Need info on asian gangs in CA

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Need info on asian gangs in CA

Unread post by George » April 23rd, 2005, 10:37 am

Wizdom, California is a lot different from some other places.

Urban_Outlawz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Urban_Outlawz » April 28th, 2005, 11:28 pm

STRAITUPRIDAH wrote:I agree with you BendyThumbs, but when he asked "What type of crimes they involved in?" That sounded a little suspect and no true Asian G gonna speak on that...

Anyways about the racial tension I'll fill you in on a little bit of it. Asians and Mexicans have always had some hot-blood for one another in the SFV and THE LOS. A lot of Mexicans think Asian Gangs are a joke and that there "Funny little Chinos" and of course it angers some of the younger Asian G's and they go out and do something, then the Mexican's answer back, and its just a cycle.

With Asians and Blacks, they pretty much get along.

Put it this way, it's all settled in jail house politics. I aint going to speak on the politics because I don't really think there that important and if you really want to know, PM ME, and I'll decide whether to tell you or not :) .
This is truth. Asians and Mexicans don't get along but it's not as bad as the Mexicans and Blacks. Damn Blacks and Mexicans brings back some memories.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » January 30th, 2008, 1:42 pm

ABZ has more heads in long beach than TRG

Noir dieu
What city do you live in now?: La

Unread post by Noir dieu » February 25th, 2008, 3:43 pm

It is true that mexicans have shit with asians..
The thing is that I think that asians have no right to bang, unless they are from the ghetto.
The only shit I am hating about them is because some are rich and have no point to bang..fake gangsters..
There's only minor tension between blacks and asians but asians stereotype them With mexicans, and label them underclass..
Even though blacks and mexicans dont get along asians just put all races together thinking they are better..
well anyways going back to topic..

Diabolos - LA / OC can find some in fullerton
Racial shit: they were made just to hate on mexicans.
VBZ - OC - can find some in chino hills

One thing that pisses me off is that they carry bats an shit they cant handle their shit.

CoreaTown

Unread post by CoreaTown » February 25th, 2008, 10:02 pm

ABZ- asian boyz crip gang
WC-wah ching gang\
4 seas- some gang
TRD- taiwanese red door
obz-oriental boyz
TRG- tiny rascals gang
BD- black dragon
VBZ- vietnamese boyz
LBZ- lost boyz
JFX- jefrox gang
PB- pomona boyz
KTG- koreatown gangsters
CTB-chinatown boyz
LGKK - Last Generation Korean Killers
MBZ - Mental BoyZ
KM - Koreatown Mobster
KOS - Killer Outlaws

I heard MBZ cliqued up with Saint Andrews or something, a Latino gang in Ktown.

deccw1

s

Unread post by deccw1 » March 6th, 2008, 7:17 pm

WC homie

TriadDaiLo

Unread post by TriadDaiLo » March 8th, 2008, 10:01 pm

nipset wrote:trg and abz are the biggest asian street gangs....wah ching doesnt even come close
Most of the Real Dubs nowadays don't even know most of these kids.. These Kids of Sunny, Paul, Ken side never even met Sunny, Paul or Ken the original kids that were under them may have worked for them but was not Wah Ching.. but they probably still claimed WC and they brought their boys in this "new" WC and they may have recruited their boys and the cycle keeps going on. In my highest opinion i think most of these "Wah Chings" are fake, and to say wah ching doesn't come close to what ABZ and TRG, thats really straight bullsh-t because Wah Ching was a organized street gang with Triad ties.. The OGs put in work.. they even have a movie based on them now.. Search "baby Affiliated entertainment" on youtube..

Just my 2 cents..

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 25th, 2008, 1:55 pm

yeah honestly theres alot of these asians kids claim WC but doesnt put in work

getto1
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: long beach

Unread post by getto1 » November 4th, 2009, 4:56 pm

Oriental Troops, also known as OTs, is the name of a Southeast Asian street gang formed in the city of bakersfield, California around 1989. It was originally a Laotian gang. Currently, most of its members are usually of Lahu, Thai, or Lao ethnicity, but it is now known that some members are of other ethnicities. They are known for wearing the colors blue and black, and often wear Chuck Taylor sneakers, blue Levi jeans, and a ripped white tee-shirt.

