US military report: Organized crime controls Macedonia

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

US military report: Organized crime controls Macedonia

Unread post by razbojnik » December 14th, 2008, 10:33 am

A preview from the report:

14. ABSTRACT
In the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM) organized crime has virtually taken control of the State. The resultant impact
has been the paralysis of democratic development, alienation of ordinary citizens, and correspondingly the failure and distrust of the state
legal and security services in a region that is already extremely unstable. The degradation of state institutions (especially police and
judiciary), a breakdown in law and order, and a loss public confidence in the government are symptomatic of conditions we have seen in
other parts of the region and the world that have lead to state failure. As the events of 11 September 2001 and subsequent actions in
support of Operation Enduring Freedom have shown the U.S., and consequently the geographic combatant commander, can ill afford to
ignore distressed or failing states. For the combatant commander a new staff organization called the Joint Interagency Coordination Group
(JIACG) provides him with an additional “tool” or means to influence actions not normally associated with traditional military functions.
Designed to establish operational connections between civilian and military departments and agencies in order to improve planning and
coordination primarily to combat terrorism, the make-up and focus of the JIACG is optimally positioned to address the issue of organized
crime’s destabilizing influence on FYROM. This paper examines the role of the US European Command (USEUCOM) JIACG in
mitigating the risk for the commander of potential state failure in FYROM as a result of the destabilizing influence of organized crime on
its government and society.

http://stinet.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc ... tTRDoc.pdf

http://history-of-macedonia.com/wordpress/tag/mafia/

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: US military report: Organized crime controls Macedonia

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 14th, 2008, 11:16 am

Macedonians are soft.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 14th, 2008, 1:38 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:Macedonians are soft.
Lies.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 14th, 2008, 1:41 pm

We own you.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 15th, 2008, 12:58 pm

razbojnik wrote:
We own you.

Macedonian Crime Lords LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 15th, 2008, 3:37 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
We own you.

Macedonian Crime Lords LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
That's right.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » December 15th, 2008, 3:42 pm

you two may aswell start your own criminal organizations and start attacking each other in about 5 years.
thats pretty much the only way this "beef" is gonna go away.

either that or play CIV4 and see who wins.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 16th, 2008, 9:06 am

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:you two may aswell start your own criminal organizations and start attacking each other in about 5 years.

In CIV4 they put Alexander the Great as the leader of the Greek Empire. I refuse the play that game for patriotic reasons. xD Nah I just don't like CIV4 style.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 16th, 2008, 9:09 am

razbojnik wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:you two may aswell start your own criminal organizations and start attacking each other in about 5 years.

In CIV4 they put Alexander the Great as the leader of the Greek Empire. I refuse the play that game for patriotic reasons. xD Nah I just don't like CIV4 style.
Besides that it lacks the Illiryan Empire, so Johnny would disagree as well. xD

But nah, Johnny still lives in Toronto and lives in a fantasy, he comes only during the summers. I continue to stay here and I already know tons of these guys.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 16th, 2008, 11:19 am

But nah, Johnny still lives in Toronto and lives in a fantasy, he comes only during the summers. I continue to stay here and I already know tons of these guys.
Its funny to hear Macedonians talk about how gangster and mafia-ish Macedonia and Macedonians are. It funny because Im always thinking, what if these people knew what Albania, Kosova or Western Macedonia is like...

Macedonians are jokes. They are among the top in anything... crime, literature, sports, religion, etc... nothing. They are a waste of good space. They arent even good in business... I mean the most populated Macedonia area in any country in the world wont have more then two Macedonian businesses in it. They are jokes.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 17th, 2008, 9:01 am

AlbaniaUnited wrote:
Its funny to hear Macedonians talk about how gangster and mafia-ish Macedonia and Macedonians are. It funny because Im always thinking, what if these people knew what Albania, Kosova or Western Macedonia is like...

Macedonians are jokes. They are among the top in anything... crime, literature, sports, religion, etc... nothing. They are a waste of good space. They arent even good in business... I mean the most populated Macedonia area in any country in the world wont have more then two Macedonian businesses in it. They are jokes.
LOL @ bold. Irony is one of my favourite sources of humor.

LOL @ italic. The only reason why Albanians have more money than us is because you sell heroin and you smuggle shit, that's it. You are stupid in general terms, hell you are the only ones with an active Al Qaeda like terrorist group that does public appearences everyday in Europe, and that's not something to be proud of, normal people look down on shit like that, and you are genetically cursed with disease,dirt, filth, ugliness, you name it, health problems. I have not a single health problem, even living like 200 meters away from a massive GM factory which polluted the area enough acid rain fell from time to time, for 1 year. No allergies, nothing. I'm heavy as fuck, yet I'm unusually healthy, doctors over there blame it on my young age. You take away the fat, I'm naturally built with muscle. There are three types of Macedonians in terms of skin colour: Dark/tanned, Yellow and White/Pale. Besides obesity, I have no physical health problems. Usually one's I've gotten, I've been able to heal in a short time. So they have to give me tons of mental health problems and disorders from my different way of thinking than the majority and label me abnormal, and give me pills. That's called being desperate, and mind control...

Besides that...

