Official: Albanian mafia

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Lee23Claire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by Lee23Claire » February 12th, 2009, 8:32 pm

CheGuevara wrote:I am just assuming but I would believe the Albanians in cooperation with their Russian counterparts would be involved in human trafficking from Russia to Alaska. I mean what else would Albanian OC be doing in Alaska? Talking to Palin?

It would be easy to bring people to Russia and bring them to Alaska which is like 2 km's away.
Try about 85 km.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 8:37 pm

Lee23Claire wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:I am just assuming but I would believe the Albanians in cooperation with their Russian counterparts would be involved in human trafficking from Russia to Alaska. I mean what else would Albanian OC be doing in Alaska? Talking to Palin?

It would be easy to bring people to Russia and bring them to Alaska which is like 2 km's away.
Try about 85 km.

I was exagerrating because they are so close to each other.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 12th, 2009, 8:41 pm

The rise of the Albanian Mafia has been one of the most extraordinary phenomena of the last 10 years. For decades, the bizarre dictatorship of Enver Hoxha had isolated Albanians from the rest of the, world. The demise of Communism, however, had the effect of releasing the nation's pent-up criminal energy. Every kind of criminal scheme began to flourish. There were phony land deals, pyramid schemes and drug trafficking. Young women were transported to Italy to work as prostitutes. Children were sold to earn their keep as beggars in European cities.

And, of course, there was the lucrative ferrying of illegal immigrants across the Adriatic. Privatized state enterprises became front companies for laundering money. Albania became the paradigm of the post-Communist state in which former apparatchiki team up with the local Mafia to loot the people of their assets. The Kosovar Albanians dominated much of this criminal activity. In part, this was because they were from sophisticated, cosmopolitan Yugoslavia that had allowed its citizens the freedom to travel. In part, also, because they were already thoroughly experienced in heroin trafficking from the days when the Balkan Route for narcotics went through Yugoslavia.

The Balkan Route starts at the poppy fields of Pakistan and Central Asia, goes through Turkey and ends up in Western Europe. Yugoslavia's collapse into civil war in the early 1990s meant that heroin traders needed to find a more secure route. The heroin now went through Albania. Using the overland route drugs travel from Turkey to Greece and then to Macedonia. Albanians then transport the drugs by truck to the ports of Vlore and Durres [in Albania]. From there it is ferried by small craft either north toward the Dalmatian coast [Croatia] or across the Adriatic to Italy. Then it is taken to Germany and Switzerland.

The vast Albania Diaspora ensures easy distribution. Albanians who crossed the border into Kosovo could get Yugoslav passports. This enabled them to travel anywhere in Europe, where they could demand political asylum as refugees from Milosevic.

The Albanian Mafia is thought to control upwards of 70 percent of the illegal heroin market in Germany and Switzerland. More than 800 Albanian nationals are currently serving prison terms in Germany for heroin trafficking. The respected Jane's Intelligence Review recently reported: "Albania has become the crime capital of Europe. The most powerful groups in the country are organized criminals who use Albania to grow, process, and store a large percentage of the illegal drugs destined for Western Europe... Albanian criminal gangs are actively supporting the war in Kosovo."

According to Germany's Federal Criminal Agency: "Ethnic Albanians are now the most prominent group in the distribution of heroin in Western consumer countries." The Albanian Mafia resembles the Sicilian Mafia in many ways. It is clan-based, driven by blood feuds that go on for generations, and has a definite geographic base from which it controls the Diaspora.

In no time the Albanians displaced the Turks in the heroin business. Armenians and Georgians who supply the raw opium base prefer doing business with Albanians than with Turks. Moreover, Kosovar Albanians who dominate the Albanian Mafia used the proceeds of the heroin sales to buy arms for the anti-Serb guerrilla war in Kosovo. Here the Central Asians can be very helpful. Raiding armories and selling weapons is a multibillion-dollar enterprise in the countries of the former Soviet Union.

In 1997 Interpol declared that Kosovo Albanians hold the largest share of the heroin market in Switzerland, in Austria, in Belgium, in Germany, in Hungary, in the Czech Republic, in Norway and in Sweden. Thanks in part to NATO, the Balkans will soon come to resemble places like Colombia, where drug traffickers are so powerful that they effectively control the state. Politicians, political parties, provincial governments and security authorities are in the pocket of drug lords. This is pretty much already the case in Albania and Macedonia. It will be like that in Kosovo soon. "The economy of Kosovo shall function in accordance with free market principles," as the Rambouillet accords put it.

