SAN DIEGO COUNTY HISPANIC GANG LIST

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Re: SAN DIEGO COUNTY HISPANIC GANG LIST

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 16th, 2009, 3:02 pm

ORALE,ALOT OF VATOS WHO JOIN ES,SS,NS,CS,SC 18ST CLICKS JUST KICK IT WITH THEM,VATOS THAT JOIN WS18ST CLICKS ARE MOSTLY FROM CREWS THAT BEEF WITH ROCKWOOD ST,MS13,CRAZY RIDERS,EAZY RIDERS,THE MOST OF the HOMIES FROM WS18ST RSBCS ARE FROM A CREW THAT BEEFS HARD WITH ROCKWOOD ST

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » August 17th, 2009, 9:02 pm

MENACE18 wrote:ORALE,ALOT OF VATOS WHO JOIN ES,SS,NS,CS,SC 18ST CLICKS JUST KICK IT WITH THEM,VATOS THAT JOIN WS18ST CLICKS ARE MOSTLY FROM CREWS THAT BEEF WITH ROCKWOOD ST,MS13,CRAZY RIDERS,EAZY RIDERS,THE MOST OF the HOMIES FROM WS18ST RSBCS ARE FROM A CREW THAT BEEFS HARD WITH ROCKWOOD ST
dam dats a trip...so wat crew is it...ROCKWOOD BEING GOIN AT IT with U GUYS HUH SOME NASTY SHIT.....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 17th, 2009, 10:58 pm

joker123 wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:ORALE,ALOT OF VATOS WHO JOIN ES,SS,NS,CS,SC 18ST CLICKS JUST KICK IT WITH THEM,VATOS THAT JOIN WS18ST CLICKS ARE MOSTLY FROM CREWS THAT BEEF WITH ROCKWOOD ST,MS13,CRAZY RIDERS,EAZY RIDERS,THE MOST OF the HOMIES FROM WS18ST RSBCS ARE FROM A CREW THAT BEEFS HARD WITH ROCKWOOD ST
dam dats a trip...so wat crew is it...ROCKWOOD BEING GOIN AT IT with U GUYS HUH SOME NASTY SHIT.....
I THINK ITS ABTLS I KNOW THEY SAY WESTSIDE AND MOST OF THEM ARE FUTURE WS18ST CLICKAS,BUT EVERYTIME I SEE THEM HIT UP THEY PUT COCKWOOD KILLA MIERDA SECCA KILLA,BUT ROCKWOOD I HAVENT HEARD OF THOSE FOOLS DOIN SHIT IN MONTHS

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 22nd, 2009, 11:44 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:
I THINK ITS ABTLS I KNOW THEY SAY WESTSIDE AND MOST OF THEM ARE FUTURE WS18ST CLICKAS,BUT EVERYTIME I SEE THEM HIT UP THEY PUT COCKWOOD KILLA MIERDA SECCA KILLA,BUT ROCKWOOD I HAVENT HEARD OF THOSE FOOLS DOIN SHIT IN MONTHS
U KOE FOOS 4RM ABTL(ALWAYS BREAKING THE LAW) ???
I THOUGHT THAT U GUYS WERE BLASTING THEM FOOS(COCKWOOD)?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 23rd, 2009, 12:21 am

ABTLS ALOT OF THEM JOIN/JOINED WS18ST RSBCS,AND YEA WE STAT SHOOTIN ROCKWOOD ST

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 25th, 2009, 7:58 pm

MENACE18 wrote:ABTLS ALOT OF THEM JOIN/JOINED WS18ST RSBCS,AND YEA WE STAT SHOOTIN ROCKWOOD ST
joined RED SHIELD BOYS...
WAT OTHER KREW IS FUTURE 18ST...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 25th, 2009, 10:36 pm

joker123 wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:ABTLS ALOT OF THEM JOIN/JOINED WS18ST RSBCS,AND YEA WE STAT SHOOTIN ROCKWOOD ST
joined RED SHIELD BOYS...
WAT OTHER KREW IS FUTURE 18ST...
DATS the ONLY 1 I KNOW OF

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » August 26th, 2009, 7:15 pm

Ya'll should take this conversation to the LA board this is the SAN DIEGO COUNTY gang list thread

