Soo Woo?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Soo Woo?

Unread post by N9ne » November 20th, 2003, 1:09 pm

I know damu's say soo woo as a way to hit people up ...but where did it come from?? lol..thats been on my mind a cool minute!

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Soo Woo?

Unread post by E`S`T » November 20th, 2003, 9:00 pm

I thought it was "Woop Woop"..maybe I'm wrong?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » November 20th, 2003, 9:39 pm

it is NOT "soo woo"

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » November 20th, 2003, 11:47 pm

then what is it

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » November 20th, 2003, 11:49 pm

woop woop

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » November 23rd, 2003, 2:16 am

damus be swayin swooo wooo , especially them mafia lane niggaz

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » November 24th, 2003, 7:45 pm

alonso wrote:it is NOT "soo woo"
than what is it? because what i've heard sounds a lot similar to "soo woo"..also mack 10 and the resevoir dogs gotta song entitled "S.O.O W.O.O"....

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » November 24th, 2003, 9:31 pm

Boo Yaa tribe says the same thing

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 9th, 2004, 1:03 pm

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

L..M..P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by L..M..P » March 9th, 2004, 2:22 pm

Center Park Bloods say "SuWhooooP"..I know that.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » March 9th, 2004, 2:35 pm

i know 20nhb been know to say that too

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 9th, 2004, 5:34 pm

STREETGANG111 wrote:Bloods say both woop woop & soo woo. But from what I heard Bloods usualy SOOO WOOO when Crips are there hood, it's a call to let them know to get ready it's about to go down. But the woop woop is done more by the Bloods in Inglewood that woop woop, is an Inglewood thang but and most commonly used. By the CMG's, IFG's, QSB's, CPF's, DLB's since they clicked with the Mafias, and so on.
Well on this one homie you have it alittle backwards bloods say or use to say woop woop but now the term is SOO WOO and this is mainly a Inglwood saying and it is not use to alert other homies when crips are around because you are going to know if somebody dont belong to your hood or not and you are going to know when Crips are rolling through and that is when you mainly whistle to alert the homies and usually the RU's from Inglewood, to carson, and Compton usually say the term SOO WOO some Damu's say it but usually the RU's say it.

ShawdiiBlackout

Unread post by ShawdiiBlackout » March 9th, 2004, 6:00 pm

I say woop woopwhen i see a fellow homie

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 9th, 2004, 6:10 pm

Ace2 wrote:
STREETGANG111 wrote:Bloods say both woop woop & soo woo. But from what I heard Bloods usualy SOOO WOOO when Crips are there hood, it's a call to let them know to get ready it's about to go down. But the woop woop is done more by the Bloods in Inglewood that woop woop, is an Inglewood thang but and most commonly used. By the CMG's, IFG's, QSB's, CPF's, DLB's since they clicked with the Mafias, and so on.
Well on this one homie you have it alittle backwards bloods say or use to say woop woop but now the term is SOO WOO and this is mainly a Inglwood saying and it is not use to alert other homies when crips are around because you are going to know if somebody dont belong to your hood or not and you are going to know when Crips are rolling through and that is when you mainly whistle to alert the homies and usually the RU's from Inglewood, to carson, and Compton usually say the term SOO WOO some Damu's say it but usually the RU's say it.
HEY YO ACE I WAS DENA THE OTHER DAY AND SOME FOOLS ON THE STREET WAS MAD DOGGIN. SO I SLOWED UP TO SEE IF THEY HAD A PROBLEM. THEY DIDNT SAY NOTHIN BUT WHEN I GOT DOWN THE STREET I HEARD THE NIGGAS SENDIN SOO WOOS AT ME. I WAS LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF. SO RUS IS ONLY REALLY SAYIN THAT? I GUESS THEM LANES LIKE IT 3. I STILL CANT FIGURE WHAT THAT SH*T SUPPOSE TO MEAN BUT IT DONT OFFEND ME ANYWAY....

