Official: Albanian mafia

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 16th, 2009, 1:43 pm

As I explained earlier in this thread, the extent of your knowledge doesn't go beyond frantic Google searches in which you exclusively look for sources that will support your hopes that the Albanians really are the most powerful in Europe. If you look long enough, you're bound to find some that agree, as you have. But one can't respect your findings when you haven't devoted the same amount of time to researching both Italian and Russian organized crime. And I'm talking about really researching and studying these groups. Not simply looking for a headline or excerpt from a report here or there that you feel confirms you preconceived notions. But of course that is all you really care about.

And let's be honest here. Even if I provided a hundred sources that said the Italians or Russians were the most powerful in Europe, you would still choose to stick with the ones that say the Albanians are because that is what you want to believe. I've already mentioned that the head of Italy's Anti-Mafia Task Force in 2007 declared the 'Ndrangheta to be the most powerful criminal organization in Europe. Of course, as one would expect, you came up with your own interpretation of that by simply saying they are the single most powerful group but the Albanians are the most powerful overall. I'm surprised you didn't claim he wasn't just saying that because he was Italian. Italian Defense Minister Ignazio La Russa has said that the 'Ndrangheta is the most powerful criminal organization both in Europe and worldwide. But he's probably just saying that because he's Italian huh? No matter the source, or how many, you'll find a reason to dismiss them and go with your own because you will always come down on the side of Albanians because you are Albanian. And as I've pointed out before, the 'Ndrangheta is but one of the four major syndicates that make up the Italian Mafia. The Casalesi clan of another one of the syndicates, the Camorra, is estimated to be worth $40-50 billion in cash, assets, businesses, etc. And they are one clan out of 150 in that syndicate alone. Just a small example of the scope the Albanians simply don't possess.

But as I've said before, none of these statements, or the ones you've provided, really mean that much to me. My opinion comes from years of reasearch of all these groups. Objective, non-biased research that was done without having an agenda. Obviously something you would no nothing about. Like I said before, I've talked to many current and former law enforcement agents who worked organized crime in Europe. I know the general status of organized crime there and, unlike you, I'm not dependent on just cherrypicking sources from Google, Wikipedia, etc. Beyond all that, I'm sick of going around and around this subject with you. I've done it for months now. I don't believe you are right and I don't respect your opinion, based on cherrypicked sources as it is. So get over it Johnny. If you believe you are right, that should be good enough for you. But apparently it isn't. You are insecure in your claims so that is why you keep trying to nag others into believing you. But I'm done with it. Time to stop feeding the troll.

Thewestside: I am sick of you providing official sources to prove the Albanians are the most dominant group in Europe. I am tired of hearing these official sources.

CheGuevara: Well do you have any sources that argue my case?

Thewestside: We all know whats its about Che. Its about you're ethnic pride. You don't care about anything but pumping up the Albanians in Europe. It's the same old BS I have had to deal with for months now.

CheGuevara: So you don't have any sources that say the Russians and Italians come before the Albanians in Europe? Because I have three official articles saying the Albanians dominate Europe and two are from two of the most respected and official agencies in the entire world.

Thewestside: Its goes back to the beginning see, it's the same thing that made you say the Albanians can match the Italians in Canada. Azure proved you wrong with official sources and you admitted you were wrong. Just more of you're BS.

CheGuevara: Hmmm.... thewestside... I asked you if you had any sources going against my claims and evidence?

Thewestside: Its not about what you can cherrypick through google. I have studied organized crime for 15 years and have researched enough on every group to know that the Albanians don't come before the Italians or Russians in Europe. Even if the United States Department of Justice said so, even if the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime agreed to it, even if the Belgian police also agreed. I have 15 years of research which say they don't.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 16th, 2009, 1:46 pm

The Ndrangheta thing has already been explained. You are just using it because it is really the ONLY thing you have. First of all, that was from a news paper or whatever.

But I already agreed. The Ndrangheta is the most powerful SINGLE organization in Europe. Hell, maybe even the world. But Albanians dont have single organizations. They have the Albanian mob. Thats it. You know very well and will be a fool if you actually believe the Ndrangheta can hold a candle to the Albanian mafia.

When you have sources official and respected enough to say the ITALIAN MAFIA comes before the Albanian mafia in Europe, get back to me. Until then, shut you're mouth.

Lee23Claire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: February 6th, 2009, 2:34 am
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by Lee23Claire » February 16th, 2009, 4:45 pm

CheGuevara wrote:The Ndrangheta thing has already been explained. You are just using it because it is really the ONLY thing you have. First of all, that was from a news paper or whatever.

But I already agreed. The Ndrangheta is the most powerful SINGLE organization in Europe. Hell, maybe even the world. But Albanians dont have single organizations. They have the Albanian mob. Thats it. You know very well and will be a fool if you actually believe the Ndrangheta can hold a candle to the Albanian mafia.

