Official: Albanian mafia

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 12:57 pm

Belgian Police: Albanian Mafia Dominates Western Europe.
In its latest March 19 issue, Brussels weekly TeleMoustique offers an exclusive dossier about the mafia in Belgium where, according to the Belgian police department specialized for Albanian organized crime, Albanian mafia clans dominate, leading in the illegal trade, including human trafficking and the sale of cocaine and heroin.

http://www.mail-archive.com/news@antic. ... 11633.html

International Organized Crime

The true emergence of Albanians as the dominant ethnic crime group in Western Europe, though, coincided with two cycles of lawlessness in Albania and Kosovo respectively.

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia_re ... ab5105.pdf

Albanian Clans Take the Leading Place in Organized Crime
Excerpt from the UN Office on Drugs and Crime report for March 2008

[pg 61] From the mid-1980s to the mid-1990s, Turkish organized crime groups dominated European heroin markets. During the 1990s, however, a new ethnic group began to emerge in heroin trafficking: ethnic Albanians. As noted above, until 1991, the nation of Albania was one of the most isolated in the world. Albanians living in former Yugoslavia [in Serbia, Kosovo-Metohija province], however, moved with great freedom to the east and west, and there are reports of ethnic Albanian involvement in Italian organized crime groups from the mid-1980s.

http://byzantinesacredart.com/blog/2008 ... crime.html
http://www.unodc.org/documents/data-and ... _study.pdf

According to the UN Office on Drugs and Crime, Albania ranks second among European countries as a source of cannabis, behind only the Netherlands. The agency estimates that from 2004 to 2006 Albania produced 3.4 percent of the world’s cannabis, equal to the rest of the Balkan countries put together.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showfla ... in/9398242

Colombia Model for Kosovo

Saviano said that Kosovo Albanian mobsters want to differentiate their cocaine from Colombia’s by mutating its genes so it can grow in Kosovo where the climate is colder then in Colombia.
Saviano noted that the goal of the Kosovo Albanian mafia is to make the province the cocaine monopoly center.
“Grow transgenic cocaine in Kosovo and to enable the Albanian mafia to have monopoly over cocaine,” Saviano said.

http://www.mafia-news.com/colombia-mode ... ian-mafia/

Albanian gangsters have established a grip on Britain's sex trade by using extreme violence.

Vice squad officers estimate that Albanians now control more than 75 per cent of the country's brothels and their operations in London's Soho alone are worth more than £15 million a year.

http://www.mfa.gov.yu/FDP/times170704.htm

Here are some pictures and names if anyone is curious to study some Albanian crime figures:

Daut Kadriovski
Image
Aldo Bare
Image
Prince Dobroshi
Image
Frederik Durda
Image
Agim Gashi
Image
Luan Plakici
Image
Image
Victor Hoxha
Image
Naser League
Image
Image
Image
Image

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 12:58 pm

And my personal favorite!
Image
This was when Albanians took over the heroin trade thewestside ^^^^
And this below was when Albanians took over human trafficking [those of you that dont understand me, its an inside joke between me and thewestside]


CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 1:00 pm

Now whoever wants to believe thewestside and his "15 years of studying" ALLEGEDLY, can do so. But those who want to go by facts, can also do so.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 1:11 pm

SHAPE OF THE ALBANIAN ORGANIZED CRIME

In general some 70-80% of heroin being distributed in modern day Europe is Albanian–managed, along with the close collaboration with Turkish groups and to a further extent with the opium producers in Central Asia and Afghanistan. A transnational set of connections par excellence that resembles a sophisticated corporation.

What's more is the sheer size of the economic dynamism that organized crime is able to produce in this small Balkan state. According to Albanian economic reviews since 2003, legal investments average some 200 million euros, while illegally invested funds are in excess of 1 billion, a ratio of one to five.

