Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Faciulina » December 16th, 2008, 12:25 pm

BTW, Italian mafia are the ones who are dying right now.. its slow but its happening.. soon, italians will be no more than nostalgy, you know its true.
yeah vostoksila the italian mafia is dying everybody knows it LOOOOOOOL it controls all the cocaine most of weapons and heroin it earns billions and billions you can't even imagine they control even gazprom and tons of russian companies they are everywhere they killed hundreds of people but yeah it's dying ahahahahahaa you should live in a dreamland to think it do you know what REALLY is going to dye? the red-babygang-mafyass, that's really finished i'm starting to think even albanian mob is really more stronger and richer than russians in europe russians are nothing in drug trafficking

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 16th, 2008, 1:37 pm

yeah vostoksila the italian mafia is dying everybody knows it LOOOOOOOL it controls all the cocaine most of weapons and heroin it earns billions and billions you can't even imagine they control even gazprom and tons of russian companies they are everywhere they killed hundreds of people but yeah it's dying ahahahahahaa you should live in a dreamland to think it do you know what REALLY is going to dye? the red-babygang-mafyass, that's really finished i'm starting to think even albanian mob is really more stronger and richer than russians in europe russians are nothing in drug trafficking
The Albanians are more powerful then the Russians and Italians in Europe but the Russians are more powerful then the Albanians and Italians worldwide.

Almost everything you said is complete BS. Actually everything you said is complete BS.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » December 16th, 2008, 2:42 pm

dont get pissed kid.. and I, or any other user here, doesnt give a sh*t if u think that albanians are stronger than russians.
u dont need to cry because reality slaps u in the face.
The Albanians are more powerful then the Russians and Italians in Europe
No, they are not, this is a good example of this "wishful thinking".

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 17th, 2008, 11:22 am

dont get pissed kid.. and I, or any other user here, doesnt give a sh*t if u think that albanians are stronger than russians.
u dont need to cry because reality slaps u in the face
i don't care who is strongest between albanians and russians moron they are both chickenthieves to me :D :D the reality is italian mafia is FAR stronger than both albanians and russians and it's FAR the strongest in the world LOOOOL i know it kills you because you like red mafya but you should just eat the truth and shut up your fucking girl-mouth
The Albanians are more powerful then the Russians and Italians in Europe but the Russians are more powerful then the Albanians and Italians worldwide.
ahahahahahahah no idiot the italians are FAR the strongest both in europe and worldwide the albanians at least could be the second in europe after the italians but worldwide the russians are stronger than albanians because in the states they are stronger

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 17th, 2008, 11:30 am

Faciulina wrote:
u dont need to cry because reality slaps u in the face
i don't care who is strongest between albanians and russians moron they are both chickenthieves to me :D :D the reality is italian mafia is FAR stronger than both albanians and russians and it's FAR the strongest in the world LOOOOL i know it kills you because you like red mafya but you should just eat the truth and shut up your #%@&#%@ girl-mouth
ahahahahahahah no idiot the italians are FAR the strongest both in europe and worldwide the albanians at least could be the second in europe after the italians but worldwide the russians are stronger than albanians because in the states they are stronger
I "like" red mafiya? unlike yourself, I take pride in my nation.. not the criminals of my nation. You have the character of a whore.

nothing u can say changes the truth.. lol u even claim someone Calabrian when he is Columbian. lol u dont see me claim Chechen bosses as Russian.

again u prove to know nothing of organized crime lol. i dont even have to prove u wrong in anything, u do it yourself.

