Gangster cities

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Re: Gangster cities

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » September 26th, 2008, 4:42 am

Geneva,Switzerland

think about it

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » September 26th, 2008, 8:10 pm

VostokSila wrote:This has turned into a childish and quite gay thread.

Razbojnik... why would u post pics of you and your friends and your father and whatever in the 1st place? If you are trying to tell us how gangsta' and crazy you and your entourage.. well.. I think mmd604 said it.. they just dont look like bad ass. And from what I seen in some pics.. I doubt that some of them could even throw a punch and cause more than a scratch.

And what do you mean "post your pics and lets see how tough you are?" this is one of the dumbest sayings I have heared here. Its not how the person looks, its how he behaves in real life. and I know I contradict what I said a few lines up but there is a person's looks can be unusual up to a point, and some of your guys look like they couldn't KO a fly.

The only thing you proved by posting the video of grandma and the pics is not that your family is "#%@& up crazy", its that you need some serious help. Or better yet.. a serious beating to get some since into you.

And no.. I can't post my pics because I do not have a camera.

Get back on the topic and stop these childish games please.
I answered that question LOL...

You're right, I am fucked up, and yes, I've tried getting serious help, and it ended getting me in more trouble, oh let's say one step away from living the rest of my life in a mental institution because I'm misunderstood and the US government is a pain in the ass to the fat people it creates. I think you cleared that up. Don't listen to the syndrome and disorder BS they feed you. Not a single person has a syndrome or a disorder here, and everyone turns out fine.

And yes, it does contradict what you say, and it's quite the opposite. What picture were you looking at in the first place? LOL...

Most of these pictures aren't serious, they're more, funny...

And trust me, these guys would take a big fucking dump on those gangstas from the US.... The fat one, see him? Let's just say he's connected eastwards. Now half of those guys can't hurt a fucking fly, they can kick the shit out of a fucking pitbull but no they can't hurt a fly, well one of them actually has a pitbull, it got poisoned, another has a rottweiler that chased us. Half. Those that are closest to me are umm the ones who run the crew. My best friend, me and a bunch of others consider eachother close, and I may not be a fucking alpha male like them but I'm working on talking back and being more ummmmmmmm prone towards fighting in the right situations, aka I tolerate too much of some of their BS and sometimes they think I can't fight cause of it, when in reality I can't fight because if I do, people will die. Look at my fucking power. I could fuck up a living room just by flexing my muscles and moving quickly. Unfortunetly they don't understand, or maybe they do, they just pretend the latter...

Oh well...

I just wanna ask though, from your personal experiances, how would people in the states react if someone falls off a motorcycle??? How about if someone takes a glass and slams it on the ground and breaks it? Would they panic like Godzilla in New York City, or would they keep quiet and mind their own business like a shooting in Los Angeles??

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 26th, 2008, 8:12 pm

Stip is a gangster city.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » September 28th, 2008, 4:22 am

I answered that question LOL...

You're right, I am #%@& up, and yes, I've tried getting serious help, and it ended getting me in more trouble, oh let's say one step away from living the rest of my life in a mental institution because I'm misunderstood and the US government is a pain in the ass to the fat people it creates. I think you cleared that up. Don't listen to the syndrome and disorder BS they feed you. Not a single person has a syndrome or a disorder here, and everyone turns out fine.
I don't understand what you are talking about..
And trust me, these guys would take a big #%@&#%@ dump on those gangstas from the US.... The fat one, see him? Let's just say he's connected eastwards. Now half of those guys can't hurt a #%@&#%@ fly, they can kick the shit out of a #%@&#%@ pitbull but no they can't hurt a fly, well one of them actually has a pitbull, it got poisoned, another has a rottweiler that chased us.
I find it very hard to believe that the "drunk" you have there.. or that guy with the silicon lips, or even that fat gangsta' can do something to those blacks in that photo, even though I am white and of Slavic origin I tell what I see.
And I looked at all the pictures. Im sure "they" as a whole can kick the shit out of a pitbul dog.. I do not know what to believe, either Macedonia is full of weaklings and wannabe gangsta, or is it just the guys in the pic. I am not generalizing a nation based on a few ppl.
BTW.. u say he is connected east.. east = ???.. Romania.. Ukraine..Moldova.. Turkey..Russia??? What does it even mean?? connected??? to who?? to what??
I just wanna ask though, from your personal experiances, how would people in the states react if someone falls off a motorcycle??? How about if someone takes a glass and slams it on the ground and breaks it? Would they panic like Godzilla in New York City, or would they keep quiet and mind their own business like a shooting in Los Angeles??
I do not know how they would react because I have never been there.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 28th, 2008, 5:11 pm

Ok I had to get this out in the open...

The skinny drunk is a pussy that provokes, he's a friend, he can't do shit, it was a joke, and his uncle owns a vineyard and a company for wine. The silicon lips guy is a hell of an escape artist, I mean one second you see him, another you don't, and no he doesn't have silicon lips, it's a joke we use to describe his lips, and no he isn't a pussy...