For the United States the establishment of a KLA state in Kosovo is a happy outcome. The KLA really does believe in the free market economy. What it understands by this is the opportunity to loot and pillage a people, so successfully accomplished in neighboring Albania. The securing of the Balkans Route means that the KLA will always be flush with money. With this it can take over the economy of Macedonia and Montenegro and also finance all kinds of prostitution and child slavery rackets in Europe. It will always be able to pay for its weapons should it decide to restart its war against Yugoslavia.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 12th, 2009, 9:13 pm

Young women were transported to Italy to work as prostitutes. Children were sold to earn their keep as beggars in European cities.
I feel I should clear this up so as people dont get the impression Albanian parents are selling off their kids for prostitution and beggary. The children sold for beggary are gypsies. The women who go into that business are whores who want to get into the trade themselves. In rare cases, they have kidnapped women and forced them into prostitution but that stopped when their families started locating these guys.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 13th, 2009, 1:29 am

Lee23Claire wrote:Based on the few months I've been reading this forum, I'm going to have to go ahead and believe thewestside's claims over yours, Che. You come off as someone who will do whatever it takes to "prove" the only point he cares about just because you happen to be the same ethnicity as the people you're trumpeting. So you finally found some authorities whose opinion is that AOC dominates western Europe? Congratulations, there are many more opinions that would disagree with theirs. And even if AOC is the most powerful group in W. Europe, you realize that W. Europe is only one section of the world, right? The worldwide power of the Russians & Italians trumps the Albanians local power.
Johnny tries to paint this as the end all, be all, written in stone "official" opinion of organized crime in Europe. Really it's simply a few sources that he's managed to dig up through hours and hours of scouring the internet looking for anything that will support his notion that Albanians in the strongest in Europe. Now, if he were truly objective and fair, he would devote the same amount of time to studying and researching both the Italian and Russian groups in Europe. But of course he has not interest in that. All he cares about is digging up enough sources where he feels comfortable in claiming the Albanians are the most powerful in this area or that area. But then again, he'll make that claim even when there is no sources. Either way, he'll come to the same conclusion which he does way before he starts his Google search.

Now, this is the point where Johnny will try to turn the tables on me and say, "Well you haven't studied Albanian organized crime enough." Enough by who's standards? His? No, I haven't obsessively scoured the internet for every little thing about Albanian OC, while ignoring all other groups, because I have an agenda to prove like he has. I've studied for years all the major, and many minor, OC groups in Europe. Including Albanians. Johnny tries to get after me because I can't name any Albanian mobsters off the top of my head. The reason is, the Albanians are the newest of the bunch. In reading about Albanian OC, I've read dozens, maybe hundreds, of names. But none are really at the level where they are instantly recognizable by name like various Italian, Russian, Colombian, and Mexican mobsters. As I've said many times, the only reason Johnny knows them is because Albanian OC makes up 90% of what he studies.

For the record, I don't ignore the sources Johnny provides. But my opinion is based on evidence that extends beyond what Johnny is able to cherrypick through selective Google searches. And the same can be said for the sources that Faciulina has provided that have said that the 'Ndrangheta is the most powerful in Europe. My opinion does not stand or fall with either of what they present. One being an Albanian OC fanboy and the other an Italian OC fanboy. In my 15 years of studying organized crime, I've compiled a veritable shit load of books and reports that you won't find on the internet because they aren't available there. In obtaining my degree, I've spoken with dozens of current and former law enforcement officers, many of whom investigated organized crime in Europe at some stage of their careers. But I tend not to bring any of this up because it's anecdotal. So what these debates have become is simply who can dig up the most headlines or the most excerpts from reports.