The gang was formed by the Southeast Asian youths that lived in Bakersfield, California. In that area, Asians were seen as docile and, therefore, were frequently harassed by members of Mexican gangs. Five of the original members met in nearby Visalia, and formed the OT gang. The OT gang has expanded as far north as Seattle, Washington and has significant membership in areas like Merced, California.
Before 2005, the Oriental Troops were running a methamphetamine distribution in the Bakersfield area. Their supplier from Mexico was shot by the border patrol in April, 2005.

The gang affiliates itself with the Crips gang, and members identify themselves with the number 15 (alternatives include: X5 and XV), because the letter O, meaning "Oriental", is the fifteenth letter of the alphabet. Members also have been known to dot their hands with 15 tattoo dots.

ridincitiesforever
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Monterey Park

Unread post by ridincitiesforever » November 4th, 2009, 11:48 pm

TriadDaiLo wrote:
nipset wrote:trg and abz are the biggest asian street gangs....wah ching doesnt even come close
Most of the Real Dubs nowadays don't even know most of these kids.. These Kids of Sunny, Paul, Ken side never even met Sunny, Paul or Ken the original kids that were under them may have worked for them but was not Wah Ching.. but they probably still claimed WC and they brought their boys in this "new" WC and they may have recruited their boys and the cycle keeps going on. In my highest opinion i think most of these "Wah Chings" are fake, and to say wah ching doesn't come close to what ABZ and TRG, thats really straight bullsh-t because Wah Ching was a organized street gang with Triad ties.. The OGs put in work.. they even have a movie based on them now.. Search "baby Affiliated entertainment" on youtube..

Just my 2 cents..
That is very true, I knew a guy who was really associated with Original genenration of Sunny Side, he said a majority of the ones who claim wah ching have no ties with them and considers them wannabes.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » December 2nd, 2009, 1:34 pm

I'm not good with the different races like Hmong/viet/japanese but I got some family in the PD's around here that told me there's around 30 asian clicks in sacra. I know on the southside you got TRG, Asian Boyz and they actually go farther into Elk Grove. For the most part I just know where they be hangin like I went to a club in Sac called barcode and Hmongs from the southside are always up in there. In Stockton you got more or less the same, alot of cambodian gangs and Asian Crips on the northside. They can get copped for all I care.. they smoked a homeboy the other week but they must got some influence because no one is speakin on the murder. They hit up that bar Stooges in Stocktone alot. The only other ones I know of are MoD and ORB that were deep in Fresno and went out to SF I think.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 2nd, 2009, 1:34 pm

I'm not good with the different races like Hmong/viet/japanese but I got some family in the PD's around here that told me there's around 30 asian clicks in sacra. I know on the southside you got TRG, Asian Boyz and they actually go farther into Elk Grove. For the most part I just know where they be hangin like I went to a club in Sac called barcode and Hmongs from the southside are always up in there. In Stockton you got more or less the same, alot of cambodian gangs and Asian Crips on the northside. They can get copped for all I care.. they smoked a homeboy the other week but they must got some influence because no one is speakin on the murder. They hit up that bar Stooges in Stocktone alot. The only other ones I know of are MoD and ORB that were deep in Fresno and went out to SF I think.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 3rd, 2009, 9:46 am

the asian gang thing is dead man. it's been dead for the longest time now.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 4th, 2009, 3:00 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:the asian gang thing is dead man. it's been dead for the longest time now.
maybe where you live but up here them hmongs and cambodians tear it up like they don't give a fuck. They gotta bust back Mexican gangs in particular punk them so much

