Russian Mafia

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » February 9th, 2009, 7:02 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Like I said, anyone who thinks the Italian mafia matches the Russian or Chinese mafia globally. Let them speak now or forever hold their peace. I already explained how.
No, you haven't explained how! You've simply brought up extortion in Russia and Chinese drug trafficking in the U.S. And now you are attempting to push the burden of proof on others even though you are the one who made the claim in the first place!!!!!!!
Sure. I can't answer it. I guess being the premier and almost only group in a country of 1.3bn [MORE THEN 15% OF THE WORLD!] isnt enough to exceed the Italians. I guess being the worlds largest counterfeiters isnt enough even though counterfeiting globally is more profitable then the drug trade globally. I guess on top of those two already gigantic reasons as to why, I guess being on literally every continent and hundreds of cities outside China isnt enough.
The Chinese are the only crime groups in China? Thanks for that revelation. But what does that, or China's population, have to do with whether or not they surpass the Italians worldwide? Counterfeiting does not surpass the drug trade globally. No single organized crime activity does. And even if it did, just because the Chinese are the biggest in that respect still wouldn't prove that they surpass the Italians overall. Once again, you fail to support your claims.
That the Italians are the biggest mafia in the world.
Was this a typo by you or are you being sarcastic. The Italians are not the biggest Mafia in the world in terms of size. That would be the Chinese followed closely by the Japanese. But in terms of scope of operations on a global scale, the Italians and Russians are first, followed by the Chinese.
The world is flat you dcikhead, what else would it be. And I do not need to prove the Russians and Chinese surpass the Italians globally because it should be known to even the most common of man.
I'm starting to think you are drunk when you post here. Lay off the sauce Johnny.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 9th, 2009, 7:27 pm

No, you haven't explained how! You've simply brought up extortion in Russia and Chinese drug trafficking in the U.S. And now you are attempting to push the burden of proof on others even though you are the one who made the claim in the first place!!!!!!!
Okay. Think what you want.
The Chinese are the only crime groups in China? Thanks for that revelation. But what does that, or China's population, have to do with whether or not they surpass the Italians worldwide? Counterfeiting does not surpass the drug trade globally. No single organized crime activity does. And even if it did, just because the Chinese are the biggest in that respect still wouldn't prove that they surpass the Italians overall. Once again, you fail to support your claims.
Maybe because they would be supplying the illegal needs of those 1.3bn people. Maybe that has something to do with it? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just fcuking wow.
Was this a typo by you or are you being sarcastic. The Italians are not the biggest Mafia in the world in terms of size. That would be the Chinese followed closely by the Japanese. But in terms of scope of operations on a global scale, the Italians and Russians are first, followed by the Chinese.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm starting to think you are drunk when you post here. Lay off the sauce Johnny.
What, you going to argue with me about the world being flat now? Because for real, I would not expect you not to argue with me about the most simple of facts.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » February 9th, 2009, 8:42 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Okay. Think what you want.
It's not what I think. It's what you've shown - a propensity for making claims that you can't back up about topics you know little or nothing about. I simply point out your BS.
Maybe because they would be supplying the illegal needs of those 1.3bn people. Maybe that has something to do with it? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just fcuking wow.
How does that make the Chinese bigger on a global scale than the Italians? Once again you bring up something that doesn't prove your original point. You are simply avoiding answering the question because you have no answer.
What, you going to argue with me about the world being flat now? Because for real, I would not expect you not to argue with me about the most simple of facts.
If this were anyone else, I would know they are joking about the world being flat. But since it's you, and thinking what an absolute idiot you are, it wouldn't surprise me if you really did think the world is flat.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 9th, 2009, 8:48 pm

It's not what I think. It's what you've shown - a propensity for making claims that you can't back up about topics you know little or nothing about. I simply point out your BS.
You're right. Its not what you think. Its what you want.
How does that make the Chinese bigger on a global scale than the Italians? Once again you bring up something that doesn't prove your original point. You are simply avoiding answering the question because you have no answer.
Okay, listen to common sense. China, is the worlds most populated country. It is also poor. You have 1.3 billion people in that country accounting for over 20% of the world population. You have people in that country that have needs like prostitution, drugs, cheaper movies, software, clothes, etc...