The difference between me and Johnny is, I arrived at my opinion objectively. I didn't start out by hoping that one group was the most powerful just because I share the same ethnicity. I've come to the conclusion that the Italians are the strongest group in Western Europe, the Russians the strongest group in Eastern Europe, and the Albanians third through long, thorough objective research. As I said above, Johnny started out hoping that the Albanians are the stongest. And then he devoted hour after hour scouring the internet to find sources that would agree with his preconceived notion. And all the while he neglected researching to any real degree that of any other crime group. But it isn't just Albanian OC in Europe that he does this. He does it with Albanian OC in the U.S., and most recently, in Canada. In the latter he recently made the ridiculous claim that Albanians can match the Italians there. Of course he had studied next to nothing on the Italians there, just simply digging up what he could find on Albanians in the country. A few reports and articles later, he was ready to conclude that there was nothing about the Italians that the Albanians "couldn't reach." It was only after Azure provided a number of sources, which Johnny should have researched himself in the first place, did he admit he was wrong. So in essence Johnny's strategy is to dig up just enough sources where he can feel comfortable in claiming the Albanians are the strongest or one of the strongest here or there and then waits to see if others will prove him wrong.

In the end, what it all comes down to is Johnny will not be satisfied until I and others either A) agree with his view point or B) at least say "Well I don't agree but I respect your opinion." Neither is going to happen as far as I'm concerned. I don't agree with his viewpoint. I never have and never will because what I've studied over the past 15 years holds more weight than what Johnny has managed to dig up through subjective Google searches. And I will not respect his opinion for all the reasons I stated above. The main thing being how he arrived at the opinion he has. But rest assured that this will not stop him. He will continue to keep rehashing the same old arguments about Albanian OC for as long as he can because that's the only reason why he comes here.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » February 13th, 2009, 8:12 am

Shutka gypsies.

As for the Albanians, Westside, lol, they > the Russians and Italians. xDDD

As for the Balkan criminal enterprises, it doesn't just mean Albanians. Albanians are the loudest of all the groups, Bulgarians, Macedonians or Serbs in Toronto or New York are just like the Russians in Toronto, quiet as fuck.

Yes, quiet. I know people in Toronto that do this type of shit. What's their fronts? A property management firm? A Bulgarian Orthodox church built in honor of the guy's wife? A vodka bar which isn't even big enough for a hangout place???

Idk...

Albanians go around fucking everyone up and then ending up the way they should. It's not that we're not capable of it, I could go around fucking with everyone and everyone would be afraid of me but that's not the fucking point. Point is to be smart and lay low, something Albanian groups LACK as proved by you in the violence thing.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 13th, 2009, 12:00 pm

thewestside: This is why I do not respect shit about you. Rather than be a normal headed person and say. Okay, you have sources to believe what you believe, which I do and I respect that. However I on the other hand have had 15 years of research and have not come to the same conclusion and disagree with the United States Department of Justice, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime and Belgian Police.

For a while now, you have disregarded every source I have brought up. I could not bring up a single source without you finding some way to cancel it out. You're most shameful act was in response to these three sources in the beginning of this thread. You choose to cancel them out and dismiss them by saying you have researched all of the groups in Europe and have not come to the same conclusion. What you are missing is that the organizations who have made this claim are dedicated to one thing only, crime. They have entire organizations, departments and people who work everyday from 9-5 on one thing only, crime. This is what I find frustrating. You somehow cancel out three 'official' sources.

When Azure provided me with enough evidence to make me see that the Albanians do not produce the same amount of income as the Italians, I retracted my statement. I did not know enough about Italian OC in Canada to make an assumption just like you do not know enough about Albanian OC in Europe to make an assumption or comparison. However, I told Azure straight up, I was wrong for stating what I said and retract it. You on the other hand, still continue to feed us BS even when you are nailed right on the head. How can you're research and knowledge compare to the organizations going directly against you? What you want to bring in that Ndrangheta report again? I already told you, the Ndrangheta is the most powerful 'organization' in itself in Europe. But the Albanians do not have organizations like that. They have the Albanian mafia, thats it. No names and no divisions. As a single division, the Ndrangheta is the most powerful. But even you know that the Ndrangheta alone does not equal half of what the entire Albanian mafia equals.