In Italy, Albanian organized crime gangs appear to control the car trafficking market. One method they employ is to deliberately drive into a car and then when the driver stops to assess the damage to his vehicle, they take the car by force. The cars are then exported to Tirana. A car stolen in central Italy in the morning can be in Albania with its new owner that same evening (17). In Italy, the so-called “Highwaymen” are causing panic because they have begun holding up motorists and stealing their cars. The method of the robberies is simple but highly effective. These groups of criminals, thought to be mainly Albanians, crash into high value cars. When the driver pulls up to assess the damage, the gang immobilizes him before taking his car by force. According to the Italian police, it takes 14 hours to deliver a stolen car from central Italy to Tirana, where there is a growing demand for cars, especially high value cars (18).

http://rieas.gr/index.php?Itemid=42&id= ... &task=view

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 3:29 pm

Well thewestside, I see you havent answer. I thought so needle dcik. Go to sleep now.


thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by thewestside » February 12th, 2009, 3:51 pm

I gave my answer in the other thread. Here it is -
Or maybe it's because we've gone over that time and time and time again. I'm sick of it. I'm only responding to this Canadian topic because it's relatively new. I'm sick of arguing with someone who has an agenda. You read about a drug bust involving Albanians in Winnipeg and you claim they've "gone global." You read a few reports and articles about Albanians in Canada and you claim they can match the Italians. You claim that it's "debatable" between the Italians and Albanians over who is bigger in scope around the world, even though you've said many times before that the Italians are bigger. You assume that the Albanians will be the new kingpins of crime in the U.S. even though there is no reason to believe so. You assume the Albanians are the second biggest traffickers of cocaine in Europe even though you have no sources or figures to support you. You come up with your own little "tier" system of who is at the top in international organized crime and expect anyone to take it seriously. And surprise, it includes Albanians. You claim Albanians can match the Russians in the U.S. after earlier saying the Russians are the strongest there and then give a lame excuse for changing your story. You keep going back and back and back to the Rudaj gang, trying to get as much mileage out of them as you can, because it's the only Albanian group that tried to take on the LCN in the U.S.

In short, I'm sick of you monopolizing this board and starting thread after thread - as well as hijacking others - to argue about one thing - Albanian OC. And all because you don't want anyone to "downsize" Albanian OC, as if you are the guardian of Albanian OC's reputation. You come here wanting to "educate" people about Albanian OC. Well who the fu-- asked you to in the first place? Very few people really give a damn. I'm one of the few that respond to you because I have an interest in all types of OC. But have you noticed how people have quit posting on this forum? That's because they don't like what it's become - a neverending diatribe by you about Albanian OC. That's why you've been banned again and again. I've known for a long time now that if I engage in arguments with you I'm simply fueling the problem. Your biggest fear is not that people will downsize Albanian OC. Your biggest fear is that people simply don't care about Albanian OC at all. That's why you harp on that one subject without ceasing. If you couldn't post on Albanian OC, you'd have no reason to post at all.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 3:57 pm

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?!?!?!? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?


I am not even going to respond to you're BS because thats what it is. BS!

You have nothing! Thats why you start talking about the US and Winnipeg and everything. Because you have no response to this. The Albanian mafia is the most dominate in Europe. PERIOD.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by thewestside » February 12th, 2009, 4:11 pm

CheGuevara wrote:WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?!?!?!? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?


I am not even going to respond to you're BS because thats what it is. BS!

You have nothing! Thats why you start talking about the US and Winnipeg and everything. Because you have no response to this. The Albanian mafia is the most dominate in Europe. PERIOD.
It has everything to do with it. My post above is simply to show that you make the same claims whether or not you have any sources or information to back you up. If you can find them by searching endlessly on the internet, you'll certainly use them. But if you can't, it's not like that will stop you from making claims that overrate Albanians anyway. You've done it over and over again.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 4:13 pm

Uh huh. In other words, the Albanians are the most powerful in Europe?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by thewestside » February 12th, 2009, 4:15 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Uh huh. In other words, the Albanians are the most powerful in Europe?
After the Italians and Russians they are.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 4:16 pm

thewestside wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:Uh huh. In other words, the Albanians are the most powerful in Europe?
After the Italians and Russians they are.
What sources do you have?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 4:16 pm

:P:P:P:P:P

Lee23Claire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: February 6th, 2009, 2:34 am
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by Lee23Claire » February 12th, 2009, 6:02 pm

Based on the few months I've been reading this forum, I'm going to have to go ahead and believe thewestside's claims over yours, Che. You come off as someone who will do whatever it takes to "prove" the only point he cares about just because you happen to be the same ethnicity as the people you're trumpeting. So you finally found some authorities whose opinion is that AOC dominates western Europe? Congratulations, there are many more opinions that would disagree with theirs. And even if AOC is the most powerful group in W. Europe, you realize that W. Europe is only one section of the world, right? The worldwide power of the Russians & Italians trumps the Albanians local power.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 12th, 2009, 6:31 pm

