SAN DIEGO COUNTY HISPANIC GANG LIST

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Re: SAN DIEGO COUNTY HISPANIC GANG LIST

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 13th, 2005, 7:17 pm

Are EL CAJON DUKES & EL CAJON LOCOS the same Barrio?

Are the "EBS" EVIL BOYS a separate Barrio or a clique from "ESD" East Side San Diego?

What Barrio or Gangs are in ALLIED GARDENS?

Add to the S.D. COUNTY GANG LIST v v v v

OWS Oceanside Wicked Sureños
VPL Varrio Peñasquitos Locos
and Encinitas South Side 13

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » March 14th, 2005, 8:58 pm

lonewolf wrote:Are EL CAJON DUKES & EL CAJON LOCOS the same Barrio?

Are the "EBS" EVIL BOYS a separate Barrio or a clique from "ESD" East Side San Diego?

The Dukes and the Locos are two different varrios, as far as I know.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » March 17th, 2005, 1:23 am

lonewolf wrote:Are EL CAJON DUKES & EL CAJON LOCOS the same Barrio?

Alright Perro, I was talking to my boy from EastSide and he gave me the rundown on their clicks. Keep in mind that the homie is in his mid thirties and these are what he considers his varrios clickas. Im probably missing something but this is what I remembering right now. He also said something about the Juniors not being apart of ESD. They are fools that live in ESD but are beefing with ESD.

Chicos
Evil Boys
Dukes
Rascals
Dead Ends

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 17th, 2005, 7:28 pm

Good lookin' Perro Criminal ^ ^ ^ ^

Ey, is there a lot of heavy pedo between VST & ESSD?

This vato that don't trip got jumped by ESD because he was recognized as living in STR terreno, even after claiming "nowhere".

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » March 18th, 2005, 9:50 pm

oN THE TKS IN SESD THEY WERE INFLUENCED BY CV TKS BECAUSE A OLDER DUDE FROM COMPTONE HAD A LITTLE BRO WHO HEADED W/ TWO OTHER DUDES NAMED DANGER AND TRAIVESO AND THEY DIED OUT AFTER TRAIVESO GOT KILLED BY ESD DELS (DEAD END). tHERE HOOD WAS ORIGINALLY OFF THE THE 94 WEST THAT'S HOW THEY GOT ALONG W/ LH 32ND AND TREINTA BECUS THEY ALL PROBABLY GREW UP TOGETHER BUT THEY WERE ALSO DEEP IN ESD THAT'S HOW THE BEEF STARTED W/ DELS. I KNOW LITTLE ABOUT THEM FROM JUVIE HALL AND MY BABY MOM'S UNCLE WAS TRAIVESO.

NOW ESD THE CLICKS i KNOW OF:
DE LOCOS (DLS)
RASCALS
EVIL BOYS(EX-TAGGERS AKA EBK)
JRS. ( VERY REBELLIOUS HOLD DOWN HOME AVE AND THE 40'S ON E/S THEY GET CROSSED OUT BY ESD BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT BECUASE I WAS IN YA W/ RED FROM JRS AND HE HAD E/S ACROSS EYE LIDS??)
AEK(VARRIOS AVE EUCLID) EX-TAGGERS AROUND EUCLID AND UNIVERSITY

??
AZTEC NATION LOCOS(ANLS)
LOGAN HEIGHTS CLICK (LHC)
NORMAL HEIGHTS LOCOS
NORTH PARK LOCOS
- NOW THESE SMALL PIECES OF WORK PROBABLY EACH HAVE 20 ACTIVE MEMBER AT MAX BUT ALL BEEF HEAVY W/ DE LOCOS ALSO (DLS)

EL CAJON DUKES AND EL CAJON LOCS ARE ENEMIES AND ALL THOSE GANG RELATED MISHAPS IN EL CAJON ARE MOSTLY BETWEEN THOSE TWO. EC LS ARE NEW AND THEY ARE DUKE REJECTS AND OF COURSE DUKES HAVE UPPER HAND.