:D :D :D

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 17th, 2008, 11:56 am

I
"like" red mafiya? unlike yourself, I take pride in my nation.. not the criminals of my nation. You have the character of a whore.
ahahahahahaha don't be a chicken and just admit you like the red mafyass LOOOOL you are a red mafya fan like i'm an italian mafia fan you are not more credible than me
nothing u can say changes the truth.. lol u even claim someone Calabrian when he is Columbian. lol u dont see me claim Chechen bosses as Russian
you mean salvatore mancuso? his parents are calabrians although he was born in colombia and what moron? he is a member if the ndrangheta ahahahahaha maybe you're getting mad of it? yeah the ndrangheta controls auc and it produce cocaine in colombia by itself, well that's the ndrangheta an organization you can only dream...john gotti was born in the states but his parents were from naples but he's mafioso you are very ignorant :D :D :D

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 17th, 2008, 12:06 pm

ahahahahahahahahaha suck it moron i proofed i say the truth and you're a clown

paramilitary leader Salvatore Mancuso. Mancuso is a member of the 'Ndranghetá',

www.derechos.org/nizkor/colombia/doc/narcoseng.html

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 17th, 2008, 12:20 pm

ahahahahahaha don't be a chicken and just admit you like the red mafyass LOOOOL you are a red mafya fan like i'm an italian mafia fan you are not more credible than me
No.. I am fan of facts.. and I am also interested in facts of organized crime.
I am alot more credible than you, find me one other person here who sais that you are more credible than me.
LOL u bring me a source of some radio station?? XDD.. wtf is that??
lol I can bring you radio sources saying that there are aliens who kidnapped people.

dont compare yourself to me... its shameful.

give up pizza, italian mafia isnt the strongest in the world.. your bubble is poped, your fantasy is gone, mafia masterbator.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 17th, 2008, 2:02 pm

The Albanians are more powerful then the Russians and Italians in Europe
No, they are not, this is a good example of this "wishful thinking".[/quote]

No its not, The Albanians control 80% of the heroin coming into Europe. They are large if not the largest arms traffickers in Europe. They are top human smugglers, they are involved with cocaine to the heaviest extent after the Italians... much more, The Albanian mafia is second to none in Europe. It is their main base and most powerful area.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 17th, 2008, 2:03 pm

Faciulina wrote:ahahahahahahahahaha suck it moron i proofed i say the truth and you're a clown

http://www.derechos.org/nizkor/colombia ... oseng.html

Fcuking you and your unreliable sources. Mancuso is not a member of Ndrangheta. His mother is COLOMBIAN! HER BLOOD IS COLOMBIAN! SHE WAS BORN THERE, HER PARENTS CAME FROM THERE. ONLY HIS FATHER IS ITALIAN AND ITS NOT STATED THAT HE IS CALABRIAN.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 18th, 2008, 7:08 am

No its not, The Albanians control 80% of the heroin coming into Europe. They are large if not the largest arms traffickers in Europe. They are top human smugglers, they are involved with cocaine to the heaviest extent after the Italians... much more, The Albanian mafia is second to none in Europe. It is their main base and most powerful area.
Albanians are NOT top gun dealers, except maybe if u talkin about street guns like pistols and other stuff like that.
Human smugglers.. could be debated, as Russian solntsevskaya make like 7 billion a year out of only prostitutes.
Involved in cocaine after the italians?.. we spoke in PM and I shown you that it is not true.
It may be the main base but they are not #1 there, they are after the Italians and Russians, 3rd place.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 18th, 2008, 9:50 am

VostokSila wrote:
Albanians are NOT top gun dealers, except maybe if u talkin about street guns like pistols and other stuff like that.
Human smugglers.. could be debated, as Russian solntsevskaya make like 7 billion a year out of only prostitutes.
Involved in cocaine after the italians?.. we spoke in PM and I shown you that it is not true.
It may be the main base but they are not #1 there, they are after the Italians and Russians, 3rd place.
Russians are up against the Albanians in Milan in prostitution. Who is more involved? Albanians. London? Albanians. Germany? Not enough information on both groups to determine.

Heroin == I think we all know Albanians beat both the Russians and Italians put together in this field.