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 9th, 2004, 7:04 pm

Pasa wrote:
Ace2 wrote:
HEY YO ACE I WAS DENA THE OTHER DAY AND SOME FOOLS ON THE STREET WAS MAD DOGGIN. SO I SLOWED UP TO SEE IF THEY HAD A PROBLEM. THEY DIDNT SAY NOTHIN BUT WHEN I GOT DOWN THE STREET I HEARD THE NIGGAS SENDIN SOO WOOS AT ME. I WAS LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF. SO RUS IS ONLY REALLY SAYIN THAT? I GUESS THEM LANES LIKE IT 3. I STILL CANT FIGURE WHAT THAT SH*T SUPPOSE TO MEAN BUT IT DONT OFFEND ME ANYWAY....
Yea pasa I really dont hear other Damu's say it and i have been around other bloods and when they heard it they are like you what the hell does that mean and to tell you the truth I really dont know where it came from or how it got started but all i know is that most of the Ru's and damu's in Inglewood say it and it has cross over to the carson ru's and compton ru's but i guess it is catching on in Pasadena too.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 9th, 2004, 7:57 pm

I AM HERE TO SET THE RECORD STRIGHT... THE WORD "SU WHOOP" IS A WORD FROM MY UNDERSTANDING IS FROM THE COUNTY JAIL TO the PEN. MOST BLOOD'S WOULD ENTER INTO A JAIL AND NOT BE ABLE TO FIND ANY HOMIES OR FELLO BLOOD'S. SOME BLOOD WOULD GO DOWN THE ROW "BAKER,DENVER,CHARLE, AND SO ON" AND WALK RIGHT INTO CELL'S WITH CRIP'S. IN ORDER TO STOP ALL OF THAT FROM GOING ON THEY MADE UP A CALL IT WHICH OTHER RU'S WILL BE ABLE TO I.D. WITH THEM. WHEN THIS CALL IS MADE IT COULD MEAN A COUPLE THING'S
1. IT COULD MEAN S.O.S. "THE ESA OR THE CRIP AE TRIPING"
2. IT COULD MEAN WHATS UP HOMIE, THERE IS SOME RU'S ON THIS ROW.
3. SOME TIME'S WHEN THERE IS A LOT OF BLOOD ON ONE ROW THEY GO CRAZY AND LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS BEING HELD DOWN BY SOME BLOOD'S AND IF YOUR A CRIP MOST LIKELY NOT ALL THE TIME BUT MOST LIKELY. YOU REALY DONT WANT TO BE ON THAT ROW. {WONT RUN INTO NO HOMIES JUST ENIMES}

THIS IS WHAT I SEEN WITH MY OWN EYE'S SO THIS ANIT NO MADE UP SHIT CUZZZ I HAVE DONE HARD TIME YEAR'S IN THE PEN.

CRIP'S HAVE A CALL TO MOSTLY WHISLE BUT THE WATTS NIGGA'S MADE UP A TIGHT ONE AND THE COMPTON NIGGAS HAVE A TIGHT ONE TO I MIGHT NOT SPELL THEM RIGHT BUT THEM NIGGA KNOW WHAT I MEAN

IF YOU HIT THE ROW AND YOU FROM P.J. WATTS THEY YEIL "HURRR DE HURRR"
" COMPTON AND YOU A CRIP THEY YEIL "EEERRRBBBBA" SOUND'S LIKE HOW THE DIRTY SOUTH SAY'S "HERB" WITH OUT THE 'H' EEEEERRRRRRRBBBBBBB

I HIT THE ROW I SAY "CRRRRIIIPPPP" OR I AM JUST ON Q DONT SAY SHIT!!!!! BUT MOST OF THE TIME I AM CUMMING OUT THE HOLE OR THE SHOE AND I REALY DONT GIVE A FUCCC...... DONT BE LIKE ME CUZZZ YOU NOT LIKE ME......
RAYMOND OUT !!!!! THATS THE FACT'S AT LEAST MY FACT ANYBODY DISAGREE LET ME KNOE LOC

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 9th, 2004, 10:25 pm

Ace2 wrote:
ACE2 YOUR HOMEYS WERE ON THIS DVD CALLED “BANGED OUT” GIVING IT UP…REDRUM WAS SAYIN SOOOOO WOOOOOO, AND CALLIN IT THE DOGG WHISTLE…YALL NIGGAS WAS REPPIN IT 2 THE FULLEST 2…REDRUM WAS SPELLIN OUT PIRU with HIS HANDS…U PEEPED THIS DOGG??..IF NOT ASK YA HOMEYS…ON ME…I’VE GOT IT…