NOW I FIGURED OUT WHAT THE VLS IS AT LEAST THAT IN SIDRO IT'S THE CLICK FROM SY CALLED (VILLA LOCOS) A OLD CLICK THAT DERIVED FROM THE VILLA NUEVA APTS. i FIGURED THIS OUT BECUASE I WAS DRIVING 905 EAST AND ON THE BRIDGE IT READ THUMPS SY VLS SO THAT SOMEWHAT SOLVES THAT. OH ALSO THAT CASE ABOUT THE TWO YOUNG DUDES WHO WERE DOCUMENTED SY STREET GANG MEMBERS AND THE OLDER 30 SOME OLD SOMETHING YEAR OLD WHO WAS NEVER CONVICTED BUT ALSO DOCUMENTED WERE ALL FROM VILLA LOCOS AND THE DUDE WHO WAS KILLED WAS A RANKER FROM SY MALOS WHO WAS DISCIPLINED BY THE ORGANIZED ONES FOR SNITCHING SO THE VILLA LOCOS HAD TO CLEAN UP THERE BACKYARD YOU DIG??
I GUESS DEL SOL IS TRYING TO COMEBACK W/ OLD CLICKS THE VAGOS AND THE MALOS. SEEN THOSE HIT UPS. THE VARRIO LOS PALMAS IS NOW THOSE NEW GANGS FH (PALs) RUFF CITY LS, CALs, AND A SMALL HOOD PALM CITY Ls. wELL THEY DON'T EXIST ANYMORE. BUT IF THEY DID IT WOULD BE THOSE GROUP OF REBELLIOUS ONES.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » March 19th, 2005, 12:47 am

I dont recall the homie saying that EBK turned into Evil Boys. But then again I was loaded so i dont remember everything he said. Did all of EBK turn into Evil Boys because I still see fresh hit up once in awhile by North Park.

The Dukes is a O.G click- Vets
As far as the Juniors, He said they claim EastSide but arent ESD and they get now love from ESD.
He wasnt to sure about AEK or any other of the ex- crews.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 19th, 2005, 6:04 pm

Simon, that vato from 32nd Tokers was telling me how his old homies came from L.A. and they were vatos already in their 20s that kicked it around 32nd & K street cul-de-sac right alongside LH32. At first they were like 17 vatos from L.A. that recruited some 40+ lil cats in the area and called them the 32nd Toker Boys and when they all became full members they dropped the Boys part and became TKS, sometimes they would hit up SE TKS or SD TKS to show respect for the L.A. ones. The vato also claims that there is still 32 TKS around especially lil cats that attend Sweetwater H.S. but the older vatos are torcidos or out of the game and the lil cats are just mostly reminiscing.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » July 28th, 2005, 3:02 pm

If you go down Market around by were Joes Tires is you will see a few C32Ls hit ups, atleast up to 32nd St were the AW/KFC is. I'm guessing its the same thing as 32nd TKS. I've also seen SE. SKA.Ls hit up along side of them a few times. On the corner of 32nd and Market, right across the street from AW/KFC their is a small building that was mobbed up last week. First it said C32Ls then it got crossed out by some taggers from UF. After a day or two it was all blocked up and crossed out with a bunch of shit. The only ones I remember clearly were 32nd St, UF and Logan but I think somebody else was up their to. This week I noticed 73rd St LS at the liquor store on the opposite corner. Maybe 73rd St Ls from Los?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 2nd, 2006, 9:43 pm

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » January 3rd, 2006, 11:03 pm

THESE GUYS ARE FROM DEL SOL. THEY ARE A RAP GROUP CALLED "WITHOUT A WARNING".
www.withoutawarning.com

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 2nd, 2006, 11:15 am

~x VARRIO LOMAS 26 STREET x~

Olden Name; GOLDEN HILL 13

Clikas:
1ST - GOLDEN HILL – Originals
2ND – LOMAS DE ORO – The Alley
3RD – LOMAS - Alley Locos and Juniors
4TH – LOMAS – Juniors and 26 Locos (previously Alley Ls)
5TH – LOMAS XXVI Locos, XXVIII Locos, XXX Locos
Today – LOMAS 26 STREET LOCOS (The Birthplace)

Old Main Hang-Outs:
GOLDEN HILL RECREATIONAL CENTER
25 TH STREET PARK – THE VIEW LOOP
THE ALLEY – 25 ST and 26 ST + BROADWAY

Terreno:
GOLDEN HILL and SOUTH PARK

Boundaries:
West – Interstate 5
South – MLK 94 Fwy.
East - 15 Freeway
North – Juniper Street

A HISTORY of VARRIO LOMAS (Golden Hill) – SAN DIEGO

Varrio Lomas had its birth in the 1950s during an era when the predominant ones in the Golden Hill community were white biker stoner gangs – real tough mofo’s back then. Little by little, the vatos began to make a stand and consolidating their turf by battling the biker gangs in the area and soon their name began to be known all around.
The Chicano gangs from Logan and East Side San Diego were amongst the closest and most influential gangs all around that area. Back in those days, the main Chicano gangs in San Diego were Logan, East Side SD, Old Town NC, Sherman, Market Street, Encanto, Sidro, Otay, Shell Town, Posole, Encinitas and Lomita Village (later re-named Lomita Varrio 70s).