Finally, I am done arguing with you. Rather I am going to try to explain and talk normally towards you. I will lay down the proof and ask for you to take it into consideration. If you want to keep talking about the past in response, as if it has anything to do with the sources at hand, then go ahead. But I am focusing on right now. I would expect you to head in the same direction as you are older and should be aware that insults on one's character and personality on the internet if not going to get us anywhere on this forum.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 13th, 2009, 3:05 pm

When Azure provided me with enough evidence to make me see that the Albanians do not produce the same amount of income as the Italians, I retracted my statement.
same amount of income as the Italians In Canada******

AngloIrish
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by AngloIrish » February 13th, 2009, 4:49 pm

Che
I've been reading this forum and you two argue for f*** knows how long now and while 'the westside' provides links to website articles that give his claim the best argument from what I have seen you have still to do so. Albanians ain't bigger than the italians anywhere in the US or europe, maybe they will be one day i doubt it though. In the meantime get the fuck over it!!!

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 13th, 2009, 5:13 pm

AngloIrish wrote:Che
I've been reading this forum and you two argue for f*** knows how long now and while 'the westside' provides links to website articles that give his claim the best argument from what I have seen you have still to do so. Albanians ain't bigger than the italians anywhere in the US or europe, maybe they will be one day i doubt it though. In the meantime get the fu-- over it!!!

He gives links to articles that prove his claim? Go the beginning of this thread. Take a look what I provided. Thewestside has yet to bring a source to go against my sources of Albanians being the most powerful in Europe. Do you even bother to read anything or are you one of those people that just leaves a message without even knowing whats going on? I find it funny that people can totally throw away the quotes from Belgian Police, The United States Department of Justice and The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime but somehow manage to believe thewestside and his own opinions for which he has no source or proof.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 13th, 2009, 5:42 pm

Mansion owned by dutch family.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Biltmore_Estate.jpg

Another mansion owned by dutch family

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_Breakers_rear.jpg

Dutch American family (Vanderbilts) worth 300 billion.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 13th, 2009, 6:24 pm

Albanian mafia violence escalates to full out warfare

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 13th, 2009, 6:26 pm

They slap like little girls.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 13th, 2009, 6:32 pm

Heres a good video for you CHE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rxduwRfP9s

LOL

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 13th, 2009, 6:33 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:They slap like little girls.

LOL, they were just kidding around. You wouldnt slap you're friend as hard as you can would you.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 14th, 2009, 3:32 am

CheGuevara wrote:He gives links to articles that prove his claim? Go the beginning of this thread. Take a look what I provided. Thewestside has yet to bring a source to go against my sources of Albanians being the most powerful in Europe. Do you even bother to read anything or are you one of those people that just leaves a message without even knowing whats going on? I find it funny that people can totally throw away the quotes from Belgian Police, The United States Department of Justice and The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime but somehow manage to believe thewestside and his own opinions for which he has no source or proof.
As I explained earlier in this thread, the extent of your knowledge doesn't go beyond frantic Google searches in which you exclusively look for sources that will support your hopes that the Albanians really are the most powerful in Europe. If you look long enough, you're bound to find some that agree, as you have. But one can't respect your findings when you haven't devoted the same amount of time to researching both Italian and Russian organized crime. And I'm talking about really researching and studying these groups. Not simply looking for a headline or excerpt from a report here or there that you feel confirms you preconceived notions. But of course that is all you really care about.

And let's be honest here. Even if I provided a hundred sources that said the Italians or Russians were the most powerful in Europe, you would still choose to stick with the ones that say the Albanians are because that is what you want to believe. I've already mentioned that the head of Italy's Anti-Mafia Task Force in 2007 declared the 'Ndrangheta to be the most powerful criminal organization in Europe. Of course, as one would expect, you came up with your own interpretation of that by simply saying they are the single most powerful group but the Albanians are the most powerful overall. I'm surprised you didn't claim he wasn't just saying that because he was Italian. Italian Defense Minister Ignazio La Russa has said that the 'Ndrangheta is the most powerful criminal organization both in Europe and worldwide. But he's probably just saying that because he's Italian huh? No matter the source, or how many, you'll find a reason to dismiss them and go with your own because you will always come down on the side of Albanians because you are Albanian. And as I've pointed out before, the 'Ndrangheta is but one of the four major syndicates that make up the Italian Mafia. The Casalesi clan of another one of the syndicates, the Camorra, is estimated to be worth $40-50 billion in cash, assets, businesses, etc. And they are one clan out of 150 in that syndicate alone. Just a small example of the scope the Albanians simply don't possess.