I respect the Lambourghini thats about it of Albanian.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 12th, 2009, 6:37 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:I respect the Lambourghini thats about it of Albanian.
Lambo is Italian.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 12th, 2009, 6:39 pm

I know lambi is Italian...I am just surprised an Albanian can afford one.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 12th, 2009, 6:50 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:I know lambi is Italian...I am just surprised an Albanian can afford one.
Wait for it, there's going to be an "official" source posted within the next 24 hours proving that Albanians are the richest nationality per capita in the world.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 12th, 2009, 6:51 pm

Dutch celebrating ecstasy trade domination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjzlHSQH1UE[/video]

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 12th, 2009, 6:52 pm

Dutch celebrating ecstasy trade domination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjzlHSQH1UE

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 6:53 pm

So you finally found some authorities whose opinion is that AOC dominates western Europe? Congratulations, there are many more opinions that would disagree with theirs. And even if AOC is the most powerful group in W. Europe, you realize that W. Europe is only one section of the world, right? The worldwide power of the Russians & Italians trumps the Albanians local power.

(1) It is not just "some" authorities. They are respected organizations who will be held on their word. United States Department of Justice, United Nation Office on Drugs and Crime, and the Belgian Police are just "some" Authorities?

(2) You will not find any sources that go against the claims made by these sources because the claims made by these sources are the truth.

(3) Europe is not local. In case you have not noticed, Europe has 600,000,000 people. Being the stongest there is like being the strongest in two Americas. The drug trade in Europe is the most valuable in the world. The organized crime activities in Europe triumphs over America because of the size and the system and borders within Europe. The even bigger part is that the Albanians are even MORE powerful in Eastern Europe because of the heroin consumption there as well as the poor means of fighting OC in EE. In some places like Croatia, they dominate the country.

(4) The Albanian mafia can be located anywhere the Italians can and exceed them in some places. Take you're pick, AOC operates in Europe [both East and West], the Middle East, Russia, Australia, America, Canada, Mexico, "Andean Ridge," consisting of the countries of Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, and Bolivia. Hell, you might even be able to find the Albanian mafia in India, recent reports show that Indian groups in Europe are working with Albanian group in human smuggling.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 6:59 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:I know lambi is Italian...I am just surprised an Albanian can afford one.
In case you have not noticed or heard, the Albanian mob is reeping in unbelievable profits from organized crime activities across the world. Do you know where the Bronx, New York is? Albanians own half the entire section of that borough. Do you know where St. Pauli, Germany is? Albanians own that entire section of Hamburg. Did you not hear that Albania is the second biggest producer of marijuana in Europe, that they are importing 80% of Europe's heroin, that they are significant wholesalers of cocaine through out all of Europe?

I am tired of people trying to take cheap shots at Albanians. Most Albanians I know live above the American average living conditions and receive more then their average income.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by razbojnik » February 12th, 2009, 7:01 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:I know lambi is Italian...I am just surprised an Albanian can afford one.
They can't, they stole it.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by razbojnik » February 12th, 2009, 7:03 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:I know lambi is Italian...I am just surprised an Albanian can afford one.
In case you have not noticed or heard, the Albanian mob is reeping in unbelievable profits from organized crime activities across the world. Do you know where the Bronx, New York is? Albanians own half the entire section of that borough. Do you know where St. Pauli, Germany is? Albanians own that entire section of Hamburg. Did you not hear that Albania is the second biggest producer of marijuana in Europe, that they are importing 80% of Europe's heroin, that they are significant wholesalers of cocaine through out all of Europe?

I am tired of people trying to take cheap shots at Albanians. Most Albanians I know live above the American average living conditions and receive more then their average income.
PLEASEE PLEASE GET YOUR ASS ON VIBE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :(

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 12th, 2009, 7:07 pm

Maybe the whole country of Albania saved their money to rent it for their parade.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by razbojnik » February 12th, 2009, 7:10 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:Maybe the whole country of Albania saved their money to rent it for their parade.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 7:11 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:Maybe the whole country of Albania saved their money to rent it for their parade.