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 26th, 2009, 11:55 pm

S619D wrote:Ya'll should take this conversation to the LA board this is the SAN DIEGO COUNTY gang list thread
NO OFFENCE,BUT SD HOODS ARENT AS CRAZY AS HOODS FROM OTHER COUNTIES IN SOUTHERN CALI,I MEAN IN LA,IE,VENTURA THEY ALL FIGHT FOR DRUG TURF,IN SD THEY DONT FIGHT FOR A GOOD REASON,WHICH IS MY PERSONAL OPINION,EVERY COMMUNITY HAS 1 HOOD ATLEAST,LOGAN,OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY,PARADISE HILL LOCOS,SHELLTOWN 38ST/GAMMA BOYS,SHERMAN,NORTH PARK LOCOS,YEA HOODS GOT INJUNCTIONS BUT THATS JUST FOR HARRASING THE COMMUNTIES THEY IN,THE ONLY TWO HOODS I KNOW INVOLVED IN DRUG SELLS IS LOGAN AND OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

WHAT DO THEY FIGHT FOR THO,A VATO FROM EASTSIDE AND LOGAN BEEF,ITS NOT LIKE IF LOGAN TAKES OUT EASTSIDE THEY GONNA GO TO EASTSIDES TURF AND TAKE CONTROL,VICE VERSA,U GOT FOOLS FROM SOUTHEAST ALL FIGHTIN JUST CUZ THEIR HOODS ARE NEXT TO EACHOTHER,THEY DONT DO SHIT IN THEIR HOOD WHAT the FUCKS the POINT OF BEEFIN IT WITH ANOTHER GANG THAT U WONT GO TO THEIR AREA,YEA MAYBE A FEW MEMBERS BUT AS FOR A WHOLE HOOD WONT GO,AND THERES TO TYPES OF HOODS IN SD,HOODS THAT ARE AREAS LIKE LOGAN,SHELLTOWN,MARKET,THEN HOODS THAT ARE MORE LIKE CREWS,TOO KRAZY BOYS,WICKED KLOWNS,KLOWN NATIONS THAT THEY DONT REALLY HAVE AREAS THEY JUST REP A SIDE OF SD AND ARE COOL WITH the LOCAL GANGS

HOODS WITH AREAS
LOGAN HEIGHTS
OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY
PARADISE HILLS LOCOS
VARRIO CHULA VISTA
OTAY
SIDRO
SOUTHSIDE DIEGO(IF YOU CONSIDER THEM A HOOD)
SHELLTOWN 38ST
SHELLTOWN GAMMA BOYS
EASTSIDE DIEGO AZTECS
CITY HEIGHT JUNIORS
EASTSIDE AVENUE EUCLID
CITY HEIGHTS INSANE CRIMINALS
AZTEC NATION(MID CITY)
PALM13(FH AND WHATEVER OTHER SHIT THEY GOT)
CLAIREMONT 13
MISSION BAY LOCOS
NORTH PARK LOCOS
OAK PARK LOCOS
MARKET ST
EL CAJON DUKES
EL CAJON HOODLUMS
DEL SOL
VAN DYKE(IDK BOUT DIS HOOD)
SOUTHEAST SAN DIEGO LOCOS
THE OTHER EL CAJON HOODS
ENCANTO13
ESCONDIDO BARRIOS(DIABLOS,WESTSIDE,EASTSIDE...)
IMPERIAL 13
OLD TOWN SAN DIEGO
MIRA MESA 13
LINDA VISTA 13
SAN MARCOS GHOST TOWN
THE OTHER SAN MARCOS BARRIOS
EASTSIDE NATIONAL CITY

THEN GANGS THAT ARE JUST IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF CERTAIN SIDES
FOR EXAMPLE(WICKED KLOWNS,ALL OF SOUTHEAST)

WICKED KLOWNS
WICKED MEXICAN KLOWNS
ORIGINAL EVIL KLOWNS
KLOWN NATION
EASTSIDE VAGOS
EASTSIDE EVIL BOYS
73 LOCOS
WESTSIDE LOCOS
SOUTH EAST LOKOS
TOO KRAZY BOYS

THEN YOU GOT THE CREWS WHO START OF AS CREWS THEN BECOME CLICKS TO GANG

FUCK KLOWNS
STRAIGHT DROPPPIN KLOWNS
FOREVER MURDERING KLOWNS
DROPPIN KLOWNS
STOMPING ON KERSEROS
SOUTHEAST RAT KILLERS
UF(DOESNT IT STAND FOR UNFADABLE)

