Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 8th, 2008, 2:21 pm

Why isnt it called the Soviet Union mafia or something? The majority of big time Russian mobsters we hear about are not Russian in the first place, they are Ukranian, Georgian, Chechen, Tijikistani, etc... Of course there are Russian mobsters in the Russian mafia but not all of them are. Here is an example of what I am talking about...


Marat Balagula (Brooklyn-based crime boss and originator of billion-dollar gasoline bootlegging scam; close associate of Lucchese crime family. Released from American prison in 2004; murdered in Brighton Beach 2008.)
Russian
Arbi Barayev (Chechen warlord/crime boss; killed by Russian armed forces in 2001.)
Chechen
Viktor Bout (GRU Major turned international arms merchant; former international fugitive; now awaiting extradition to the United States.)
Tijikistani
Yuri Brokhin (Famed expatriate Russian dissident/international drug dealer and jewel thief; murdered 1982.)
Russian
Vitali Dyomochka (Russian mobster who produced a TV series chronicling his own activities.)
Russian
Vadim Safronov (Vor v Zakone, controls criminal activities in Tver, Russia.(1992-2012 Jailed in Siberia.)
Russian
Nikolai Radev (Australian crime boss. Murdered outside his home in 2003 during the infamous Melbourne Gangland War)
Bulgarian
Ludwig "Tarzan" Fainberg (Southern Florida intermediary between the Medellin drug cartel and the Russian Mafia; deported to Israel. THE GUY WHO SOLD THE SUB MARINE TO THE COLOMBIANS)
Israeli
Zakhar "Shakro" Kalashov (International vor v zakone boss; jailed in Spain.)
Russian
Vladimir Kumarin (Saint Petersburg-based boss of Tambov Gang crime group.)
Russian
Ruslan Labazanov (Chechen crime boss; murdered in 1996.)
Chechen
Sergei Mikhailov (Moscow-based head of Solntsevskaya bratva crime group.)
Russian
Semion Mogilevich (Billionaire Budapest-based crime lord.)
Ukrainian
Boris Nayfeld (International drug kingpin.)
Israeli
Khozh-Ahmed Noukhaev (Chechen crime boss; missing and believed dead.)
Chechen
Alexander Solonik (Notorious professional assassin; murdered in Athens in 1997.)
Russian
Nikolay "Hoza" Suleimanov (Chechen head of Obshina crime group; murdered in 1994.)
Chechen
Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov (Arms dealer and accused Olympic fixer.)
Uzbek
Movladi Atlangeriyev (Chechen crime boss, kidnapped in 2008)
Chechen



I know most of these people speak Russian and all that Soviet Union stuff, yeah I know all about that but these people who arent Russian shouldnt be labelled as part of the Russian mafia... Why dont you just call Daut Kadriovski part of the Russian mafia while your at it.. I mean he has a slav last name. I think the reason for this is America and Americans want the Russians to look bad so they portray them as criminals and bad people...

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by thewestside » December 8th, 2008, 2:37 pm

It has nothing to do with the Americans wanting the Russians to look bad. "Russian Mafia" is simply a simplistic term most media outlets around the world choose to use. Most law enforcement agencies, as well as most experts, refer to it as "Eurasian organized crime." The FBI applies this to organized crime groups comprised of criminals born in or with family from the former Soviet Union or Central Europe.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by VostokSila » December 9th, 2008, 3:31 am

Bout is not Tajikistani, he is a Russian born in Tajikistan. During the time of the USSR, Russians lived in large numbers in maaaaany nations inclueding: Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and the North Kavkaz (Chechnya, Kabardino-Balkaria, Ingushetia, Dagestan).
Second is that all these mafia guys have a relatively siimilar mentality and conduct (except for the Vori). Not to mention all of them know the Russian language.
Why is Kadriovski not Russian Mafia? lol that's a stupid question, realy. He was not born in the USSR, he does not speak Russian, and he does not have a soviet/Russian mentality. This is more than Race, otherwise you can ask why is Serbian Mafia no considered Russian?

Why are they called Russians? because like thewestside said, people want to make everything simple and the reasons I wrote above is why they are called Russian and not spicificly Chechen or other..

lol these names are only the most common you will find on the net, there are people who's names you would not find on the net, dont forget it.
And I personaly dont believe that Solonik was assassinated ;) as I heard what kind of man he was.

note that most of the names on your list are Russians ;) and the jews also fall under the 'Russian' definition because they were born, speak and have soviet/russian mentality (some have jew mentality, depends on the person).