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 9th, 2004, 10:38 pm

TomTom wrote:
Ace2 wrote:
ACE2 YOUR HOMEYS WERE ON THIS DVD CALLED “BANGED OUT” GIVING IT UP…REDRUM WAS SAYIN SOOOOO WOOOOOO, AND CALLIN IT THE DOGG WHISTLE…YALL NIGGAS WAS REPPIN IT 2 THE FULLEST 2…REDRUM WAS SPELLIN OUT PIRU with HIS HANDS…U PEEPED THIS DOGG??..IF NOT ASK YA HOMEYS…ON ME…I’VE GOT IT…
I have not p the tape yet but I know about it but i was told that only Red rum was representing from the hood at the end of it so there is a few more well i will go to blockbuster and rent it and P how it is.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 10th, 2004, 7:57 am

YEAH THERE WAS FEW MORE OF THEM ON THERR….ONE WAS STRAPPED DOWN CLOWNIN with THIS KID AND THANGS….THEY HAD THE LIL BOY HITTING UP YO HOOD..IT’S COOL…BUT YEAH IT WAS AT THE END…

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 10th, 2004, 8:55 am

TomTom wrote:YEAH THERE WAS FEW MORE OF THEM ON THERR….ONE WAS STRAPPED DOWN CLOWNIN with THIS KID AND THANGS….THEY HAD THE LIL BOY HITTING UP YO HOOD..IT’S COOL…BUT YEAH IT WAS AT THE END…
HOW IS THAT COOL......I WONDER HOW COOL IT WOULD BE IF THEY SHOWED THAT KID'S HEAD BEING BLOWN OFF RIGHT AFTER HE GOT DONE THROWING THEM GANG SIGN'S UP...... THAT REALY HAPPEN'S WHEN YOU REALY BANGING......NOT ALL THIS DVD SH@#.....ALL YALL CAN DO IS RENT SOME -GANG BANGING DVD- BUT CANT RENT NO DVD ON YOUR CULTURE "BLACK CULTURE 'HISTORY'... I SEE WHERE YOUR HEAD IS AT THO...... THINK OUT SIDE THE BOX'S .......

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 10th, 2004, 11:01 am

MY FRIEND I STAY UP ON MY BLACK HISTORY PIMP-SUIT…WHERE I’M FROM IN THE MIDWEST/DIRTY SOUTH IS WHERE ALL THIS RACISM STARTED HOMEY…I PARTICIPATED IN RACE FIGHTS ON LOCKDOWN with PUNK AZZ RACIST ARYANS…RIGHT BSIDE CRIPS,BLOODS, MUSLIMS ETC…..I HAVE LIFE LONG WOUNDS 2 PROVE THIS 2….ALL MY LIFE WE’VE FOUGHT THOSE FOOLS 2….OUT HERE WHERE RED-NECK WHITES HATE BLACKS, MEXICANS, AND INDIANS PIMP-SUIT AND WILL KIIL U..I HAVE FAMILY WHO HAVE BEEN KILT BY RACIST WHITES SO DON’T COME AT ME WITH THAT B.S…..NIGGA IF U WAS ON YO BLACK HISTORY U WOULDN’T BE ALL TRYNA RYDE ON OTHER STRONG BLACK BRAHS THAT WHERE THE OTHER COLOR:INSTEAD U’D BE, RIDIN with THEM…BLOOD, CRIP ETC….BUT I UNDERSTAND IT’S A DIFFERENT BALL GAME IN CALI……BUT PLAYA DON’T EVER SPEAK ON SOMETHIN THAT U REALLY AINT KNOWIN BOUT PIMP-SUIT….COME DOWN HERR AND FIND OUT WHAT REAL RACISM IS ALL BOUT….OUT HERE BLACKS AND MEXICANS ARE COOL AND WE’RE TRYNA GET BACK LIKE THAT WITH THE INDIANS….

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: SO WHAT!

