What's up with Rancho Cucamonga?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 9th, 2005, 10:15 pm

OU ARE JUST A NETBANGING GROUPIE. HARD TO SWALLOW HUH? BLACKS GETTING BING-BOPPED-BOOMED AROUND ALL OVER CALIFORNIA. STAY BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER "CYBER GANGSTER" GROW UP AND WHEN YOU CAN FACE FACTS, THEN COME BACK. USHER LOOK-A-LIKES Laughing

all over california? take a trip to oakland , richmond, or frisco, i wanna see wut blacks r gettin "bing bopped boomed" (nice phrase u stole from yo gay lover mangler from allhood) around ....

wutsup with u and yo obsession with usher? i thought pappa from ETG wuz the last black dude u fantasized about? :lol:

Vinceee

Unread post by Vinceee » October 10th, 2005, 12:39 am

ranchos gangster now ? 1 person got blasted and some little park fights LOL ! theres still more bitch made fags than gangsters here. props to cuca kings though for holding it down !

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

i admit

Unread post by wutevr » October 10th, 2005, 7:28 am

RuthlessBone wrote:LOL...

their is only 2 gangs in Cucamonga that have my respect. Cuca Dog Patch X3 and Cuca Kings 24th st... they been around much much longer than any of them new suburb homes. they go way back.

The rest of the city is all peaceful with a bunch of wannabees. they are a joke. spruce park, I been their..bunch of skaters and weak wannabe taggers. Let them go into Cuca Kings hood and they WILL Kill them...
I am a man and i admit my fault when i am wrong...which i was about that ES Longo shit...u Kum at me like that BLOOD and its on!

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wutevr » October 10th, 2005, 7:59 am

RuthlessBone wrote:
I_ShyBoy_E wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:LOL...

their is only 2 gangs in Cucamonga that have my respect. Cuca Dog Patch X3 and Cuca Kings 24th st... they been around much much longer than any of them new suburb homes. they go way back.

The rest of the city is all peaceful with a bunch of wannabees. they are a joke. spruce park, I been their..bunch of skaters and weak wannabe taggers. Let them go into Cuca Kings hood and they WILL Kill them...
I FEEL U DOG... THATS THE AREA I GREW UP IN... RIGHT ON HERMOSA AND 8TH... I WAS BROUGHT UP IN THAT AREA MOST OF MY LIFE... FOR IT BEIN RANCHO CUCAMONGA... UD BE SURPRISED TO ACTUALLY SEE LEGIT SUREÑO VARRIOS IN CUCAMONGA THAT ARE ACTUALLY ON THE MAP NO LIE... WHEN I WAS YOUNGER IT WAS NOTHING BUT GUN PLAY... HEARIN GUN SHOTS EVERY NIGHT... TO THE GHETTO BIRD FLYIN OVER MY HOUSE... AND I MEAN COME ON... THIS IS RANCHO FUCKIN CUCAMONGA!!! NO ONE WOULD EVER EXPECT THAT... THAT AREA WHERE THE KINGS IS AT MAY BE THE SUBURBS... BUT STEP INTO THAT AREA AND ITS NOTHING LIKE U PICTURED IT TO BE... ULL SEE NOTHING BUT BALD HEADED FOOLS WALKIN THE STREETS... SHIT THEY EVEN GOT THE PALETA MAN THERE JUST LIKE IN EAST LOS LOL... BUT THEM FOOS THAT CLAIM "NAW" AND "EVIL SIDE GANGSTA CRIP" THAT GO TO ALTA LOMA... THEYRE ALL A BUNCH OF WEENIES... I AINT NO GANGSTER BUT I KICK IT WITH FOOS FROM DIFFERENT VARRIOS... REAL HOMIES... NOT NO FONIE LIL RANKERS... THOSE FOOS NEED TO GET PUT ON CHECK... THEN THEY GOT THESE LIL HALF WHITE HALF MEXICAN FUCKS STARTIN UP A GANG CALLED "SBK 13"... AND THEY KICK IT WITH BLACKS... IF THEYRE REAL SOUTHSIDERS THEY WOULD KNOW BETTER NOT TO KICK IT WITH BLACKS... BUT THEN AGAIN THESE FOOS R FAKE SO I AINT TRIPPEN OFF ANY OF THESE WEENIES... THEN FOOS OUT HERE CLAIMIN TO BE FROM L.A... THEN A MONTH LATER THEYRE FROM THE SGV... THEN ANOTHER MONTH PASSES BY AND THEYRE FROM THE IxE... STRAIGHT WEENIES!!!
oh I know Cuca Kings and Dog Patch aint no joke... but I heard of SBK13 only through the internet. never seen them in the street, not even hit up on any walls. whats it stand for? how long they been around? Do they have a "hood"?
i know at one point they were deep as fukk in Oc primarily SANTANA when I was still in high school in 98-2004 it was a tagging crew with kennections! They were huge! thier worst enemies were" KOR" kriminals on the run and "HA" they all were blowin shit up till SBK was so huge and I guess is still attempting Real gang status but all that shit died down, there was a green light put on all taggers at one time but I dont know if it is still in affect? they was tag-bangers so yah Im not at all surprised they writing X3 now in a notha city LOL n....i forget wut it ment they had like 3 different terms..n-e-wayz i dont see none of any of dem around no MORE!