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 7th, 2009, 3:13 pm

oh there's always bangers somewhere. but compared to the rest, the bloods the crips the nortenos and surenos, asian banging ain't a big deal. hmongs only fight each other and after seeing them on GANGLAND it's even more embarrassing. haven't you noticed that when everyone talk about asian it's pretty the van nuy asian boyz and the trg war against the longos in Long beach....and that was back in 90's. everything discussed here is pretty much from the 90's. there's a few new things here and there but it's pretty much dead.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 9th, 2009, 2:23 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:oh there's always bangers somewhere. but compared to the rest, the bloods the crips the nortenos and surenos, asian banging ain't a big deal. hmongs only fight each other and after seeing them on GANGLAND it's even more embarrassing. haven't you noticed that when everyone talk about asian it's pretty the van nuy asian boyz and the trg war against the longos in Long beach....and that was back in 90's. everything discussed here is pretty much from the 90's. there's a few new things here and there but it's pretty much dead.
they just small time in southern califaz then.. but there's a bigger proportion of them up here and theyre the ones doing alot of the loco ass automatic weapon drivebys. I dont know, asian gangs confuse the hell out of me because you got laos, vietnamese, japanese, korean n hmong and they all look the fucking same so I never know who's beefin with who.

youngcriminologist
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by youngcriminologist » January 14th, 2010, 3:53 am

Jan 13, 2010. Cambodian gang's members arrested in teen's killing (TRG)

TUSTIN The gunning down of a 16-year-old boy connected to a tagging crew is the latest attack by a Cambodian gang known for its reputation for violence, an investigator said.

The shooting of a 12-year-old boy hours later while he was sleeping in his bed in Santa Ana may have been retaliation, authorities said. The boy, shot in the leg, is expected to make a full recovery.

Rodriguez, shot in the back, died early Sunday morning after being shot during a shower of bullets that rained down outside a house party. His killer, according to Tustin police, is a member of the Tiny Rascal Gang.

"It was a straight murder mission," said Tustin Sgt. Jeff Blair, a former gang investigator who spent years dealing with the Tiny Rascal Gang.

It was a tale of two parties on Myrtle Avenue. Members of the Tiny Rascal Gang were at one house. Down the street, a group of taggers was partying, police say.

Things got ugly around 2 a.m. when Ravy Nhem, 20, and Pablo Kachirisky, 21, of the Tiny Rascal Gang walked by the other party and someone questioned them about their gang affiliation, Blair said.

Seeing they were outnumbered but apparently unwilling to back down from the challenge, Nehm and Kachirisky went to nearby King Liquor to call for backup from fellow gang members. Tiny Rascal Gang members Steven Kao, 21, and David Escobar, 20, showed up and they went back to the tagging crew's party and started arguing, Blair said.

Still outnumbered four to everyone at the party, the Tiny Rascal Gang members left and called for more reinforcements and guns.

The Tiny Rascals came back – and started shooting, Blair said. More than a dozen bullets were fired into the group. Rodriguez was shot in the back.

His friends dragged him into the house but didn't call police. He sat there for two hours, Blair said.

About 4:30 a.m., someone called Tustin police to report there may be a body inside an apartment on South Myrtle. Rodriguez was dead when police found him.

Whether Rodriguez was one of the instigators who demanded to know the gang member's gang affiliation is unclear, Blair said. It is clear he paid the price for it.

On Tuesday, just 36 hours after Rodriguez was gunned down, dozens of officers from the Tustin, Santa Ana, Irvine and Long Beach police departments, along with members of the Orange County Probation Department, raided three homes in Santa Ana, one in Anaheim and one in Murrieta.

Kao heard police were looking for him and used a pay phone in Long Beach to call police, Blair said. Long Beach police held Kao until Tustin detectives could pick him up.

One of the largest Asian gangs in the United States, the Tiny Rascal Gang has carved out its reputation through a path of violence and drugs.

The gang first emerged in the 1980s in Long Beach, a product of simple survival, not turf protection. Thrown into the streets of Long Beach, the children of Cambodian refugees had to protect themselves from Hispanic and black gangs. They fought back with violence, eventually expanding their expertise into drugs and home-invasion robberies and murder. Initially, the gang was restricted to just Cambodians, but the rules were later relaxed to include other Asians and white members.