Cocaine == After the Italians, the Albanians are the top cocaine traffickers. Your source didnt provide any proof objecting this. You only showed a boat being caught that was manned by one Ukrainian and one Russian that contained 12 tonnes of cocaine in it. Well 12 tonnes of cocaine came through Albania as well one time, except it made its way to Western Europe [ask for source]. Frederik Durda managed thousands of kilos of cocaine coming from Colombia to Europe for the Colombians until his 4 tonne drug boat was caught. Aldo Bare.. The time when Albanian Americans sent over tonnes of cocaine and the Italian official claimed "Theres been a cocaine over flow because of it". The Russians are involved in cocaine trafficking but I doubt they are more involed in Europe as they are in Russia. Anyway after the Italians, the Albanians dominate the Euro cocaine business.

Human smuggling == Almost all the immigrants from the East come through Albania to get into Western Europe. One article claimed that 10,000 people a month came into Western Europe from Albania. Not to mention passport forgery and smuggling like that.

http://de-construct.net/e-zine/?p=1085

Belgium Weekly: Albanian Mafia Rules West
Brussels weekly TeleMoustique offers an exclusive dossier about the mafia in Belgium where, according to the Belgian police department specialized for Albanian organized crime, Albanian mafia clans dominate, leading in the illegal trade, including human trafficking and the sale of cocaine and heroin.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 18th, 2008, 11:37 am

London? Albanians. Germany? Not enough information on both groups to determine.
London Albanians? first time I hear this..
Germany? LOL Russians dominate Germany, not the italians or Albanians pass them in Germany, you should know that.
The Russians are involved in cocaine trafficking but I doubt they are more involed in Europe as they are in Russia. Anyway after the Italians, the Albanians dominate the Euro cocaine business.
You are right about that.
Not so right about your second saying. I have said before and I say it again, you and I and everyone here knows mostly of the operations that get caught, what of the operations who dont get discovered? keep in mind that if the things said on news was all of the activity of the mafia group they would be out of business.
I think it is realy stupid to claim one group stronger than the other, since no one realy knows enough of them to say this, if they did know, all of them would be arrested.
Almost all the immigrants from the East come through Albania to get into Western Europe. One article claimed that 10,000 people a month came into Western Europe from Albania. Not to mention passport forgery and smuggling like that.
Doesn't matter where they pass. What does matter is the profit that a group gets.. you or me do not know who makes the biggest profit of these things, could be Albanians, Russians, Italians, Bulgarians or something else we dont even know enough to mention.

What law agencies say to the press isn't even the whole story, also keep in mind that the law agencies themself dont know the whole story.. lets say they know about 20% of the activeties that all groups make.. they only say like 10% max to the press.. so what you and I and everyone else knows is like 10% or less. In the other 90% you can speculate enough to claim things as Russians controling Colombian cocaine and selling it to Albanians/Italians, and you can also say that Albanians actualy control the Colombian cocaine.. Italians controling Afghanistan or Colombia or Italians being the top in the weapon trade (Faculiana you italian motherf*cker dont open your sh*t hole to reply to this).
But it is foolish to make such claims without a base.

The reason I argue here is to prove people that they can and in most cases wrong. I bring examples of Russians because I know of them most, if I would know of Albanians/Italians/Chinese or other I would bring you such examples aswell.

Its all relative.
That is why in my opinion there is no reason to argue who is the strongest or say things of that manner at all.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 19th, 2008, 12:20 pm

Under the leadership of Salvatore Mancuso, son of Italian immigrants

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Self-Defense_Forces_of_Colombia

The son of Italian immigrants, Mancuso is a wealthy, cattle rancher and ...