The first Original vatos in the neighborhood began to claim Golden Hill and later on also started calling their Varrio Lomas De Oro - or – Oro Lomas, but by the 60s the name was shortened to LOMAS, even though they would still use GOLDEN HILL.
These vatos first began to hang out at "The ALLEY” behind Broadway in-between 25th street & 26th street and began using the name THE ALLEY Locos. From this Alley they extended out to 25 Street Park – over to an area known today as Golden Hill Drive – a magnificent view loop overlooking downtown and the bay. This view loop was also common ground for all kinds of Lowrider Raza which cruised up and down 25th street, down to Crosby Street (later renamed Cesar Chavez), across National Avenue in Barrio Logan, all the way to 43RD (Shell Town) -south onto Highland Avenue in Old Town National City. The Hey-Dey of crusing, stretching from the heights to the bayside - in one big loop around.
It was during the later 60s that the vatos from Lomas kicked out East Side San Diego out of 25TH Street Park, and during this same time they also expanded out to the Golden Hill Recreation Center - which went on to become their main hangout during a later time.
After the Alley Locos took over the Rec Center, they still kept their Alley as their main spot, but their numbers were growing and lil’ brothers added to their ranks. However the Alley Locos kept their youngsters at arms length and these in turn kicked it mainly at the Rec Center where they eventually began to use the clika name of CHICOS; But the Alley Locos said “NO, WE HAVE TO KEEP IT ORIGINAL” and so “JUNIORS” was the name adopted officially by the youngsters Clika.
As the 1970s came around and Lomas continued to grow, The (Alley) Locos were kept busy fighting Logan who outnumbered them 6 to 1, while the Juniors kept themselves busy with East Side San Diego.
Lomas and Sherman found themselves more than once banding together against these two Big Varrios, but as the wheels of time crept up - by the start of the 80s the semi-alliance broke down and ceased to be; going on to become enemies – a sad chapter in their history of Varrio warfare...
The 1970s added numbers to all the Varrios and Lomas was no exception; it was during the 70s that Lomas adopted Roman Numerals alongside their Varrio initials thus continuing in keeping themselves original. The Alley Locos added XXVI to the LM, while the new generation of Locos started the XXVIII (28TH ST) Locos and XXX (30TH ST) Locos Cliques. These were difficult times; an era when battles were on the regular all around, therefore the Original Vatos & The Alley Locos got all the Cliques together and convinced them all to keep it only as LOMAS 26 STREET in order to avoid the insider wars surfacing in all the Varrios which were beginning to occur in-between them as well. From thereon after, the Varrio has remained named as such “LOMAS 26,” with the roman numerals dropped at the end of the decade and into the new 80s with only '1' Clika =LOCOS= remaining to represent the Varrio.

Lomas was originally started and organized by 5 familias of brothers. They never had any affiliation with Lomita Village as was confused by some in the early years, nor with the SGV Lomas in San Gra / Rosemead... However, a connection between them and La Puente/Puente Hills does exist on account that some of their early members had ties to the SGV. These early members together with the locals, hung out at the corner of 25TH Street and Broadway and they started a car-club which they named KORNER. These same members with their familia and car club ties subsequently started the car clubs KLIQUE in the SGV and NEW WAVE in S.D, and they have remained tight with each other ever since.

Family ties within these two Car Clubs remain strong even to this day, and VARRIO LOMAS as well has remained real close knit – not big like others, but they keep it together. Their neighborhood has never really been ghetto or run down, and today this community is clean looking in sharp contrast with Sherman or Logan; still they remain family and community oriented, yet keeping the style of La Raza on the front line in San Diego.

Varrio Slogan
“SMALL BUT STRONG!”

http://www.forumbolt.com/viewtopic.php? ... m=lonewolf

http://artfromthestreets.blogspot.com/2 ... treet.html

http://artfromthestreets.blogspot.com/2 ... e-ccs.html

By Lonewolf - Brown Kingdom
Thursday, March 02, 2006

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » March 19th, 2006, 10:46 pm

i dont know nothing about san diego so i dont know if this is a dumb question ..was that rappers lil robs varrio real ....eden gardens la colonia?
or is it real but have a nick name?cuz he says it in his songs... like knightowl and mr shadow say WOPTOWN and i saw that on the gang list.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » March 20th, 2006, 3:54 pm

junior wrote:i dont know nothing about san diego so i dont know if this is a dumb question ..was that rappers lil robs varrio real ....eden gardens la colonia?
or is it real but have a nick name?because he says it in his songs... like knightowl and mr shadow say WOPTOWN and i saw that on the gang list.
HE IS FROM EDEN GARDENS. HIS CLIKA IS LA COLONIA.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » March 20th, 2006, 3:55 pm

DEL SOL FROM THE SOUTH SIDE OF SAN DIEGO:
http://www.picturetrail.com/rip_chico

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » March 20th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Trickeration Station wrote:
junior wrote:i dont know nothing about san diego so i dont know if this is a dumb question ..was that rappers lil robs varrio real ....eden gardens la colonia?
or is it real but have a nick name?because he says it in his songs... like knightowl and mr shadow say WOPTOWN and i saw that on the gang list.
HE IS FROM EDEN GARDENS. HIS CLIKA IS LA COLONIA.
shouldent that be on the gang list than or not

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 18th, 2008, 10:41 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:Lets see off the top of my head.