When you have sources official and respected enough to say the ITALIAN MAFIA comes before the Albanian mafia in Europe, get back to me. Until then, shut you're mouth.
So, your line of thought is that one element of Italian organized crime is the most powerful single criminal organization in the world, but it's unfathomable for you to believe that the whole of Italian organized crime is more powerful than AOC?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 16th, 2009, 4:59 pm

So, your line of thought is that one element of Italian organized crime is the most powerful single criminal organization in the world, but it's unfathomable for you to believe that the whole of Italian organized crime is more powerful than AOC?
Well the Albanian mafia is not split up into single organizations. The Albanian mafia has just one name, the Albanian mafia. The Albanian mafia is split up into families who are engaged in crime. I have yet to hear of any Albanian group calling themselves the Vëllëzeria [brotherhood] or anything. As a single organization, the Ndrangheta is very powerful but it is not even half of what the entire Albanian mafia is. Any reasonable person will tell you that.

It's not about what I wish to believe LeeClaire, it's about what the fact is. The fact remains that the Albanian mafia has turned into the most dominant criminal organization in Europe. I am not the one who is saying it, the USDOJ, UNODC and Belgian police are saying it. I simply agree with them based on what I have studied on them. The USDOJ and UNDOC are two of some of the most reliable and official agencies in the world man. I do not see why there is so much doubt when both organizations and Belgian Police concur. You cannot possibly think these organizations are full of shit. Can you?

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 746
Joined: June 14th, 2003, 12:14 am

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by PolakoMafia » February 16th, 2009, 5:28 pm

VostokSila wrote:
Albania is the poorest country in Europe ....
No... Moldova is the poorest, after them its Georgia and then Armenia and I think Albania is number 5 or 6 in the list of most poor countries.
Armania and Goergia is Caucasus, not EUrope. They arent recognize dby europe and the european union nor will ever be invited.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 16th, 2009, 5:35 pm

Armania and Goergia is Caucasus, not EUrope. They arent recognize dby europe and the european union nor will ever be invited.
We all know that. It is just Vostok likes to bring up the bad conditions there because by Georgia and Armenia being a shit country, he somehow thinks it makes Russians hard. That is why he spends a lot of time talking about how crazy and shit Chechens are because Chechens went against Russians [which only full fledged physco's with nothing to lose can do] in the war and in the organized crime world. Ever heard of Obshina? He even started saying the Chechen mafia was moving more heroin then the Albanian mafia at one point and at that if Chechens were in numbers in America, Albanians would start claiming they came from Chechnya. Just ignore his posts when he starts talking about living conditions or heroin abuse in Russia as for some reason, he is proud of the miserable conditions his people live in.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 16th, 2009, 6:05 pm

Image
A Detroit FBI agent puts Albanian criminal Drini Brahimllari into a car after his February 2008 return to the U.S. to face racketeering charges in Michigan.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 16th, 2009, 6:21 pm

I went to the Tooronto Auto Show today and there was a group of Albanians getting a quote on a new HyuindAI aCCENT..lol

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 16th, 2009, 7:07 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:I went to the Tooronto Auto Show today and there was a group of Albanians getting a quote on a new HyuindAI aCCENT..lol
LMAO! I hate those cars.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 16th, 2009, 7:17 pm

For what it's worth. Lets listen to what some Russian Interpol guy has to say.



Notice how the video says the Albanians are making $7bn on heroin smuggling. This is a real number. Not $118bn on extortion and $59bn on drug trafficking like thewestside's crazy sources.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 16th, 2009, 7:20 pm

I bet the Dutch make close to seven billion on ecstasy.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 16th, 2009, 7:25 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:I bet the Dutch make close to seven billion on ecstasy.
Maybe they do. Never know. The Dutch Mafia (lol) still does not compare to the Albanian mafia.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 16th, 2009, 7:32 pm

Profits of the Albanian mafia:

Heroin in Europe is worh $37bn USD. The wholesale level is worth 29.1% of that. Kosovo Albanians control 80% of the wholesale heroin in Europe.

29.1% of $37bn is $10,767,000,000. 80% of $10,767,000,000 equals $8,613,600,000. Therefore the Albanian mafia is making $8,613,600,000 of heroin.

Heroin = $8,613,600,000

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewto ... 7#p8690017

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 16th, 2009, 7:48 pm

Have you heard of Daut Kadriovski?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 16th, 2009, 7:51 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:Have you heard of Daut Kadriovski?
Of course I have. It is thewestside who cannot name a single Albanian gangster off the top of his head but yet thinks he is educated enough to make comparisons of Albanian OC. I know them all. What about him?

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 16th, 2009, 7:53 pm

He shouild be arrested.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 16th, 2009, 7:57 pm

I wish he would be arrested. That way he could stop smuggling heroin that ruin people's lives. I was with him until 2001. When the war in Kosova stopped, I wanted the heroin to stop as well being as it's about profit now and not about liberating you're land.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 16th, 2009, 8:26 pm

Albanian Mafia make you proud to be Albanian?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 16th, 2009, 8:43 pm

Quite the opposite. I said I wanted the Albanians to STOP selling heroin after 2001 being as it was not needed to fund the war anymore. It was needed back then. Now it is not.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Official: Albanian mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 16th, 2009, 8:46 pm

I am proud to be Dutch......

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”