Biker gangs and street gangs

The motorcycle and car club scene in Southern Cal is growing and has globalized in recent years. They are not gangs, but many former gang members have got into them.
iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 4:19 pm
Country: Denmark
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby iboy » October 11th, 2011, 8:55 am

Do anyone heard of a biker club like the Hells Angels and a street gang like surenos or something, worked together over drugs or had a friendship?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Quepolo3 » October 12th, 2011, 6:40 am

iboy wrote:Do anyone heard of a biker club like the Hells Angels and a street gang like surenos or something, worked together over drugs or had a friendship?


I saw a couple of ganglands about biker gangs. I thought that the surenos were close with the Mongols not the Hells Angels. I'm not saying they didn't do business with them, but I remember them saying that when the HA and the Mongols went to war, the Mongols were recruiting gang members to join their team.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 4:19 pm
Country: Denmark
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby iboy » October 12th, 2011, 2:09 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
iboy wrote:Do anyone heard of a biker club like the Hells Angels and a street gang like surenos or something, worked together over drugs or had a friendship?


I saw a couple of ganglands about biker gangs. I thought that the surenos were close with the Mongols not the Hells Angels. I'm not saying they didn't do business with them, but I remember them saying that when the HA and the Mongols went to war, the Mongols were recruiting gang members to join their team.


seriously what gangland? i heard that the mongols and local streetgangs in cali didnt like each other

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Quepolo3 » October 13th, 2011, 2:21 am

iboy wrote:
Quepolo3 wrote:
iboy wrote:Do anyone heard of a biker club like the Hells Angels and a street gang like surenos or something, worked together over drugs or had a friendship?


I saw a couple of ganglands about biker gangs. I thought that the surenos were close with the Mongols not the Hells Angels. I'm not saying they didn't do business with them, but I remember them saying that when the HA and the Mongols went to war, the Mongols were recruiting gang members to join their team.


seriously what gangland? i heard that the mongols and local streetgangs in cali didnt like each other


This is one part of the episonde. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHFvm8C-GKU

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 4:19 pm
Country: Denmark
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby iboy » October 13th, 2011, 1:59 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
iboy wrote:
Quepolo3 wrote:
iboy wrote:Do anyone heard of a biker club like the Hells Angels and a street gang like surenos or something, worked together over drugs or had a friendship?


I saw a couple of ganglands about biker gangs. I thought that the surenos were close with the Mongols not the Hells Angels. I'm not saying they didn't do business with them, but I remember them saying that when the HA and the Mongols went to war, the Mongols were recruiting gang members to join their team.


seriously what gangland? i heard that the mongols and local streetgangs in cali didnt like each other


This is one part of the episonde. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHFvm8C-GKU


Thanks but it sounds like the mongols, aint on good terms with LA eme http://www.mongolsmc.com/sub/outbad

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Christina Marie » November 15th, 2011, 6:36 pm

iboy wrote:Do anyone heard of a biker club like the Hells Angels and a street gang like surenos or something, worked together over drugs or had a friendship?



You are making a joke right? This has gotta be a joke?

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 4:19 pm
Country: Denmark
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby iboy » November 26th, 2011, 8:28 am

Christina Marie wrote:
iboy wrote:Do anyone heard of a biker club like the Hells Angels and a street gang like surenos or something, worked together over drugs or had a friendship?



You are making a joke right? This has gotta be a joke?


You are a fuckin joke!

broken850
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: October 16th, 2012, 4:21 am
Country: Pakistan
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: newyork

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby broken850 » October 16th, 2012, 4:23 am

I'm not saying they didn't do business with them, but I remember them saying that when the HA and the Mongols went to war,

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby youngspade » October 16th, 2012, 10:24 am

iboy wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
iboy wrote:Do anyone heard of a biker club like the Hells Angels and a street gang like surenos or something, worked together over drugs or had a friendship?



You are making a joke right? This has gotta be a joke?


You are a fuckin joke!



Nugga yu a joke. you new booty buster.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 4:19 pm
Country: Denmark
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby iboy » October 21st, 2012, 7:08 am

youngspade wrote:
iboy wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
iboy wrote:Do anyone heard of a biker club like the Hells Angels and a street gang like surenos or something, worked together over drugs or had a friendship?



You are making a joke right? This has gotta be a joke?


You are a fuckin joke!



Nugga yu a joke. you new booty buster.


Damn your hard behind your pc screen! punk ass nar!

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby youngspade » October 21st, 2012, 12:33 pm

your the one picking on a girl on the internets lol fucking bum.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 4:19 pm
Country: Denmark
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby iboy » November 25th, 2012, 9:07 am

youngspade wrote:your the one picking on a girl on the internets lol #%@&#%@ bum.