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 10th, 2004, 1:09 pm

What do you know about your history malcom x, nat turner, you dont know shi@ about your history.. what you know about slavery and how yall ni99a's down south leting those white boy spook you..... nigga please let somebody calll a black a nigger out here in L.A. IF HE ANIT NO COP then he is as good as dead. And in some case's cop's get bucked to. you are a african black man.....read a lil of this brother and find out who you realy are cuzzz i know....i am a black man i cant change that.. Like how these soft ass cat's be dicc riding differnt hood's and then switch up... the whole thing was about SU WHOOP but now fu@# that SO WHAT this CCCRRRIIIPPP.....
IF YOU CANT READ THIS THEN YOU DONT KNOW SHIT !!!!!

Akolahee Ngorulahi kukosaa Ngarambangandu? (Mpoto)
Je, haupo uwezekano Ngorulahi akatosheka na Ngarambangandu kukosa? (Swahili)

????????? POST THE REPLY

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 10th, 2004, 4:58 pm

MY FRIEND THELOC….IT HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH BEING PUNKED BY WHITEBOYS….IF YA MUST KNOW I’VE SOCKED OUT PLENTY IN MY TIMES OVER THIS MESS…HOWEVER WHITE OR BLACK IF A CAT STEPS 2 U AND SHOOTS U DEAD THEN IT DON’T MATTER WHERE U’R FROM PIMP-SUIT…U’RE DEAD!!!!…WHAT U THINK CAUZE U BANG IT MAKES U INVINCIBLE 2 BULLETS PIMPIIN…NOT BY FAR….THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN DAILY OVER THE NATION….AND ON THE SWAHILI…THAT WAS COOL DOGG…I LIKE 2 SEE MY BLACK FOLKS UP ON THEY SWAHILI…I’M ACTAULLY TRYNA GET A CLASS ON SWAHILI SO I CAN UNDERSTAND IT 2 THE FULLEST PIMP-SUIT..BUT AS FAR AS WHITE BOYS PUNKIN NIGGAS….THAT’S NOT THE CASE…ANYBODY CAN BE TOUCHED…NO MATTER HOW HARD U THINK U ARE PIMP-JUCE!!

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 11th, 2004, 9:31 am

THALOCPASADENA wrote:
TomTom wrote:YEAH THERE WAS FEW MORE OF THEM ON THERR….ONE WAS STRAPPED DOWN CLOWNIN with THIS KID AND THANGS….THEY HAD THE LIL BOY HITTING UP YO HOOD..IT’S COOL…BUT YEAH IT WAS AT THE END…
HOW IS THAT COOL......I WONDER HOW COOL IT WOULD BE IF THEY SHOWED THAT KID'S HEAD BEING BLOWN OFF RIGHT AFTER HE GOT DONE THROWING THEM GANG SIGN'S UP...... THAT REALY HAPPEN'S WHEN YOU REALY BANGING......NOT ALL THIS DVD SH@#.....ALL YALL CAN DO IS RENT SOME -GANG BANGING DVD- BUT CANT RENT NO DVD ON YOUR CULTURE "BLACK CULTURE 'HISTORY'... I SEE WHERE YOUR HEAD IS AT THO...... THINK OUT SIDE THE BOX'S .......

LOL DONT TRIP CUZZ. U KNOW THAT NIGGA LIL TOM IS JUST SOME SQUARE JAWED GROUPIE. LET EM HAVE HIS FUN... :lol:

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 11th, 2004, 9:40 am

TomTom wrote:MY FRIEND I STAY UP ON MY BLACK HISTORY PIMP-SUIT…WHERE I’M FROM IN THE MIDWEST/DIRTY SOUTH IS WHERE ALL THIS RACISM STARTED HOMEY…I PARTICIPATED IN RACE FIGHTS ON LOCKDOWN with PUNK AZZ RACIST ARYANS…RIGHT BSIDE CRIPS,BLOODS, MUSLIMS ETC…..I HAVE LIFE LONG WOUNDS 2 PROVE THIS 2….ALL MY LIFE WE’VE FOUGHT THOSE FOOLS 2….OUT HERE WHERE RED-NECK WHITES HATE BLACKS, MEXICANS, AND INDIANS PIMP-SUIT AND WILL KIIL U..I HAVE FAMILY WHO HAVE BEEN KILT BY RACIST WHITES SO DON’T COME AT ME WITH THAT B.S…..NIGGA IF U WAS ON YO BLACK HISTORY U WOULDN’T BE ALL TRYNA RYDE ON OTHER STRONG BLACK BRAHS THAT WHERE THE OTHER COLOR:INSTEAD U’D BE, RIDIN with THEM…BLOOD, CRIP ETC….BUT I UNDERSTAND IT’S A DIFFERENT BALL GAME IN CALI……BUT PLAYA DON’T EVER SPEAK ON SOMETHIN THAT U REALLY AINT KNOWIN BOUT PIMP-SUIT….COME DOWN HERR AND FIND OUT WHAT REAL RACISM IS ALL BOUT….OUT HERE BLACKS AND MEXICANS ARE COOL AND WE’RE TRYNA GET BACK LIKE THAT WITH THE INDIANS….