With their shaved heads, baggy pants and Old English tattoos, the gang mimics Hispanic gangs. The resemblance is so striking even Tustin police had a tough time distinguishing the gang from other Hispanic gangs when they first moved into a Tustin safehouse in the early 1990s, Blair said.

What makes them different is their talent for getting their hands on guns and their reputation for brutality.

"They're not going to slug it out in a fistfight," Blair said. "They're going right to the guns."

In 1994, seven members of the Tiny Rascal Gang raped, robbed and strangled a mother in her Tustin home. She survived by playing dead. Her 3-year-old son was home at the time.

Tiny Rascal Gang member Michael David Cowles was arrested along with six juveniles. Twenty-one years old and 6 feet, 8 inches tall, Cowles cut an imposing figure and was believed to have been the ringleader. He is serving time in state prison for the attack.

A year later, five members of the Tiny Rascal Gang broke into a San Bernardino home and executed Son (Henry) Nguyen, 44; his wife, Trinh Yen Tran, 35; daughter, Doan Hoang, 15, and sons Daniel Nguyen, 11, and David Nguyen, 10. A 3-year-old son was shot but lived.

The gang was looking for money and valuables, according to published reports.

The gang has expanded from Seattle to Philadelphia. Amateur music videos posted on YouTube show slideshows of gang members flashing gang signs. One tattooed member is in a wheelchair. Another holds a baby in a group gang picture. Another flashes signs in front of a bookcase filled with stuffed bunny rabbits.

"You don't want to mess with a real G," sings the singer in the background music.

Kao, Nhem, Kachirisky, Escobar and 19-year-old Belinda Vu of Anaheim were arrested on suspicion of murder. Karrina Hernandez, 21, of Tustin was arrested on suspicion of accessory to murder but was released pending further investigation, according to police.

Nhem was out on $100,000 bail in connection with a Dec. 5 arrest on suspicion of lewd contact with a minor, according to Orange County court records.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/police-2 ... gang.html#

Any thoughts?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » January 21st, 2010, 6:47 pm

Well I didn't know TRG started in LBC, I always thought it was a bay gang. They're right tho some TRG fools look like cholos a few of them you cant tell if they're mexican or asian. And asians are always outnumbered so they're all loose cannons.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 22nd, 2010, 3:33 pm

MCD wrote:Well I didn't know TRG started in LBC, I always thought it was a bay gang. They're right tho some TRG fools look like cholos a few of them you cant tell if they're mexican or asian. And asians are always outnumbered so they're all loose cannons.
yeah TRG started in LBC, they were goin at it hard with the Longos13 awhile back i dont know if its still turnt up

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » February 10th, 2010, 10:07 am

2 ways to look at this:
either they really hardcore and can't messed with..
or it took a whole of guys to kill 1 teenage tagger....

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » February 21st, 2010, 6:14 pm

haha yeah thats one way to put it. I know in Stockton some of those punks roll like 10 deep when they try to jump 2 or 3 mexicanos lol.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » April 7th, 2010, 12:15 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
MCD wrote:Well I didn't know TRG started in LBC, I always thought it was a bay gang. They're right tho some TRG fools look like cholos a few of them you cant tell if they're mexican or asian. And asians are always outnumbered so they're all loose cannons.
yeah TRG started in LBC, they were goin at it hard with the Longos13 awhile back i dont know if its still turnt up
Not just TRG was putting it on them Chongos back in the day, all Asian/Islander sets in the beach were smashing on Chongos for a minute, TRG set it off though I'll give them that, and they got the attention mainly because they were arguably the deepest Asian set in the LBC in that era, but when things got thick after the HA Sur made all the longo sides clique against us, all us asians called a little truce and went smashing on them. Suisidal Town, TRG, CBC, SOS, WSI, ABZ, EFCC were riding together on missions doing dirt on Chongos and sometimes, unfortunately, innocent Latinos as well. Even had OBZ heads coming down from outta state up in WAshington to ride.
I'm just glad things have calmed down a bit in the Beach the past 10 years compared to the all out race war that was going on in the late 80s and all the 90s. There's still the occasional Longo shooting innocent Asians over race, or Longo popping at ABZ/CBC/TRG but no crazy retaliations perpetuating the drama.