And your the one who should mind your own business, but i guess thats what you get from these internet busters now days

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3520
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby MMRbkaRudog » November 25th, 2012, 9:38 am

The internet buster is the 1 who comes here asking all kinds of lame questions about gangs & then talks crap to a girl when she asks if this is some kind of joke. It's funny how quick you are to talk about someone who's behind a computer screen, but look at yourself. Grow up & find something better to do.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 4:19 pm
Country: Denmark
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby iboy » January 1st, 2013, 6:34 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:The internet buster is the 1 who comes here asking all kinds of lame questions about gangs & then talks crap to a girl when she asks if this is some kind of joke. It's funny how quick you are to talk about someone who's behind a computer screen, but look at yourself. Grow up & find something better to do.


Aint no stupid questions only stupid people!

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1191
Joined: October 1st, 2012, 6:38 pm
Country: Angola
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Samson28 » January 24th, 2013, 11:49 am

These guys are harder and tougher than both (they also dont need to use weapons to get a point across but often do anyway):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zd1VuCwpb4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozl6Ow71fOQ

The Polish and Serbians are the only real deal though. They are gangs not just fans. They get down hard and in Krakow they have drive bys and knife killings over wearing rival team jerseys like they do over colors here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZAGR2qqBkI

They are just pure hard though. Look at their intensity and the way they go against cops any chance they get. What other gang does that? They are more like warriors who live the mortal code on a daily basis, including training themselves and bettering themselves physically so they can get over on cops or rivals they fight. If some of the stronger groups cam to CA they would be labeled as terrorists after they went at cops on those occupy movements or whatever they would do. Whats awesome is that they are white and show just the potential of white people even in America in terms of toughness that is possible if whites unify. The thing about Europe is there is ethical pride in every country so you dont see stuff happening like you do in the US where whites let others get beat up by mexican or other gangs and stand around not feeling any loyalty to those whites getting beaten. There is ethical and nationalistic loyalty in europe and you got a taste of it in the tyson bowe fight where Polaks just went at the blacks at that arena.

Sinner18
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: December 21st, 2012, 9:48 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: East Los

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Sinner18 » January 24th, 2013, 12:02 pm

Samson28 wrote:These guys are harder and tougher than both (they also dont need to use weapons to get a point across but often do anyway):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zd1VuCwpb4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozl6Ow71fOQ

The Polish and Serbians are the only real deal though. They are gangs not just fans. They get down hard and in Krakow they have drive bys and knife killings over wearing rival team jerseys like they do over colors here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZAGR2qqBkI

They are just pure hard though. Look at their intensity and the way they go against cops any chance they get. What other gang does that? They are more like warriors who live the mortal code on a daily basis, including training themselves and bettering themselves physically so they can get over on cops or rivals they fight. If some of the stronger groups cam to CA they would be labeled as terrorists after they went at cops on those occupy movements or whatever they would do. Whats awesome is that they are white and show just the potential of white people even in America in terms of toughness that is possible if whites unify. The thing about Europe is there is ethical pride in every country so you dont see stuff happening like you do in the US where whites let others get beat up by mexican or other gangs and stand around not feeling any loyalty to those whites getting beaten. There is ethical and nationalistic loyalty in europe and you got a taste of it in the tyson bowe fight where Polaks just went at the blacks at that arena.



Dude why you saying they tougher than both? have you met the angel's or mongol's to know for sure? Anyone can go against a cop, cop's are just regular people they aren't god's with super human power's.So your saying were weak for being less sucidal and being terriorist? We don't roll like that unless it's a last resort, why start shit when everything isn't even that bad you know. It's just human nature to be more Head strong fell me homie.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1191
Joined: October 1st, 2012, 6:38 pm
Country: Angola
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Samson28 » January 24th, 2013, 1:20 pm

Well they hate cops there. The sign you see in the beginning of first vid when they start marching says wdp. This means fuk the police up the ass. Its all over grafitti as well all over towns there.

Watch this documentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRfFi2v1UP0

The english documentary reporter (ross kemp) straight out asks British reporter in the country how hard they are at 8:28 in the documentary. He answers they are hard, very hard in terms of their destructiveness.