Second, the Chinese criminals are the worlds biggest counterfeiters by farrrrrrrr and away. Like I said, I can get any movie before it comes out from some Chinese guy at the mall for $2. How the cops havent shut him down is beyond me.

Third, the Chinese criminals can be found everywhere. From Europe to Asia to America to Canada to SA where they are all big players in. But like I said, what really puts them over the top is the fact that they are in every place the Italians are AND they have China which accounts for over 20% of the world population.
If this were anyone else, I would know they are joking about the world being flat. But since it's you, and thinking what an absolute idiot you are, it wouldn't surprise me if you really did think the world is flat.
LOOOOOOOOOOL! Okay, for real I am done with you. Just out of curiousity and so everyone on this forum can see how fcuking stupid you are. Is the world not flat? How the fcuk do you have 300 story buildings standing on earth?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » February 9th, 2009, 9:00 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Okay, listen to common sense. China, is the worlds most populated country. It is also poor. You have 1.3 billion people in that country accounting for over 20% of the world population. You have people in that country that have needs like prostitution, drugs, cheaper movies, software, clothes, etc...

Second, the Chinese criminals are the worlds biggest counterfeiters by farrrrrrrr and away. Like I said, I can get any movie before it comes out from some Chinese guy at the mall for $2. How the cops havent shut him down is beyond me.

Third, the Chinese criminals can be found everywhere. From Europe to Asia to America to Canada to SA where they are all big players in. But like I said, what really puts them over the top is the fact that they are in every place the Italians are AND they have China which accounts for over 20% of the world population.
Just like you did with the Russians, you are bringing up the Chinese in their homeland alone, rather than their overall scope around the world. The Italians operate in every area you listed above - Europe, Asia, North and South America, as well as Africa, the Middle East, and Australia.
LOOOOOOOOOOL! Okay, for real I am done with you. Just out of curiousity and so everyone on this forum can see how fcuking stupid you are. Is the world not flat? How the fcuk do you have 300 story buildings standing on earth?
I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not. If you were standing on the moon, what do you think you would see? The shape of a disk laying on it's side or a sphere like that below?
EarthBlueMarbleWestTerra.jpg
EarthBlueMarbleWestTerra.jpg (33.63 KiB) Viewed 4788 times

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 9th, 2009, 10:28 pm

What about the Dutch Criminals...there is alot of Dutch people in jail for drug trafficking..that must mean they play a role. Every drugdealer int the world is not Italian, Russian or Albanian.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » February 9th, 2009, 10:53 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:What about the Dutch Criminals...there is alot of Dutch people in jail for drug trafficking..that must mean they play a role. Every drugdealer int the world is not Italian, Russian or Albanian.
True. Just about every country in Europe has indigenous local criminals who are involved in organized crime. Including the Netherlands. But in terms of the most powerful criminal groups overall in Europe, it would be the Italians, Russians, and Albanians. That's why much of the discussion is about those groups in particular.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 9th, 2009, 11:07 pm

Dutch organized crime groups are the leaders in ecstasy and Marijuana in europe. 90 % of the worlds ecstasy come from Holland. Alot of dutch drug cartels are moving there operations south and east of the border. Also alot of cocaine comes in through Holland and the Netherlands in a storage place for much of Europes Heroin. 80 % of the heroin seized in France comes from Holland.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 10th, 2009, 11:48 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:Dutch organized crime groups are the leaders in ecstasy and Marijuana in europe. 90 % of the worlds ecstasy come from Holland. Alot of dutch drug cartels are moving there operations south and east of the border. Also alot of cocaine comes in through Holland and the Netherlands in a storage place for much of Europes Heroin. 80 % of the heroin seized in France comes from Holland.

I think you're numbers are a little off. First of all it would be most likely [80%] that the heroin you speak off at one point was in Albania or in Albanian hands in the Balkans.

