Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » February 15th, 2009, 11:52 pm

Who is Stronger, Smarter, Wealthier, and larger?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » February 16th, 2009, 12:07 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:Who is Stronger, Smarter, Wealthier, and larger?
Good idea for a thread. There definitely hasn't been enough discussion about this.

(Moderators please lock this)

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 16th, 2009, 1:50 pm

LOOOOOOOL! Seriosuly, lock this thread and throw away the key.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by razbojnik » March 7th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Italians ftw

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 7th, 2009, 9:41 pm

All I can say is, if the Italians can't even keep the Albanians from running the north of their own country. How on earth can they be more powerful then them worldwide? Someone answer me that please.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by VostokSila » March 8th, 2009, 8:10 am

All I can say is, if the Italians can't even keep the Albanians from running the north of their own country. How on earth can they be more powerful then them worldwide? Someone answer me that please.
Albanians don't run shit. Italians can still slap them around if they want to (In italy atleast).

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by razbojnik » March 8th, 2009, 9:13 am

VostokSila wrote:
All I can say is, if the Italians can't even keep the Albanians from running the north of their own country. How on earth can they be more powerful then them worldwide? Someone answer me that please.
Albanians don't run shit. Italians can still slap them around if they want to (In italy atleast).
Italians can slap them around in Albania and Kosovo.

The Genovese family of New York is richer than Albania and Kosovo combined.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 8th, 2009, 12:39 pm

VostokSila wrote:Albanians don't run shit. Italians can still slap them around if they want to (In italy atleast).
Albanians run North Italy. If you ever go there and walk into a Carabinieri office and ask them, they will tell you. Italian's can't slap Albanian gangsters anywhere. The Albanian mob eradicated the Italians from prostitution in their own country. Well, at least in the North of it and my sources don't come from a nameless source. Cotaldo Motta [which if you read Italian newspapers seems to be asked questions about organized crime, Italian and Albanian quite frequently because he is so respected and informative] stated it as so.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by VostokSila » March 8th, 2009, 2:54 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:Albanians don't run shit. Italians can still slap them around if they want to (In italy atleast).
Albanians run North Italy. If you ever go there and walk into a Carabinieri office and ask them, they will tell you. Italian's can't slap Albanian gangsters anywhere. The Albanian mob eradicated the Italians from prostitution in their own country. Well, at least in the North of it and my sources don't come from a nameless source. Cotaldo Motta [which if you read Italian newspapers seems to be asked questions about organized crime, Italian and Albanian quite frequently because he is so respected and informative] stated it as so.
lol and you say Russians are guilible... lol you have the mosts ironic posts.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 8th, 2009, 2:56 pm

VostokSila wrote:lol and you say Russians are guilible... lol you have the mosts ironic posts.
Yeah, pardon me for trusting the word of an Italian prosecturo in Italy who every official seems to ask when they need information.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » March 8th, 2009, 8:50 pm

CheGuevar wrote:All I can say is, if the Italians can't even keep the Albanians from running the north of their own country. How on earth can they be more powerful then them worldwide? Someone answer me that please
Looks like Johnny is changing his tune once again. One minute he admits the Italians surpass the Albanians in power on a global scale, the next minute he says the exact opposite. He really doesn't know what he believes. Just spewing more of his Albanian propaganda. Boring.
CheGuevara wrote:Albanians run North Italy.
Yet another overstatement by Johnny. And he wonders why nobody takes him seriously.
If you ever go there and walk into a Carabinieri office and ask them, they will tell you.


Says the 17 year old who has never talked to an Italian police officer.
The Albanian mob eradicated the Italians from prostitution in their own country. Well, at least in the North of it and my sources don't come from a nameless source. Cotaldo Motta [which if you read Italian newspapers seems to be asked questions about organized crime, Italian and Albanian quite frequently because he is so respected and informative] stated it as so.
Notice how Johnny says the Albanians "eradicated" the Italians from prostitution in their own country. Johnny likes big words like that. Kind of like when he says the Albanians are "infiltrating" the LCN. This time he happened to specify the North but he usually doesn't. He just says the Albanians took over prostitution, thereby implying it happened throughout the country. Of course, as we've been through time after time, all Johnny has is the statement by Cotaldo Motta (a prosecutor in the Puglia region) who says the Albanians pushed the 'Ndangheta out of prositution in the North. But of course, there is not another shread of evidence verifying this statement. Not an article. Not a report. Not a statement by another official. Nothing to show that the Albanians even attempted such a feat, much less carried it out. But two of Johnny's own articles did show that there was fighting over the rackets among immigrant groups (particularly Albanians) in one Northern city - Milan. That's it. And one of the articles said that some of the groups were actually working with the local Mafia.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 8th, 2009, 9:14 pm