www.crimesofwar.org/colombia-mag/abyss-print.html

paramilitary leader Salvatore Mancuso. Mancuso is a member of the 'Ndranghetá

www.derechos.org/nizkor/colombia/doc/narcoseng.html

ahahahahahahahahah suck my dick bitch mancuso is son of italians and member of the ndrangheta no matter he was born in colombia he's like john gotti born in the states by napolitans parents LOOOOOOL i know you're getting made because ndrangheta controls even auc but that's the truth and you should just take the facts...
give up pizza, italian mafia isnt the strongest in the world.. your bubble is poped, your fantasy is gone, mafia masterbator.
yeah italian mafia is FAR the strongest and you and johnyred know it although you don't admit it because of your national proud :D :D :D

johnyred you moron this belgian article proofs nothing first it's a blog and second it speaks about mafias plural not only albanian mafia i bet they also speak of italian mafia that is the strongest in belgium it even killed a belgian president LOOOOOOOL the ndrangheta owns whole neighbrourhoods in bruxelles ahahahahahahahaha
vostoksila the ndrangheta is FAR the strongest in germany moron it did the worst slaughter ever seen there LOOOOL russians are nothing compared to italian mafia in germany please be serious man now

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 19th, 2008, 12:22 pm

After the Italians, the Albanians are the top cocaine traffickers
ahahahahaha no they don't moron the dutch are the second in europe after italians and albanians don't control 80% of heroin that's your dream ndrangheta is the first even in heroin ecstasy and cannabis trafficking today, why? it's easy it's the richest and more powerful it could buy a whole european country with its money

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 19th, 2008, 1:02 pm

ahahahahaha no they don't moron the dutch are the second in europe after italians and albanians don't control 80% of heroin that's your dream ndrangheta is the first even in heroin ecstasy and cannabis trafficking today, why? it's easy it's the richest and more powerful it could buy a whole european country with its money
take the penises out of your ears... you cant know if the Ndragheta is the most powerful group, and maybe a group such as the dutch, which you do not hear about almost at all, get most profits on the cocaine trade. Read what I said above.
Youre so gay, you cant convince anyone here that Ndragheta is the most powerful mafia.. same as AlbaniaUnited can't convince everyone that Albanians are the strongest.

shut your sh*t hole bitch, stop bullshitting everyone with your wet dreams of Ndragheta world control.

Faciulina, stfu.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 19th, 2008, 1:12 pm

vostoksila the ndrangheta is FAR the strongest in germany moron it did the worst slaughter ever seen there LOOOOL russians are nothing compared to italian mafia in germany please be serious man now
slaughter.. no I didnt.. but I am sure that there are many slaughters I did not hear about in germany, and so did you.
Russians have a big presence in germany, that is what I know, they control many many fields and operations there, in general, Russians (judging from news and all..) are bigger in germany than anyone.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 19th, 2008, 8:19 pm

slaughter.. no I didnt.. but I am sure that there are many slaughters I did not hear about in germany, and so did you.
Russians have a big presence in germany, that is what I know, they control many many fields and operations there, in general, Russians (judging from news and all..) are bigger in germany than anyone.
ahahahahahahaah yeah suck my dick bitch show me a slaughter done by russians in germany moron you can't that's was the worst slaughter never seen in germany LOOOOOOL maybe you would invente an article with a russian slaughter in germany? :D :D :D ahahahahahahaha your red mafya can just suck ndrangheta dicks they are just baby-gangs compared to ndrangheta you idiot stop dreaming in your stupid russian mafya
Similar scenarios in Italy and Germany have led to violent clashes, with the Albanian gangs demonstrating that they are incomparably ruthless and heavily armed.
ahahahahahahah just show me an article of a slaughter committed by albanian gangs moron you can't find any retard italian mafia is far the most violent looooooooooooool

