My Cuzzin dead...

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

My Cuzzin dead...

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » November 3rd, 2004, 10:48 am

‘Not guilty’ plea in shooting death
Man charged with first-degree murder in slaying of 19-year-old man

ADAM LYNN; The News Tribune
Tuesday, November 2nd, 2004 12:01 AM (PST)

A young man is charged with first-degree murder in a weekend shooting that left a ‘marked man’ dead, authorities say. A 22-year-old man was charged with first-degree murder and first-degree assault Monday in a shooting that left a teenager dead in Tacoma. The victim reportedly was a “marked man,” authorities said.
Benjamin Salofi Asaeli pleaded not guilty in Pierce County Superior Court in the shooting death of 19-year-old Faalata Fola Jr. of Tukwila.

Asaeli was ordered held in lieu of $1 million bail.

Authorities believe Asaeli used a handgun to shoot Fola seven to nine times as Fola sat inside a car near South 4th and Dock streets at about 2:30 a.m. Saturday. Witnesses told police Fola was attempting to fix the stereo in his girlfriend’s car at the time.

A woman in the back seat was nearly hit by some of the bullets, according to charging documents, which led to the assault charge.

Police said Asaeli and a group of companions arrived in the area and parked their car not far from where Fola was working on the stereo. Police believe Asaeli, armed with a semiautomatic handgun, and his friends walked to where Fola was working. Someone in Asaeli’s group made a derogatory remark about Fola and challenged him to step out of the car, according to charging documents.

Shortly thereafter, someone yelled something about a gun and Asaeli allegedly opened fire and fled with his companions. Witnesses said Fola was unarmed. Police later found a handgun in the glove box of his girlfriend’s car.

Friends drove Fola to the hospital where he died.

Witnesses later told police that Fola was a “marked man” because he had treated some people disrespectfully recently.

Several people told investigators Fola had received threats shortly before his death.

Acting on witness tips, police tracked Asaeli to his home and found a gun hidden in his bedroom, according to the charging documents.

The gun is the same caliber as the one used in the shooting, the documents state.

YOU WILL BE MISSED BLACC...

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: My Cuzzin dead...

Unread post by 1111§ » November 4th, 2004, 8:30 am

RIP

evileastside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by evileastside » November 4th, 2004, 5:27 pm

R.i.p to all fallen

Young_DoLLa_33
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young_DoLLa_33 » November 14th, 2004, 4:12 am

R.I.P.

guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Seattle

Unread post by guardsman » November 13th, 2005, 11:58 am

R.I.P.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 13th, 2005, 2:21 pm

I am so sorry for you're loss. R.I.P

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » November 14th, 2005, 1:35 am

yeah RIP its always sad when someone from tacoma dies was he from hilltop and yo lets bring back the memory of terrence bobo who was gunned down at the age of 17 and i miss him because he was my friend RIP to tacomas victims.

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » November 14th, 2005, 7:12 am

God Bless the Dead

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”