Luan Plakici had a Ferrari Spider 360, in the second youtube.com video of this thread is another Albanian with a Ferrari, and the third one with the BMW 7 series. Albanians invest in excess of $1bn a year in Albania illegally, Not to mention the communities I told you about that have been bought out by Albanians.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 12th, 2009, 7:13 pm

Check out this video..it shows the real Albania.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK7m8OBIxBU

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 7:15 pm

Dutch you are losing alot of face on here in my eyes. That video depicted gypsies living in Macedonia. That is not what Albanians or even Macedonians live like or look like for that matter.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 12th, 2009, 7:41 pm

I realize that it was just a joke.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 8:13 pm

III. Balkan organized crime in the United States
It is difficult to determine how serious the
Balkan OC threat actually is in the United States.
When I started working on the threat assessment in
2001, I found that there were a large number of
cases involving Albanian perpetrators across the
country. In a number of these cases, the suspects
had committed crimes in a manner consistent with
organized crime groups. At that point, though,
there was little analysis of the links between
individuals and groups except in New York, and
even there the analysis was limited.

One fact emerged very quickly and that was
the difficulty law enforcement authorities have had
in penetrating Albanian OC groups. Invariably the
suspects refused to cooperate. One agent in New
York told me that "these guys will take ten years
without blinking an eye rather than say anything
against their cohorts." Likewise, a shortage of
translators and difficulty in finding translators who
did not know the suspects led to a paucity of
quality Title III intercepts. As a result, relatively
little intelligence was accumulated on the make-up
or modus operandi of the A lbanian groups.

By 2001, we were starting to see some
disturbing trends. Up until that point, Albanian
crime "groups" were almost always synonymous
with family groups. What we began observing was
a newfound willingness of family-based crime
groups to include outsiders if they had a special
expertise that no one in the family possessed. This
showed that the groups were becoming more
professional and ambitious, no longer wanting to
see limitations placed on their activities simply
because of the limitations of family members'
skills.

As this occurred, Albanians started
branching out from signature crimes, such as bank
burglaries, and started moving into other arenas.
We also began seeing an increased degree of
cooperation between Albanian OC groups and
LCN groups, particularly in New York. Albanians,
who had traditionally worked as "muscle" for the
LCN families, began taking on more meaningful
roles, and they started appearing as equal partners
with LCN groups in certain criminal enterprises. In
several instances, they have even gone into
competition with the LCN families, taking over
extortion and gambling rackets formerly controlled
by the LCN. Significantly, they have done this
with relatively little resistance from the LCN who
have been unwilling to fight them. We have also
seen Albanian OC cases in places like Dallas,
Detroit, Phoenix, and even Alaska.There is no
doubt that Balkan groups are reaching out to new
areas and new types of criminal activity.


In an effort to accurately gauge the extent of the
problem, work on the threat assessment that was
interrupted in late-2001 has been reinitiated. After
my posting to Kosovo and subsequent move to the
National Security Council, this has been taken up
by OCRS and the FBI Headquarters Organized
Crime Unit, both of which have started profiling
cases involving Albanian perpetrators across the
country. They have already compiled a
tremendous amount of information and begun to
study links between individuals and groups
operating around the United States. Additionally,
the Criminal Division and FBI have increased
contacts with intelligence and law enforcement
authorities in Europe in an effort to determine
links between groups

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia_re ... ab5105.pdf

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 8:15 pm

I am just assuming but I would believe the Albanians in cooperation with their Russian counterparts would be involved in human trafficking from Russia to Alaska. I mean what else would Albanian OC be doing in Alaska? Talking to Palin?

It would be easy to bring people to Russia and bring them to Alaska which is like 2 km's away.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 8:31 pm

In the Organized Crime Program, we're conducting operations both at home and overseas. We're particularly going after Balkan and Albanian criminal enterprises, which may already number in the thousands in the U.S. These groups are exceptionally brutal and are forming alliances with La Cosa Nostra families. In some instances they're even challenging them for control. They're involved in murders, bank and ATM burglaries, passport and visa fraud, illegal gambling, weapons and narcotics trafficking, and extortion. To get at the group's base of operations overseas before it becomes entrenched here, we are placing Agents in Eastern Europe to work hand-in-hand with local law enforcement.

http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/speeches/gebhardt091604.htm

FBI is too fcuking strong now a days for a new group to establish what they could in Europe. I mean look at what they do. They see a new group merging. They go right after them and place agents in their homeland. Back then, you had mafia bosses giving an attitude to the president's brother and he wasent even deported.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”