BOY PLEASE U THINK U KNOW HISTORY CAUSE U FOUGHT with SOME RACIST WHITE BOYS? DO U EVEN KNOW WHY THEY HATE U? AND DUMMIE RACISM DIDNT START IN THE MIDWEST. FOOL IT STARTED BEFORE BLACKS EVEN GOT HERE IN AMERICA. WE WERE BROUGHT HERE REMEMBER? OH AND I BET U DONT EVEN KNOW THAT SYMBOL THAT THOSE RACIST REDNECKS ARE RUNNIN AROUND with (SWASTIKA) IS REALLY A SYMBOL THAT ORIGINATES WITH BLACK CULTURE. ANCIENT EGYPTIAN TO BE EXACT. IT GETS MUCH DEEPER LIL SQUARE HOMIE. LIKE IT WAS SAID BEFORE FOOL THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. READ SOME BOOKS AND FIND OUT WHAT TRUE RACISM IS ALL ABOUT BEFORE U GET TO RUNNIN YO MOUTH AND MAKIN YOSELF LOOK EVEN MORE FOOLISH THAN U ALREADY DO... :roll: :P

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 11th, 2004, 10:34 am

HOMEY I KNOW ALL BOUT THE ORIGINS OF THE SWASTIKA….AND LIKE I SAID…WHEN SLAVERY POPPED OFF IT WAS PREDOMINATLY IN THE SOUTH, AND MIDWEST REGION…THIS IS WHERE THE LARGEST CONTIGENCIES OF BLACKS RESIDE….IN THE MIDWEST, AND SOUTH HOMEY….IT’S KINDA FUNNY THO….IF I’M A SQUARE HOW COME U’VE BEEN RIDIN MY DICK ER SINCE THE “C-WALK” POST….???..REAL RIDAS DON’T SWEAT SQUARES REMEMBER…LOL..BUT EVER SINCE I GOT ON YA AZZ U AND YA GIRL THELOC HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ME AROUND ERY POST STUDYING MY WORDS….LOL….U NIGGAS WASN’T LYING WHEN U SAID “WE CAN MAKE U FAMOUS”, CAUZE U’VE JUST DONE THAT BY FOLLOWING ME AROUND ERY POST TRYNA TALK SH-T…LOL….I’VE XPOSED BOTH OF U ALL AND I ASSUME HURT YA FEELINGS SO NO U’RE FOLLOWING ME AROUND STUDYING MY WORDS 2 COME BACK WITH SOME SH-T 2 TALK….GET OFF MY DICK AND WORRY BOUT THE PDL’S HOMEY….LOL..I SPOKE MY PART IN THAT POST AND LEFT IT ALONE….YALL STILL POSTIN ON THAT ONE TALKING SH-T….LOL…U NIGGAS IS PUNKS RUNNIN BEHIND GUNS…THE DAY U LOSE YOUR STRAP IS THE DAY 2 CEASE 2 EXIST….@THELOC….NIGGA U THE WEAKEST ONE….I’VE SEEN STR8 THRU U DOGG….WASN’T THAT U THAT GOT “HOMEY CHECKED” FOR SPELLING THE WORD “NIGGA” LIKE “NIGGER”???…C’MON FOLKS I KNOW YALL REMEMBER THAT POST…YEAH YA BOY CHECKED U BOUT YO SPELLING AND ALL U DID WAS CORRECT IT AS IF HE WAS YOUR TEACHER AND U WERE HIS PUPIL TRYNA LEARN THE GAME….LOL…SO THE MORE U FOLLOW A “SQUARE” AROUND ASK YOURSELF….IF I’M A RIDAH WHY AM I SWEATIN A “SQAURE”?????….LOL…I’VE WASHED MY HANDS WITH THIS ONE ALSO…GET YA PAPER YA DIG!!!