6 Italians in Germany killed as organized crime feud crosses

www.iht.com/articles/2007/08/15/news/duisburg

Six Italians killed in Germany over mafia vendetta

www.iht.com/articles/2007/08/15/news/duisburg.php

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 20th, 2008, 4:09 am

In London the Albanian mafia by far stronger then both the Russian and Italian mafia in prostitution. You know this. It shouldnt even be up for debate. According to an article a long time ago, the Albanians were taking over the prostitution field by almost 75%.
No I shouldnt know that the Russians dominate Germany in prostitution. It is debatable. Some sources, say that Russians control much of the Vice scene there and some sources say that the Albanian mafia controls much of it there. There are no direct reports saying who is bigger amongst the two. That is why it is debatable.
Let me explain.. you or me or anyone dont know how it all realy works there. I can make up a theory that behind the scenes Russians sell girls to Albanians and ship them to Albania, while the Albanians get them to London or whatever and pimp them and give Russians a cut out of the business.. it sounds logical enough, since Russians are starting to get more involved in legal things than illigal ones. But I can't know this for sure, unless I am a part of that operation myself or I find a source about this.
Your right, we do know only 10% of less of what really goes on, of course. But that doesnt mean we dont know where each group stands. Enough information is given to make an opinion on it. Now the Russians are known cocaine importers to one level or another. But Russians are not known traffickers of cocaine in Europe like the Italians and to a lesser extent the Albanian criminals. I think its safe to say that the Russian mafia sells most of it cocaine in Russia and not Europe.
The group who we may know where it stands is only the LCN, with most info on them. As for others, you can't know, only speculate. You claim that they are to a lesser extent.. again, perhaps Russians pass cocaine unknown? I mean they dont get caught as much as Italians or Albanians... you cannot rule this option out as it may be true. Or maybe Albanians are the ones who supply italian criminals with prostitutes?? no one except for maybe law agencies, knows whats realy going on.
No we dont know enough to say where each group stands, we think we do.
Of course it matters where they pass. Why wouldnt it? The Russian route is a significant route for Europe. So is the Balkan route. Most of the Balkan route immigrants come to Albania where they are brought to Italy. There has also been routes that start in Russia that end up in Albania as well.
Russian route, I believe, starts in Russia and goes through the baltic nations (Estonia, Latvia etc..) Russia is a start of the route, a source.
Albania gets girls from around the balkans.. and Russia, it is not a source.
You say yourself that there is a Russia-Albania route.. like I said before, Russians are getting in the more legal fields in London, they could supply Albanians with girls to pimp and take a cut. Albanians are not involved in the legal field as much as Russians are, that is why they do not have the problem of bad publicity, you cant be a high profile businessman and a pimp and have people know about it, bad for business.
But enough evidence is revealed where we can call the standings. In cocaine, the Italians dominate. In heroin, the Albanians dominate. I cant say the Albanians actually dominate the cocaine scene because they dont. The Italians bring in around 80% of Euro cocaine through the port of Calabria. So I could never say the Albanians control it unless I find very recent reports that prove a change in the route and says Albanians are importing or selling more then the Italians.
It is all about sources.. you see.. you believe in what the news and government tells you, even if it may be not true.
Like I said, the Albanians could be supplying Italians with their whores and heroin, Russians can be supplying Albanians with guns and Italians with cocaine, same as Italians can supply Russians with cocaine or heroin, or Albanians supplying Russians with girls.
It is all speculations. One claim, as crazy as it may sound may actualy be true, and may not be true. That is why it is foolish to make claims like "Russians supply Albanians and Italians with cocaine from Colombia" or something, same as "Italians supply Russians with Heroin and women".
You have no way of knowing if it is true or not.
ahahahahahahaah yeah suck my dick bitch show me a slaughter done by russians in germany moron you can't that's was the worst slaughter never seen in germany LOOOOOOL maybe you would invente an article with a russian slaughter in germany? ahahahahahahaha your red mafya can just suck ndrangheta dicks they are just baby-gangs compared to ndrangheta you idiot stop dreaming in your stupid russian mafya
Ok.. lets talk in your tongue.
Tell me this.. if Russians are baby gangs.. how come they do not pay nothing to Italians? or Italians not trying to remove them? same for Albanians.. how come Albanians dont fight Russians? Italians sometimes fight Albanians but neither group fights with Russians, why?

lil cunt, give me prove Italians are the strongest in europe and the world. Give me an article that sais "Ndragheta passes Russians and Albanians in europe and is the most dominant group in the world".
You cannot.. because you are a little 12 year old Al Capone wannabe, masturbating to the Godfather movies, and overall a lil bitch. You have 0000000 credibility, no one here takes you seriously, this is my last reply to you bitch, read and learn something.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 20th, 2008, 9:27 am