But as I've said before, none of these statements, or the ones you've provided, really mean that much to me. My opinion comes from years of reasearch of all these groups. Objective, non-biased research that was done without having an agenda. Obviously something you would no nothing about. Like I said before, I've talked to many current and former law enforcement agents who worked organized crime in Europe. I know the general status of organized crime there and, unlike you, I'm not dependent on just cherrypicking sources from Google, Wikipedia, etc. Beyond all that, I'm sick of going around and around this subject with you. I've done it for months now. I don't believe you are right and I don't respect your opinion, based on cherrypicked sources as it is. So get over it Johnny. If you believe you are right, that should be good enough for you. But apparently it isn't. You are insecure in your claims so that is why you keep trying to nag others into believing you. But I'm done with it. Time to stop feeding the troll.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 14th, 2009, 3:59 am

CheGuevara wrote:Do you know where the Bronx, New York is? Albanians own half the entire section of that borough.
Here is a small example of the Johnny (CheGuevara) Albanian hype machine.

As you can see in the link below, back in November (while he was going under the name AlbaniaUnited) he posted the second link which stated "Albanians now own as many as one-third of the privately held buildings in the Bronx."

Now, apparently, it's "half the entire section of that borough." A few months from now he'll probably be saying Albanians own the whole borough completely.

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=42000&p=8680208&hi ... .#p8680208

http://www.city-journal.org/article02.php?aid=1572
I am tired of people trying to take cheap shots at Albanians. Most Albanians I know live above the American average living conditions and receive more then their average income.
And most people here are tired of your neverending bragging about Albanians.

Albanian this, Albanian that. It never fucking ends. But what do you expect when you're dealing with this?
item22.jpg
item22.jpg (95.51 KiB) Viewed 7465 times
Sorry Johnny, but this pretty much sums up how most people here feel about you and your desire to brag about Albanians.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 14th, 2009, 9:41 am

Here is a small example of the Johnny (CheGuevara) Albanian hype machine.

As you can see in the link below, back in November (while he was going under the name AlbaniaUnited) he posted the second link which stated "Albanians now own as many as one-third of the privately held buildings in the Bronx."

Now, apparently, it's "half the entire section of that borough." A few months from now he'll probably be saying Albanians own the whole borough completely.

http://www.city-journal.org/article02.php?aid=1572
In 1992, Albanians owned one third of the privately held buildings in the Bronx. What would the number be in 2009? Hmm? As more Albanians came along in the 1990s, what would naturally happen to the Bronx buildings? Exactly, this is why now one can have an intelligent conversation with you.
And most people here are tired of your neverending bragging about Albanians.
Albanian this, Albanian that. It never #%@&#%@ ends. But what do you expect when you're dealing with this?
Sorry Johnny, but this pretty much sums up how most people here feel about you and your desire to brag about Albanians.
This is you're only type of response because you have nothing to prove me wrong. Its not about hyping anything up. Its about facts. I have them, you dont. See ya.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » February 14th, 2009, 11:28 am

CheGuevara wrote:In 1992, Albanians owned one third of the privately held buildings in the Bronx. What would the number be in 2009? Hmm? As more Albanians came along in the 1990s, what would naturally happen to the Bronx buildings? Exactly, this is why now one can have an intelligent conversation with you.
Source?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 14th, 2009, 11:35 am

razbojnik wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:In 1992, Albanians owned one third of the privately held buildings in the Bronx. What would the number be in 2009? Hmm? As more Albanians came along in the 1990s, what would naturally happen to the Bronx buildings? Exactly, this is why now one can have an intelligent conversation with you.
Source?
It's from an article he posted some time ago, which link I posted above. And just like I said, now Johnny is assuming that their stake is even bigger now. More assumptions? What a shock!

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 14th, 2009, 11:50 am

It's from an article he posted some time ago, which link I posted above. And just like I said, now Johnny is assuming that their stake is even bigger now. More assumptions? What a shock!