THERES OTHER GNAGS BUT U GUYS GET the POINT'WHAT the FUCK DO THEY FIGHT FOR,SAME SHIT FOR BLACK HOODS,SKYLNE PIRY,LINCOLN PARK BLOODS,59 BRIMS,EMERALD HILLS BLOOD GANG,ALL DIFFERENT AREAS BUT SOME HAVE BEEF,THEY DONT FIGHT FOR DRUGS,THEY MIGHT FIGHT FOR TURF BUT UR SUPPOSE TO EXPAND UR HOOD INTO TURF TO CONTROL IT,SO WHAT the FUCK DO THESE HOODS FIGHT FOR

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » August 27th, 2009, 6:17 pm

all of that is fine and well but theres a forum for talking about LA gangs and this isnt it...I dont really give a shit about whats going on with LA ese hoods and if I did I would click the LA forum. I'm not sure why you feel this section is for you to talk about your LA gang thats supposedly in San Diego even though I dont know anybody thats ever heard of your hood setting up shop here

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » August 28th, 2009, 11:49 am

Amen with that...keep the Dago forum Dago. Unless LA business specifically has something to do with Dago.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 28th, 2009, 12:17 pm

I NEVER EVEN BELIEVED MY HOOD HAD A CLICK IN SD,I KNEW WE HAD HOMIES FROM LA OVER IN SD BUT THAT WAS IT,THEN AT MY HOMIE LIL TRAVIESO HOUSE PARTY IN CHULA VISTA HE INTRODUCED ME TO THEM,BUT THEY DONT REALLY DO NUTHIN IN SD,THEY SLANG DRUGS BUT THATS IT CUZ WHERE THEY SELL THE HOODS DONT DO SHIT THEY JUST TRIP IF U FROM A RIVAL GANG

BUT ENOUGH BOUT THAT,YOU TWO VATOS KNOW ALOT ABOUT SD AND ITS HOODS,CAN ONE OF YOU ATLEATS TELL ME WHAT THEY FIGHT FOR,IVE ASKED HOMIES FROM MISSION BAY,PARADISE HILLS LOCOS,MY HOMIE BOXER FROM CLAIREMONT WHAT THEY FIGHT WITH THE OTHER COMMUNTIES FOR AND THE JUST SAY SHIT BOUT THE OTHER AREAS AND I ASKED SO IF U BEEF WITH THEM AND U KILL THEM OFF U GUYS GONNA MOVE TO THERE AREA AND THEY SAY NO,SAME THING HOMIES FROM VCV,EL CAJON DUKES SAID,I JUST DONT SEE SD HOODS FIGHTIN FOR MONEY OR POWER,SOME FIGHT FOR RESPECT BUT THATS IT,WHATS THE POINT OF BEEF WITH OTHER HOODS IF U AINT GONNA TAKE OVER THERE AREA

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » August 28th, 2009, 4:46 pm

Los Angeles IS on some crazy killing sh !t. but its not just for turf. a lot of it is racial and a lot of it is over the simple fact that that guy is from "somewhere else". &its not uncommon for someone to be shot &killed over some bu lls h!t over there. my best friend grew up in SouthCentral on 64th street- he knows that sh! t just as well as anyone else around there. the violence going on in LA is just as mindless as little cholos from SD bang'n for the simple reason of living in this neighborhood or that neighborhood.

gangbanging might have petty reasons out here, but we should still get respect for not being so mindlessly violent. Varrios and gangs were born out of protecting your neighborhood and forming a tite-knit crew and getting respect. Now reasons for bang'n have evolved into many different things- do i think banging is the right path to take? no; but you cant ignore that vatos out here are still down for their sh !t. &the black Gs asian Gs even the few white Gs; theres some down ass Gs out here.

&you're right maybe there are a lot of guys out here bang'n just for the sake of bang'n, but you cant really look past the fact that there IS some s h ! t that goes down in these streets. you have to remember that San Diego is the closests city to the border- a lot of business goes down around here due to the proximity.

im sorry that im contributing to this LA-SD s h! t in the SD hispanic post but i do feel like this is all good convo &theres good points on both sides to be heard.
maybe take this to a new topic.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 28th, 2009, 5:56 pm

scrub1819 wrote:Los Angeles IS on some crazy killing sh !t. but its not just for turf. a lot of it is racial and a lot of it is over the simple fact that that guy is from "somewhere else". &its not uncommon for someone to be shot &killed over some bu lls h!t over there. my best friend grew up in SouthCentral on 64th street- he knows that sh! t just as well as anyone else around there. the violence going on in LA is just as mindless as little cholos from SD bang'n for the simple reason of living in this neighborhood or that neighborhood.

gangbanging might have petty reasons out here, but we should still get respect for not being so mindlessly violent. Varrios and gangs were born out of protecting your neighborhood and forming a tite-knit crew and getting respect. Now reasons for bang'n have evolved into many different things- do i think banging is the right path to take? no; but you cant ignore that vatos out here are still down for their sh !t. &the black Gs asian Gs even the few white Gs; theres some down ass Gs out here.

