion if it was situated here. It would fit right in Chicago actually.
Most eastern european countries look run down in many parts. Doesnt automatically make them dangerous. Chicago has a way higher murder rate then any eastern european city, except for russian ones in the 90s, when the soviet union fell apart. Russia was among the 5 most murderous countries back then. Poland is nowhere near that, its nice and safe mostly cause the polish like it like that.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 6th, 2014, 4:21 pm

Btw. we ruined the thread.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 6th, 2014, 6:02 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Samson28 wrote:Life is a bliss here:

Most eastern european countries look run down in many parts. Doesnt automatically make them dangerous. Chicago has a way higher murder rate then any eastern european city, except for russian ones in the 90s, when the soviet union fell apart. Russia was among the 5 most murderous countries back then. Poland is nowhere near that, its nice and safe mostly cause the polish like it like that.
Im not talking about murders. Thats coward shooting gun shet from a corner or when someone is not looking. Im talking about fighting. Its way easier to get your ass kicked or jumped in Poland than anywhere in the USA.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 7th, 2014, 6:07 pm

Samson28 wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Samson28 wrote:
We Polaks didnt just dismantle the Political syructure of the societ union but brought down the entire empire with out movement and uprising. Uprising is in our dna and being anti government, anti cop and anti authority. 100 ppl died fighting the soviet system in the solidarity uprising during marshall law and it was the crack that brought it all down. Just like how we had the biggest partizan movement and underground in world war 2.
Oh really? Poland still had cavalry when the Wehrmacht attacked. The show was over in 6 weeks.
Other then that, last time i checked it was the Yugoslavians who put up the biggest fight with their partizan movement, Tito and his Cetniks etc.
Russia took a big chunk of your country away and never gave it back. So much for not backing down.
I really have nothing at all against polaks, but you make them look ridiculous with all that shit.
Most of the polish are embarrassed by all that lowlife, white trash hooligan shit. Those are the losers of polish society, not their pride.
I brought this point up on Zoklet and another Polak replied with:
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=293276

"The Polish resistance was by far the largest of any movement.

Yugoslavians? Pigga plz. They were hardly significant."

Regarding the warsaw uprising he said:

"27,000 German troop casualties, 310 tanks & armoured vehicles, 340 trucks & cars, 22 artillery pieces, and 1 aircraft destroyed. Pretty much the entire German forces involved in the conflict. In the end they had to resort to just shelling and bombing the shit out of Warsaw from a safe distance. They even stooped so low as to massacre 50-60 thousand defenseless civilians (including women, children, infants) in an effort to crush the Poles will to fight, but it actually had the opposite effect and stiffened Polish resistance.

Some of the captured partisans were sent to PoW camps by the germans, but none went to Auschwitz. They were liberated shortly afterwards by allies, including Polish forces.

However, after the war most of the uprising participants were arrested by NKVD or UB on forged BS charges such as "fascism" or "collaborating with Nazi Germany", or "planning military alliance with Germany", then sent to Gulags, executed, or "disappeared", without any sort of trial."

Youve been hanging around too many Yougols because objectivity judges history differently than them.
Quit this shit already. The polish had numerically the biggest underground army but never succeeded. The yugoslavians actually won against us germans and the croats who where our allies.
Yugoslavians had the best partizan army even though us germans sometimes hung 100 of them for every 1 of us killed.
They fought vicious and were the best partizan army in ww2.
I have a friend from belgrad who runs with the from hooligans there. He hates cops and once called the cops just to fight them and kicked them in the face whenthey got out the car he called He landed in a cell but got smart after that. Dont tell me about polish and slavs when you are in america. I live over here.
Youre a dreamer fool, dissatached from your reality.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » January 8th, 2014, 1:12 am

Sentenza wrote:Dont tell me about polish and slavs when you are in america. I live over here.
Youre a dreamer fool, dissatached from your reality.
Word, 100% agree. I put him on my ignore list, coz I can't stand the fool no more ...

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 8th, 2014, 1:14 am

Bo, I have seen three white college guys in chico back up from a single nigger with no teeth and a fat white whore with him spreadin cheese everywhere. If this happened in Poland and our own people found we had a weak link like this they would be massacred. You live in a coward trash place full of cowards who let niggers and spics call them boys.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 8th, 2014, 1:16 am

None of u would probably step outside your car in my hood in Poland. There is no irish with tats there. Its people that will hurt and possibly kill you badly. Whow me one white hood in all of california where tou will be checked and possibly stomped for going to.

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » January 8th, 2014, 7:50 am

Samson28 wrote:niggers and spics
Here we go... So you finally show your real ugly face...
I can't stand racism ! :twisted:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 8th, 2014, 12:16 pm

I am not calling the average person in other races that just the coward jail trash that attack people in numbers of victimize people weaker than them like pussy sex offenders to make themselves feel strong. I just fight fire with fire hate with hate. I am not calling all people that. Just the trash.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 8th, 2014, 2:38 pm

Can we all just agree that the Polish are the most hard core and tough people on the planet? No other ethnicity would stand a chance against a gang of them under any circumstances...period.