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

mite B different?

Unread post by wutevr » October 10th, 2005, 10:28 am

I_ShyBoy_E wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote: oh I know Cuca Kings and Dog Patch aint no joke... but I heard of SBK13 only through the internet. never seen them in the street, not even hit up on any walls. whats it stand for? how long they been around? Do they have a "hood"?
YEAH THOSE REAL SOUTHSIDER HOODS AINT NO JOKE... BUT SBK... THEY AINT REAL HOMIE... I MEAN COME ON U CANT JUST WAKE UP ONE DAY AND SAY... "I THINK IM GOIN TO START A GANG TODAY OF MY OWN"... THATS BS... AND THOSE LIL WEENIES THINK THEY CAN ACTUALLY DO THAT... THEY LIVE IN ONE OF THE RICHEST CITIES TOO... ALTA LOMA... A CITY WITHIN RANCHO CUCAMONGA... WHO R THEY GOIN TO BANG ON??? LIL WHITE BOYS... LMFAO FUCKIN LOPS... THEN THEY GOT A GANG OUT HERE CALLED "VPC" WHICH STANDS FOR VICTORIA PARK CRIPS... THEYRE ALL RICH WHITE BOYS WHO DRIVE LIFTED TRUCKS... A COP ASKED ME IF I KNEW WHO THEY WERE... I DIDNT KNOW SHIT THEN HE TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE A NOTORIOUS GANG THAT ALWAYZ KICK IT AT A PARK CALLED VICTORIA... THAT THEY ALWAYZ TEAR TREES DOWN FROM THE PARK AND LEAVE THEM IN THE STREETS... I COULDNT STOP LAUGHIN WHEN HE TOLD ME THAT... THEM FOOS BANG ON MOTHER NATURE LMFAO... I WANT TO SEE THOSE FOOS STEP IN OLD TOWN CUCAMONGA WHERE KINGS R AT... STEP OUT ON SUNKIST WHERE OVS IS AT... GO OUT TO FONTANA WHERE THE HOMIES FROM SS CHINGONES R AT ON CITRUS AVE... THOSE FOOS WOULD BE SCARED SHIT LESS....

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... 1222895906
THIS LINK RIGHT HERE IS FROM A WHITE BOY NAMED DAVID STANELY... CLAIMS HES MEXICAN... AND HES THE ONE WHO STARTED UP THAT WANNABE LIL GANG "SBK 13"(SUR BANGIN' KLICKA) LOOK AT WHAT A WEENIE HE LOOKS LIKE
i knoe that the SBK in SA the K was i think 4 Kings but wutevrs I really dont give a fukk

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 10th, 2005, 12:00 pm

leftcoast wrote:lol @ these squares gettin mad because i dissed the sorry ass IE :cry: ruthlessbone bone thugs n harmony career been over, u need to get over it
u gettin all yo iinfo from streetgangs and allhood goin around talkin about sorry ass IE when nobody cares, u still mad the ECC used to slap u and yo cousin up?

gauge 12 stay off the nutts chump, yo city will never be known outside of ie :lol: i know it hurts

:lol: At this lil nigga typing behind his keyboard acting hard :lol: What city you tryin to be from now? Oakland, Richmond or Watts??? You still tryin to be a baby Loc? :lol: My city not known outside the IE??Don't get shit twisted Homeboy niggaz be knowin about my city for a LONG time little mark ass kids like you ain't up on shit ....Fools always be hating on my City :lol: Like I said before come through and act the same way you act while you type on yo keyboard, W/S Nigga see how long you'll live busta ass nigga.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 10th, 2005, 2:10 pm

:lol: :lol: is u for real? nigga i dont give a fuc about yo sorry ass city full of Mexicans nigga i'll just go to messico if i wanna c all that, i act like this 24-7 all day every day nigga i been thru yo city walked up and slapped niggaz in the face, niggaz shitted in they drawz an bowed down like they always do
recognize a real nigga when he on yo screen loc :evil:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 10th, 2005, 3:27 pm

leftcoast wrote::lol: :lol: is u for real? nigga i dont give a fuc about yo sorry ass city full of Mexicans nigga i'll just go to messico if i wanna c all that, i act like this 24-7 all day every day nigga i been thru yo city walked up and slapped niggaz in the face, niggaz shitted in they drawz an bowed down like they always do