You mis-spelled a bunch of words there.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » December 17th, 2008, 2:12 pm

LOL @ italic. The only reason why Albanians have more money than us is because you sell heroin and you smuggle shit, that's it. You are stupid in general terms, hell you are the only ones with an active Al Qaeda like terrorist group that does public appearences everyday in Europe, and that's not something to be proud of, normal people look down on shit like that, and you are genetically cursed with disease,dirt, filth, ugliness, you name it, health problems. I have not a single health problem, even living like 200 meters away from a massive GM factory which polluted the area enough acid rain fell from time to time, for 1 year. No allergies, nothing. I'm heavy as fu--, yet I'm unusually healthy, doctors over there blame it on my young age. You take away the fat, I'm naturally built with muscle. There are three types of Macedonians in terms of skin colour: Dark/tanned, Yellow and White/Pale. Besides obesity, I have no physical health problems. Usually one's I've gotten, I've been able to heal in a short time. So they have to give me tons of mental health problems and disorders from my different way of thinking than the majority and label me abnormal, and give me pills. That's called being desperate, and mind control...

Besides that...

Albanians are richer then you because they have ambition, heart, etc... Macedonians are just random nobodies. I mean I hate the fact that Macedonians have pride. Like, WHAT FOR!? You guys still cling on Alexander the Great. Its not even 100% that he is half Macedonian. Alexander is either two things, half Illyrian/half Greek ad half Macedonian/half Greek. Personally, I dont fcuking care if he is Illyrian or Macedonian. The guy was gay, and he only did what he did because he ran into some money blindly.

Anyway back on subject, Macedonians are known for anything, I mean... come onnnnnn, seriously. Are you guys in the top percentile in anything? I mean Albanians bought up half the Bronx, an Albanian opened the 5th most successful restaurant in American history, an Albanian became the most prominent religious figure in Modern history. We stick together like Macedonians cant imagine. I mean thats why you guys hate us, admit it. Look at New York for example. I dont see Macedonians sticking together against other people. Macedonians are usaully spread out. You guys are inferior as people. Random nobodies. Your so called ''courage'' was tested when the Ottomans came. Hmmm.... let me see, Macedonian fell right away, Serbians fell right away, Greeks fell right away,,, hmmmm... who were those people that gave the Ottomans their own heads? Oh yeah it was the Albanians. Who were the people Rome honored and rewarded for protecting and endorsing the Catholic world and faith? Oh yeah, the Albanians. Get real, the only thing you have left to say is Macedonians are smarter but even that is BS. Look how small your country is, not to mention it is goign to be even smaller when Albanians break away Illirida from it.

Ill repeat it again, Macedonians are jokes.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » December 18th, 2008, 2:49 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:

LOL @ italic. The only reason why Albanians have more money than us is because you sell heroin and you smuggle shit, that's it. You are stupid in general terms, hell you are the only ones with an active Al Qaeda like terrorist group that does public appearences everyday in Europe, and that's not something to be proud of, normal people look down on shit like that, and you are genetically cursed with disease,dirt, filth, ugliness, you name it, health problems. I have not a single health problem, even living like 200 meters away from a massive GM factory which polluted the area enough acid rain fell from time to time, for 1 year. No allergies, nothing. I'm heavy as fu--, yet I'm unusually healthy, doctors over there blame it on my young age. You take away the fat, I'm naturally built with muscle. There are three types of Macedonians in terms of skin colour: Dark/tanned, Yellow and White/Pale. Besides obesity, I have no physical health problems. Usually one's I've gotten, I've been able to heal in a short time. So they have to give me tons of mental health problems and disorders from my different way of thinking than the majority and label me abnormal, and give me pills. That's called being desperate, and mind control...

Besides that...

Albanians are richer then you because they have ambition, heart, etc... Macedonians are just random nobodies. I mean I hate the fact that Macedonians have pride. Like, WHAT FOR!? You guys still cling on Alexander the Great. Its not even 100% that he is half Macedonian. Alexander is either two things, half Illyrian/half Greek ad half Macedonian/half Greek. Personally, I dont fcuking care if he is Illyrian or Macedonian. The guy was gay, and he only did what he did because he ran into some money blindly.

Anyway back on subject, Macedonians are known for anything, I mean... come onnnnnn, seriously. Are you guys in the top percentile in anything? I mean Albanians bought up half the Bronx, an Albanian opened the 5th most successful restaurant in American history, an Albanian became the most prominent religious figure in Modern history. We stick together like Macedonians cant imagine. I mean thats why you guys hate us, admit it. Look at New York for example. I dont see Macedonians sticking together against other people. Macedonians are usaully spread out. You guys are inferior as people. Random nobodies. Your so called ''courage'' was tested when the Ottomans came. Hmmm.... let me see, Macedonian fell right away, Serbians fell right away, Greeks fell right away,,, hmmmm... who were those people that gave the Ottomans their own heads? Oh yeah it was the Albanians. Who were the people Rome honored and rewarded for protecting and endorsing the Catholic world and faith? Oh yeah, the Albanians. Get real, the only thing you have left to say is Macedonians are smarter but even that is BS. Look how small your country is, not to mention it is goign to be even smaller when Albanians break away Illirida from it.

Ill repeat it again, Macedonians are jokes.
LOL I was waiting for you to write a long post so I wouldn't respond to it. :D

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”