1 INSANE x EMPIRE 3

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Post Reply
RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 15th, 2007, 1:43 pm

testing


User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Unread post by areefce » April 15th, 2007, 7:57 pm

i thought BlaKK and the WABS killed all those guys from South Side Riva? hahahhahahaha.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 15th, 2007, 8:05 pm

areefce wrote:i thought BlaKK and the WABS killed all those guys from South Side Riva? hahahhahahaha.
lol. they all got their throats slit

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 100
Joined: September 30th, 2003, 10:17 am
Location: Ontario; Inland Empire

Unread post by balla909 » April 17th, 2007, 2:47 am

SMR is Sick Made Ridaz in Upland and Ontario. Its just a crew.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: August 24th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » April 30th, 2007, 9:35 am

RuthlessCray wrote:You mean King Blvd Stoners?..Yea theirs some spread around Rialto and some scatered in East SB/Highland area. I know some claimed the CDS Crazy Dogs Click, I forgot the rest.
WSV and Verdugo Flats dont really take them to serious from what i've seen, shit only dirt they did was kill that lil boy in the flats years ago

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 30th, 2007, 1:06 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:You mean King Blvd Stoners?..Yea theirs some spread around Rialto and some scatered in East SB/Highland area. I know some claimed the CDS Crazy Dogs Click, I forgot the rest.
WSV and Verdugo Flats dont really take them to serious from what i've seen, shit only dirt they did was kill that lil boy in the flats years ago
Thats true. KBS never really caused too much trouble.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: August 24th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » April 30th, 2007, 2:04 pm

^^check your PM's homie

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 30th, 2007, 2:10 pm

I got your pm. I can't send PM's on this site, I can only receive them. But let me know whats up...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 30th, 2007, 2:13 pm

So whats new in the IE......

I havnt been to the East Side in a while.

How does MeadowBrook look now? Last time I was there they were building new homes in the middle of that ghetto area.

User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Unread post by areefce » April 30th, 2007, 2:27 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:So whats new in the IE......

I havnt been to the East Side in a while.

How does MeadowBrook look now? Last time I was there they were building new homes in the middle of that ghetto area.
i dont know homIE i have been spending alot of time in sorry ass Rancho Cucamonga. whats up in Fontana?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 30th, 2007, 2:40 pm

Fontana has grown big time. Alot new homes going up. Alot old homes and old buildings taken down. But West Fontana. Still the same though. HHS vs. LX3, SF THL CGS, WS DBS, NHLs, LFL, IEF, HTF..thats where all the gangs are at mainly.

User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Unread post by areefce » April 30th, 2007, 2:53 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:Fontana has grown big time. Alot new homes going up. Alot old homes and old buildings taken down. But West Fontana. Still the same though. HHS vs. LX3, SF THL CGS, WS DBS, NHLs, LFL, IEF, HTF..thats where all the gangs are at mainly.
no kidding i remember like 20 25 years ago fontana was kinda small now its getting pretty major. but it hasa lways been pretty ghetto there.it seems ok over where the 210 fwy ends though off of beech

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 30th, 2007, 2:56 pm

areefce wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:Fontana has grown big time. Alot new homes going up. Alot old homes and old buildings taken down. But West Fontana. Still the same though. HHS vs. LX3, SF THL CGS, WS DBS, NHLs, LFL, IEF, HTF..thats where all the gangs are at mainly.
no kidding i remember like 20 25 years ago fontana was kinda small now its getting pretty major. but it hasa lways been pretty ghetto there.it seems ok over where the 210 fwy ends though off of beech
Yea thats the new area I'm talking about. Just a few years ago NONE of that was there.

User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Unread post by areefce » April 30th, 2007, 3:18 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:
areefce wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:Fontana has grown big time. Alot new homes going up. Alot old homes and old buildings taken down. But West Fontana. Still the same though. HHS vs. LX3, SF THL CGS, WS DBS, NHLs, LFL, IEF, HTF..thats where all the gangs are at mainly.
no kidding i remember like 20 25 years ago fontana was kinda small now its getting pretty major. but it hasa lways been pretty ghetto there.it seems ok over where the 210 fwy ends though off of beech
Yea thats the new area I'm talking about. Just a few years ago NONE of that was there.
was it all field and stuff ?

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: August 24th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » April 30th, 2007, 3:21 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:So whats new in the IE......

I havnt been to the East Side in a while.

How does MeadowBrook look now? Last time I was there they were building new homes in the middle of that ghetto area.

its more an more of them houses poppin up over there everyday homie......it looks like a mix of them nice houses with some burned out house next door. it still looks like a varrio though.....the city aint foolin no one with these disguises they usin to try an make the city look cleaner or "safer". And they startin some new shit in the Flats too they just demolished the swapmeet and that el tigre store over there now

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 1st, 2007, 8:04 pm

areefce wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:
areefce wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:Fontana has grown big time. Alot new homes going up. Alot old homes and old buildings taken down. But West Fontana. Still the same though. HHS vs. LX3, SF THL CGS, WS DBS, NHLs, LFL, IEF, HTF..thats where all the gangs are at mainly.
no kidding i remember like 20 25 years ago fontana was kinda small now its getting pretty major. but it hasa lways been pretty ghetto there.it seems ok over where the 210 fwy ends though off of beech
Yea thats the new area I'm talking about. Just a few years ago NONE of that was there.
was it all field and stuff ?
Yea pretty much. Nothing was over there. no freeway or anything.

User avatar
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 847
Joined: October 3rd, 2003, 4:50 am
Location: Riverside, Ca.