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 254
Joined: October 16th, 2007, 4:13 pm
What city do you live in now?: Highfa
Location: Deported to IsraHell from Canada
Contact:

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Babmuk » December 9th, 2008, 3:57 am

Cauze most of the "soldiers" are of russian nationality.Except for the chechens and the other groups that operate insinde Russia but don't operate on the worldwide map.
Solonik was a really good killa.Prof.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 254
Joined: October 16th, 2007, 4:13 pm
What city do you live in now?: Highfa
Location: Deported to IsraHell from Canada
Contact:

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Babmuk » December 9th, 2008, 4:01 am

And yes,if i put here the list of the names of chiefs and Vory v Zakone,alot of them will be of different nationalities.Cauz there lives more than 100 nationalities in Russia or USSR

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 9th, 2008, 10:14 am

What Vostok and Babmuk said still doesnt change the facts. Only like 8 of those names are actually Russian. The Israeli who sold the Colombians the submarine was called Russian. Bout was called Russian. Semion Moglievich was called Russian when they were Israeli, Tajikistani and Ukrainian. I understand that the Soviet Union was united and they all spoke Russian. Exactly like Yugoslavia, but you dont hear about Croatian gangsters being called Serbian gangsters. In that case, the Albanian mafia from Kosova should be called the Serbian mafia because until 1999 it was apart of Yugoslavia.

Even Nikolai Radev or whatever his name is is called a Russian boss in Australia when he is Bulgarian... was Bulgaria even apart of the Soviet Union?

Its typical American biasism. They live to give a bad image to their enemies. Osama Bin Laden is said by many to be the nicest person you will ever meet, the most caring, respectful and everything but America portrays him as an animal. Maybe he is, but we dont know. The Taliban wouldnt come after America unless it was provoked. I mean you dont go and pick a fight with someone alot more powerful then you unless he is provoking you. Same thing goes with the Russians. America tries to make the Russians look evil in any way possible. Anyway that is why I think all these people are called Russian gangsters, biasism. The Albanians from Kosova were Yugoslavia just like the Chechens were the Soviet Union but you dont hear about the Albanian mafia being called the Yugoslavian mafia.


and Solonik could be assassinated just like anyone else. Daut Kadriovski could turn up with his head cut off in the middle of Philadelphia, The godfathers of the Caslesi clan could show up being raped in jail, Semion Moglivich could be shot in the head, anything is possible in the world. "If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything... its that you can kill anyone" :D

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by thewestside » December 9th, 2008, 1:12 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Its typical American biasism. They live to give a bad image to their enemies. Osama Bin Laden is said by many to be the nicest person you will ever meet, the most caring, respectful and everything but America portrays him as an animal. Maybe he is, but we dont know. The Taliban wouldnt come after America unless it was provoked.

I really hope everyone on this forum reads your statement above. Whatever last ounce of credibility you had, if you had any left at all, is now gone. It's truly sad, and pathetic, how absolutely warped your world view is. You make me sick.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 254
Joined: October 16th, 2007, 4:13 pm
What city do you live in now?: Highfa
Location: Deported to IsraHell from Canada
Contact:

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Babmuk » December 9th, 2008, 1:52 pm

AlbaniaUnited:

So what's the fuck is your point?U just tried to show that Russia got other nationalities beside the "russians".WOW.Good thing u did it.Cauze alot of ppl don't understand that russians are like americans..they got chechens,tadzhikistanians and so on..like US got african americans,latin ppl and asian and so on...

So u would be satisfied to hear the name as Soviet Union Mafia..that's what r u trying to say..get the $$$$ outta here...

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 9th, 2008, 2:16 pm

Babmuk wrote:AlbaniaUnited:

So what's the fu-- is your point?U just tried to show that Russia got other nationalities beside the "russians".WOW.Good thing u did it.Cauze alot of ppl don't understand that russians are like americans..they got chechens,tadzhikistanians and so on..like US got african americans,latin ppl and asian and so on...

So u would be satisfied to hear the name as Soviet Union Mafia..that's what r u trying to say..get the $$$$ outta here...