Second, Dutch criminals have not elevated to the point of other criminals because in hollands, most drugs are legal or tolerated by the feds. Albanians have a strong hold on Amsterdam and Brussels. I have heard of Dutch criminals but I have never heard of them being international like the Albanians, Russians or Italians.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 10th, 2009, 11:54 am

Just like you did with the Russians, you are bringing up the Chinese in their homeland alone, rather than their overall scope around the world. The Italians operate in every area you listed above - Europe, Asia, North and South America, as well as Africa, the Middle East, and Australia.
Lol, you talk about Italians operating in Asia, Africa and the Middle East as if they are of any signficant presence there. So they use Africa as a transit point for cocaine. Big deal. Do they are involved in some garbage dumping thing with Lebanon, big fcuking deal. The Albanians are much more active in the Middle East then the Italians. And in Asia, you are the only one I have heard say this. I will need some proof.

And again, it is not about who operates around the world. It is the fact that the Russians and Chinese can be found everwhere the Italians are. Both groups are even in Italy. But what really puts them over the Italians is their own countries. Look at the numbers for Russian OC just in Russia alone. China accounts for 20% of the world population.
I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not. If you were standing on the moon, what do you think you would see? The shape of a disk laying on it's side or a sphere like that below?
EarthBlueMarbleWestTerra.jpg
Fcuking moron that is just a picture! If the earth was really like that the water would all fall. Look at the picture. Obviously it is fake. How is the water just standing like that? LOL! How would the Empire State Building be able to stand if the world was really like that moron. LMAOOO.

Honeslty dude, I am done explaining even the simplest of things.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 10th, 2009, 12:01 pm

The Italians are possibly active in Africa in the country of Morocco. They could be involved in the Marijuana production and export there.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 10th, 2009, 12:01 pm

That's pretty funny if he actually thinks the Earth is flat.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by VostokSila » February 10th, 2009, 2:01 pm

That's pretty funny if he actually thinks the Earth is flat.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Its sooooooo fuckin fuuuuuunnnnnnyy hahahahahahaha I can't stop laughing haaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah lol

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 10th, 2009, 2:06 pm

What are you laughing about? Honestly...

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 10th, 2009, 2:06 pm

Azure9920 wrote:That's pretty funny if he actually thinks the Earth is flat.
No its fcuking round :S:S:S:S:S Thats why we have 300 story buildings standing up right?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » February 10th, 2009, 3:05 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Lol, you talk about Italians operating in Asia, Africa and the Middle East as if they are of any signficant presence there. So they use Africa as a transit point for cocaine. Big deal. Do they are involved in some garbage dumping thing with Lebanon, big fcuking deal. The Albanians are much more active in the Middle East then the Italians. And in Asia, you are the only one I have heard say this. I will need some proof.
What do you know about the Italian's presence in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East? The very fact that you say "I will need proof" just shows that you haven't done any research. You are simply content to talk of things you know nothing about and then wait for others to prove you wrong. And even when I do provide you links and evidence you simply shrug your shoulders and say "Hmmm.....OK" and move onto another topic where you start saying stupid things again. And why are you bringing up Albanians? Your whole original point was about the Russian and Chinese groups being larger on a global scale than the Italians. Are you able to stay on topic or do you need to take your Ritalin?
And again, it is not about who operates around the world. It is the fact that the Russians and Chinese can be found everwhere the Italians are. Both groups are even in Italy. But what really puts them over the Italians is their own countries. Look at the numbers for Russian OC just in Russia alone. China accounts for 20% of the world population.
Like I said above, your original statement was that the Russians and Chinese operate on a bigger scale than the Italians. You haven't been able to prove this so you have changed your argument, talking about each group's operations in their homeland. But even there you fall flat. It's obvious you have done next to no in depth research on the Russians or Chinese. "The Russians are big in extortion." Wow, thanks for the information. "The Chinese have 1.3 billion people?" The hell you say. Face it Johnny, this is simply another in a long line of stupid statements you have made that you can't back up. One would think you would learn your lesson over time but I have no doubt you will continue to put your foot in your mouth in the future.
Fcuking moron that is just a picture! If the earth was really like that the water would all fall. Look at the picture. Obviously it is fake. How is the water just standing like that? LOL! How would the Empire State Building be able to stand if the world was really like that moron. LMAOOO.
OK, I'm asking you straight out. Be serious, no BS. Do you really think the earth is flat?
Azure9920 wrote:That's pretty funny if he actually thinks the Earth is flat.
It would simply confirm what we already know - Johnny is an absolute moron.
DutchGangster69 wrote:The Italians are possibly active in Africa in the country of Morocco. They could be involved in the Marijuana production and export there.
As far as Africa goes, the Italian syndicates have been active in Morocco, Namibia, and South Africa. Money laundering, drug smuggling, diamonds, etc.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?click_id ... 4&set_id=1
http://www.iss.co.za/ASR/8NO6/MainTrends.html
http://www.christianaction.org.za/newsl ... uption.htm

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 10th, 2009, 4:25 pm

Theres 5,000,000 Dutch people in South AFrica and some of them in some deep shit.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 10th, 2009, 8:32 pm

What do you know about the Italian's presence in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East? The very fact that you say "I will need proof" just shows that you haven't done any research. You are simply content to talk of things you know nothing about and then wait for others to prove you wrong. And even when I do provide you links and evidence you simply shrug your shoulders and say "Hmmm.....OK" and move onto another topic where you start saying stupid things again. And why are you bringing up Albanians? Your whole original point was about the Russian and Chinese groups being larger on a global scale than the Italians. Are you able to stay on topic or do you need to take your Ritalin?
The reason I say I need a source is because you have mentioned it a thousand times as if Italians are actually doing anything significant in those areas.
Like I said above, your original statement was that the Russians and Chinese operate on a bigger scale than the Italians. You haven't been able to prove this so you have changed your argument, talking about each group's operations in their homeland. But even there you fall flat. It's obvious you have done next to no in depth research on the Russians or Chinese. "The Russians are big in extortion." Wow, thanks for the information. "The Chinese have 1.3 billion people?" The hell you say. Face it Johnny, this is simply another in a long line of stupid statements you have made that you can't back up. One would think you would learn your lesson over time but I have no doubt you will continue to put your foot in your mouth in the future.
The fact that you even being to think IOC surpasses Russian or Chinese OC is just hilarious. I will let you keep thinking it because I know you wont change you're mind. You are too obssessed with the make believe idea that IOC could really be number one.
OK, I'm asking you straight out. Be serious, no BS. Do you really think the earth is flat?
Yes.
It would simply confirm what we already know - Johnny is an absolute moron.
What does that make you? A 31 yr old fcuking moron?
As far as Africa goes, the Italian syndicates have been active in Morocco, Namibia, and South Africa. Money laundering, drug smuggling, diamonds, etc.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?click_id ... 4&set_id=1
http://www.iss.co.za/ASR/8NO6/MainTrends.html
http://www.christianaction.org.za/newsl ... uption.htm
And Asia and the Middle East????

Lee23Claire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: February 6th, 2009, 2:34 am
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by Lee23Claire » February 10th, 2009, 9:31 pm

thewestside wrote:
Lee23Claire wrote:Ah, are their organizations pretty much "equal" is terms of power and scope?
I would say no. The Solntsevskaya is considered to be one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful in Russia, and has interests around the world. Mogilevich's organization has extensive interests in a variety of countries as well but is not as large or as powerful.
What is the estimated size and profits of the two organization?

Lee23Claire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: February 6th, 2009, 2:34 am
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by Lee23Claire » February 10th, 2009, 9:46 pm

Is the Russian Mafia the same as Vory v zakone, or are they distinct from each other?

Does anyone know what specific tattoos of the Mafia and/or Vory represent, as in specific ranks.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by VostokSila » February 10th, 2009, 10:56 pm

What is the estimated size and profits of the two organization?
There are very many prices said for the groups to earn... no one knows exactly.. no source can give you the right number for this. I know that its in the billions.
Is the Russian Mafia the same as Vory v zakone, or are they distinct from each other?
Not all Russian criminals are vory v zakone. Vory v zakone was formed in prisons, it is prison criminal culture. There are some vory organizations but not many like they once was. Some just get out the army with no jobs and do crime to survive... there are many kinds of "mafias". Not all follow Vory codes.
Does anyone know what specific tattoos of the Mafia and/or Vory represent, as in specific ranks.
I know that a cross on the chest reprisents a boss.

A tiger on the left chest represents someone who is dangerous, who does the dirty work.

Dagger inside a skull with a snake and a rose represents a killer.

Dagger on back of the soulder with blood on it represents a killer.

Bells represents freedom or something.

Church tops represent years you did in prison (according to the number of tops is the number of years)

"X" marks on the forearm also numbers the years in prison.

Stars on knees = "I bow to no one"

Stars on shoulders represents a Vor.

Stars on elbows represent years done in prison (number of ends in the star are counted as years)

Spider web with the spider going up I think it means he's a drug addict or involved with drugs, also there is a spider going down what represents that the guy is not involved with that stuff anymore.

there are maaaaany more tattooos whith many meanings.

There are also many phrases written on the body and stuff... a very popular one is "Ne zabudu rodnuyu mat" which means "Will not forget my dear mother" or "Bladyu budish, ne zabudish".

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » February 11th, 2009, 5:52 pm

CheGuevara wrote:The reason I say I need a source is because you have mentioned it a thousand times as if Italians are actually doing anything significant in those areas.
I'm done doing your research for you. I'll provide links to others if they ask but I'm sick you opening your big mouth without having done any research yourself.
The fact that you even being to think IOC surpasses Russian or Chinese OC is just hilarious. I will let you keep thinking it because I know you wont change you're mind. You are too obssessed with the make believe idea that IOC could really be number one.
I've repeatedly said the Russians are the only group that can match the Italians on a global scale. The Chinese would come after. This comes from 15 years of research and the BS coming out of the mouth of a 17 year old isn't going to change my mind. Especially when he can't even explain how the Russians and Chinese exceed the Italians.
Yes.
There it is everybody. Johnny thinks the earth is flat.
What does that make you? A 31 yr old fcuking moron?
LOL! You just admitted above that you believe the earth is flat and you have the nerve to call anyone else a moron?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » February 11th, 2009, 5:55 pm

Lee23Claire wrote:Is the Russian Mafia the same as Vory v zakone, or are they distinct from each other?
The term "Russian Mafia" is simply a label that has been given to any number of Russian and Eastern European groups (mostly from the old Soviet bloc countries). As Vostok said, not all Russian mobsters are Vors. None of the top leaders of the Solntsevskaya syndicate are Vors.

Lee23Claire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: February 6th, 2009, 2:34 am
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by Lee23Claire » February 12th, 2009, 12:59 am

thewestside wrote:
Lee23Claire wrote:Is the Russian Mafia the same as Vory v zakone, or are they distinct from each other?
The term "Russian Mafia" is simply a label that has been given to any number of Russian and Eastern European groups (mostly from the old Soviet bloc countries). As Vostok said, not all Russian mobsters are Vors. None of the top leaders of the Solntsevskaya syndicate are Vors.
So would Sergei not have specific Vor tattoos, such as the stars?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 11:41 am

I'm done doing your research for you. I'll provide links to others if they ask but I'm sick you opening your big mouth without having done any research yourself.
Yeah thats what I thought.
I've repeatedly said the Russians are the only group that can match the Italians on a global scale. The Chinese would come after. This comes from 15 years of research and the BS coming out of the mouth of a 17 year old isn't going to change my mind. Especially when he can't even explain how the Russians and Chinese exceed the Italians.
I explained many times. You are just too thick headed to understand. If you really think the Italian mafia can match the Russian mafia you are a joke.
LOL! You just admitted above that you believe the earth is flat and you have the nerve to call anyone else a moron?
LOL idiot.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » April 27th, 2009, 4:15 pm

Did Mogilevich's organization have interests in Holland?

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by razbojnik » April 27th, 2009, 5:00 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:Did Mogilevich's organization have interests in Holland?
Yes.

LightSmoke
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: May 6th, 2009, 11:15 am
What city do you live in now?: Moscowbad

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by LightSmoke » May 6th, 2009, 11:27 am

Trafficking in human beings is a growing global problem and a complicated phenomenon that involves various forms of exploitation. Sexual exploitation, forced labour, debt bondage, child labour, domestic servitude, street peddling, forced military service and the removal of organs – are the different manifestations of this heinous crime.
Trafficking affects the majority of countries of the world. Men, women and children may become victims of trafficking, but the primary victims worldwide are women and girls, the majority of whom are trafficked for the purpose of sexual exploitation. Traffickers primarily target women because they are disproportionately affected by poverty and discrimination, factors that impede their access to employment, educational opportunities and other resources.

Nobody will ever give back to a victim of trafficking what has been lost: affection, a good or a right… but a concrete act of solidarity can help to begin again.

The Project of the European Union “Prevention of human trafficking in the RF”, implemented by International Organization for Migration (IOM) in Moscow, Moscow region, Astrakhan’ and Republic of Karelia, puts a special emphasis on the aspects of the victims’ human rights. Main objective of the Project is to combat this evil phenomenon in the Russian Federation as a country of origin, transit and destination.
The site you are visiting provides detailed information on the specific objectives of the Project and activities to be implemented in Russia, as well as mechanisms and forms of human trafficking, the countries’ counter-trafficking legislation and issues of protection and assistance to victims.
You will also learn about other organizations - our donors, partners and associates, who are involved in the fight against this modern form of slavery…
You will find out what actions are being taken against trafficking in Russia by dedicated and caring people – our true fellows in arms.

Governments of the States, including the Russian Federation, signatory to the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime and its Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children, have assumed an obligation to protect their citizens from being trafficked, implementing programs that aim at prevention and the protection of victims.

IOM believes that both governmental and non-governmental structures and society on the whole should join forces in search for effective strategies to combat trafficking, including preventive work, prosecution of criminals and protection and assistance to victims.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Since 1994 International Organization for Migration (IOM) has contributed to the global fight against trafficking in persons through:

* establishing more than 400 partnerships to strengthen the capacity of governments and civil society;
* providing direct assistance to approximately 15000 trafficked women, men, girls and boys;
* implementing over 500 counter-trafficking projects targeting more than 85 countries worldwide.

http://www.no2slavery.ru/eng/

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by razbojnik » May 6th, 2009, 3:31 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:Theres 5,000,000 Dutch people in South AFrica and some of them in some deep shit.
No one cares.

User avatar
CrimeStart
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: May 21st, 2008, 7:04 am
Contact:

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by CrimeStart » June 6th, 2009, 7:34 am

For anyone who's interested in the Russian mafia: I've put together a bunch of links to several websites, documents, news articles etc. offering information about the Russian mafia. See it here: http://www.crimestart.com/Organized_Cri ... ian_Mafia/

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by Faciulina » June 28th, 2009, 12:48 pm

I explained many times. You are just too thick headed to understand. If you really think the Italian mafia can match the Russian mafia you are a joke.
ahahahaha cheguevara the only joke is yourself the 'ndrangheta alone is the most powerful and richest in the world now loooooooooool

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1444
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Russian Mafia

Unread post by Dobre » June 28th, 2009, 3:49 pm

Faciulina wrote:
I explained many times. You are just too thick headed to understand. If you really think the Italian mafia can match the Russian mafia you are a joke.
ahahahaha cheguevara the only joke is yourself the 'ndrangheta alone is the most powerful and richest in the world now loooooooooool
LOL. Balkan organized crime > Italian mafia as a whole.

Balkan organized crime > Yakuza abroad.

Only Chinese organized crime can match the Russians.

In the Balkans there are over 100,000 Albanian mobsters alone. In Prishtina, Pec and Bunjavec there are 1,000 smugglers of heroin at any time. In Western Macedonia, Kosovo and Albania alone there are 7-8 tons, or 7,000-8,000 kilos, or 15,000-17,000 pounds of heroin STASHED. Don't get me started on the Bulgarians, there are 200,000 Euro millionaires in Bulgaria, 80 percent of which are involved in organized crime, that's 160,000 Bulgarian mobsters that are MILLIONAIRES, let alone the lower ranks.

Don't even get me started on Macedonia. This place has Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Albanian, Serbian, Croatian, Bulgarian, Macedonian, Turkish, Roma organized crime, plus more. Macedonia is the mafia capital in terms of Johnny's idea of 'mobsters per capita'. Macedonia is the capital in terms of people with Johnny's idea of a 'mafia gene'.

There are not alot of permenent mobsters compared to the guys that pass through, and the guys that just pass through, maybe to a wedding or something, but they still all know eachother to some extent and work together.

From 1979 to 1999, my dad knew every single mobster in Yugoslavia, Bulgaria and Albania personally.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”