Okay, now that that has been established, time to move back on to other topics.... :arrow:

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 26th, 2015, 12:31 pm

jimmysteel wrote:To bandit from taco. Nobody from tepa ever got murked in daygo. Only four of the homies from kbv click in tijuas did. Isolated issues? Nah u fools are lame. The only retaliation you guys did was rat on tepa cause they blasted with the heaters on Yall. Too funny homes......otnc is made up of a bunch of tweakers and heroin addicts that steal from each other...no organization whatso ever....Lmao
No idiot. Your not reading correctly. You don't even have a neighborhood. LOL. You fools got ran out by 18s 106 and Lennox. Cool fairytales. Calling us TACOs like were real enemies. My homies must of really victimize you. No one even remembers you guys. Stay in TJ titty boi.

Musa812
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Philly

Unread post by Musa812 » August 26th, 2016, 9:37 am

I really don't know how or why dudes in SD even consider themselves gang members anymore alot of them live in nice areas with no enemies even close to them it's not like L.A. honestly I think they do it down there for recreation cause Blacks and Mexicans both either with each or amongst themselves don't be having beef like that it's crazy how bad dudes wanna be seen a certain way but nowhere near it S.D. is the safest big city in California like you can move around however and really don't have to worry about nuthin.

Musa812
What city do you live in now?: Philly

Unread post by Musa812 » August 26th, 2016, 9:37 am

I really don't know how or why dudes in SD even consider themselves gang members anymore alot of them live in nice areas with no enemies even close to them it's not like L.A. honestly I think they do it down there for recreation cause Blacks and Mexicans both either with each or amongst themselves don't be having beef like that it's crazy how bad dudes wanna be seen a certain way but nowhere near it S.D. is the safest big city in California like you can move around however and really don't have to worry about nuthin.

SeekayNunu2
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SeekayNunu2 » October 29th, 2016, 9:41 pm

Musa812 wrote:I really don't know how or why dudes in SD even consider themselves gang members anymore alot of them live in nice areas with no enemies even close to them it's not like L.A. honestly I think they do it down there for recreation cause Blacks and Mexicans both either with each or amongst themselves don't be having beef like that it's crazy how bad dudes wanna be seen a certain way but nowhere near it S.D. is the safest big city in California like you can move around however and really don't have to worry about nuthin.
You have no clue what you're talking about. LOL

SeekayNunu2
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SeekayNunu2 » October 31st, 2016, 12:48 pm

Musa812 wrote:I really don't know how or why dudes in SD even consider themselves gang members anymore alot of them live in nice areas with no enemies even close to them it's not like L.A. honestly I think they do it down there for recreation cause Blacks and Mexicans both either with each or amongst themselves don't be having beef like that it's crazy how bad dudes wanna be seen a certain way but nowhere near it S.D. is the safest big city in California like you can move around however and really don't have to worry about nuthin.
Until you've taken a trip to the Wicked Southeast section of the city, you can't speak on what goes on down here. All you have is armchair speculation. Better go back and watch that Gangland episode on my hood and get a small glimpse of the Salty D. Our history goes back to the civil rights era. The Black Panthers had a chapter on Imperial Ave in what's now the Westcoast crips hood back in '69. On a local scale, the SDPD instigated violence between the BPP and the US organization resulting in deaths and imprisonment on both sides of the black revolutionary parties here in our city. Once the Feds toppled the BPP on a national scale the Bloods, Brims, Pirus and crips emerged out here not long after they did in LA. To mention "nice areas, recreation, no enemies close to them" without even knowing the geography is just pure ignorance. One block in the wrong direction and you can end up in a rival hood. Don't let the beach confuse you homie.

Dusty1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Crescent City

Unread post by Dusty1 » January 5th, 2019, 8:40 pm

SeekayNunu2 wrote:
Until you've taken a trip to the Wicked Southeast section of the city, you can't speak on what goes on down here. All you have is armchair speculation. Better go back and watch that Gangland episode on my hood and get a small glimpse of the Salty D. Our history goes back to the civil rights era. The Black Panthers had a chapter on Imperial Ave in what's now the Westcoast crips hood back in '69. On a local scale, the SDPD instigated violence between the BPP and the US organization resulting in deaths and imprisonment on both sides of the black revolutionary parties here in our city. Once the Feds toppled the BPP on a national scale the Bloods, Brims, Pirus and crips emerged out here not long after they did in LA. To mention "nice areas, recreation, no enemies close to them" without even knowing the geography is just pure ignorance. One block in the wrong direction and you can end up in a rival hood. Don't let the beach confuse you homie.
Exactly. Come to Southeast and East Side with that attitude and you'll get wrecked. Theres also spots in the South Bay, East County, and North County that will check you if you come in with that attitude.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”