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: At that Recongnizing a real nigga while online BullSh1t.... nigga all yo comments you be postin have me Rollin like a muthafucca LOL.. you must be a lil 12 year old mark nigga sittin on a high chair typing all this bullsh11t..... LOL at you Walking through the Westside and Slappin niggaz :lol: You ain't gone no where and done that shit mark nigga... come through the PJ's, Cali Gardens or Delman Heights and try doing that shit....you will come out in a body bag nigga.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 10th, 2005, 3:49 pm

leftcoast wrote::nigga i been thru yo city walked up and slapped niggaz in the face, niggaz shitted in they drawz an bowed down like they always do

LOL again @ "lefttoast" from Oakland, Richmond and Twatts :lol: and @ slappin niggaz on the Westside :lol:

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 10th, 2005, 11:47 pm

i dont give a fuc about yo weak ass projects or neighborhood, i'm a grown ass man i will go wherever the fuc i wanna go and do wutever the fuc i wanna do and if somebody got a problem with that then they ass gon no longer exist u undastands me muthafuca? thats right

tell the whole westside eastside north and south of san bernadino to suc my big fat ass long ass swole ass muthafucin DICK 8============================D :o open wide trick

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 11th, 2005, 11:48 am

RuthlessBone wrote:Damn thats crazy. I knew some girl who lived in Cuca King'S Varrio, she said NAW gang had been coming around lately trying to shoot up houses but never hit anyone yet. but now all this has happpened. right 25th street...man what were they thinking going in there??

hate to see it go down like that......
SHIT "NAW" seriously bangs? lol I mean of course they did it wrong, by getting messed up like that, but still, I thought it was just a bunch of high school kids playing "gangster dress up" because most of the NAW fools I met were like that, never scrapped in their life.

That's crazy.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 11th, 2005, 12:08 pm

I_ShyBoy_E wrote:ABOUT 3 DAYZ AGO A BRAWL BROKE OUT... IN OLD TOWN PARK IN CUCAMONGA... IT WAS CUCA KINGS VS SOME BLACK FOOS... EVENTUALLY THE MAYATES STEPPED FOOT IN THE WRONG VARRIO... THEY GOT THEIR ASS BEAT... SO 2 OF THE BLACK FOOS WENT AFTER SOME OF THOSE FOOS THAT BEAT THEIR ASS... AS SOON AS THEY TURNED THE CORNER THEIR CAR GOT SHOT UP... 20 ROUNDS WERE FIRED INTO THE CAR... ONE OF THE BLACK FOOS DIED... AND THE OTHER ONE OF COURSE SURVIVED... PRIOR TO THIS GANG SHOOT FROM CUCA KING MEMBERS... I GUESS THEY SHOT UP SOME BLACK FOOS HOUSE AND KILLED HIM... CUCA KINGS IS MAKIN A NAME AGAIN... AND WHO EVER THOUGHT THAT RANCHO CUCAMONGA WAS A SAFE PLACE TO RAISE UR CHILDREN LOL
Still, outside of those places, Rancho really is a good place to raise kids. The best places are the ones around good schools, like around Rancho Cucamonga HS and Los Osos.

lexmark6364
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lexmark6364 » February 18th, 2007, 12:43 am

hav any of u heard shit about etiwanda high its on the border of fontana

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » April 13th, 2007, 8:36 pm

DOOBIE'S BACK wrote:YOU ARE JUST A NETBANGING GROUPIE. HARD TO SWALLOW HUH? BLACKS GETTING BING-BOPPED-BOOMED AROUND ALL OVER CALIFORNIA. STAY BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER "CYBER GANGSTER" GROW UP AND WHEN YOU CAN FACE FACTS, THEN COME BACK. USHER LOOK-A-LIKES :lol:

no its bing boom bopp! lol

im black and ill keep it real the bloods and crips glory days are over and will never return and these niggas will continue to kill each other while the mexicans do the same thing,blacks f-cked up for the simple fact that over the years they concentrated ther hate on each other and that shit super back fired

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » April 13th, 2007, 8:38 pm

and whats up with peopel dissin rancho cuamonga and callin the city gay? what is gay kuz it aint like pacoima or watts? man f-ck the BS i like that dman city dont pay the gang shit no mind altho i must say fontana,ontario and rancho cucamonga aint fuckin with palmdale or lancaster PERIOD! lol.

and somebody mentioned redlands on here, ther should be a redland piru
lol that doesnt sound too bad at all lol,shit i heard ther was a piru gang in downey

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 13th, 2007, 11:25 pm

SEKRET wrote:and whats up with peopel dissin rancho cuamonga and callin the city gay? what is gay kuz it aint like pacoima or watts? man f-ck the BS i like that dman city dont pay the gang shit no mind altho i must say fontana,ontario and rancho cucamonga aint fuckin with palmdale or lancaster PERIOD! lol.

and somebody mentioned redlands on here, ther should be a redland piru
lol that doesnt sound too bad at all lol,shit i heard ther was a piru gang in downey
Cuca and Ontario are OG though..They go way back. To me Palmdale is more like a Moreno Valley..A hot ass desert with a mix of different people.