BLOCK BOYS- NC
GOLDEN HILLS
EL CAJON DUKES- NOT EL CAJON
VARRIO UNIDOS LOCOS-EL CAJON
AVENUE EUCLID KLICK
TOWNSMEN- FROM L.A
SOUTH LOS- FROM L.A
WESTSIDE LOCOS- I THINK THEIR ORGINALLY FROM SD

"Golden Hills" is Lomas 26 turf, there is no legitimate "Golden Hills" gang, although there were taggers that used to claim Golden Hills 13.

EC Dukes are in El Cajon-Beef with EC Locos

Townsmen= EC Townsmen, started by LA transplants that recruited locals

SoXLos is in the North County Tri-City area

West Side Locos isn't from SD, there are form Chula Vista (off of Broadway, north of F Street )they claim South Bay. VCV is there biggest rival. They have shrunk in size now due to many heads getting locked up, and some relocating to other parts of CV. There is a new gang called Fifth Block Crazy Locos (FBCLS) that are now claiming that area too (Marlborough Heights area).

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 18th, 2008, 10:46 pm

[quote="BIGG LISTO"]I GOT THESE FROM THE SD FORUM.
By StickUpKid

West Side National City
South Side MOB/ National City Mob 13-Confused
South Bay
HEM
Sur Side Criminals
Palm City Locos
RUff City Locos
From Hell- Taggers
CAL-Taggers
Dairy mart Locos-Not Sure

CHTS CITY HEIGHTS -Not Sure
quote]

WSNC-shut down by OTNC, since OTNC claims "West Side National City." (OTWSNC)
SSM had turned into NC Mob 13
HEM-tagbangers that claim 13 (HEM Crazy Locos)
Ruff City-Now part of Del Sol
From Hell is now Palm City From Hell, and they are a 13 gang
CALS-Now a 13 gang (Crazy Ass Latinos)
DMLS-13 gang from the San Ysidro/Nestor area

City Heights 13 is dead, now Juniors 13 claim City Heights (CH JRS)

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 2nd, 2008, 4:03 pm

yardstick wrote:

WSNC is basically all OTNC.
SOUTH SIDE MOB originated at Sweetwater H.S. but was made up of vatos from NC and outside NC. That is why they called it "SOUTH SIDE." It later broke down and what was left was mostly gente from NC, and that's why they now call it NC MOB.

HEM "Hechos En Mexico" Originals started out around the Shell Town neighborhood. Some of their members came from the HEMLOCKS, but HEMLOCKS was more VST than taggers. The Hechos En Mexico then spread out through out the South Bay towards the border and into Tijuas. They remained taggers from the most part.

FROM HELL PALM CITY is now full-fledged and they sure do ride around. They don't get along with Sidro and are always giving trouble down here. FH is basically what revived the PALMAS Varrio, only know they claim Palm City and not PALMAS.

RUFF CITY indeed has become part of DEL SOL. They still tag RC next to DEL SOL, but they basically are the same now days.

The DAIRY MART X3 LOCOS are still around, and they remain separate from SY. But I've heard that they want to incorporate into SY. Who knows? A lot of transitory families come and go in those grounds,and they're right in the middle of everything. DEL SOL, NESTOR 19, IRIS AVENUE, FROM HELL and SIDRO!

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » December 2nd, 2008, 6:38 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
yardstick wrote:

WSNC is basically all OTNC.
SOUTH SIDE MOB originated at Sweetwater H.S. but was made up of vatos from NC and outside NC. That is why they called it "SOUTH SIDE." It later broke down and what was left was mostly gente from NC, and that's why they now call it NC MOB.

HEM "Hechos En Mexico" Originals started out around the Shell Town neighborhood. Some of their members came from the HEMLOCKS, but HEMLOCKS was more VST than taggers. The Hechos En Mexico then spread out through out the South Bay towards the border and into Tijuas. They remained taggers from the most part.
What's up LW. Your blog is one of a kind!!! Great stuff!!!!

No disrepect intended on the following, because I really respect your knowledge, and your blogs!