Also watch the dicumentary from 1:23 in the beginning when he says the level of police oresence just greeting them from the trains is like they are about to invade a dountry. Thats how dangerous and feared they are in Europe. 300 cops with shotguns and shiz and they wont even let them off the train without surrounding them and escorting them themselves. Even the mongols/hellsangels ir blood and cripps dont have that in the u.s. when they are in the same locations.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1191
Joined: October 1st, 2012, 6:38 pm
Country: Angola
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Samson28 » January 24th, 2013, 1:24 pm

Here is the full documentary:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XpIjLmcAavY

Also watch from 25:45 and up howthey talk about their gangs making their reputations and it goes straight ibto the mention of the rull scale wars in Krakow.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1191
Joined: October 1st, 2012, 6:38 pm
Country: Angola
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Samson28 » January 24th, 2013, 1:28 pm

Its a war zone wh the matches take place. If you dont believe me whites in Poland have a killer instinct unlike even mexicans in the u.s. for violence and stomping ppl than just watch this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ejGaJVUqvSg&feature=related

There is no squarring up or talk. Its on at first sight. No fairness or some rules except in the pre arranged group fights (where its even numbers).

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1191
Joined: October 1st, 2012, 6:38 pm
Country: Angola
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Samson28 » January 24th, 2013, 1:49 pm

Watch in the second vid how Legia warsaw has jihad as part or their club name on their grafitti and blma. They want to dommit a jihad on their enemies. Just imagine if this movement spread to the states. It woule be a narional marshall law lol. Just imagine how Mexican bangers would be afraid to come outside. That last vid shos what happened to russians when theydame to the country in the last euro. You see, the soccer games in Poland are not family affairs like in some europan countries. There are hardly any kids there and certainly not in certain sections of thhe stand. Its about war and as you can see in the documentary it starts literally rght away. Either against cops or rival fans. A lot of peopleI talked to in Poland dont even to to the games because of this. Its likea battlezone ir gangland territory. Like I said hardly any kids or women go to some of thos games like the local natches (international is different).

But imagine the adrenaline, the excitement of being part of something big like this. Being part of a movement. One where even cops fear you.

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby MARTINEZ » January 24th, 2013, 3:08 pm

you know what ... Just keep Mexican Gangsters out of your mouth

When people think about Street gangs … and this is what??? a fucken street gangs forum…

they think East Los Angeles

they think South Central L.A.

they Cholos..

they think Sureños 13 vs. Norteños 14

they think Crips vs. Bloods



nobody ever thinks about no gotdamn soccer hooligans in Europe as being on that type of level




I think you’re lily white ass is looking for the White Power ~ Skinhead website

Or the FIFA World Cup website… click under “Hooligans fuck up soccer game again” …that’s your claim to fame

.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6509
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Sentenza » January 24th, 2013, 3:19 pm

@Martinez: Thats Invincible from way back in this forum and he has some kind of inferiority complex about himself being white and always tries to prove how tough white people are and that we are tougher then anyone in the world.
He doesnt even respond to being talked to, like an answering machine. I smell big mental issues and he probably got bullied by some minorities or some shit.
However, the polish are my brothers, i grew up with lots of them in Berlin, they are down to earth, tough and drink like holes.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1191
Joined: October 1st, 2012, 6:38 pm
Country: Angola
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Samson28 » January 24th, 2013, 3:54 pm

First of all Martinez, I am not ito any sort ofwhite power. I just see what happens when too much tolerance and notethnic make up does to a nation. Look what is happening to california with the Mexican gang banging shet destroying the state and how Mexicans try to be hard or punk whites here any chance they get (they are rude even in the food service industry to whites any chance they get). Fuk your people. And those hooligans are gangs. Just because they dont exist in the usa doesnt mean they cant exist or form to fight your gang banger friends. Trust me ask anyone in europe, and they willrefer to them as gangs. They dont really care about the soccer, they just go there to wreck havoc, unleash their frustrations on the world, and fight. Unlike your gangs they actually get down with their fists or meele.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1191
Joined: October 1st, 2012, 6:38 pm
Country: Angola
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Samson28 » January 24th, 2013, 3:58 pm

I dont hate all mexicans just the uncivilized ones and gang members. The second generation types. I also dont have anything against blacks except those bums in san francisco who harass and try to intimidate ppl for money.

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby MARTINEZ » January 24th, 2013, 4:03 pm

Sentenza wrote: ...he has some kind of inferiority complex .


thats all I needed to hear ^^

Im done with him.