I am trying to say that your a fcuking moron.. Thats what. What the fcuk do you think I am saying? I am saying that alot of these "Russian" crime figures shouldnt be called Russian mafia. Thats my point. If Kosovo Albanian gangsters were called the Serbian mafia, it would be wrong... Just like calling a Ukrainian a Russian is wrong. That is what I am trying to say...

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 9th, 2008, 2:18 pm

I really hope everyone on this forum reads your statement above. Whatever last ounce of credibility you had, if you had any left at all, is now gone. It's truly sad, and pathetic, how absolutely warped your world view is. You make me sick.

Osama: *sleeping*, *wakes up and yawns*
Osama: I think I will go an bomb the twin towers today...


Is that how it went down? Why would Afghanistanis and Afghanistan risk everything they have unless they were already being stolen from? Politics cant be explained on CNN. If Osama went after America just because they are Catholic that wouldnt make sense. Why not go after Italy where all the churches and Vatican is? Your a moron, westside just stfu honestly.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 9th, 2008, 6:02 pm

Maybe because most of those guys(except maybe the Israeli) would've grown up within the boundaries of the USSR. Most of the Bloc countries get lumped in with Russia, even to this day.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Faciulina » December 9th, 2008, 8:00 pm

that's because i said the ndrangheta is stronger than the whole russian mafia because it's more compact... cosa nostra and camorra are stronger than whole russian mafia too that's because the italian mafia is a monolith and russian mafya are dozens or gangs not connected each other loooooooooool

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by VostokSila » December 9th, 2008, 10:32 pm

that's because i said the ndrangheta is stronger than the whole russian mafia because it's more compact... cosa nostra and camorra are stronger than whole russian mafia too that's because the italian mafia is a monolith and russian mafya are dozens or gangs not connected each other loooooooooool
Its because you like big fat Italian c*cks
Maybe because most of those guys(except maybe the Israeli) would've grown up within the boundaries of the USSR. Most of the Bloc countries get lumped in with Russia, even to this day.
The "israeli" grew up in the soviet block :S AlbaniaUnited see what you did? you spread wrong info about stuff, confusing everyone.
Israeli, Tajikistani and Ukrainian
...what I said doesn't change facts? Is a Serb born and raised in Bosnia Bosnian? No, same like Bout isn't Tajikistani. That Tarzan fella immigrated from Russia to Israel and to US if I remember right. And Mogilevich? lol where did you get that he is Ukranian and not Russian born in Ukraine like I explained to you.
Stop trying to compare balkans to soviets, its not the same thing.
U made your point, americans are wrong, happy?

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 254
Joined: October 16th, 2007, 4:13 pm
What city do you live in now?: Highfa
Location: Deported to IsraHell from Canada
Contact:

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Babmuk » December 10th, 2008, 12:25 am

I am trying to say that your a fcuking moron.. Thats what. What the fcuk do you think I am saying? I am saying that alot of these "Russian" crime figures shouldnt be called Russian mafia. Thats my point.
U r an idiot,period.In Russia they are called chechen mafia and so on..it's in around the world called russian mafia coz ppl don't know what nationality they are talking about so they just easily call it russian mafia.As of the name of the Country where lives more than 100 different nationalities.And as Vostok said stop comparing Russia and Balkans..

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 10th, 2008, 1:20 pm

Faciulina wrote:that's because i said the ndrangheta is stronger than the whole russian mafia because it's more compact... cosa nostra and camorra are stronger than whole russian mafia too that's because the italian mafia is a monolith and russian mafya are dozens or gangs not connected each other loooooooooool

The Camorra, LCN, Ndrangheta and SCU all fight amongest each other. They are not all united. Just different families under the same name. Like The Gambinos, Luccheses, etc... they are the Italian mafia but they are ONE. They might work together at times but so do the Solventiskaya groups and Vor y Zakone groups. Your truely an idiot. You have no understanding of any crime outfits, even the Italians.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 10th, 2008, 1:27 pm

The "israeli" grew up in the soviet block :S AlbaniaUnited see what you did? you spread wrong info about stuff, confusing everyone.
Yes but look at his last name... Danberg or whatever. That is not Russian. That is pure Israeli... He probably did grow up in the USSR but still, it doesnt make him Russian.
...what I said doesn't change facts? Is a Serb born and raised in Bosnia Bosnian? No, same like Bout isn't Tajikistani. That Tarzan fella immigrated from Russia to Israel and to US if I remember right. And Mogilevich? lol where did you get that he is Ukranian and not Russian born in Ukraine like I explained to you.
Stop trying to compare balkans to soviets, its not the same thing.
U made your point, americans are wrong, happy?
Well I do not know, when I researched on the Russian mafia, I just went around looking for Russian crime figures around the world, see what they are involved in and where. All these names came up but I noticed that the groups and sometimes bosses were not Russian-Russian.