Ok.. lets talk in your tongue.
Tell me this.. if Russians are baby gangs.. how come they do not pay nothing to Italians? or Italians not trying to remove them? same for Albanians.. how come Albanians dont fight Russians? Italians sometimes fight Albanians but neither group fights with Russians, why?
ahahahahahaha the russians pay italians even in their american homeland brighton beach idiot LOOOOOOOL lcn killed several russian mobsters moron and even in germany russian mobsters were killed by italian mafia :D :D :D
lil cunt, give me prove Italians are the strongest in europe and the world. Give me an article that sais "Ndragheta passes Russians and Albanians in europe and is the most dominant group in the world".
You cannot..
yeah i can bitch suck just it for the moment LOOOOOOOOOOL
Today the 'ndrangheta is the most modern organization, the most powerful

It is "the one able to obtain and offer deadly weapons of war and destruction."

Over the decades, the group, originally based in the southern Calabria region, has spread to central and northern Italy, in much of Europe as well as in Argentina, Brazil and Colombia, Morocco, Canada, the US and Australia, the report said.

"In the same way as great fast-food-chains, it offers -- all over the world, in places very different from one another -- the identical, recognizable, reliable brand and the same criminal product," it said.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/a ... 2003402515

Italy's Calabrian mob syndicate, the 'Ndrangheta, has now displaced the Sicilian Mafia as Europe's most powerful gangsters, thanks largely to the 'Ndrangheta's domination of cocaine trafficking on the continent

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/537 ... aine_italy

The ‘ndrangheta is the strongest and most powerful of the mafias

http://www.google.it/search?hl=it&q=ndr ... rt=10&sa=N

'Ndrangheta as one of the world's most powerful and ruthless organized crime groups.

uk.truveo.com/PART-12-CBC-The-Ndrangheta-Honored-Soc/id/998875384

Ndrangheta: Bosses, Places and Business of the Most Powerful Mafia in the World.” ...

http://www.mafia-news.com/rising-mafia- ... ys-shadows

Calabria's 'Ndrangheta Europe's leading crime machine

www.ww4report.com/node/1768 - 40k

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 20th, 2008, 9:35 am

lcn killed several russian mobsters moron and even in germany russian mobsters were killed by italian mafia
Such BS I never heard of anyone.. when did LCN did it? in the 70's?? LOL.. Im talkin about recnt times.. 90's - present day.

lol what do these articles prove? some say "ONE of the most" doesnt mean its the strongest. Overrated articles can be easly found.

"Italian Mafia is a PIMPLE ON A HORSES ASS compared to RUSSIAN ORGANIZED CRIME in America and globaly"

See..? doesn't mean it is true.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 20th, 2008, 9:41 am

ahahahahah you moron the article says nadrangheta iS THE MOST not among can you read idiot? LOOOOOL the italians killed russians in the states period even in the 90s the lucchese's alone killed 3 or 4 of them LOOOOOOL the russian pay italian even in brighton beach moron
"Italian Mafia is a PIMPLE ON A HORSES ASS compared to RUSSIAN ORGANIZED CRIME in America and globaly"
ahahahahaha it's just the comment of a single agent but the whole fbi says it just suck it at all it's the official fbi site,it's wrong right?

La Cosa Nostra is the foremost organized criminal threat to American society. Literally translated into English it means “this thing of ours.” It is a nationwide alliance of criminals—linked by blood ties or through conspiracy—dedicated to pursuing crime and protecting its members.

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/orgcrime/lcnindex.htm#cosa

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 20th, 2008, 10:12 am

lol.. I see that logic is not a word you know. So I am not going to explain myself to you anymore.