This is what I remember of a couple of things regarding WSNC, SSM, and HEM:

OTNC = WSNC. But, what I ment was, some youngers that weren't affiliated with OTNC started hitting up and claiming "WSNC13." OTNC put a stop to that since they always hit up and claimed WSNC (since the 80's, maybe earlier). OTNC OBS started that when the gangs in the east side started popping up (ABS, NCLS, YBS). In the 80's, ESNC gangs and OTNC used to beef every once in a while. I think there was a beef in the 90's too for a little bit (NCLS vs. OTNC) It was sorta like an on and off thing. But the ES and OTNC have been allied for some time now. I don't think their beefs ever got too wild.

SSM originated when some homies from Lynnwood Mob moved down to the ES of National City. They went to SWHS, and started recruiting heads from there to start up a clicka. They recruited kids from different neighborhoods in NC, some non-affiliated kids from Paradise Hills , and a couple of non-affiliated kids from Chula Vista. They named the gang "South Side Mob," since SD County is South of LA County, and the new gang was in the southern part od San Diego. SSM was green lighted because the refused to pay taxes, and the resulting beefs from the greenlight caused them to loose a lot of heads. OTNC, PHLS, BBS, NCLS, ABS dumped on them hard. Some of the heads from NC ressurected SSM as NC MOB 13, and they are now towing the line.

About Hemlock Street (HML), they were tagbangers, and they never claimed Shelltown. ST 38th Street shut them down since they started claiming an area of Mountain View that was in 38th Street's territory. HEM was seperate from HML. HEM was a tagging crew that started in Tijuas, and spread to SSD and CV. But I don't think that they had any heads beyond CV (I am probably wrong). HEM had sort of a split personality. The hommies interested in tagging kept it strickly as HEM. A little set of them split off in Chula Vista or South San Diego, and formed HEM CLS (Crazy Locos), and they started banging. There used to be a lot of HEM CLS activity in the Harborside area in CV (early 2000's). They used to beef with WSLS and VCV a lot. HEM seemed to have died off in the US. But I hear that they are still around as a tagging crew in Tijuas.

Keep posting your blogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some very creative stuff!!!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 2nd, 2008, 7:40 pm

No disrespect at all ese. Ifyou read what I wrote about SSMOB & NC MOB and compare it to what you wrote, its the same thing.

Regarding HEM / VST and the HEMLOCKS, well, HEM started off and have remained as taggers sure enough, and the HEMLOCKS never did materialize to be a clique from SHELL TOWN, but as you typed it up yourself, they did originate in SHELL TOWN and some of those vatos ended up as SHELL TOWNERS, que no?

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » December 10th, 2008, 6:19 pm

Lonewolf wrote:No disrespect at all ese. Ifyou read what I wrote about SSMOB & NC MOB and compare it to what you wrote, its the same thing.

Regarding HEM / VST and the HEMLOCKS, well, HEM started off and have remained as taggers sure enough, and the HEMLOCKS never did materialize to be a clique from SHELL TOWN, but as you typed it up yourself, they did originate in SHELL TOWN and some of those vatos ended up as SHELL TOWNERS, que no?

If I remember right, Hemlock and 38th never got along. I think they used to beef big time (including some shootings). HML died off (not literally) because they were taking to much heat from 38. I don't think any of the the HML Boys never did join 38 (or Gamma), but I def. could be wrong on that. I guess I said they originated in Shelltown, but technically they originated in Mountain View (Hemlock and 40th), which is ST38 turf anyways.

I gut almost looks like the 73LS are the new version of HML in a sense. Its a hostile graffiti clicka that started in 38 territory. However, it seems that 73LS has been giving 38 more problems than HML ever did. OV Blvd has really heated up again since 73LS has came around. I'm not sure were 73LS actual turf is, they are new to me. But, I heard that 73LS and 38 both claim Mountain View Park (AKA Ocean View Park, AKA T Street Park). Some young ese from ST told me that there is a click of 38 called Ocean View Park Boys.

To that vato from OTNC that posts here (Big Bandit): what's the history behind West Side Locos? I heard that they formed from VCV and OTNC rejects. They used to be posted all over the northwest part of CV (DST to CST, from the 5 freeway to 4th Ave), but it looks like they are gone now. When I was young, that area was all VCV. I remember that there were a lot of heads from WSLS that kicked it at Eucalyptus Park from about 2000 to 2006. Man, they were a wild bunch. Them and VCV used to bang on each other hardcore. I remember seeing WSLSX3 and OTWSNC hitups together at Eucalyptus Park-were they cool with OTNC?

