I saw 'DKB' on a San Diego Asian Crip. What's that?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Post Reply
J-10-Five
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: March 21st, 2005, 8:38 am

I saw 'DKB' on a San Diego Asian Crip. What's that?

Unread post by J-10-Five » March 21st, 2005, 8:51 am

Has anybody ever seen DKB, or know what it stands for?

NikexCortez

Re: I saw 'DKB' on a San Diego Asian Crip. What's that?

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 21st, 2005, 1:45 pm

Im pretty sure it was OKB. Oriental Killer Boys. They was created by OBS Oriental Boys but now they beefing. OBS came from the OBZ(they claim the z coz they originals) that is in North Hollywood in LA COUNTY.

User avatar
jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 323
Joined: December 13th, 2004, 4:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Southern California

Re: I saw 'DKB' on a San Diego Asian Crip. What's that?

Unread post by jae » March 22nd, 2005, 10:28 pm

they got some OKB's bangin crips in SD too though. laos.

M-Block $oulja
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: June 2nd, 2005, 2:56 pm
Location: Brooklyn 2 Florida
Contact:

Unread post by M-Block $oulja » June 3rd, 2005, 7:24 am

I Never Heard Of That Shit Man...

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Unread post by Trickeration Station » December 22nd, 2005, 12:50 am


MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 22nd, 2005, 6:40 am

^LOL there is always a token black guy in every Asian gang, even if "oriental" is the name. Not that it's wrong though, just wondering how people react when a black dude claims "oriental killa boy" on them hahaha

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 228
Joined: December 1st, 2006, 1:36 am
What city do you live in now?: Dago
Location: Dago

Re: I saw 'DKB' on a San Diego Asian Crip. What's that?

Unread post by yardstick » June 23rd, 2009, 1:57 am

NikexCortez wrote:Im pretty sure it was OKB. Oriental Killer Boys. They was created by OBS Oriental Boys but now they beefing. OBS came from the OBZ(they claim the z coz they originals) that is in North Hollywood in LA COUNTY.
I don't think OBS (Oriental BOY SOLDIERS from SD and OBZ (Oriental BOYZ) from LA are related...but I am probably wrong. I was told that OBS was a pure San Diego thing that started out in the East San Diego area (40th-50th streets), that spread to other cities via transplants.

And about OKB...I heard that they have no connection to OBS. But I might be wrong on that. OKB was formed as a response to Cambodian-American/immigrant gangsters picking on Laotion-American/immigrant kids. I thought that the OKB/OBS gangs (and the feud) came from "old world" grudges that some SE Asian immigrants brought with them to the US (Cambodia vs. Laos). At least that's what some Boy Soldier told me.

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: January 11th, 2008, 1:59 am
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis
Location: 612 NorthSide MPLS

Re: I saw 'DKB' on a San Diego Asian Crip. What's that?

Unread post by 61deuce » June 26th, 2009, 2:11 am

yardstick wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:Im pretty sure it was OKB. Oriental Killer Boys. They was created by OBS Oriental Boys but now they beefing. OBS came from the OBZ(they claim the z coz they originals) that is in North Hollywood in LA COUNTY.
I don't think OBS (Oriental BOY SOLDIERS from SD and OBZ (Oriental BOYZ) from LA are related...but I am probably wrong. I was told that OBS was a pure San Diego thing that started out in the East San Diego area (40th-50th streets), that spread to other cities via transplants.

And about OKB...I heard that they have no connection to OBS. But I might be wrong on that. OKB was formed as a response to Cambodian-American/immigrant gangsters picking on Laotion-American/immigrant kids. I thought that the OKB/OBS gangs (and the feud) came from "old world" grudges that some SE Asian immigrants brought with them to the US (Cambodia vs. Laos). At least that's what some Boy Soldier told me.
I never heard of Cambodia and Laos going to war. Not in the past and hopefully not in the future. Cambodia and Laos are like Brothers (if you know the history). To the most part, most of the SE Asian countries get along beside Thailand. Thais are hated by a lot of countries surrounding them.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 228
Joined: December 1st, 2006, 1:36 am
What city do you live in now?: Dago
Location: Dago

Re: I saw 'DKB' on a San Diego Asian Crip. What's that?

Unread post by yardstick » July 1st, 2009, 11:45 pm

Maybe the Laotian vs. Cambodian thing is strictly Dago then. Here, all the predominanty Laotian gangs beef with the predominantly Cambodian gangs. Laotian gangsters call Cambodians "fleas," and Cambodians gangsters call Laotians "roaches."

I'm going by what a Boy Soldier told me.

He said a lot of animosity between the two ethnicities come from the Khmer Rouge days, when Cambodians were immigrating to Laos and Thailand. He told me that (generally speaking) the Laotians looked down upon the Cambodian Immigrants, and a lot of the Cambodians were taken atvantage of. The guy also told me that some of the Cambodians started forming gangs in Laos to ward off attacks and robberies from some of the criminal Laotians. Supposedly, the gangs (or gang mentality) was imported into the US from both groups, when they started immigrating here from Laos and Cambodia.