&you're right maybe there are a lot of guys out here bang'n just for the sake of bang'n, but you cant really look past the fact that there IS some s h ! t that goes down in these streets. you have to remember that San Diego is the closests city to the border- a lot of business goes down around here due to the proximity.

im sorry that im contributing to this LA-SD s h! t in the SD hispanic post but i do feel like this is all good convo &theres good points on both sides to be heard.
maybe take this to a new topic.

THATS TRUE BOUT SD BEIN CLOSE TO THE BORDER,BUT MOST OF the HOODS HELPIN WITH the DRUGS ARE FROM LOS AND OTHER CITIES IN SO CAL,I KNOW LOGAN AND PROBABLY OTNC DO THAT BUT MAYBE THATS IT,the ONLY PLACE IN SD IVE SEEN FOOLS GETD ROPPED WAS LOGAN

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 28th, 2009, 7:00 pm

DATS A TRIP!

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 28th, 2009, 7:03 pm

WAT HOOD DID LIL ROB USE TO CLAIM?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 28th, 2009, 7:28 pm

joker123 wrote:WAT HOOD DID LIL ROB USE TO CLAIM?
I HEARD HE CLAIMED CLAIREMONT BUT THAT WAS FLASE INFO,THEY SAY ON HERE HES FROM EDEN GARDEN OR SUM SHIT LIKE THAT,THEN SOME1 SAID HES FROM BROWN CROWD,BUT SOME1 FROM SD SHOULD KNOW THAT

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 28th, 2009, 7:48 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:WAT HOOD DID LIL ROB USE TO CLAIM?
I HEARD HE CLAIMED CLAIREMONT BUT THAT WAS FLASE INFO,THEY SAY ON HERE HES FROM EDEN GARDEN OR SUM SHIT LIKE THAT,THEN SOME1 SAID HES FROM BROWN CROWD,BUT SOME1 FROM SD SHOULD KNOW THAT
YEA I HEARDED IT IN A SONG WHERE HE SAYS BROWN CROWD....YEA SUPPOPSELY HES 4RM EDEN GARDENS....YEA DATS RITE....

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » August 28th, 2009, 11:40 pm

yea he's from La Colonia Eden Gardens up in Solana Beach. i've heard things like Sherman &OTNC but its pretty much confirmed that he's from LC EG.
its actually in a pretty damn nice area, not even a mile away from the Del Mar Fairgrounds. La Colonia Eden Gardens is a small little neighborhood with some good medium sized houses mixed in with some old ass small houses mixed in with some big houses mixed in with some low rent ass apartments. its a trip to see actually. &then theres a couple houses on one of those streets there that look pretty f*cking ghetto if you ask me lol. the "hood" is a very small area but you can spot some OGs on the regular. if you haven't been through there you should go check that s h ! t out &see how they'r livin' over there.

La Colonia Eden Gardens. 5 freeway. exit west on Lomas Santa Fe and turn left on Stevens Ave.
or exist west on Via de la Valle and make a right at the 1st light, i think its Epson Downs Way, just follow it up the street til it turns into Stevens. there should be a sign on a corner somewhere that says LA COLONIA EDEN GARDENS.

check that area out lol i be doing that type of sH !t sometimes haha. im really mostly only familiar with SouthEast EastSide WestSide and a lotta South Bay, so sometimes i check out some other "hoods" that im not so familiar with.. sometimes i'll just drive through different areas when im burnin' time lol does anybody else do that??

yardstick?
damn is lonewolf up in here anymore? seems like he would haha

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by BP408 » August 28th, 2009, 11:54 pm

I gotta give it to SD county Varrios, there pretty down for there shiet...Even thow im only familiar to VSYM, IMP13, VBPL's, and SELKS they all put it down for their hoods!