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » December 14th, 2008, 5:07 pm

To that vato from OTNC that posts here (Big Bandit): what's the history behind West Side Locos? I heard that they formed from VCV and OTNC rejects. They used to be posted all over the northwest part of CV (DST to CST, from the 5 freeway to 4th Ave), but it looks like they are gone now. When I was young, that area was all VCV. I remember that there were a lot of heads from WSLS that kicked it at Eucalyptus Park from about 2000 to 2006. Man, they were a wild bunch. Them and VCV used to bang on each other hardcore. I remember seeing WSLSX3 and OTWSNC hitups together at Eucalyptus Park-were they cool with OTNC?[/quote]

what Up Yardstick.

From what I know on WSLS is they were started by a dude from the ES NC Block Boys and his family. He became a BLOCK BOY drop out and stuck w/ WSLS and they tried to be cool with us since our common enemy was VCV. I don't care for them and we've smashed on each other from time to time. I know them being from the Eucalyptus Park area and the surrounding apartments. Up to the E St area. E ST is where the NBLS who converted to VCV came from. And the SBLS click.

You got all the history down. Especially on the SSM topic. You even knew about the YC's that lived in Otay or Naples/OXford.

Madshopgirl69
What city do you live in now?: Omaha

Unread post by Madshopgirl69 » February 15th, 2009, 4:44 pm

Hey Im originally from SD lived in the Lomita Village area "Los Setentas" they still around ??

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » February 15th, 2009, 11:22 pm

This is the perfect place to ask I guess...Yardstick probably knows...but what varrios back each other up...I remember PH and VC(Clairemont) being cool and even some ESD and PH alliances happening in the 90s...what other varrios are cool with eachother

Bodybag619

Unread post by Bodybag619 » February 21st, 2009, 2:41 pm

National City basically split into East and West. That's why you see a lot of WSNC.

Nestor is a barrio, consist of 19th Street and the Youngsters. Always beefing with Imperial Beach,

San Ysidro is also a neighborhood. Consist of Vagos and Malos, the gang names. Beefing with Otay. A history of gangs and violence.

Palm City consist of FH, which means Forever High. I think the Lokos is just another term they use on themselves.

Imperial Beach has Raskols and Dukes. The Dukes are a much older gang with a lot veteranos. Basically a dying gang.

Chula Vista, the only one I remember is Big Lokotes. Chula Vista always beefing with Otay.

Barrio Del Sol has the Ruff Necks. Beefing with Sidro and from experience at times with Nestor.

It's a whole gaggle fuck. Complex and but pretty clear who's fighting who.

Bodybag619

Unread post by Bodybag619 » February 21st, 2009, 3:02 pm

Lemme re-phrase that.

Chula Vista Grande Lokotes.

Been a while since I been home.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » February 22nd, 2009, 11:32 pm

S619D wrote:This is the perfect place to ask I guess...Yardstick probably knows...but what varrios back each other up...I remember PH and VC(Clairemont) being cool and even some ESD and PH alliances happening in the 90s...what other varrios are cool with eachother

I know a few.
-Shelltown and Sherman chill with each other, and back each other up against Logan and VMarket.
-Shelltown and VClairemont Locos
-I think the ESNC gangs have alliences with OTNC (but I remember a couple of beefs in the 80's and 90's) BigBandit could school me on this
-WSLS and OTNC used to chill together..but BigBandit had told me that they used to beef occasionally..idk if WSLS is still around though.
-SS Diablos and Nestor used to back each other up against Clarence Street Locos and in the 90's. think they have an active alliance now too.
-Iris and IDM/FCW back each other up..even though IDM and FCW aren't Mexican hoods.
-Logan, SE Lokos, and a bunch of tagbangers (SESDLS, WKLS, SERK, SEKP, SEKN, SECM, BAP, BDK) have alliances.
-VCV used to chill with SS Brown Pride Locos before BPL died off
-Otay seems to get along with all the SE gangs (except Logan?), but they beef with all the SB gangs.

On the other hand...I remember that SELokos used to get along with Shelltown in the early 90's (back then they went by South East Sur 13 Lokos or just Sur 13 Lokos...SExS13LKS, Sur13LKS). I guess they got into some beef at a house party in CV around 1992, and they have beefed ever since then. I think they use to get along with Sherman and SKA around that time too (before SKA went 13). But that has probably changed. In the 80's and 90's Otay would occasionally get along with OTNC, but they are usually beefin.

How bout hoods that used to beef, but clicked up? Or hoods whose clikas are beefin?
I remember VCV GLS fighting with West Side G Block before G Block clicked up to become VCV G Street. I think GLS also beefed with NBK before they became VCV NBLS.

SS Ruffnex (SSR) used to beef with Del Sol until they clicked up with Del Sol as Ruff City (DSRC, DS RCLS).

An older vato told me that Otay Riverbottom Locos used to beef with VLO in the 70's before thry clicked up.