How is Yugoslavia any different from the USSR? They also have a mix of ethnicities in it with one ethnic group in power [Serbs]. But the Kosova Albanian mafia isnt called the Serbian mafia even though alot of them can speak Serbian.

As long as my point is made and Americans are proven stupid and ignorant, of course I am happy :D

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by thewestside » December 10th, 2008, 2:58 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:The Camorra, LCN, Ndrangheta and SCU all fight amongest each other. They are not all united. Just different families under the same name. Like The Gambinos, Luccheses, etc... they are the Italian mafia but they are ONE. They might work together at times but so do the Solventiskaya groups and Vor y Zakone groups. Your truely an idiot. You have no understanding of any crime outfits, even the Italians.
Your understanding of organized crime is also lacking, which is nothing new. Incidents of the Italian syndicates fighting amongst each other are almost non-existent. By and large they work hand in hand. When there is fighting, it is within one of the syndicates.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Faciulina » December 10th, 2008, 3:19 pm

The Camorra, LCN, Ndrangheta and SCU all fight amongest each other. They are not all united. Just different families under the same name. Like The Gambinos, Luccheses, etc... they are the Italian mafia but they are ONE. They might work together at times but so do the Solventiskaya groups and Vor y Zakone groups. Your truely an idiot. You have no understanding of any crime outfits, even the Italians.
no they don't fight amongest each other idiot they all have a commission of bosses, maybe russian gangs have a commission? maybe albanians? never heard of this they are far more disorganized and the russians have even dozens of different etnich groups like chechens, armenians etccc... a single main italian mafia group like lcn or ndrangheta is a monolith, most of the murders are inside a single family because conflicts inside it but if they had to take a decision well... they take it in a meeting like a multinational society looooooool

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 10th, 2008, 5:37 pm

thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:The Camorra, LCN, Ndrangheta and SCU all fight amongest each other. They are not all united. Just different families under the same name. Like The Gambinos, Luccheses, etc... they are the Italian mafia but they are ONE. They might work together at times but so do the Solventiskaya groups and Vor y Zakone groups. Your truely an idiot. You have no understanding of any crime outfits, even the Italians.
Your understanding of organized crime is also lacking, which is nothing new. Incidents of the Italian syndicates fighting amongst each other are almost non-existent. By and large they work hand in hand. When there is fighting, it is within one of the syndicates.

You are truely a sad desperate and stupid fcuk of a person. That is what I meant. I know the SCU doesnt go against the Ndrangheta or the Camorra against the Sicilian LCN. I mean there are fighting between each other [amongst the syndicates themselves- meaning an Ndrangheta clan against an Ndrangheta clan, etc...]

They constantly kill each other over drug and other rackets. Learn how you fcuking read you sad, sad, sad, sad, sad person.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by thewestside » December 10th, 2008, 5:45 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:You are truely a sad desperate and stupid fcuk of a person. That is what I meant. I know the SCU doesnt go against the Ndrangheta or the Camorra against the Sicilian LCN. I mean there are fighting between each other [amongst the syndicates themselves- meaning an Ndrangheta clan against an Ndrangheta clan, etc...]