Ive herd Lil Rob say Brown Crowd and La Colonia so he most likely is from there..But ive herd SD folks say hes originally from Clairmont, IDK

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » August 29th, 2009, 12:11 am

i've heard CLMT too, but i heard that when i was younger. i think a lotta kids from different neighborhoods would say that he's from their hood. think its just speculation and rumors since he doesnt really make it all too clear..
these are all the hoods i've heard he's from besides Eden Gardens
Logan
Shelltown
OTNC
Market
ESNCLs
CLMT
Mission Bay
Otay
DivisionStreet Ls
Posole
OceanSide
TxFlats

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 29th, 2009, 9:20 am

IVE ONLY HEARD HE WAS FROM CLAIREMONT CUZ IN A CD OF HIS THERES PICS OF HIM WITH MEMBERS OF CLAIREMONT 13,I THINK I HEARD HE WAS FROM LOGAN BUT THEN ALOT OF PEOPLE WERE SAYIN HE WAS FROM EDEN GARDENS,I THOUGHT LIL ROB WOULD HAVE BEEN FROM THE SOUTH BAY AREA OR SOUTH EAST CUZ THEY WAY HE RAPPED IN HIS SONGS I THOUGHT HE WAS FROM A PLACE THAT HAD ALOT OF HOODS,the HOMIE WRECK FROM SS18ST DBA WHO RUNS WICKED MINDS HAS DONE SONGS WITH HIM AND I ASKED HIM BEFORE WHAT HOOD LIL ROB BANGS AND HE SAID HE DONT GANG BANG ANYMORE AFTER HE GOT SHOT HE LEFT THE GANG LIFE

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 29th, 2009, 11:24 pm

MENACE18 wrote:IVE ONLY HEARD HE WAS FROM CLAIREMONT because IN A CD OF HIS THERES PICS OF HIM WITH MEMBERS OF CLAIREMONT 13,I THINK I HEARD HE WAS FROM LOGAN BUT THEN ALOT OF PEOPLE WERE SAYIN HE WAS FROM EDEN GARDENS,I THOUGHT LIL ROB WOULD HAVE BEEN FROM THE SOUTH BAY AREA OR SOUTH EAST because THEY WAY HE RAPPED IN HIS SONGS I THOUGHT HE WAS FROM A PLACE THAT HAD ALOT OF HOODS,the HOMIE WRECK FROM SS18ST DBA WHO RUNS WICKED MINDS HAS DONE SONGS WITH HIM AND I ASKED HIM BEFORE WHAT HOOD LIL ROB BANGS AND HE SAID HE DONT GANG BANG ANYMORE AFTER HE GOT SHOT HE LEFT THE GANG LIFE
DATS GOOD HE LEFTED...YEA BUT 4 SURE HES 4RM EDEN GARDENS OR BC....

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

MENACE18 wrote:IVE ONLY HEARD HE WAS FROM CLAIREMONT because IN A CD OF HIS THERES PICS OF HIM WITH MEMBERS OF CLAIREMONT 13,I THINK I HEARD HE WAS FROM LOGAN BUT THEN ALOT OF PEOPLE WERE SAYIN HE WAS FROM EDEN GARDENS,I THOUGHT LIL ROB WOULD HAVE BEEN FROM THE SOUTH BAY AREA OR SOUTH EAST because THEY WAY HE RAPPED IN HIS SONGS I THOUGHT HE WAS FROM A PLACE THAT HAD ALOT OF HOODS,the HOMIE WRECK FROM SS18ST DBA WHO RUNS WICKED MINDS HAS DONE SONGS WITH HIM AND I ASKED HIM BEFORE WHAT HOOD LIL ROB BANGS AND HE SAID HE DONT GANG BANG ANYMORE AFTER HE GOT SHOT HE LEFT THE GANG LIFE

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BP408 » August 30th, 2009, 1:35 am

Yea i just herd in his song he said the big BC and then said Brown Crown

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 30th, 2009, 5:53 pm

BP408 wrote:Yea i just herd in his song he said the big BC and then said Brown Crown
YEA HE SAYS IT IN "SOY CHINGON" BUT THEN THERS PPL WHO SAY HES A FAKE CAUSE HE NEVER REPS HIS SET

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » August 31st, 2009, 1:46 pm

Yea, He's from CEGX3 fo sho!

...about that BC stuff...I don't know jack about Upper County gangs, but there used to a BROWN CROWD mural in OLD E up somewhere near Del Mar.

Maybe CEG had a clicka called BC?

CEG as a gang is supposed to go back to the 50's. That area used to be a migrant worker community, before it was built up into a upper middle/high class town. As funny as it may sound, a lot of those varrios in the upper class areas of Upper County beef hard. Not too long ago a vato from CEG got killed by someone from ENCTF (or vice versa?). CMLS also throws down hard too. And of course you have VPLS, CST, VSM GTLS, Esco Diablos, Esco ESG, and VHB reppin hard up there.