In the late 80's and early 90's, I remember that Olden Boys and Insane Boys got in a few scrapes with each other. But they always seem to settle it out. Maybe they're just cleaning the back yard?

Some homie from Del Sol told me that the clickas in Del Sol were recently beefin with each other. Don't know if it is true though.

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » March 3rd, 2009, 5:20 pm

Quick question regarding shelltown some of the vatos from 38st out here in salt lake say there is a shelltown 38st any truth to that or are they two separate varrios. I know shelltown is from the 619 and 38st is from south central. And do san diego varrios beef with l.a. varrios starting up in the 619?

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » March 5th, 2009, 11:39 am

Varrio Shelltown claim 38th street, as in 38 street in San Diego

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » March 5th, 2009, 5:52 pm

GJIMAS180 wrote:Quick question regarding shelltown some of the vatos from 38st out here in salt lake say there is a shelltown 38st any truth to that or are they two separate varrios.
two seperate entities.
the gang in LA is just 38th Street. im not from LA som im just guessing the hood centers around a part of 38th Street somewhere in LA. i think its somewhere between southcentral and southeast LA tho??
over here in SD the Varrio is Shelltown, 38st is the gang along with the Gamma Boys. so if you're from Shelltown then you probably either bang ST38 or ST GBS.
if you wanna know exactly where the varrio is then look it up on mapquest or something, its a couple miles south of downtown in between the 805 and 15 freeways with Imperial ave being the northern border and Division street being the southern border.
GJIMAS180 wrote:I know shelltown is from the 619 and 38st is from south central. And do san diego varrios beef with l.a. varrios starting up in the 619?
for the most part there arent very many LA varrios that have successfully set up shop in SD.
but i guess a couple vatos from Big Hazard in LA started the vMission Bay Hazard clika in WS SD, but idk for sure.
i know YoungCrowd tried to put some work in and recruit some vatos in Chula Vista but failed miserably due to trying to do it in Otay's hood. big mistake.
there was a SESD Tokers click that had been started by someone from Compton Varrio Tokers but they got into a fierce beef with the LV70s and quickly sizzled out. as for the 70s its still not entirely known if they come from CV70 from Compton, but others say its because 70th street which winds through Lomita Village. either way its def. not considered an LA hood by any means.
theres the SouthSide Diablos, theyr located mostly in South San Diego but the Diablos dont write SSD they write DX3. i never heard of them in LA but i guess thats what guys from here say, that DX3 is LA vatos. they beef with a couple surrounding hoods like Del Sol and 'Sidro. but i know a guy that used to bang for San Fernando when he was much younger he said there was a little clika named the Diablos so maybe thats where theyr from and the SS would just mean Sur and not specifically South LA
i know the Brandywine Ls who are right next to vOtay were started from a couple LA guys but i dont know from what gang. but whatever gang they were from in LA they didnt really bring with them the name cuz the Brandywine Ls are in a whole bunch of apartments on Brandywine avenue and Oleander ave in Chula Vista. they get pumked by Otay even tho Otay dont really pay them much attention.
SUPPOSEDLY theres a 18st varrio somewhere in North County SD but i seriously doubt it.
the only blatantly LA hood i can think of in SD is SouthxLos and they have some territory in North County SD more specifically San Marcos, they beef heavy with vSan Marcos and the WolfPack. i hear that SxLos is a mostly younger gang meaning that its mostly kids between 13 and 18.
Clarence St was some LA vatos that beefed heavy with Impx3 from Imperial Beach and also beefed with Nestor but they didnt last i dont think Clarence st is around at all anymore. i never heard of a Clarence St gang in LA but i do know that there is a street in East LA called Clarence st.
the El Cajon Orphans are a shoot off from the Orphans in LA and theres also Orphans in OC and i think Riverside too?? but the EC OPHS claim El Cajon i dont think they really bang LA or anything like that.
i heard the El Cajon Townsmen were started by some vatos from IE or SGV.

i know there used to be 59 Brims in LA so in sure the 59 Brims from SD were started from some guys from LA. theres NeigbhorHood Crips here i dont know if they were started by NHCs from LA or if they just took the NH namebrand idea from LA. i know there EastCoast Crips in LA but idk if theres WestCoast Crips in LA. so idk if the WCCrips from here are original or not.

also OCP or OCPK is a graff crew originally from LA. i guess its basically a couple guys that moved down here and recruited the former members from that(they dont exist anymore because of legal issues. they beefed hard with MDR and then took it way too far and shot and killed HUER from MDR) so naturally OCP and MDR have a graff-world beef and MDR and LD are like twin brothers so i guess you could include LD in it..

