TRG-Tiny Rasckal Gang-LA,Fresno/Hamilton

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: TRG-Tiny Rasckal Gang-LA,Fresno/Hamilton

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 22nd, 2004, 9:47 pm

aye, that dude tiny...i heard of a tiny that came to holland, michicagn and started TRG over there..he got locked up for stabbing a guy and then got out..right after he got out he stabbed another guy and got locked up for a long time...is that the same Tiny?

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » August 27th, 2004, 6:28 pm

I think thats big Tiny.Theres 3 tinys in TRG..lil Tiny,big Tiny,and a Samoan Tiny.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 28th, 2004, 5:15 pm

iight thanks for the info

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 25th, 2004, 12:28 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:you have to search this site to find info on trg. And if you say you are Hispanic then you should know that TRG HATES Hispanics. They had a big ass war with ES Longo and WS Longo. My cousin got stabbed by the tiny roaches at a bus stop a while back. Long Beach and certain parts of Orange County and Northern Cali have clicks of tiny roaches. I think Dusty Loco knows alot about them. If he sees this hopefully he'll post some stuff. Anyways later
i can vouch for what s-doobie just said. however, in the past believe it or not, s-doobie - WSL USED to get along with TRG due to the a previous war that ESL and WSL had going int he early 1990s. the beef ended when trg and wsi clicked up -

peace

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 1st, 2004, 2:02 pm

L o n g B e a c h wrote:I heard about WSL being coo with Asians i thought it was just a bullshiet rumor...In the 80- early/mid90s..I didnt hear about WSI at all...until the late 90s.I didnt even know WSI existed back then.

when i was in middle school and jr. high during the early 90s the islanders were on-and-popping. i remember seeing them rumble with local boyz, sss, bbb, and longeros back when i was in middle school and jr. high. 33rd st and sugarcove boy clicks did most of the work back then. WSI has been around for a long time. they started off as a low-rider crew back in the 70's.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » October 2nd, 2004, 12:51 am

local boyz,sss,bbb...ive never heard of them..maybe because i sticced to the eastside and northside...didnt know much about the westside.The first time ive ever seen wsi was when they rolled down my alley with some trgs.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » September 26th, 2007, 4:34 pm

YearZero wrote:Hyper...I remember him,He was a dead man walking.He murdered alot of folks....he use to stay on my blocc.

Panik,TRG started in Long Beach in 83' I know a few of the 1st generations..Santa Ana TRG and Long Beach TRG are now beefing..forgot for what reason.
TRG and ABZ was originated started in Long Beach Cali also goes out to CBC and ST, and EFCC..those was the well known Cambodians gangs if u ask me back in the ole days , now they let any race get in that gang..i dunno about TRG started in Santa Ana thing??..haha.

Evilside Boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Evilside Boy » September 28th, 2007, 12:17 am

562booney wrote:
YearZero wrote:Hyper...I remember him,He was a dead man walking.He murdered alot of folks....he use to stay on my blocc.

Panik,TRG started in Long Beach in 83' I know a few of the 1st generations..Santa Ana TRG and Long Beach TRG are now beefing..forgot for what reason.
TRG and ABZ was originated started in Long Beach Cali also goes out to CBC and ST, and EFCC..those was the well known Cambodians gangs if u ask me back in the ole days , now they let any race get in that gang..i dunno about TRG started in Santa Ana thing??..haha.
TRG started in LB. the homies in Santa Ana claim they started that shit on Minnie street but we all know it started in ESLB.. this is comin from a Raskal

bobbyisdope

Unread post by bobbyisdope » November 27th, 2007, 10:49 pm

OMG
hyper was a g mang.
trg crazy.
this guy frm trg at my old school got messed up by some cbc.
he got beat with a wrech a bat and his own scooter now he paralyzed some bs.
i felt bad for him when i saw him i was like damn.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » December 26th, 2007, 5:44 pm

Did TRG really push weight in LA county jail on other asian gangs? Were other asian gangs dependent on TRG for protection? i came upon this TRG's myspace page. Listen to the song "U kno u cant see"

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » December 26th, 2007, 5:45 pm

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » December 28th, 2007, 3:49 pm

bobbyisdope wrote:OMG
hyper was a g mang.
trg crazy.
this guy frm trg at my old school got messed up by some cbc.
he got beat with a wrech a bat and his own scooter now he paralyzed some bs.
i felt bad for him when i saw him i was like damn.

yeh i know who you talkin about his names mack he can barely stand up byhimself shits wack

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dakine

Unread post by cb7red » January 3rd, 2008, 6:34 pm

whats the majority of suis

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ...