Why wouldnt I think that though? Question is, why wouldnt you agree to that? To go from 35% in 17 years :S How is that a crazy assumption. The Albanians numbered like 80,000 people in 1992. Now they number 500,000. Why would it be crazy to believe they bough more apartment buildings in the Bronx as their numbers grew tremendously?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » February 15th, 2009, 3:24 pm

thewestside wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
Source?
That doesn't prove shit. I could become an I-Reporter for CNN and write an article on a blog and claim it as 'official'. If he had a source like from the US Department of Housing and Urban Development or something then I'd believe him.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » February 15th, 2009, 3:33 pm

CheGuevara wrote:

Why wouldnt I think that though? Question is, why wouldnt you agree to that? To go from 35% in 17 years :S How is that a crazy assumption. The Albanians numbered like 80,000 people in 1992. Now they number 500,000. Why would it be crazy to believe they bough more apartment buildings in the Bronx as their numbers grew tremendously?
Even then if you do own a third or half or even all of the Bronx, the Bronx is known both in Canada and America widely as a fucking crime lowlife scum prostitute disease filth drug infested shithole. So it doesn't really matter. Better take over the Bronx because you'll never take over Capitol Hill. ;)

Now that the Albanians took over, they'll turn it into another Kosovo, even worse than Mogadishu with all the blacks or Mexico city with all the latinos. Soon enough, just like in Pristina and Baghdad, the roads will become demolished this way donkey carts can get around easier and the flow of real cars will be reduced and there will be more and more homeless street kids going around harrasing people for money while sun glasses wearing slick Albanian mobsters will chase them away as they get into their 1980s Mercedes and you'll see fat ugly sweaty hairy Albanians driving around trucks with the back open for everyone to see the metric ton of heroin in the back and UCK troops randomly walking the market streets waving around their AK47's and old women selling chickens and shit......

That's what they turned Cair and Bit Pazaar into in Skopje when they moved in and that's how Kosovo became known as the worst shithole in Europe.

Albanians come in and Albanianazation comes along with them. xDDDD

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 15th, 2009, 3:49 pm

homeless street kids going around harrasing people for money while sun glasses wearing slick Albanian mobsters will chase them away as they get into their 1980s Mercedes and you'll see fat ugly sweaty hairy Albanians driving around trucks with the back open for everyone to see the metric ton of heroin in the back
Hahahahahahahahahaha so you can see the metric tonne in the back lmaoooooo. That was the funniest thing you have said so far.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » February 15th, 2009, 5:55 pm

razbojnik wrote: Even then if you do own a third or half or even all of the Bronx, the Bronx is known both in Canada and America widely as a #%@&#%@ crime lowlife scum prostitute disease filth drug infested shithole. So it doesn't really matter. Better take over the Bronx because you'll never take over Capitol Hill. ;)
I take it you've never been there.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 15th, 2009, 6:38 pm

You can see the heroin needles on the streets lol. Razbojnik, you probably seen the South Bronx in the 1970s and think that the Bronx is really like that today.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 16th, 2009, 12:27 am

The Netherlands have a long tradition in the cocaine trade. Prior to the prohibition of cocaine, the Nederlandsche Cocainefabriek was the world's largest producer of this narcotic drug. In recent years, the Netherlands have been second only to Spain as the main import and wholesale distribution center for Colombian cocaine in Europe.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 16th, 2009, 12:29 am

Albania is the poorest country in Europe ....

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » February 16th, 2009, 12:41 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:Albania is the poorest country in Europe ....
At least one of the poorest. But don't tell Johnny that. According to him, all Albanians around the world are wealthy jet setters.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » February 16th, 2009, 5:03 am

The movie Taken has albania mafia in it getting beat up.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » February 16th, 2009, 6:15 am

Albania is the poorest country in Europe ....
No... Moldova is the poorest, after them its Georgia and then Armenia and I think Albania is number 5 or 6 in the list of most poor countries.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 16th, 2009, 1:36 pm

thewestside wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:Albania is the poorest country in Europe ....
At least one of the poorest. But don't tell Johnny that. According to him, all Albanians around the world are wealthy jet setters.
I already told you Albania is the second most poor coutnry in Europe right after Moldova. How does that make Albanians poor though? Most Albanian families are getting twice the average wage from their families in or outside the state. Albania is poor but does that stop the contruction industry in Albania from booming? The ones that can't afford to live, start growing marijuana and make a fortune. thewestside, stay away from things you don't know about.

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”