But, this all came from a Cambodian American's point of view. I really don't know much about SE Asian history.

I just know that here:

TOC (predom Lao) vs. OBS and TRG (both pred Cambodian)
OKB (predom Lao) vs. OBS and TRG (both pred Cambodian)
DOC (predom Lao) vs. OBS and TRG (both pred Cambodian)
OMC (predom Lao) vs. OBS and TRG (both pred Cambodian)
RLP (predom Lao) vs. OBS and TRG (both pred Cambodian)

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 228
Joined: December 1st, 2006, 1:36 am
What city do you live in now?: Dago
Location: Dago

Re: I saw 'DKB' on a San Diego Asian Crip. What's that?

Unread post by yardstick » July 1st, 2009, 11:48 pm

"grudges" does not have to mean war

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: January 11th, 2008, 1:59 am
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis
Location: 612 NorthSide MPLS

Re: I saw 'DKB' on a San Diego Asian Crip. What's that?

Unread post by 61deuce » July 2nd, 2009, 5:44 pm

yardstick wrote:Maybe the Laotian vs. Cambodian thing is strictly Dago then. Here, all the predominanty Laotian gangs beef with the predominantly Cambodian gangs. Laotian gangsters call Cambodians "fleas," and Cambodians gangsters call Laotians "roaches."

I'm going by what a Boy Soldier told me.

He said a lot of animosity between the two ethnicities come from the Khmer Rouge days, when Cambodians were immigrating to Laos and Thailand. He told me that (generally speaking) the Laotians looked down upon the Cambodian Immigrants, and a lot of the Cambodians were taken atvantage of. The guy also told me that some of the Cambodians started forming gangs in Laos to ward off attacks and robberies from some of the criminal Laotians. Supposedly, the gangs (or gang mentality) was imported into the US from both groups, when they started immigrating here from Laos and Cambodia.

But, this all came from a Cambodian American's point of view. I really don't know much about SE Asian history.

I just know that here:

TOC (predom Lao) vs. OBS and TRG (both pred Cambodian)
OKB (predom Lao) vs. OBS and TRG (both pred Cambodian)
DOC (predom Lao) vs. OBS and TRG (both pred Cambodian)
OMC (predom Lao) vs. OBS and TRG (both pred Cambodian)
RLP (predom Lao) vs. OBS and TRG (both pred Cambodian)
Maybe its a Dago thing then. Cus like I said, Laos and Cambodia are like brothers. Maybe he's referring to the Thais?

And those people that are beefing and calling each other names, They probably 2nd and 3rd generation Khmer and Lao (born in the US perhaps) that don't know much about their history. Too Americanized I guess.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 172
Joined: January 22nd, 2009, 5:52 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: I saw 'DKB' on a San Diego Asian Crip. What's that?

Unread post by scrub1819 » August 30th, 2009, 10:59 am

im pretty sure that OBS and TRG aren't together on any of this. they go at it pretty hard.

cambodiangee
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 2:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: I saw 'DKB' on a San Diego Asian Crip. What's that?

Unread post by cambodiangee » March 23rd, 2010, 2:50 am

ya all got it twisted, its too confusing. obs all originated from two gangs. akb47th st (asian killer boys) and obw50th st(oriental boy warriors). both got along but during some time it was fought over a GIRL sad, i know. an agreement was made that both gangs click up an made OBS 47st an 50st (oriental boys soldiers) thats where the streets come from akb an obw. a few from akb didnt go with the idea an thats when okb was formed. get it asian oriental its the same. but doesnt make any sense like oriental killer why right? well it really originally meant obs killer boys thats how okb came along we all use to get along but some bi*ch messed it up. an obz an obs has no relations. thats one of the ways how the lao an khmer feud started. an last an for foremost okb are riders but the tweekers thats the only reason why they do stupid shit. you already know the set obs still around. an toc(tiny oriental crips) are out there. omc(oriental mobsta crips) is here an there tweekers as well. tec(tiny eastide crips) really is like one of the only other khmer gang out there an they lame SNITCHES, trg(tiny raskal gang) they mixed with every race you can think of but they should have kept it in LB cause they lame down there. other than that acb(asian crip boys) an everything are wack. all rich neighbor gangs who tries to fit in. now a days in 2010 there are politics involved nothing really happen now a days between okb toc an obs. however ocasionally there is always that stupid smoker who messes up the business. - oboysoldiers

cambodiangee
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: March 23rd, 2010, 2:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: I saw 'DKB' on a San Diego Asian Crip. What's that?

Unread post by cambodiangee » March 23rd, 2010, 3:05 am

oh an i forgot to mention, since obs 47 an 50 was different streets. there was a feud amongst themselves as well. over time in the 90's 47 an 50 actually started killing themselves an thats the only reason why number banging still exist. over the years the killings stopped. even till this day, even tho there is no tension one street doesnt trust the other. so the streets separate them. older cats try to ease the tension an made it a rule that no new cats can bang any numbers. some cats still bang streets behind closed doors. an with that at hand with the struggle to be one again, new cats from the 2000's generation came out with obs 44th st. its an organization still in progress to bring everyone together

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”