Unread post by stamps » May 1st, 2007, 10:24 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:Were going to have to get Stamps in here...All I know when I went down there about a year ago, I saw CBR 32 Evans Street writting on every wall and all over Madison.
All sides of Madison claim Casa Blanca Rifamos, CBR, CB32 ect....no matter what clique they claim. Evans Street is Los Devil Woves and Los Diablos and a few other pretty much inactive cliques...Fern Street is basically Los Demons and Los Vagabundos. All of CB is one big Varrio but since the 1970's,,a family feud divided the cliques into gangs against each other. Some cliques are neutral. Believe it or not, alot on both sides are family related,,cousins, aunts, uncles. The war between the Evans Street side and Fern St. is very hot right now. Murders between the two groups go back many years now.

User avatar
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 847
Joined: October 3rd, 2003, 4:50 am
Location: Riverside, Ca.

Unread post by stamps » May 1st, 2007, 10:26 pm

And Blakk is full of it. Arlanza 13 is still active and have been around a LONG TIME..They still exist,,but WABS doesn't.

User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Unread post by areefce » May 2nd, 2007, 9:28 am

stamps wrote:And Blakk is full of it. Arlanza 13 is still active and have been around a LONG TIME..They still exist,,but WABS doesn't.
anybody from the IE knows that homIE :D

User avatar
CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 215
Joined: March 21st, 2007, 4:41 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » May 6th, 2007, 10:43 pm

Whats the oldest varrios in IE???

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 6th, 2007, 11:35 pm

Chino Sinners
Cuca Kings
Onterio Black Angels
Casa Blanca

User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Unread post by areefce » May 7th, 2007, 1:19 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:Chino Sinners
Cuca Kings
Onterio Black Angels
Casa Blanca
Westside Verdugo and Verdugo Flats too homie

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 7th, 2007, 2:02 pm

Verdugo Flats I believe came out in the 70's. If you consider that old. Thats not new but I don't really consider that real old either.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4138
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 7th, 2007, 2:09 pm

So that would make Rivas Varrios older then Verdugo's then ~~> right?
'cause some of them clikas in Rivas go back to the 50's que no?
Bloomas is pretty old Varrio too, as well as Dogs Town which goes back a ways.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4138
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 7th, 2007, 2:27 pm

stamps wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:Were going to have to get Stamps in here...All I know when I went down there about a year ago, I saw CBR 32 Evans Street writting on every wall and all over Madison.
All sides of Madison claim Casa Blanca Rifamos, CBR, CB32 ect....no matter what clique they claim. Evans Street is Los Devil Woves and Los Diablos and a few other pretty much inactive cliques...Fern Street is basically Los Demons and Los Vagabundos. All of CB is one big Varrio but since the 1970's,,a family feud divided the cliques into gangs against each other. Some cliques are neutral. Believe it or not, alot on both sides are family related,,cousins, aunts, uncles. The war between the Evans Street side and Fern St. is very hot right now. Murders between the two groups go back many years now.
In other words ~~> they're no longer One Big Varrio anymore if it's going down like that ~~> "sad" especially since they got so much history and family ties like you mentioned. Wilmas out in the Harbor Area used to be one big varrio too, but they too took their beefs to another level and caused much blodshed between them. I can honestly say that more blood has been shared by their own hands than by their out of town enemies.

User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Unread post by areefce » May 7th, 2007, 3:06 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:Verdugo Flats I believe came out in the 70's. If you consider that old. Thats not new but I don't really consider that real old either.
what about the westside?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 7th, 2007, 9:56 pm

areefce wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:Verdugo Flats I believe came out in the 70's. If you consider that old. Thats not new but I don't really consider that real old either.
what about the westside?
I'm still looking into that. I think we can all agree that they wern't know as "west side Verdugo until much later, it was just "Mt.Vernon Rifa"back in the days..Theirs still alot I don't know though. Plus theirs Royal Counts, Lil Counts and some other clicks from the West. I met a girl not long ago whos grandfather had just passedway and she showed a picture of that biker style jacket with Royal Counts on the back, they had it up at her grandfathers funeral. So it kinda shows RC is probably old school in WSV because her grandfather was an old vet from Verdugo.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 10th, 2007, 4:23 pm

Lonewolf wrote:So that would make Rivas Varrios older then Verdugo's then ~~> right?
'cause some of them clikas in Rivas go back to the 50's que no?
Bloomas is pretty old Varrio too, as well as Dogs Town which goes back a ways.
Thats right, I forgot about Bloomas, and Yea I do think some of those ES Riva clicks are old.

Casa Blanca, the barrio itself is over 100 years old...Don't know when it actually became a "gang" as we know it now.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: August 24th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 10th, 2007, 4:27 pm

areefce wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:Verdugo Flats I believe came out in the 70's. If you consider that old. Thats not new but I don't really consider that real old either.
what about the westside?

I'm not to sure about that one homie, I remember choppin it up with some ese that had family from VF not to long ago. He was tellin me VF had "gang type" activity around the 1940's. Didn't really answer my question as to when they came into existence as VF, but he made it clear that the area has been active as a barrio since the 40's and 50's. Dont know when VF came in though.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 11th, 2007, 3:37 pm

Corona Varrio Locos 4th street on myspace..looks like they do claim IE.... :shock:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =101931873

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: August 24th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 11th, 2007, 3:53 pm

I dont think they claim it maybe its just a individual type thing and not them as a whole

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 11th, 2007, 3:58 pm

yea ..that could be

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”