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 11th, 2004, 10:56 am

TomTom wrote:HOMEY I KNOW ALL BOUT THE ORIGINS OF THE SWASTIKA….AND LIKE I SAID…WHEN SLAVERY POPPED OFF IT WAS PREDOMINATLY IN THE SOUTH, AND MIDWEST REGION…THIS IS WHERE THE LARGEST CONTIGENCIES OF BLACKS RESIDE….IN THE MIDWEST, AND SOUTH HOMEY….IT’S KINDA FUNNY THO….IF I’M A SQUARE HOW COME U’VE BEEN RIDIN MY DICK ER SINCE THE “C-WALK” POST….???..REAL RIDAS DON’T SWEAT SQUARES REMEMBER…LOL..BUT EVER SINCE I GOT ON YA AZZ U AND YA GIRL THELOC HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ME AROUND ERY POST STUDYING MY WORDS….LOL….U NIGGAS WASN’T LYING WHEN U SAID “WE CAN MAKE U FAMOUS”, CAUZE U’VE JUST DONE THAT BY FOLLOWING ME AROUND ERY POST TRYNA TALK SH-T…LOL….I’VE XPOSED BOTH OF U ALL AND I ASSUME HURT YA FEELINGS SO NO U’RE FOLLOWING ME AROUND STUDYING MY WORDS 2 COME BACK WITH SOME SH-T 2 TALK….GET OFF MY DICK AND WORRY BOUT THE PDL’S HOMEY….LOL..I SPOKE MY PART IN THAT POST AND LEFT IT ALONE….YALL STILL POSTIN ON THAT ONE TALKING SH-T….LOL…U NIGGAS IS PUNKS RUNNIN BEHIND GUNS…THE DAY U LOSE YOUR STRAP IS THE DAY 2 CEASE 2 EXIST….@THELOC….NIGGA U THE WEAKEST ONE….I’VE SEEN STR8 THRU U DOGG….WASN’T THAT U THAT GOT “HOMEY CHECKED” FOR SPELLING THE WORD “NIGGA” LIKE “NIGGER”???…C’MON FOLKS I KNOW YALL REMEMBER THAT POST…YEAH YA BOY CHECKED U BOUT YO SPELLING AND ALL U DID WAS CORRECT IT AS IF HE WAS YOUR TEACHER AND U WERE HIS PUPIL TRYNA LEARN THE GAME….LOL…SO THE MORE U FOLLOW A “SQUARE” AROUND ASK YOURSELF….IF I’M A RIDAH WHY AM I SWEATIN A “SQAURE”?????….LOL…I’VE WASHED MY HANDS WITH THIS ONE ALSO…GET YA PAPER YA DIG!!!
LOL YEA ALL THAT SOUNDS REAL CUTE HOW U WANNA TWIST YO REALITY UP LIKE U THE ONE BEIN FOLLOWED ROUND HERE. IF U LOOK AROUND FOOL U GONE SEE ME ALL THRU THIS SITE AND HELL YEA IT AINT JUST A PUNK LIKE U I'M CHECCIN. I'M CHECCIN A GANG OF FOOLS JUST LIKE U, SPEAKIN UP ON THANGS THEY HAVENT A CLUE ABOUT AND THANGS THEY AINT EVEN LIVIN SO DONT FEEL SPECIAL. ONLY TIME U SEE ME ON HERE IS WHEN I'M AT WORK AND ITS ALL TOO EASY TO SIT HERE AND CLOWN LIL DUMMIES LIKE U JUST TO MAKE THE TIME PASS QUICCER. WHEN THE WORKDAY IS OVER U CAN CATCH ME IN TRAFFIC. HYPOCRITICAL ASS NIGGA U AINT LEFT ANYTHING ALONE. U SAID THAT SOME TIME AGO THEN IN THE NEXT BREATH U STILL TALKIN SH*T. U R A FAKE. U R A PUFF DIDDY ASS NIGGA. IF ANYTHIN FOOL U MAKIN SURE U HAVE YOSELF WHERE WE ALREADY AT JUST SO U CAN SPEAK YO LIL 3 CENTS AND U KNOW U WILL GET CHECCED FOR IT. U FEELIN FAMOUS? LOL MORE POWER TO U. U DONT KNOW WHAT REAL RIDAS DO FOOL CAUSE U AINT ONE. U SOUND DUMB... :lol:
Last edited by Pasa on March 11th, 2004, 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 11th, 2004, 11:33 am