Unread post by 562booney » January 3rd, 2008, 11:58 pm

cb7red wrote:whats the majority of suis
mostly Lao

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » January 11th, 2008, 7:19 pm

i think theres alot of khmers as well

Evilside Boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Evilside Boy » January 22nd, 2008, 2:34 am

RIP to my nigga Hyper... RAIDERS

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » January 22nd, 2008, 4:31 pm

562_HOMIE wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:TRG is a huge gang in Long Beach. They have many sub gangs that puts in work for TRG. Sub Gangs like YCT (Young crazy thugs) IDK (dont know what the I stands for, but DK stands for donkey killer) and many others. I doubt TRG hates all hispanics. I have seen hispanics in TRG. They namely hate chongos. The TRG of today is no where near the TRG of the early 90's. The TRG of the early 90s were more blood thirsty. I have heard stories of a Rascal who made a homemade flamethrower and blasted it on a chongos face and stories of rascals who stabbed this one dude with a kitchen knife. The knife made a 5 inch deep cut at the top of his head. The TRG now are deep, but are a bunch of pussies
You couldn't be more right about TRG. YCT droped when they started beef w/ TRG because some bull$h!t w/ a girl who was connected to the both gangs. But to me what makes TRG seem so weak is before they were againts the Longeros by theirselves. Now it looks like TRG works for 20s when they were originally CK. It's kind of sad because I know a lot of homies (mexican/asian) who lost their brothers, cousins, best friends because of that pinche war. Most of them didn't even bang just for bein outside at the wrong time.
alrato
wats good wid the young crazy thugs, they branch off to start off their own gang?

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » January 29th, 2008, 2:56 am

YCT didn't drop yet some of em still bangin it and they back with TRG again,they use to beef over a stolen g-ride not a girl.

TRG works for 20s?

bonezABK
What city do you live in now?: tampa

Unread post by bonezABK » January 27th, 2009, 2:52 am

im reppin that grey rag but just moved to florida anyone know if theres trg in florida?? and im reppin that north V.A. TRG!!!

S.W.A.T. Guerilla
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by S.W.A.T. Guerilla » March 20th, 2009, 7:08 pm

Heard TRG be droppin them latin kings in Massachusets left and right

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 12th, 2009, 1:19 am

There was this Lao cat from trg with Laos on hiz head does anyone kno who thiz homie iz? I think he'z from Hamilton/ or San Bernardino.

SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HA

Unread post by SURAIDERO » May 16th, 2009, 4:57 am

I know TRG is gray rag in long beach...but I saw some foos from TRG Fresno and they were sportin a Phillies hats...Must be a Fresno thing..anybody know whats up why the Fresno Rasckals rock the P?

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » May 17th, 2009, 12:43 pm

SURAIDERO wrote:I know TRG is gray rag in long beach...but I saw some foos from TRG Fresno and they were sportin a Phillies hats...Must be a Fresno thing..anybody know whats up why the Fresno Rasckals rock the P?
Fresno TRG is grey too. I have no idea why they sportin the Phillies hats. Their long time rivals the Lao Boys sport the Phillies hats too. I've also seen Fresno ABZ sportin a lot of red and hangin out with Northside Lao Boys.

Shit is all a joke now.