...

sup Sentenza

they dont have PM'ing up in here anymore?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1191
Joined: October 1st, 2012, 6:38 pm
Country: Angola
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Samson28 » January 24th, 2013, 4:09 pm

Look at the Polaks commenting on the Polish hooligan videos. It is very gang like at,osphere esp in the russians vs polish videosfrom last euro. This isnt some game. They treat this like my nation against yours or my ppl vs yours. Its not some soccer fans, its ethical pride.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6509
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Sentenza » January 24th, 2013, 4:13 pm

Samson28 wrote:First of all Martinez, I am not ito any sort ofwhite power. I just see what happens when too much tolerance and notethnic make up does to a nation. Look what is happening to california with the Mexican gang banging shet destroying the state and how Mexicans try to be hard or punk whites here any chance they get (they are rude even in the food service industry to whites any chance they get). Fuk your people. And those hooligans are gangs. Just because they dont exist in the usa doesnt mean they cant exist or form to fight your gang banger friends. Trust me ask anyone in europe, and they willrefer to them as gangs. They dont really care about the soccer, they just go there to wreck havoc, unleash their frustrations on the world, and fight. Unlike your gangs they actually get down with their fists or meele.


Yes, they are basically gangs, losely affiliated with soccer, but they fuck up shit elsewehere too. But you complain about mexicans being rude and being racist towards you, but adore the same stuff about your polish hooligan idols.
Now thats some bias. You have been bullied, you feel weak and you are looking for something strong to attach yourself too.
Get a grip.
Back in the days i hung out with these polish dudes, one of them was wanted for attempted murder, they were on LSD and we were all getting drunk, hanging out in the abandoned stairways of a big PJ vandalizing shit, we were stealing shit at the gas station, mobbing the regular people, vandalizing the public bus and we ended up in a dormitory where one of them knew someone and some of them ended up beating up random people, and burning their possessions in the middle of a main street. The one that the police was searching for tried to pick random fights with anyone in sight, he was an alcoholic at the age of 14, totally messed up guy, totally annoying.
So dont tell me anything about mexicans being a pain in the ass. People are people you got good and bad apples everywhere.
Some of the polish guys saved my ass from getting jumped by some of the other polish guys.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6509
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Sentenza » January 24th, 2013, 4:18 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
Sentenza wrote: ...he has some kind of inferiority complex .


thats all I needed to hear ^^

Im done with him.

...

sup Sentenza

they dont have PM'ing up in here anymore?


Whats up Martinez....PMing is still there. You have to go to User control panel/private messages.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1191
Joined: October 1st, 2012, 6:38 pm
Country: Angola
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Samson28 » January 24th, 2013, 10:53 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln-HDBSwU2I

This is a good one. Some guy gets on top of a car going full speed at 4:25.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1191
Joined: October 1st, 2012, 6:38 pm
Country: Angola
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Samson28 » January 24th, 2013, 11:53 pm

The thing about it is I never attack or pick on Mexicans. I can bet you money some of those Polish hooligans would esp in a group. If I had their mentality I would look for mexicans by themselves and sucker attack them than drive off or ride my bike off. The thing about them is I am cool to a lot of them but I will never get close to them or be their buddy anymore. Ive had too many experiences when I was talking to them in a bar or a sauna or something and than once they realized my gaurd was down or I was comfortable with them they would start making little disrespects like calling me a wedo or white boy or start disrespecting once my guard was down. One time at the 49ers bar in San Jose one of them called me a wedo in the bathroom after we talked for like a half hour inside the bar and I called him back a paisa and the bytch tried to get hard with me and threaten me. I squared up with him and until this day I regret not going at him myself. But he had a couple buddies inside the bar and I was with this asian dude who they could have unleashed on after I was done stomping him and left through the back.

The thing about them is they seem cool and gangsta or hard at first than they look for disrespects to test you. Polish wouldnt have that at all I guarantee it. We are the hardest whites with the ex balkans (albanians, etc.).

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1191
Joined: October 1st, 2012, 6:38 pm
Country: Angola
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Samson28 » January 25th, 2013, 12:12 am

I take that back part way. One time I met this Mexican who was down. WHo didnt try disrespecting me after a while. We were at this party with this Brazilian I used to kick it with who was an internaitonal student but was girmey enough to do drugs, etc. so I kicked it with him at his pad as he had parties. There were these security who hated us and students in general (this was CHico). One time they tried shutting our party down for like the fifth time and the Mexican was there. He started walking toward them and was about to stomp them and I kind of followed and really gained respect for him. I told him he reminded me of my people back home and we connected. He would jus tthrow down without talking and take care of shit like Polaks so I was down with him and he saw in me himself too. That was the only Mexican I really liked because every other one will try talking shit either about whites being weak after a while or trying to make little disrespects. He knew east europeans were different though.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1191
Joined: October 1st, 2012, 6:38 pm
Country: Angola
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Biker gangs and street gangs

Unread postby Samson28 » January 25th, 2013, 12:14 am

Watch from 3:58 of this vid (last linked vid):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln-HDBSwU2I

He was like the Mexican version of that guy so I could relate.


Return to “Motorcycle & Car Clubs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest