Top 5 Biggest Organized Crime Syndicates In The World

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » November 7th, 2007, 4:28 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:what u say???

who say alban more brutal??? alban is not bad man, simple man farmer, not many conflict in albania besides the only war they have is kosovo.. in russia there is afghan war, 1st chechen war and 2nd chechen war. russians use to more bad things therefor capeable of much more.. russian ppl had vary much shit.. never was good time in russia.. always bad..

now there areas in sibiria and the east that gangs go to war in villages, shooting eachother.. ppl have nothing to eat live with no water have to go to river. places cut out of the outside world. the russians here know what i am talking about.. Krasnoyarsk and places like that... Magadanskya oblast..
Hey hey I read that somewhere but I don't belive it.

BTW that thing about the Russian mafia 1 out of 50 Russians why not? The country is in an economic crisis if I lived there I'd do the same shit too but I already got all I need with me here so fu-- it.

3 million is a big number. Think about it. That's TODAY. How about tommorow? They're equal to the Italians of the 1930s but they are not on the news as much as the Italians were.

In 20-30 years we could see around 10 million members if it grows at this rate. Remember, the Russian mafia 'officially' began in 1989 when the soviet union broke up. The old thieves world was a kind of network of groups that stood by the same rules.

If they make 1 trillion a year their members could make up to 300 grand each year, IF divided EQUALLY. Yet you don't see alot of murders on a day to day basis now between the Russians and whatnot, so it's a pretty good lifestyle. 300 grand a year makes them upper class according to the American system of wealth, and besides that in Russia where a loaf of bread costs like 10 cents? I wouldn't be suprised if half the Russian population would be in the Russian mafia.

BTW brutality you can't compare with the minds of the Russians. They got some of the sickest torture ideas to date, one of them being they take a rench and warm it up till it turns orange, then they rip your skin off by twisting it. That's world war 2 soviet torture science at work right there...

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » November 7th, 2007, 4:28 pm

wtf my bad.

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 52
Joined: September 22nd, 2007, 10:31 pm

Unread post by mr.capon3 » November 18th, 2007, 9:07 pm

the whole Russian mafia is making 1 trillion a year, good for them, the Albanian mafia makes over 150 Billion a year alltogether. so now divide 150 billion to 8 million albanians and 1 trillion to 170 million russians and see who turns out richer individually, fucking idiot... our syndicates are bigger as one, the wholllllllllllle albanian mafia compared to the whollllllle russian mafia is smaller cuz of the people, but our gangs are bigger and make more money and were more brutal you cant compare, were stronger then u in europe and in america, you guys beat us in other regions, but europe and america, the albanians are the most prominent in those areas.

User avatar
Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:01 am
Location: Middle East

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » November 22nd, 2007, 8:04 am

u idiot! how is it that albans are richer? if RM makes more than a trillion and u make 150 bil??? maybe if RM made 200 or 300 bil aswel than u could say that.

GIVE ME PROOF ALBAN MORE BRUTAL THAN RUSSIAN. you only know what you read or hear on news, I know firsthand. u excited about war in the balkan, sure u are, the media covered the whole thing. what u dont hear is whats going on in east russia and the kavkaz, why? because it is media blackout, putin will not allow the world to know that russia has places that look like african villages.
when attempts to cover the chechen war were made, one of the journalists who wasnt kidnapped said that Grozzny is really HELL ON EARTH. there are many places like that look like that in russia..

u naive boy. I dont say stupid shit about things I dont know about, unlike u, u say evrything u heard on TV or read in some websites.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » November 22nd, 2007, 1:57 pm

mr.capon3 wrote:the whole Russian mafia is making 1 trillion a year, good for them, the Albanian mafia makes over 150 Billion a year alltogether. so now divide 150 billion to 8 million albanians and 1 trillion to 170 million russians and see who turns out richer individually, #%@&#%@ idiot... our syndicates are bigger as one, the wholllllllllllle albanian mafia compared to the whollllllle russian mafia is smaller because of the people, but our gangs are bigger and make more money and were more brutal you cant compare, were stronger then u in europe and in america, you guys beat us in other regions, but europe and america, the albanians are the most prominent in those areas.
Wheres ur stats? how does some guy who isnt even in the Albanian mob or let alone the russian mob know this?

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 52
Joined: September 22nd, 2007, 10:31 pm

Unread post by mr.capon3 » November 24th, 2007, 11:17 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:u idiot! how is it that albans are richer? if RM makes more than a trillion and u make 150 bil??? maybe if RM made 200 or 300 bil aswel than u could say that.

GIVE ME PROOF ALBAN MORE BRUTAL THAN RUSSIAN. you only know what you read or hear on news, I know firsthand. u excited about war in the balkan, sure u are, the media covered the whole thing. what u dont hear is whats going on in east russia and the kavkaz, why? because it is media blackout, putin will not allow the world to know that russia has places that look like african villages.
when attempts to cover the chechen war were made, one of the journalists who wasnt kidnapped said that Grozzny is really HELL ON EARTH. there are many places like that look like that in russia..

u naive boy. I dont say stupid shit about things I dont know about, unlike u, u say evrything u heard on TV or read in some websites.
first of all its albanians your fcuking stupid russian, that shows that your uneducated. first watch slowly because i dont think president punani gives good education to you morons, 1 trillion dollars divided to 170 million russians is what? less than $8... 150 billion divided to 8 million Albanians is what? is about $18-$19, see the difference you brain dead moron. good now, do some research please and type in albanian mafia and keep reading i garantee you that they will say we are more brutal and more prone to violence than russians, by the way the chechen war wasent as bad as the war in kosova.

when the media says RUSSIAN MAFIA they are actually talking about 30 different type of people who all hate each other... albanians are starting wars to unite with each other under one state, you got all these nations and people breaking away from your dumb asses, im gonna laugh so hard when russia breaks down in 10-20 years to half its size.

i never said albanians run the world of OC but when it comes to Europe and US we are the tops dogs. period.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 5:44 am
Location: mile high city

Unread post by andrew » November 26th, 2007, 7:30 pm

my vote for largest most poerful criminal enterprise is the US GOVT

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » November 27th, 2007, 2:45 am

But theres only one Albanian major outfit and thats in New York...

Straight up capone's a groupie no doubt.

User avatar
Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:01 am
Location: Middle East

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » November 28th, 2007, 12:50 pm

mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:u idiot! how is it that albans are richer? if RM makes more than a trillion and u make 150 bil??? maybe if RM made 200 or 300 bil aswel than u could say that.

GIVE ME PROOF ALBAN MORE BRUTAL THAN RUSSIAN. you only know what you read or hear on news, I know firsthand. u excited about war in the balkan, sure u are, the media covered the whole thing. what u dont hear is whats going on in east russia and the kavkaz, why? because it is media blackout, putin will not allow the world to know that russia has places that look like african villages.
when attempts to cover the chechen war were made, one of the journalists who wasnt kidnapped said that Grozzny is really HELL ON EARTH. there are many places like that look like that in russia..

u naive boy. I dont say stupid shit about things I dont know about, unlike u, u say evrything u heard on TV or read in some websites.
first of all its albanians your fcuking stupid russian, that shows that your uneducated. first watch slowly because i dont think president punani gives good education to you morons, 1 trillion dollars divided to 170 million russians is what? less than $8... 150 billion divided to 8 million Albanians is what? is about $18-$19, see the difference you brain dead moron. good now, do some research please and type in albanian mafia and keep reading i garantee you that they will say we are more brutal and more prone to violence than russians, by the way the chechen war wasent as bad as the war in kosova.

when the media says RUSSIAN MAFIA they are actually talking about 30 different type of people who all hate each other... albanians are starting wars to unite with each other under one state, you got all these nations and people breaking away from your dumb asses, im gonna laugh so hard when russia breaks down in 10-20 years to half its size.

i never said albanians run the world of OC but when it comes to Europe and US we are the tops dogs. period.
NO OC group in the world has 10 million members (not even your 'Shit-pterian' mafia) why the fuck u assume there is 170 million russians???? u say I am a moron? either you on your "Albanka" or you are nissing half a brain, where the fuck u get this idiotic info from??? what are like 11 years old???
you can say what you want in serbiana.com wich is albanian mafia site.. I dont believe farmer boys who had a little riot they call a war can be more brutal than a ppl who lived in shit place with shit conditions since before mongol invasion to this day. prone to violence is because of fear... not brutality.. it is well known fact, just like a cornered dog if you scare it too much he will bite out of fear.
what u say?????? kosovo war is worse than chechen war????????? you fucking idiot!!! did u not see what I wrote in last reply?? you only get news about war in the balkans.. never know what is happening in Russia.. thanks to putin and his friends in the Dum.

u dont run nothing in US.. only major city u can do something is New York..

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 52
Joined: September 22nd, 2007, 10:31 pm

Unread post by mr.capon3 » November 28th, 2007, 4:54 pm

TeeKay wrote:But theres only one Albanian major outfit and thats in New York...

Straight up capone's a groupie no doubt.

Theres is many you dumb fcuk, That Alex guy who went to jail, I seen personally, I wont lie I dont know him but I have seen him around in Astoria and once in the Bronx. My point is hes not even the biggest Albanian gangster in NY and they're praising him for being able to move out the Gambinos, Lucchese and Colombos from areas he took over. Why didnt they do anything? Because you guys are pussies, IF RUSSIANS ARE SO BIG, NAME ONE IN NEW YORK PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ,I NEVER HEAR FROM THEM. go ahead come back and say because there smart and shit, i hear russians are big and shit but when it comes down to it i only see movies. and maybe some small time gangster if i really do research on it.

One major outfit, like 200 Albanians from my area went to the protest when CNN announced that were the biggest criminals in NY. What did they protest for? because they lied, who cares everyone knew that CNN was telling the truth but they just didnt like the fact tht they said it, why didnt they announce Russians as the biggest since there so tough?

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 52
Joined: September 22nd, 2007, 10:31 pm

Unread post by mr.capon3 » November 28th, 2007, 5:04 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:u idiot! how is it that albans are richer? if RM makes more than a trillion and u make 150 bil??? maybe if RM made 200 or 300 bil aswel than u could say that.

GIVE ME PROOF ALBAN MORE BRUTAL THAN RUSSIAN. you only know what you read or hear on news, I know firsthand. u excited about war in the balkan, sure u are, the media covered the whole thing. what u dont hear is whats going on in east russia and the kavkaz, why? because it is media blackout, putin will not allow the world to know that russia has places that look like african villages.
when attempts to cover the chechen war were made, one of the journalists who wasnt kidnapped said that Grozzny is really HELL ON EARTH. there are many places like that look like that in russia..

u naive boy. I dont say stupid shit about things I dont know about, unlike u, u say evrything u heard on TV or read in some websites.
first of all its albanians your fcuking stupid russian, that shows that your uneducated. first watch slowly because i dont think president punani gives good education to you morons, 1 trillion dollars divided to 170 million russians is what? less than $8... 150 billion divided to 8 million Albanians is what? is about $18-$19, see the difference you brain dead moron. good now, do some research please and type in albanian mafia and keep reading i garantee you that they will say we are more brutal and more prone to violence than russians, by the way the chechen war wasent as bad as the war in kosova.

when the media says RUSSIAN MAFIA they are actually talking about 30 different type of people who all hate each other... albanians are starting wars to unite with each other under one state, you got all these nations and people breaking away from your dumb asses, im gonna laugh so hard when russia breaks down in 10-20 years to half its size.

i never said albanians run the world of OC but when it comes to Europe and US we are the tops dogs. period.
NO OC group in the world has 10 million members (not even your 'Shit-pterian' mafia) why the fu-- u assume there is 170 million russians???? u say I am a moron? either you on your "Albanka" or you are nissing half a brain, where the fu-- u get this idiotic info from??? what are like 11 years old???
you can say what you want in serbiana.com wich is albanian mafia site.. I dont believe farmer boys who had a little riot they call a war can be more brutal than a ppl who lived in shit place with shit conditions since before mongol invasion to this day. prone to violence is because of fear... not brutality.. it is well known fact, just like a cornered dog if you scare it too much he will bite out of fear.
what u say?????? kosovo war is worse than chechen war????????? you #%@&#%@ idiot!!! did u not see what I wrote in last reply?? you only get news about war in the balkans.. never know what is happening in Russia.. thanks to putin and his friends in the Dum.

u dont run nothing in US.. only major city u can do something is New York..

because im comparing the size of russian population with albanian you fcuking idiot HOLY SHIT its like talking to a kid. im not saying the albanian mafia has 8 million member thats impossible for anyyyyyyyy race. im saying there is 8 million albanians worldwide in total, and there is 170 million russians worldwide period. so lets say 1% of each pop. joins there mafia, do the math divide 1 trillion to 1,700,000 russians and 150 billion to 80,000 albanians, fcuking stupid russians man, they cant get anything anyone explains to them, AND yeahhhhhhhh its out of fear so i guess when 6 albanians walk into an italian gambling club and beat down 33 people, thats fear, no one pushed us to that, we werent cornered? or were we, please tell us we were just for laughs. russians have no heart thats why i hate them, they all thin there big shit until we turn them into a fcuking stain then well see whose what. do that math then come back and give us your reply loool. the kosova war was fcuking bigger than the chechen war, AND WHO CARESSSSSSS CHECHENIA DOESNT WANT TO BE RUSSIAN THEY HATE YOUR FCUKING GUTS! Why do you bring that up, chechens are force to be under Russia, they hate all russians, ask any of them.

the UCK is the most succesful army in modern times in acheiving its goal, independence which come dec. 10th will come, albanians get things done, russians are still fighting themselves to break away looool, everyone hates russians even your so called "brothers" who want nothing to do with russia.


NY Alex Rudaj and Joe Lik, two albanian names, one named king od drugs and one pushed out 3 italian mafia families and even held the gamibno boss up at gun point ahah i guess that was out of fear though.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » December 4th, 2007, 3:25 am

Stop lying, theres only 1 outfit, your claims are bias capone let it go!

STWilkes

Re: Top 5 Biggest Organized Crime Syndicates In The World

Unread post by STWilkes » December 11th, 2007, 4:21 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:This is not the biggest street gangs or any group apart of a bigger criminal organization, such as the Yamaguchi Gumi of the Yakuza or the Camorra of the Italian Mafia, but more of the syndicate in general...

Sorry for the long name, btw...

1. Triads
2. Russian Mafia
3. Yakuza
4. Italian Mafia
5. Albanian Mafia

Analyze:

Triads - They're in the biggest country in the world, so a larger number of people would be into these activities and groups than other countries' crime syndicates. Not saying that chinese people are criminals, btw...

Russian Mafia - Been here since the 1980s or maybe earlier, and it took them less time than other syndicates and mafias to grow large and still continue to grow. They have the same amout of members as the Triads, so it's a debatable subject on who's bigger...

Yakuza - Like the triads, they're more like a secret society. You don't hear about them much, well the triads you see more in movies, but they are large and tend to stay in the shadows. They also have rituals like tattoos and stuff...

Italian Mafia - Even this one flourished in the 1930s, now it has 25,000 members and 250,000 associates, and making 100 billion dollars a year, and it's said to have weakened. 3000 made members in the USA alone and god knows how many associates, and they're still a powerful organization...

Albanian Mafia - Alot of people will disagree with this one because it doesn't seem that major, but you can find them everywhere, and doing basiclly almost everything. They're said to have been even more brutal than the Russians, which are brutal enough, and in my country this is the ideal group where you can buy any type of firearm you want illigally or buy drugs. Also, they're in 5 continents according to wikipedia, and have thousands of people, as well as having ties to paramilitary groups, in this case Kosovo Liberation Army, just like the Serbian Mafia had to Arkan's Tigers/Serb Volunteer Guard in the 1990s...

Name your top 5 list here, or you can do top 10 if 5 isn't enough, or top 20 whatever you like...
Actually the Russian Mafia has the MOST power. Russian Mafia have ex-KGB and ex-Red Army in their ranks and even former Soviet government officials. They KNOW how to deal with government and law enforcement officials. The Russia Mob REALLY picked up after the fall of the Soviet Union, most of the officials didn't want to be apart of the new government and so they went on to organized crime. They run deep and they'lll continue to run deep. The Triads may be from a big country, but they doesn't attribute to their numbers. What matters is expierince and skill. The Russians have both. The Italian mob is dead, Rudy Guilani cracked down on the mob in NYC. They don't make much noise anymore today, granted they're not completely gone but they're for all purposes inactive. I know the Bosnians are pretty brutal too...not sure of they're connection to the Albanians. But I know for a fact there's Bosnian and Albanian mob in St. Louis. They don't run too deep though, as the city still has the control.

User avatar
Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:01 am
Location: Middle East

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » December 13th, 2007, 6:59 pm

so lets say 1% of each pop. joins there mafia, do the math divide 1 trillion to 1,700,000 russians and 150 billion to 80,000 albanians, fcuking stupid russians man
You are 11 years old. Why do you think that the percent of ppl who join the mafia in the 2 nations is the same? Srupid farmer boy. And why do you think that the division of money is devided equally??? Better get on your donkey and ride to your school in kosovo to learn some mathematics.
AND yeahhhhhhhh its out of fear so i guess when 6 albanians walk into an italian gambling club and beat down 33 people


Thats why I come to this thread.. you make me laugh.
It comes to one farmer taking on about 5 guys right? I want to tell you about a man who was trained in OMON- kinda like SWAT in russia. This man was able to take on 10 hard criminals at a time. There are ppl who had better training than in OMON, these ppl can take more.
russians have no heart thats why i hate them, they all thin there big shit until we turn them into a fcuking stain then well see whose what.
"we turn them into a fucking stain".. little boy this arguement is foolish.. I dony really care about Russian mafia.. they make their money.. I care about ppl like you who talk shit about things they dont understand. When did the Alban mafia fopught the Russians? NEVER! stop making shit up.
the kosova war was fcuking bigger than the chechen war, AND WHO CARESSSSSSS CHECHENIA DOESNT WANT TO BE RUSSIAN THEY HATE YOUR FCUKING GUTS! Why do you bring that up, chechens are force to be under Russia, they hate all russians, ask any of them.


LOL I know chechens.. they are good ppl.. like I say you know what media tells you.. nothing more. Chechen hates the russian government! NOT russian ppl, sure some hate them but not all.. there are Russians living in Grozzny still!!! the capital of Chechnia.
the UCK is the most succesful army in modern times in acheiving its goal, independence which come dec. 10th will come, albanians get things done, russians are still fighting themselves to break away looool, everyone hates russians even your so called "brothers" who want nothing to do with russia.
UCK? this is the army who freed Kosova? you know why they succeeded? THEY GOT HELP, from the fucking US army!
Evryone hates russians? huh? what "brothers"? I cant tell what shit you are saying.. I think you confused even yourself.



You really prove the Alban name as ignorant farmers.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 14th, 2007, 12:36 am

Ok I'm on Russia's side I'm on Siberian mofo's side and so fourth.

Albania. Fucking shiptar. It's December 14th, where the fuck is your independence?

If USA didn't help Albania would be apart of Macedonia by now, but we don't want fucking shiptars the scum of the nation.

Your wonderful UCK? Biggest pussies I have ever seen. This is what happens when UCK attacks:

UCK invades us with a couple of hundred terrorists that come from Kosovo, over Shar Planina, and start shooting from Shar Planina at Tetovo. The police and military comes, starts shooting and bombing you, you go back to Kosovo through Shar Planina.

If the USA hadn't done anything you'd all be our slaves by now. You know whats now? You got people in politics in Macedonia, which don't even know how to speak Macedonian so speak Albanian instead, and we have to understand otherwise the great USA comes with 30 other countries and bombs us.

FUCK UCK FUCK ALBANIA FUCK YOU SHIPTARS. You ugly stinky gypsy motherfuckers you...

Ke ti ebam zemjata albanska i shiptarskoto pleme the vi ebam krfta pederska ebi se u gs so crnci od afrika u junglite kaj sto ste the vi ebam majkata, odi ukgradi mi gi gumite i prodaj gi za druga the vi go ebam plemeto majmunsko. Gjubrinja prokleti picka vi majcina odi ebi zirafa.

Back to topic.

Ok. You excpect me to belive that Albanian mafia makes more than the Italian mafia? Albanian mafia makes 150 billion and Italians 100 billion? BS!!!

Albanian mafia makes 10 billion dollars max.

And what the fuck? You comparing nations populations with what the mafias make? What's that have to do with the mafias?

Russian mafia is on the top. It makes 100x more money than every single street gang in the USA combined.

You got 3 million members. 3 million --- for all those who say this is BS, let me make it in clearer terms. I don't fuckin' mean 3 million as in full time John Gotti or Henry Hill from Goodfellas types full time 3 million. I mean as it says, 100,000 are everyday mobsters like it's their 9 to 5 job, with the rest taking it easy and going at one time stuff.

You got 500 grand in a suitcase at Moscow Airport? Let's go get it. That's day 1.

You got some new American businessman that want to exploit Russian's economy? Let's make them pay us 90 percent of what they earn. That's 50 days after day 1. This goes on for 50 days and then the American busniessman get the fuck out since they've only made a few million each day for their cut.

Whatever. It's not fulltime 3 million. That's too much. But anyone involved with them that's actually recieving some green at some point seems like a mobster.

You get the point.

Whatever...

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 14th, 2007, 1:08 am

TeeKay wrote:Hey flame guards, ur post was alright but russians dont outnumber italians on the east coast, theres 3 million russians in the states compared to 17million Italians.
WTF?!

That's not what I said. :D

I read somewhere(no I can't get you the source) that the Russian mafia outnumbers the Italian mafia in NYC, I didn't say it about Italians and Russians in general.

But I think this is a load of shit since the Italian mafia has had a major presence in NYC for the past 100 years.

But then again, could it be true?

Ok let's sum it up.

Italian mafia:

Sources aren't accurate, so don't give me oh where I go my numbers.

Gambino - 200 members 800 associates
Genovese - 200 members and 800 associates
Bonanno - 90 members and 200 associates
Colombo - 80 members and 150 associates
Luccese - 120 members and 350 associates

Total members - 690
Total associates - 2300
All together - 2990 full time

Plus guys who work part time or as help whatever 2000-3000

All in all - 4990-5990

Russian mafia:

Biggest presence in NYC of all states, Oddessa beach.

My estimates:

There is surely more than 1 group controlling parts of NYC, in this case oddessa beach, but certianly not a small number. At least 25 groups since it's a large presence, with at least 30-50 members each.

50x25= 1250. Full time members. At least 5000 part time members and at least 10,000 associates(could be Uncle Victor's brother in law and his friends). You get the picture.

Seems like a large number?

Don't think so.

350,000 Russians and Ukranians in Brighton Beach, aka Little Oddessa. And it's not like Richmond Hill here in T.O. that got little mafia presence. 1. This is NYC, where every culture has an organized crime group. 2. It's the headquarters, so it's gonna have that much anyways.

Reminds me of Macedonia. Everyone is connected one way or another so the president could be my 20th cousin. :D

HRHRHR...

Numbers seem pretty much the same talking in manpower, and both are bias answers when it comes to who's got more.

But this is now. And what's happening is while the Italian mafia goes down the Russian mafia goes up. That's during the past 10 years at least. So now we're at the crossroads? Even? What about after 10 years? Few hundred guys in the Italian mafia remaining while Russian mafia's got 5000 members in NYC?

Also, how about all round US presence?

Particulary major cities. 50 of the top cities all together now could form for at least 25,000 Russian mobsters in the United States.

Also what happens when World War 3 starts? Will Russian mobsters help Russia in assasinations of major US political and military figures???

Find out after Christmas.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 557
Joined: April 5th, 2007, 11:19 am

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 14th, 2007, 1:13 am

Also if anyone wants to know or if the shiptar pelican wants to talk shit again about oh what the fuck is your mafia then?

Well I'll tell you about the Macedonian mafia. It doesn't exist. The only Macedonian mobsters are Macedonian businessmen and the tough bunch of their male employee's. Take a look at Robi and Slave Oazata.

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 78
Joined: November 16th, 2007, 5:32 am

Unread post by truestar » December 17th, 2007, 11:51 am

Russian mafia defently does not have that many member. common be serious its like sayin 30% of russian men are mafia be serious now. you dont even hear that much about the russian mafia. i live in brookln for 24 years and never heard a thing bout them never in the newspaper of anything.italians always in the newspaper even the albanian have more presence than russian mafia in the media

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » December 17th, 2007, 3:32 pm

Maybe thats how they like it, the russian mob in the 80s had a real close relationship with the 5 families.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Unread post by thewestside » December 28th, 2007, 7:44 pm

It depends on what you mean by “top” organization. Are you talking size? Money? Power? All of the above?

In terms of sheer numbers, the largest criminal syndicates are the Chinese Triads and the Japanese Yakuza. Average estimates put members and affiliates for the Triads at over 100,000. Likewise, average estimates put members and affiliates for the Yakuza at approximately 90,000. Obviously these are the combined amounts of the various individual groups that make up these syndicates.

Determining the amount of income for the syndicates is much harder being as the estimates vary so widely. This is due to different factors used for the estimates. However, whether one uses high estimates or more conservative estimates, the wealthiest syndicates overall would be (in no particular order) the Italian Mafia, the Russian mob, the Colombian cartels, the Mexican cartels, the Chinese Triads, the Japanese Yakuza, and the Albanian mob.

Power can be determined in any number of ways. Everything from how far reaching a syndicate and how diversified their operations are to their connections to political and law enforcement officials and their ability for violence are factors. Again, the top ones (in no particular order) would be the Italians, the Russians, the Colombians, the Mexicans, the Chinese, the Japanese, and the Albanians.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Unread post by Faciulina » May 15th, 2008, 9:25 am

world rank

1) italian mafia
2) colombians
3) chinese triads
4) albanians
5) russians

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Unread post by Faciulina » May 15th, 2008, 9:38 am

thewestside, the italian mafia has most members than yakuza and all the others, take the facts, there are 25.000 made members and 250.000 associates in italy only, the associates of the italian mafia are very active and full time, so they must be considered like members, so they have sure almost 300.000 real members, not BS like the 3 millions russians or 1 million triads, we are speaking of mafia members not all the criminals of a country, because if we speak of commun criminals there are 200.000 in naples only
the american cosa nostra has at least 1.000 made members and 10.000 associates in new york only and it is a monolith composed by 11.000 members, the other groups are all smaller and they are not a monolith, the russian groups from brighton beach are submitted to the colombo family and pay tributes to them, that's sure because it is an fbi source, take the facts please, the rudaj family were under the control of the gambino's, in fact they were formed half italians and half albanians, they take over nothing, and you forget that an albanian was gunned down in queens by the gambino's to punish rudaj, i also asked greek people from astoria and all them they told me the italians are the strongest there like almost everywhere in new york, if there would be a war between italians and another group that group will disappear in a few months, because it would against a monolith family not just a crew

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Unread post by thewestside » May 15th, 2008, 10:23 am

Faciulina wrote:thewestside, the italian mafia has most members than yakuza and all the others, take the facts, there are 25.000 made members and 250.000 associates in italy only, the associates of the italian mafia are very active and full time, so they must be considered like members, so they have sure almost 300.000 real members, not BS like the 3 millions russians or 1 million triads, we are speaking of mafia members not all the criminals of a country, because if we speak of commun criminals there are 200.000 in naples only
The Italian Mafia does not have the most members. Estimates for the combined membership of the four major Italian syndicates ranges from 20,000 to 25,000 members. The Chinese Triads have an estimated 100,000 members and the Japanese Yakuza 90,000 members. This is common knowledge. I'm not saying the Chinese or the Japanese are more powerful than the Italians, but they are bigger in terms of sheer numbers. Estimates for Russian organized crime are harder to come by but I would say it is no more than 50,000.
the american cosa nostra has at least 1.000 made members and 10.000 associates in new york only and it is a monolith composed by 11.000 members, the other groups are all smaller and they are not a monolith, the russian groups from brighton beach are submitted to the colombo family and pay tributes to them, that's sure because it is an fbi source, take the facts please, the rudaj family were under the control of the gambino's, in fact they were formed half italians and half albanians, they take over nothing, and you forget that an albanian was gunned down in queens by the gambino's to punish rudaj, i also asked greek people from astoria and all them they told me the italians are the strongest there like almost everywhere in new york, if there would be a war between italians and another group that group will disappear in a few months, because it would against a monolith family not just a crew
I agree with you regarding the Rudaj gang but your numbers are way off. The American LCN has a total membership of 1,000 to 1,200 members. About 750 of those belong to the five New York families. These are official estimates according to both the FBI and the United Nations. While it is still common to estimate 10 associates for every made member, the reality is it is less nowadays. In New York, the ratio is 3-5 associates for every member. In some cities it is more, in some less. The New York families still tax other criminal group's operations, including some Russians and Eastern Europeans, but not all.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Unread post by Faciulina » May 15th, 2008, 11:00 am

again thewestside, 25.000 are the made members only, if you add the associates who are 250.000 there are 275.000 full-time members in italy only, the associates kill, deal drugs and get protection money they are all full-time and very active, the 90.000 members of the yakuza include made members and associates, and according to hong kong police only 10% of the 80.000 triads members are active, concerning the russians there are not official sources but it said 50.000-100.000, so who has the largest number of members thewestside?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Unread post by thewestside » May 15th, 2008, 8:16 pm

Faciulina wrote:again thewestside, 25.000 are the made members only, if you add the associates who are 250.000 there are 275.000 full-time members in italy only, the associates kill, deal drugs and get protection money they are all full-time and very active, the 90.000 members of the yakuza include made members and associates, and according to hong kong police only 10% of the 80.000 triads members are active, concerning the russians there are not official sources but it said 50.000-100.000, so who has the largest number of members thewestside?
Many of those estimated 250,000 Italian Mafia affiliates worldwide are members of other crime groups.

Actually about 30% of the Hong Kong Triad groups are considered "very active," with the remaining 70% being relatively less so.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Unread post by Faciulina » May 16th, 2008, 9:05 am

[/quote]Many of those estimated 250,000 Italian Mafia affiliates worldwide are members of other crime groups.[/quote]

what do you mean? in italy all the affiliates belong to the mafia groups

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Unread post by thewestside » May 16th, 2008, 3:49 pm

Faciulina wrote:
Many of those estimated 250,000 Italian Mafia affiliates worldwide are members of other crime groups.[/quote]

what do you mean? in italy all the affiliates belong to the mafia groups[/quote]

That estimate of 250,000 affiliates for the Italian Mafia is worldwide, not just in Italy, and so would conceivably include members of other crime groups.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Unread post by Faciulina » May 17th, 2008, 7:39 am

yes you're right, it's worldwide, i didn't read it well before, anyway in italy only there are at least 20.000 made members and 200.000 associates, and that's enough to have far the largest number of members, in italy they are all members of the 4 mafia groups, i bet in the worldwide are included the 3.000 sicilians in usa outside the italo-america lcn, so they are all members of the italian mafia not other crime groups

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 17th, 2008, 7:42 am

Faciulina wrote:world rank

1) italian mafia
2) colombians
3) chinese triads
4) albanians
5) russians

wrong,
Global ranks.

1) Russians,
2) Italians,
3) Albanians,
4) Japs,
5) Colombians.


Europe ranks,

1) Albanians,
2) Italians & Russians.
3) rest dont matter because those three are making big impacts, the rest are on the small scale of things.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Unread post by Faciulina » May 17th, 2008, 8:30 am

johnnyred if you make the italians and russians at the same level in europe it's logic that italians are easily n 1 worldwide, they are strongest than russians in usa, canada, australia and south america... the colombians produce the cocaine so they must be in the top 5 although the big cartels are gone and the farc and auc produce mostly of the cocaine today
i didn't put the yakuza but i didn't put it because it has too low international connections, but they probably are the n 2 most rooted mafia after the italian

BLUEYES
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: May 16th, 2008, 10:42 am

Unread post by BLUEYES » May 17th, 2008, 10:01 am

Global Rank

1. COLOMBIAN CARTELS
2. ITALIAN MAFIA
3. JAPANESE YAKUZA
4. CHINESE TRIADS
5. MEXICAN CARTELS

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Unread post by thewestside » May 17th, 2008, 3:56 pm

Faciulina wrote:yes you're right, it's worldwide, i didn't read it well before, anyway in italy only there are at least 20.000 made members and 200.000 associates, and that's enough to have far the largest number of members, in italy they are all members of the 4 mafia groups, i bet in the worldwide are included the 3.000 sicilians in usa outside the italo-america lcn, so they are all members of the italian mafia not other crime groups
The four Italian groups together are estimated to have around 3,000 membes and affiliates in the U.S. 2,500 for the Sicilian Mafia, 200 for the Camorra, 100-200 for the 'Ndrangheta, and very few for the Sacra Corona Unita.
Johnny Red wrote:wrong,
Global ranks.

1) Russians,
2) Italians,
3) Albanians,
4) Japs,
5) Colombians.


When are you going to give it up? You do realize that nobody believes your overhype for the Albanians but you, right? The Albanians are not ahead of the Colombians on a global scale. Nor would they be ahead of the Chinese or Mexicans if you had included them.
Europe ranks,

1) Albanians,
2) Italians & Russians.
3) rest dont matter because those three are making big impacts, the rest are on the small scale of things.
No matter how many times you say it or how much you wish it to be true, the Albanians are not at the top in Europe. They are at best #3 after the Italians and Russians. For you to put the Albanians ahead of the Italians and Russians is absolutely ludicrous and shows you really have no idea what you're talking about. But that's nothing new. You've never been concerned with the facts. You're content to be ignorant.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”