AfireInside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Puente

Unread post by AfireInside » May 17th, 2009, 10:29 pm

A lot of people don't realize that althoughTRG have numbers, but from my experience as deep as they are. 50-75% are busters. Just from my personal experience, and no I'm not a hater from TRG's enemy hood.

pistolboi559
What city do you live in now?: fresno

Unread post by pistolboi559 » May 27th, 2009, 7:35 am

the war between TRG and ABz that happend a while back started because some ABZ shot one of the TRG's pregnant wife and killed her. thats shit was back and forth.no one knew this but the LB was in the mix to. At first the ABZ tried to use Some of the LB guns but wasnt able to get any. So they went to find thier own. when them roaches started to shot back LB got in the crossfire.Thats when LB got in it with the TRG. it was pretty big. everybodie was straped up during that time.No one knew lb was in it cause they did most of thier stuff on the dl. of course u have sometimes when u just see each other face to face and have to handle shit there like at a party

pistolboi559
What city do you live in now?: fresno

Unread post by pistolboi559 » May 27th, 2009, 7:47 am

northside lao boys only kick it with northside ABZ. that because both fresno LB AND ABZ originated in the north. northside LB and northside ABZ only kick it with each other.NSLB dont kick it with ESABZ And NSABZ dont kick it with WSLB. back then when they lived in the same hood they had each others back.During the same time TRG use to live in the same neighborhood too.they both went against them roaches.im talking about walking outside your door take a 10 to 20 second walk and ur in the other gangs territory. back in the 90's the north was hectic. back then they said more violence and murder happened in the north then the rest of fresno combined. fresno TRG originated in the north too. IF u ask any OG TRG LB or ABZ most if not all WIll tell u thier from the north. thier still a small war for the north back.but rite now NSLB run that neighborhood

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » May 27th, 2009, 8:29 am

pistolboi559 wrote:the war between TRG and ABz that happend a while back started because some ABZ shot one of the TRG's pregnant wife and killed her. thats shit was back and forth.no one knew this but the LB was in the mix to. At first the ABZ tried to use Some of the LB guns but wasnt able to get any. So they went to find thier own. when them roaches started to shot back LB got in the crossfire.Thats when LB got in it with the TRG. it was pretty big. everybodie was straped up during that time.No one knew lb was in it cause they did most of thier stuff on the dl. of course u have sometimes when u just see each other face to face and have to handle shit there like at a party
Lao Boys been beefin with TRG since the late 80's. The TRG ABZ beef have with eachother is no where near the beef TRG and LB had in the 80's and 90's.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » May 27th, 2009, 8:49 am

pistolboi559 wrote:northside lao boys only kick it with northside ABZ. that because both fresno LB AND ABZ originated in the north. northside LB and northside ABZ only kick it with each other.NSLB dont kick it with ESABZ And NSABZ dont kick it with WSLB. back then when they lived in the same hood they had each others back.During the same time TRG use to live in the same neighborhood too.they both went against them roaches.im talking about walking outside your door take a 10 to 20 second walk and ur in the other gangs territory. back in the 90's the north was hectic. back then they said more violence and murder happened in the north then the rest of fresno combined. fresno TRG originated in the north too. IF u ask any OG TRG LB or ABZ most if not all WIll tell u thier from the north. thier still a small war for the north back.but rite now NSLB run that neighborhood
West Side Lao Boys and North Side Lao Boys started at the same time in the 80's. They were ridin throughout the early 90's and slowed down in the mid 90's. Lao Boys back then ALL wore red rags on their head. They also didn't need no one to have their backs because they WERE really deep. Back then their was no ABZ in Fresno. If there were than they were hella small and kickin it with TRG.

Have you heard of OTS, OBS, 209's? Back in the 90's these sets were ridin hella hard on LB and TRG. There were also a bunch of out of town sets that rode on them too.

Anyway, what happened to the beef with ABZ and Bulldogs??? Shit only lasted for like a week.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonOne » May 28th, 2009, 6:33 pm

Lao Boyz sport phillie hatz beacuz they color be red right? in nor cal?

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » May 29th, 2009, 10:38 am

FelonOne wrote:Lao Boyz sport phillie hatz beacuz they color be red right? in nor cal?
It's actually a pittsburgh hat. The black and yellow one. They from Fresno. More Central Cali than Northern Cali. In the 80's and 90's all Fresno was known for was gangbangin. It had the highest homicide rate a couple years in a row.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonOne » May 30th, 2009, 10:14 pm

word. a lot of people be sportin Pirates hatz nowadayz...i only use to see pinoy real bangin it.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » May 31st, 2009, 10:04 am

FelonOne wrote:word. a lot of people be sportin Pirates hatz nowadayz...i only use to see pinoy real bangin it.
Yeah, they probably just like the look and it's more. They also like the Long Beach state hats because their intials are LB.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”