And Redlands Piru? No their shouldn't ever be one. That would shit would just be dumb.

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » April 15th, 2007, 11:46 am

hot ass desert? i mean i guess but just kuz rancho and ontario and fontana goe way back dont mean sh-t. lancaster alone is more dangerous then all 3 of those cities and thats just being deas honest. and people givin cuka kings and dog patch props just bekuz they 2 old ass gangs that aint went no where talkin about they holdin it down, yeah thats exactly what they doin holdin it down be just puttin lil niggas on but them gangs aint makin no noise and they both aint got no real enemies they just some kool as mexicans, matter fact i talked to some blackdude that had freinds from cuka dogpath he said they was kool as fuck and they had his back

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » April 15th, 2007, 11:47 am

but seriously tho yall leave rancho cucamonga alone i like that city man lol

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 15th, 2007, 12:50 pm

Cucamonga IS a safe ass city...

Fontana is about just as dangerous as Lancaster. Depends what part.

I don't know of any hoods in Lancaster or Palmdale that are as notorious as OVS BA's though...

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » April 15th, 2007, 4:43 pm

How old is Cuca Dog Patch, cuz there is a Dog Patch in LA that is old as fuck.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 15th, 2007, 6:52 pm

I don't really think Cuca DP is that old...Cuca Kings I believe is much older than CDP. and I'm sure the LA DP is older than Cuca's DP

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » April 15th, 2007, 7:10 pm

If thats the case.Then maybe the DXP in Cuca has origins in LA.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 15th, 2007, 7:12 pm

Yea I hear people say that alot but so far nobody has really come out and confirmed it.

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » April 15th, 2007, 7:20 pm

Do you have an idea when these foos came about 60s 70s 80s?

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » April 15th, 2007, 8:22 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:Cucamonga IS a safe ass city...

I don't know of any hoods in Lancaster or Palmdale that are as notorious as OVS BA's though...
the truth is ontario varrio sur and black angels are more dangerous then any gang in the antelope valley(palmdale lancatser) but the living condition out here is just alot worst. buts a whole lot of gangs and crews in the av

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » April 16th, 2007, 10:16 am

Killjoy is that you??? LOL.....the high desert/antelope valley is weak as fukk there aint nothin notorious up there. Just a bunch of high school click bangin ass niggas and a gang of city niggas you puttin WAAAAY to much extras on that gotdamn desert homie

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » April 16th, 2007, 1:23 pm

im not puttin extras im being honest, still i call the place disneyland dont get it twisted

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » April 16th, 2007, 2:25 pm

SEKRET wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:Cucamonga IS a safe ass city...

the truth is ontario varrio sur and black angels are more dangerous then any gang in the antelope valley(palmdale lancatser) but the living condition out here is just alot worst. buts a whole lot of gangs and crews in the av
I WAS JUST IN PALMDALE IT SEEMED LIKE EVERYBODY WAS TWEAKED OFF METH OUT THERE I SAW A FEW FOOLS AND SOME 10TH ST.GRAFFITI,BUT MOSTLY TWEAKERS

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » April 16th, 2007, 3:17 pm

its alot of those out here to lol

ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ChicanoPride » May 23rd, 2007, 11:13 am

I SAY LETS ROUND UP ALL THESE KIDZ FROM CUCA AND DROP THEM OFF IN THE GRIMIEST AREAS IN WATTS AND COMPTON, LOL... SEE IF ANYONE OF THEM SURVIVE... :wink:

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » May 23rd, 2007, 11:28 am

ChicanoPride wrote:I SAY LETS ROUND UP ALL THESE KIDZ FROM CUCA AND DROP THEM OFF IN THE GRIMIEST AREAS IN WATTS AND COMPTON, LOL... SEE IF ANYONE OF THEM SURVIVE... :wink:
they wouldnt stand a chance.

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » May 23rd, 2007, 12:45 pm

ChicanoPride wrote:I SAY LETS ROUND UP ALL THESE KIDZ FROM CUCA AND DROP THEM OFF IN THE GRIMIEST AREAS IN WATTS AND COMPTON, LOL... SEE IF ANYONE OF THEM SURVIVE... :wink:

If your reffering to Rancho Cucamonga, and I'll say these other similar cities like Upland, Montclair and Alta Loma, I'll agree with you.

but as for the varrio CUCAMONGA KINGS, I think that would be a different story.

I cant speak on CUCA DOG PATCH, i dont know too much about them.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”