TCC19
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Victorville CA

Unread post by TCC19 » April 8th, 2010, 9:51 pm

A friend of mine just told me that both long beach and santa ana were in the top 20 of Americas most dangerous cities list anyone else know if that's true?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » April 11th, 2010, 3:32 pm

TCC19 wrote:A friend of mine just told me that both long beach and santa ana were in the top 20 of Americas most dangerous cities list anyone else know if that's true?
I don't know, I highly doubt that dude. Even if there was some list floating around that did rank Santa ana and LBC that high theres too many flaws and factors that contribute to those rankings, and without a generalized way to determine what makes a city more "dangerous" then another you just won't get anything but fear mongering and rhetoric arguing for some sort of "Action" to be taken.
For instance, New Orleans had the third highest murder rate in the WORLD per capita(per 100,000 people) behind Moscow, Russia(#2) and Caracas, Venezuela which was #1, despite that I'm finding lists of "most dangerous cities in the USA" ranking New Orleans well behind Detroit, Las Vegas, Charlotte, Orlando and Miami, with not one city in Los Angeles county or Southern Cali at all making that list.

Where one city could be quite crime ridden, with near daily violent confrontations between rival gangs, it could also be quite safe for civilians and innocents, kids and parents, to be on the very same streets. So needless to say the articles and lists are going to be quite objective.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » April 12th, 2010, 1:01 pm

no...long beach and santa ana aren't on that list. those cities aren't poor enough.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » April 13th, 2010, 11:36 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:no...long beach and santa ana aren't on that list. those cities aren't poor enough.
wickedthoughtts wrote:no...long beach and santa ana aren't on that list. those cities aren't poor enough.
Cities can be quite wealthy and still be home to a disproportionate amount of poor citizens, and while income level can and will influence the crime rate it's not the only deciding factor. Case and point being just about every major city in America, the cities themselves are all quite wealthy, from LA to NY to Chi to Miami, etc, being home to many big businesses and multinational corporations all, quite literally, casting a shadow on the poor and disenfranchised living in it's borders.

As I said before though, those lists are a joke and quite objective. People say New Orleans is one of the most dangerous cities in the USA but I've had no trouble hopping off at the train station near the 9th ward at 10pm, then walking my dumbass 6 blocks in the wrong direction into the 9th ward, (was trying to find Canal/Bourbon) and actually getting help with directions and walking out, no problem. Granted, I'm asian and not white which may have helped a little but still I perceived no danger nor was I the victim of any crime, violent or otherwise.

Crime, non gang related, is indeed for the most part random in just about every city. I mean sure there are some constants we have to work with such as crackheads are probably going to eventually steal something or jack someone, drunk people possibly will start/get into a fight, perverts are gonna be around and eventually do their thing, but the how, whys and whens can't be pegged to any one incident, city, law, etc. Take for instance the correlation the LAPD is trying to make between gang injunctions and the drop in crime which just doesn't compute seeing as how crime is dropping in just about every area, not simply those with injunctions.

Well, I've wasted enough of my downtime here at work and ranted long enough, well off topic so ill leave it at that.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Unread post by caliboi » May 9th, 2010, 9:33 am

asian gangs r the shit i luv watchin movies like freedom writers, kk family list, dust of life, and other asian gangster movies cuz itz enjoyable. but yea i havent herd from asian gangs lately but its mainly in the bay area wear asian gangs r doin ther thang and the oc area and i reside in san jose where vietnamese gangs fight alot.

mrinteresting
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Dont matter

Unread post by mrinteresting » January 20th, 2011, 1:40 pm

ABZ, TRG, Wah Ching, and MOD is the most i know from cali lol...

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”