Italian Mafia are not the strongest in the world, no matter what you say or try and prove.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 20th, 2008, 10:28 am

Italian Mafia are not the strongest in the world, no matter what you say or try and prove.
ahahahahaha and who's the strongest? the red mafya, i'm guessing? LOOOOOOL

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 20th, 2008, 10:39 am

"Currently, the most significant threat is from Russian OC groups located and operating in the United States. These groups are considered to be in their formative stages and operate with protection from corrupt government officials."

http://minneapolis.fbi.gov/priorities.htm
(go down to "Organized Crime" headline and then there will be types of criminal groups.. LCN, Russians/Euroasians, Asians and Nigerians).

See..? many sources claim different things..

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 20th, 2008, 10:51 am

ahahahahahah moron you are so stupid you can't red LOOOOOOL the article says the russian oc are the major threat among eurasian criminal groups :D :D :D
the fbi considers still the italian mafia the most powerful LOOOOOOOOL

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 20th, 2008, 10:56 am

lol you can't read.. where does it say that "among euroasian groups"?? lol you try to bend anything into the way you like it.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 20th, 2008, 11:21 am

if you read the full article you understand it moron or maybe are you an illitterate? LOOOOOOL stop dreaming on russia mafyass it's nothing anymore it was something in the 90s its 2008 now it's strong only in hollywood movies ndrangheta needn't movies to be strong its own power is enough to show it :D :D :D

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 20th, 2008, 11:25 am

and suck it lOOOOOOOOL

Ndrangheta: Bosses, Places and Business of the Most Powerful Mafia in the World

www.mafia-news.com/rising-mafia-emerges ... ys-shadows

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 20th, 2008, 11:38 am

Yes I do have a way of knowing. Vostok, whats gotten into you? This isnt your best conversation yet. Enough evidence is provided in drugs to declare who comes in first, second and third. The routes have also been made public.
You dont understand.. yes, enough evidence is out there to say who comes first in marketing a product (drugs, girls or guns) but there could be some ppl making money of it.. ppl u dont know about.
lol u think they are the only routes?? if the routes are so accurate and welll known then the Albanians/Italians/Russians would be out of business.

BTW, over last years, Russians appear very rarely on the news.. I searched for articles and did not find almost anything.
This can mean 2 things.. 1) Russians are very smart and get things done better than most others 2) Slowly leaving illigal things and becoming more legal.
Option 3 is Russians suddenly being out of business lol.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 20th, 2008, 11:42 am

Thats why theres a lack of evidence on the Albanian mafia even in Italy.
ahahahahaahah yeah there are albanian gangs in north italy and what moron? myself could be a boss there it's a joke there... italian mafia doesn't control prostitution you think because you have a mentality of chicknethief LOOOOOL even romanians replaced albanians in north italy albanians are NOTHING now LOOOOOOOL they aren't anymore what they used to be in the 90s its 2008 not 1998 i'm sorry for you girl
Because Albanians arent close to Russians in the organized crime world. They're closer to the Italians because of cultural similarties they share especially with the old school Italians. It has nothing to do with fear. I think the Albanian mafia has made it perfectly clear that they dont care if your Russian, Gambino, Lucchese, Colombo, Ndrangheta, LCN, Camorra or French lol. If the Albanians can go and start a national crisis in Milan killing Italians to take over prostitution. I dont think they are scared of anything else.
naaaaaah the albanians has nothing to fear of mafia and why camorra killed two of them a few weeks ago? aahahahahahahahaha they never started a crisis moron you read it in kosovohere.com? i'm guessing? LOOOOOOOL
i show you what a real goverment crisis is

Italy puts thousands of troops on the streets to fight Mafia terror

http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2008 ... ia-terror/

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 20th, 2008, 11:56 am

Italy puts thousands of troops on the streets to fight Mafia terror

http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2008 ... ia-terror/
lol wow.. Italians get scared real easy lol
What is the murder rate there anyway?? lol in Colombia its 60+ and there are cops with GALIL's there.. what you wanna prove?? in Russia cops were with AKM's all over in the 90's when murder rates were sky high.. what's with Italy?
lol italian scared little girls. :D :D :D

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”