Some of those varrios may go back farther than some of SESD's hood. Calos Malos, CEG, VPosole, ENCTF might be older, or around the same age as VLH, BSM, VMKT, VST, VELS. I know that VPosole is supposed to go back to the 30's. That way before any SESD hoods set up. As crazy as SESD is, most of their hoods (even VLH) are younger that hoods from other areas. It's just that SESD is the now the most run down area of SD. Supposedly the oldest gangs in Dago are VPosole, Otay 13, Sidro (30's). Some say OTNC is the oldest, but they are supposed to have started up around the 40's. I think ESD13 is supposed to have started in the 40's or 50's too.

If I made a Timeline of varrios (from asking veteranos) this is what it waould look like. Keep in mind, this is not even 70% correct. But it seems that there is a general consensus between OGs, Vets, and youngsters of when what varrios came up when:

1930's-Otay, Sidro, VPosole
1940's-ESD, OTNC
1950's-Logan, Sherman, Market, VCV
1960's-Lomas, Lomita Village, VEncanto, Imperial, La Palmas, Acre Boys,Wop Town, VMB, LV Tecolotes, VShelltown
1970's-Del Sol, PHLS, SVLS, LGLS, VNestor, NCLS, LV13, EC Calle Mole
1980's-Block Boys, SSDiablos, BWLS, Varrio Clairemont, CSL, CHTSLS, VChollas, ECV, EC DKS, EC OPH, ECLS
1990's-HML,CHTS JRS, WSLS, SELKS, SETKS, NPLS, ANLS, CALS, VPC,SSD13, OPLS, 32st SKA
2000's (early)-VPQ, SE TNS, HEM CLS, HKLS, DMLS, Fifth Block, MV73LS, SESDLS, (and all the other SE allied klickas?)
2000's (recent?)-CPointLS, Coronado AveLS, Picador BLVD LS, MM13, VPoway Hidden Hills

Also keep in mind...most of the veteranos I asked, swore that their varrio was the OLDEST and BADDEST in Dago.

New ones for me....South Bay: Coronado Locos (in Egger Highlands) and Picador BLVD (in Otay Mesa). For some reason PBLS claim "East Side Picador Blvd LS." Also: Mira Mesa 13, Varrio Penasquitos, and Varrio Poway Hidden Hills. What's the history behind these varrios? They all claim North San Diego? That's like a grey are between Upper County, East County, and North San Diego.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 31st, 2009, 9:33 pm

ISNT LUIS J RODRIQUEZ WAS 4RM LOMASX3...

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BP408 » August 31st, 2009, 10:02 pm

joker123 wrote:ISNT LUIS J RODRIQUEZ WAS 4RM LOMASX3...
Yea i read his book "Always Running", he explains it all in the book

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 1st, 2009, 1:19 am

joker123 wrote:ISNT LUIS J RODRIQUEZ WAS 4RM LOMASX3...
He's from Lomas 13..an LA gang (Rosemead area?).

Lomas (LM) in San Diego (no relation) is in the Golden Hill neighborhood. They used to AKA as "Lomas de Oro (LDO)" and Varrio Lomas (VLM). I guess I should say Lomas 26th Street (VLM26, LM26, C26LS), but they used to have the Alley Locos (LM ALS), 27th (LM27), 28th (LM28), and 30th (LM30/LM3X0) street clickas. They took also took back the "Golden Hills" handle from a short lived group of vatos that tried to claim GHX3 (Golden Hills 13) in the late 90's. LoneWolf could give us some mad info on Lomas. He did a page on them, but i guess he took his web page down (Don't know why-he deleated all his Dago stuff).

For some reason they claim SESD even though their turf lies above HWY 94, in Golden Hill and South Park. Maybe cause they are closer to the SESD hoods than the ES hoods? It's funny, cause they beef with a lot with SESD hoods (VLH, BSM, VST, VMKT), but get along with ESD13. You would think they would claim ES Lomas, rather that SESD. But I guess ESD13 won't let anyone claim ES, unless they fall under them.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » September 2nd, 2009, 4:27 pm

i didnt know ESD and LM were cool like that.
are there still RTS heads in that area? and didnt EBK originate from taggers from both areas?
ive come across the story SOMEWHERE before..
it has to do with the history of RTS AEK EBK EBS SKA and SEK.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”