TomTom wrote:…U NIGGAS IS PUNKS RUNNIN BEHIND GUNS…THE DAY U LOSE YOUR STRAP IS THE DAY 2 CEASE 2 EXIST….@THELOC….NIGGA U THE WEAKEST ONE….I’VE SEEN STR8 THRU U DOGG….WASN’T THAT U THAT GOT “HOMEY CHECKED” FOR SPELLING THE WORD “NIGGA” LIKE “NIGGER”???…C’MON FOLKS I KNOW YALL REMEMBER THAT POST…YEAH YA BOY CHECKED U BOUT YO SPELLING AND ALL U DID WAS CORRECT IT AS IF HE WAS YOUR TEACHER AND U WERE HIS PUPIL TRYNA LEARN THE GAME….LOL…SO THE MORE U FOLLOW A “SQUARE” AROUND ASK YOURSELF….IF I’M A RIDAH WHY AM I SWEATIN A “SQAURE”?????….LOL…I’VE WASHED MY HANDS WITH THIS ONE ALSO…GET YA PAPER YA DIG!!!

OH AND THE ONLY SPEAKIN ON GUNS IS U LIL TOM THUMB. PHYSICALLY I ALREADY SPOKE ON THAT. I DONT THINK U'D WANNA GO THERE with ME AND THATS ON CRIP. PLUS NIGGA GET YA STORY STRAIGHT. I SAW THAT POST AND IT WAS THE HOMEBOY THAT CHECCED SOMEONE ON THAT NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. SEEMS LIKE U GET DUMBER THE MORE POSTS U PUT UP. MAYBE U SHOULD LAY OFF THE WEED, YA DIG...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 13th, 2004, 12:01 am

over hear in NY the bkloods sound iz "bllllaaaaaattttt"(the same sound that u Would make for a Gun that sprays mad bkullets one after another)
but When Crip hear that We say "killllaaaaaaa" riGht after
bllllllaaaaaaaatttttt killlllllaaaaaaaaaaaa(it's just like tellin out BK)

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 13th, 2004, 12:15 am

actually the swastika was first seen in China thousands of years ago.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » March 13th, 2004, 8:54 pm

TOMTOM...
Goes on with his mouth about punk ass aryans and then says he has life long injuries to prove it. Punks ride the rack and then get dealt with. If a man gets to his feet and gives it all he has, he aint no punk. Least how I recognize them. Everytime I see people talking hard on here I really wonder if they have been lockeed up in a level 3 or better. I kind of doubt it caise one thing I learned in there was to check your mouth and use you hands.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 14th, 2004, 10:25 am

MINIMUM-MEDIUM POTNA….JACKIE BRANNON CORRECTIONAL CENTER…. IT’S ON THE OTHER SIDE OF SUPER-MAX WALLS KNOWN SIMPLY AZZ “BIG MAC” (MCALESTER STATE PRISON”..SO KNOW IT WASN’T LEVEL 3 PIMP-JUCE….AND YES…WE WERE KNOCKIN PUNK AZZ ARYANS OUT PIMP-SUIT….!!!!!! WONDER NO MORE!!! AND U’RE RIGHT…IF A MAN GIVES HIS ALL HE AINT NO PUNK….I’VE LOST SKIFFLES B4 2 PIMP-JUCE….MY BIG BRO ALWAYS TOLD ME DON’T WORRY BOUT LOSING CAUZE THE ONLY CATS THAT DON’T LOSE ARE THE ONES THAT DON’T FIGHT…

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”