They constantly kill each other over drug and other rackets. Learn how you fcuking read you sad, sad, sad, sad, sad person.
I know how to read. I read and responded to exactly what you typed. If what you said is not what you meant, try being more clear in the future. And no, even clans within a given syndicate do not "constantly" kill each other rackets. Wars are much more the exception than the rule.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 10th, 2008, 5:47 pm

Faciulina wrote:
The Camorra, LCN, Ndrangheta and SCU all fight amongest each other. They are not all united. Just different families under the same name. Like The Gambinos, Luccheses, etc... they are the Italian mafia but they are ONE. They might work together at times but so do the Solventiskaya groups and Vor y Zakone groups. Your truely an idiot. You have no understanding of any crime outfits, even the Italians.
no they don't fight amongest each other idiot they all have a commission of bosses, maybe russian gangs have a commission? maybe albanians? never heard of this they are far more disorganized and the russians have even dozens of different etnich groups like chechens, armenians etccc... a single main italian mafia group like lcn or ndrangheta is a monolith, most of the murders are inside a single family because conflicts inside it but if they had to take a decision well... they take it in a meeting like a multinational society looooooool


You are a moron, The Albanian mafia runs everything from Albania itself, they control the entire government but you dont know shit about that. You say we are not organized but the world cant even name our top bosses... the best they can do is catch an Albanian who is one of Europes top drug lords and call him apart of the 15 families. Daut Kadriovski was a fcuking lap dog in simple words... he was a runner for the base in Albania, he reported to the KLA and sold for them. You dont know shit about the Albanian mafia. Look at this prick down here...
Image

Do you think he actually controls anything? Behind the Albanian government is the Albanian mafia. The world knows everything of the Italian mafia, they know their codes, traditions, activities, etc... the entire world admits that the Albanian mafia is a global and powerful force [among the most powerful in the world] but in the end they dont have any fcuking information on it.... can you explain that? No you cant, can you wonder why heroin hasent been confiscated in Albania? Can you wonder why cocaine is never intercepted in Albania? Ahhhhh what the fcuk am I telling you for, your a moron, you will never understand the Albanian mafia because you are only interested in the Italian mafia. This is in response to your "Does the Albanian mafia have a commission?" Yeah they have a commission its called, "The real government of Albania". And wtf do you think the Solentivskaya and Vor y Zakone organizations are? They are just as organized as your spaghetti eating mafia...

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 10th, 2008, 5:49 pm

thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:You are truely a sad desperate and stupid fcuk of a person. That is what I meant. I know the SCU doesnt go against the Ndrangheta or the Camorra against the Sicilian LCN. I mean there are fighting between each other [amongst the syndicates themselves- meaning an Ndrangheta clan against an Ndrangheta clan, etc...]

They constantly kill each other over drug and other rackets. Learn how you fcuking read you sad, sad, sad, sad, sad person.
I know how to read. I read and responded to exactly what you typed. If what you said is not what you meant, try being more clear in the future. And no, even clans within a given syndicate do not "constantly" kill each other rackets. Wars are much more the exception than the rule.

Shut the fcuk up moron, there have been numerous wars in Italy... who were they killing? Shark gangsters in the Adriatic sea? Moron.


But NOOOOOOOOOOOO The Italian mafia NEVER fight amongst each other, they are in perfect harmony, the entire mafia... According to you, honestly just shut the hell up already.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by thewestside » December 10th, 2008, 6:46 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Shut the fcuk up moron, there have been numerous wars in Italy... who were they killing? Shark gangsters in the Adriatic sea? Moron.


But NOOOOOOOOOOOO The Italian mafia NEVER fight amongst each other, they are in perfect harmony, the entire mafia... According to you, honestly just shut the hell up already.
There you go AGAIN inventing an argument I didn't make. Over their entire history there have been a number of wars within the Italian syndicates. But the individual clans are not "constantly" fighting each other as you alleged.

I'll shut up once you quit making stupid statements. But I don't expect that to happen any time soon.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 10th, 2008, 7:10 pm

thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:Shut the fcuk up moron, there have been numerous wars in Italy... who were they killing? Shark gangsters in the Adriatic sea? Moron.


But NOOOOOOOOOOOO The Italian mafia NEVER fight amongst each other, they are in perfect harmony, the entire mafia... According to you, honestly just shut the hell up already.
There you go AGAIN inventing an argument I didn't make. Over their entire history there have been a number of wars within the Italian syndicates. But the individual clans are not "constantly" fighting each other as you alleged.

I'll shut up once you quit making stupid statements. But I don't expect that to happen any time soon.
They are engagaed in constant wars, but they do dispute alot is what I am trying to say. I am not saying that they wage war on each other over every little infraction but they do dispute over alot. Similar to the LCN in America.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 10th, 2008, 7:11 pm

Not to mention they kill their own underlings so much like its no big deal, truely dispicable. They made a guy eat sand until he died once...