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » March 5th, 2009, 5:54 pm

GJIMAS180 wrote:Quick question regarding shelltown some of the vatos from 38st out here in salt lake say there is a shelltown 38st any truth to that or are they two separate varrios.
two seperate entities.
the gang in LA is just 38th Street. im not from LA som im just guessing the hood centers around a part of 38th Street somewhere in LA. i think its somewhere between southcentral and southeast LA tho??
over here in SD the Varrio is Shelltown, 38st is the gang along with the Gamma Boys. so if you're from Shelltown then you probably either bang ST38 or ST GBS.
if you wanna know exactly where the varrio is then look it up on mapquest or something, its a couple miles south of downtown in between the 805 and 15 freeways with Imperial ave being the northern border and Division street being the southern border.
GJIMAS180 wrote:I know shelltown is from the 619 and 38st is from south central. And do san diego varrios beef with l.a. varrios starting up in the 619?
for the most part there arent very many LA varrios that have successfully set up shop in SD.
but i guess a couple vatos from Big Hazard in LA started the vMission Bay Hazard clika in WS SD, but idk for sure.
i know YoungCrowd tried to put some work in and recruit some vatos in Chula Vista but failed miserably due to trying to do it in Otay's hood. big mistake.
there was a SESD Tokers click that had been started by someone from Compton Varrio Tokers but they got into a fierce beef with the LV70s and quickly sizzled out. as for the 70s its still not entirely known if they come from CV70 from Compton, but others say its because 70th street which winds through Lomita Village. either way its def. not considered an LA hood by any means.
theres the SouthSide Diablos, theyr located mostly in South San Diego but the Diablos dont write SSD they write DX3. i never heard of them in LA but i guess thats what guys from here say, that DX3 is LA vatos. they beef with a couple surrounding hoods like Del Sol and 'Sidro. but i know a guy that used to bang for San Fernando when he was much younger he said there was a little clika named the Diablos so maybe thats where theyr from and the SS would just mean Sur and not specifically South LA
i know the Brandywine Ls who are right next to vOtay were started from a couple LA guys but i dont know from what gang. but whatever gang they were from in LA they didnt really bring with them the name cuz the Brandywine Ls are in a whole bunch of apartments on Brandywine avenue and Oleander ave in Chula Vista. they get pumked by Otay even tho Otay dont really pay them much attention.
SUPPOSEDLY theres a 18st varrio somewhere in North County SD but i seriously doubt it.
the only blatantly LA hood i can think of in SD is SouthxLos and they have some territory in North County SD more specifically San Marcos, they beef heavy with vSan Marcos and the WolfPack. i hear that SxLos is a mostly younger gang meaning that its mostly kids between 13 and 18.
Clarence St was some LA vatos that beefed heavy with Impx3 from Imperial Beach and also beefed with Nestor but they didnt last i dont think Clarence st is around at all anymore. i never heard of a Clarence St gang in LA but i do know that there is a street in East LA called Clarence st.
the El Cajon Orphans are a shoot off from the Orphans in LA and theres also Orphans in OC and i think Riverside too?? but the EC OPHS claim El Cajon i dont think they really bang LA or anything like that.

i know there used to be 59 Brims in LA so in sure the 59 Brims from SD were started from some guys from LA. theres NeigbhorHood Crips here i dont know if they were started by NHCs from LA or if they just took the NH namebrand idea from LA. i know there EastCoast Crips in LA but idk if theres WestCoast Crips in LA. so idk if the WCCrips from here are original or not.

also OCP or OCPK is a graff crew originally from LA. i guess its basically a couple guys that moved down here and recruited the former members from D.A.T.(they dont exist anymore because of legal issues. they beefed hard with MDR and then took it way too far and shot and killed HUER from MDR) so naturally OCP and MDR have a graff-world beef and MDR and LD are like twin brothers so i guess you could include LD in it..

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » March 5th, 2009, 7:10 pm

scrub1819 wrote:
two seperate entities.
i know the Brandywine Ls who are right next to vOtay were started from a couple LA guys but i dont know from what gang. but whatever gang they were from in LA they didnt really bring with them the name because the Brandywine Ls are in a whole bunch of apartments on Brandywine avenue and Oleander ave in Chula Vista. they get pumked by Otay even tho Otay dont really pay them much attention.

also OCP or OCPK is a graff crew originally from LA. i guess its basically a couple guys that moved down here and recruited the former members from D.A.T.(they dont exist anymore because of legal issues. they beefed hard with MDR and then took it way too far and shot and killed HUER from MDR) so naturally OCP and MDR have a graff-world beef and MDR and LD are like twin brothers so i guess you could include LD in it..
The Rollin 90's Neighborhood Crips have a another hood called Rollin 90's West Coast crip A.K.A Orchard Blocc maybe they were started by them.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”