LOL @ you insulting your own damn people that's sad man everyone in this fucking country is for Russia instead of America and you just had to insult damn...

The fat one...

His uncle is one of the bosses of the Bulgarian Mafia, he's missing, so I'm pretty sure I can give you his name, but nah it would come up on Google...

His aunt had no backup since his uncle went missing, she owns the Alfa Security group in Bulgaria, and other Bulgarian groups began seizing her cars and her houses and shit, so she hooked up with these Russians or Georgians(they owned like 35 percent of the company) or something connected to the top in Russia, I was told the main guy of the small group(7 or 8 people I think or something) is said to have 400 million dollars in cash. He showed me books on his fucking uncle LOL...

I was told his uncle came once in Stip, and his security: armoured black hummers, jeeps, motorcycle bodyguards, in this fucking bomb proof limo, with like a 100 guys walking around. The police wouldn't let him through cause they knew who he was, so he had to circle around town. The guy is 'missing'. No don't search the internet I tried too you won't find shit on it...

His father knows my father, and I know him personally. Generation after generation we're all friends.

I don't have anything to prove to you or explain to you. Why are you trying to explain to me that you don't believe shit I'm saying and trying to disprove something about someone you don't know anything about??? Maybe you know more even though I know them personally, hey I hang out with them everyday...

Now that's pathetic...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » September 28th, 2008, 5:13 pm

Btw those guys are kids. 15 years of age. Start generalizing when they turn 20...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 7th, 2008, 3:56 pm

This is gangsta:

But really, you want real life gangsters:

Ljube Boskovski

Nikola Gruevski

This nations' future...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 7th, 2008, 4:00 pm

As for gangsters' children...

You can guess who's son the motherfucker on the left is, and the one with the fucked up head on the right is self explanitory.

Who's daddy(right) stole 4 million Euros as a CEO????????

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 8th, 2008, 1:27 pm

wow if christian still banned people fro BS u'd be waaaay banned

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 11th, 2008, 10:23 am

Mcminister wrote:wow if christian still banned people fro BS u'd be waaaay banned
LOL

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 11th, 2008, 1:34 pm

christina ** lol typo but fo reall...half the posts will be closed too

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 19th, 2008, 8:52 am

Diaries of the mentally unstable....

Btw this video is a joke, don't take the silly faces seriously, the rhino in the white hoody with the black dots may look like a pussy but he's the reason why I didn't kill that drunk motherfucker last night calling me a piggy(I was drunk too btw) and the one who pounded me in the face 3 times when I wasn't looking. The other fat one in the black hoody and green shirt with the short hair and shit is the the nephew of the uncle of the you know what, and he's your typical tough new yorker type his hit is heavy. The one in the red jacket, well, let just say he keeps a close eye on me to make sure no one messes around and is the biggest alpha male of the group. The one that looks like a gypsy, the tanned one, best friend, this is his house, fucking palace, his father is the tony soprano of the neighbourhood. The short one with his tounge out is the nephew of the mayor of Stip. The tall one with the yellowish skin and eyes like a fucking lemur is uh well his uncle owns vineyards and wine companies and bought paintings from my dad, including the one of Goce Delcev hung above the mayor's desk in the mayor's office in the town hall. Etc...

It's our destiny to follow in our father's footsteps and run this country and run this continent.

As for Switzerland, my dad lived there in the alps for about a year in this rich guy's villa.

Yes, they would get pissed if I found out I'm putting this on here, but unlike the West, everything passes with time. Here signs in the nephew of the uncle boss. I'm gonna give him this film and watch him get pissed and tell me to remove it.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » October 26th, 2008, 7:30 pm

mmd604 wrote:you and your friends still look like bitchs. And your a bunch on nobodys. Just look at you sitting at that table in the restaurant with that bitch. you totally look like you are abt to go down on him
That isn't me. LOL

Anyways we do look like bitches, that's why I was laughing my ass off when the guy in the white shirt was yelling randomly if he was yelling at you you would be scared shitless...

Last night was THE FUCKING BEST!!! JOKES!!! Manich got into a fight again like the day before yesterday:

Brutal LOL but we broke it up...

And don't take this seriously, we don't listen to this type of music, suprisingly when all the music ended they announced it was Radio Cherenje, a fucking gyspy radio based in Stip, and holy fuck we got knocked up, everyone I know, I'm used to the alcohol after getting knocked up pretty bad last Saturday I guess...fucking 3 glasses of brandy, 3 glasses of wine, 1 glass of some strong ass nasty ass rakija I couldn't finish and I forget what else LOL...

There was a fight beside our nightclub, men in their 30s-40s, mobsters no duh, a guy got his ass beaten to death, I mean he's literally dead, police came, ambulance came, they killed him and not a single person will pay for the crime in any way. I love this country!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAOLMAOLOLROFLCOPTER

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 26th, 2008, 7:50 pm

Alright that's about enough that.

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”