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by thewestside » December 10th, 2008, 7:23 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:They are engagaed in constant wars, but they do dispute alot is what I am trying to say. I am not saying that they wage war on each other over every little infraction but they do dispute over alot. Similar to the LCN in America.
OK, so now you admit that they aren't engaged in constant wars, but choosing to use the word dispute. What exactly is your point? There are constant disputations in the world of organized crime. That's why the more organized groups, like the Mafia, have protective measures such as rules, Commission meetings, etc. to ensure that disputes don't lead to wars.
Not to mention they kill their own underlings so much like its no big deal, truely dispicable.
Leaders in every organized crime group kill their underlings at time to enforce rules, ensure loyalty, meet out punishment, etc. Please don't tell me you think the Albanians are any different.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 10th, 2008, 7:41 pm

OK, so now you admit that they aren't engaged in constant wars, but choosing to use the word dispute. What exactly is your point? There are constant disputations in the world of organized crime. That's why the more organized groups, like the Mafia, have protective measures such as rules, Commission meetings, etc. to ensure that disputes don't lead to wars.
My point is that Faciulina goes around thinking the Italian mafia is one well off, balanced, dedicated, harmonic, perfect, trained, crime machine threatening to take over the world.
Leaders in every organized crime group kill their underlings at time to enforce rules, ensure loyalty, meet out punishment, etc. Please don't tell me you think the Albanians are any different.
The Italians go around killing underlings all the time. Maybe it is because Italian gangsters are more disloyal then Russians or Albanian gangsters :)

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Faciulina » December 10th, 2008, 7:50 pm

You are a moron, The Albanian mafia runs everything from Albania itself, they control the entire government but you dont know shit about that. You say we are not organized but the world cant even name our top bosses... the best they can do is catch an Albanian who is one of Europes top drug lords and call him apart of the 15 families. Daut Kadriovski was a fcuking lap dog in simple words... he was a runner for the base in Albania, he reported to the KLA and sold for them. You dont know shit about the Albanian mafia. Look at this prick down here...
Do you think he actually controls anything? Behind the Albanian government is the Albanian mafia. The world knows everything of the Italian mafia, they know their codes, traditions, activities, etc... the entire world admits that the Albanian mafia is a global and powerful force [among the most powerful in the world] but in the end they dont have any fcuking information on it.... can you explain that? No you cant, can you wonder why heroin hasent been confiscated in Albania? Can you wonder why cocaine is never intercepted in Albania? Ahhhhh what the fcuk am I telling you for, your a moron, you will never understand the Albanian mafia because you are only interested in the Italian mafia. This is in response to your "Does the Albanian mafia have a commission?" Yeah they have a commission its called, "The real government of Albania". And wtf do you think the Solentivskaya and Vor y Zakone organizations are? They are just as organized as your spaghetti eating mafia...
ahhahahahahahah retard the albanian goverment is not mafia it's like i say italian goverment is mafia because berlusconi is litterally in mafia hands loooooool the mafia has its own politicians included the most important in italy :D :D i bet berisha is more linked with italian mafia than albanian mob itself... if albanian-chickenthieves-mob was so organized we should see it them abroad... well abroad they seem more chickenthieves gangs compared to italian mafia so it mean they are not organized even police says it... albania was 50 years under communism that's because they are slow to go agaist local mob i bet when albania modernize the albaniass mob would disappear because they have not tradition like italian mafia, in sicily the bosses stay on the run even for 40 years and the mafia is older than the italian state itself :D :D :D i doubt the albanian mob will last so much i think it's more a phenomenon linked with the fall of communism than a structural phenomenon like the italian mafia

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by thewestside » December 10th, 2008, 7:57 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:My point is that Faciulina goes around thinking the Italian mafia is one well off, balanced, dedicated, harmonic, perfect, trained, crime machine threatening to take over the world.
Faciulina is an idiot, just like you are.
The Italians go around killing underlings all the time. Maybe it is because Italian gangsters are more disloyal then Russians or Albanian gangsters :)
Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea how many internal killings there have been involving Russian groups in Moscow and elsewhere from the early 1990's to the present? Every group has disloyalty and treachery, including the Albanians.

You are so quick to point out Faciulina's bogus image of Italian groups above, but yet you have a bogus image yourself of Albanian groups that there is never disloyalty, internal fighting, or underlings being killed. Get one thing straight dipshit. Albanian mobsters, like every other kind, are concerned about two things - money and power. This idea that they would never fight amonst each other because they are all Albanian a fantasy only as someone as ignorant and clueless as you could come up with.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 11th, 2008, 1:00 pm

Faciulina is an idiot, just like you are.
Hes also a dcik like your father is.
Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea how many internal killings there have been involving Russian groups in Moscow and elsewhere from the early 1990's to the present? Every group has disloyalty and treachery, including the Albanians.

You are so quick to point out Faciulina's bogus image of Italian groups above, but yet you have a bogus image yourself of Albanian groups that there is never disloyalty, internal fighting, or underlings being killed. Get one thing straight dipshit. Albanian mobsters, like every other kind, are concerned about two things - money and power. This idea that they would never fight amonst each other because they are all Albanian a fantasy only as someone as ignorant and clueless as you could come up with.

Of course there is treachery among Albanian groups. Albanians are people like everyone else but we dont have over 100 Albanian gangsters in the witness protection program. We dont go snitching on each in mass numbers. We dont get caught on the phone saying stupid things like the Italians. Albanians fight each other ALL THE FREAKING TIME. I never said they dont, but I said they are alot more loyal then the Italians and that is a fact. So are the Russians... Italians are just natural snitches and turncoats.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by thewestside » December 11th, 2008, 2:16 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Of course there is treachery among Albanian groups. Albanians are people like everyone else but we dont have over 100 Albanian gangsters in the witness protection program. We dont go snitching on each in mass numbers. We dont get caught on the phone saying stupid things like the Italians. Albanians fight each other ALL THE FREAKING TIME. I never said they dont, but I said they are alot more loyal then the Italians and that is a fact. So are the Russians... Italians are just natural snitches and turncoats.
Once again you show your complete and utter ignorance. The Italians were in the U.S. for decades before the first official Mafia member flipped in 1963. The Italians have had over a century to assimilate into the general population. While numerous other crime groups have come and gone, La Cosa Nostra has remained. There is far more law enforcement pressure on the LCN than any other group. Most others would crumble if they were exposed to the same law enforcement pressure, as well as media scrutiny, as one of the New York LCN families. Considering all this, it's rather amazing how rats in the LCN are still much more the exception than the rule. The Albanians have been here in relatively large numbers for only about 15 years or so. They haven't been tested over an extended period of time like the LCN has. But here you are ready to declare they are something special.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 11th, 2008, 4:21 pm

Once again you show your complete and utter ignorance. The Italians were in the U.S. for decades before the first official Mafia member flipped in 1963. The Italians have had over a century to assimilate into the general population. While numerous other crime groups have come and gone, La Cosa Nostra has remained. There is far more law enforcement pressure on the LCN than any other group. Most others would crumble if they were exposed to the same law enforcement pressure, as well as media scrutiny, as one of the New York LCN families. Considering all this, it's rather amazing how rats in the LCN are still much more the exception than the rule. The Albanians have been here in relatively large numbers for only about 15 years or so. They haven't been tested over an extended period of time like the LCN has. But here you are ready to declare they are something special.
Because the Albanians are being tested from 1996 to 2008... they werent being tested in the 1930's where people barely went to jail for over 10 years. Albanians are facing life sentences and refuse to rat on each other. The entire Rudaj gang just carried on with their lives, none of them made a deal to cooperate and there was many offerings. The case went on for two years, any one of them could have feared prosecution and plead a deal, none did. Even Italian bosses are making deals now a days. Its disgusting.


Also, the Albanians could handle the pressure from the FBI. The fact is, until they get what they need [undercover agents and Albanian agents and translators, and not just one but a whole team to translate the dialects and make it stick in court]. The fact is, they wont find those because if an Albanian agent works the case and makes sure the Albanian gangster goes to jail, his family will wage a blood feud on the agents family. He put their family member in jail for life, thats unacceptable in Albanian society... so until they FBI gets what they need they can suck the Albanian mafia's dcik. Or they can go on the news say repeat "They are real secretive" says a detective in Hamtramck, Mich., a Detroit suburb where many Albanians live. He says police have tried but failed to infiltrate Albanian gangs here.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”