thewestside wrote:Looks like Johnny is changing his tune once again. One minute he admits the Italians surpass the Albanians in power on a global scale, the next minute he says the exact opposite. He really doesn't know what he believes. Just spewing more of his Albanian propaganda. Boring.
The Italians cannot surpass the Albanians on a global scale. They don't have the resources. The places where Italians surpass Albanians is America, Canada, Australia and Italy. But in Italy, the Albanians are extremely powerful and they are active in those other places as well. But it's the countries like Britain and Germany and Turkey where crime is much more widespread and where Albanians surpass the Italians that make them a bigger threat globally.
CheGuevara wrote:Yet another overstatement by Johnny. And he wonders why nobody takes him seriously.
Then who runs it? The albanians control the heroin, car thefts, prostitutes and marijuana. Where do the Italians fit it? The Italians run the south and have big extortion rackets in both the north and south. Overall the Italians are more powerful then the Albanians in Italy but if you take just the north itself, they aren't.
If you ever go there and walk into a Carabinieri office and ask them, they will tell you.


Says the 17 year old who has never talked to an Italian police officer.
Notice how Johnny says the Albanians "eradicated" the Italians from prostitution in their own country. Johnny likes big words like that. Kind of like when he says the Albanians are "infiltrating" the LCN.
Well they did. Cotaldo Motta said so. The Albanians did infiltrate themselves into LCN positions such as high level associates or employees or partners.
This time he happened to specify the North but he usually doesn't. He just says the Albanians took over prostitution, thereby implying it happened throughout the country.


It did happen in the entire country. Maybe not in the south, south but from Rome and up where the majority of the Italian population live, the Albanians control the prostitution.
Of course, as we've been through time after time, all Johnny has is the statement by Cotaldo Motta (a prosecutor in the Puglia region) who says the Albanians pushed the 'Ndangheta out of prositution in the North. But of course, there is not another shread of evidence verifying this statement. Not an article. Not a report. Not a statement by another official. Nothing to show that the Albanians even attempted such a feat, much less carried it out. But two of Johnny's own articles did show that there was fighting over the rackets among immigrant groups (particularly Albanians) in one Northern city - Milan. That's it. And one of the articles said that some of the groups were actually working with the local Mafia.
How do you know there is not an article? If it wasen't for me, you wouldn't have known about even that article. There are many more articles like that about the Albanians in Italy, I have just not read them all yet.

My sources didn't have anything to do with the Albanians running out the Italians in prostitution in North Italy. My source was about the Milan crime wave where 9 people died in 9 days from the Albanian mafia. You misinterpret the sources and re-route the meaning of them for the people on this forum because you know they will be too lazy to read the source itself. Your a bullshiter. Go fcuk yourself liar.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 8th, 2009, 9:22 pm

Thus against harm-reduction principles the near-monopoly
held by Albanian traffickers has much to recommend it. The paper considers
the implications of this for drug policy.


http://www.popcenter.org/library/CrimeP ... ggiero.pdf

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » March 8th, 2009, 9:35 pm

CheGuevara wrote:The Italians cannot surpass the Albanians on a global scale. They don't have the resources. The places where Italians surpass Albanians is America, Canada, Australia and Italy. But in Italy, the Albanians are extremely powerful and they are active in those other places as well. But it's the countries like Britain and Germany and Turkey where crime is much more widespread and where Albanians surpass the Italians that make them a bigger threat globally
You are completely talking out of your ass. The Italians don't have the resources? Since when? The Italians surpass the Albanians in both North and South America, Africa, and Australia. The only region where the Albanians hold a candle to them is Europe. The Albanians have a bigger presence than the Italians in Britain and Turkey but not Germany. But that alone doesn't make them a bigger threat globally. Seriously Johnny, your argument doesn't even make sense. It's all just wishful thinking.
Then who runs it? The albanians control the heroin, car thefts, prostitutes and marijuana. Where do the Italians fit it? The Italians run the south and have big extortion rackets in both the north and south. Overall the Italians are more powerful then the Albanians in Italy but if you take just the north itself, they aren't.
This isn't even worth responding to it's so damned stupid. It shocks me that even you were make such a claim as this. You are truly living in a fantasy world.
Well they did. Cotaldo Motta said so. The Albanians did infiltrate themselves into LCN positions such as high level associates or employees or partners.
No he didn't. He said they "pushed" the Italians out of prostitution in the North. Do you even know what "eradicate" means? You obviously don't. Just like you obviously don't know what "infiltrate" means. High level associates? I'll ask you once again, name them. You can't even name five of these so called high level Albanian associates. They are primarly low level associates of the LCN. Employees or junior partners at best.
It did happen in the entire country. Maybe not in the south, south but from Rome and up where the majority of the Italian population live, the Albanians control the prostitution.
It's unbelievable how you can contradict yourself in the same sentence. First you say it did happen in the entire country. Then you backpeddle and say "maybe not in the South." Of course it didn't happen in the South, where the Italian syndicates are most entrenched. It's impossible for it to happen in the North, even more so in the South.
How do you know there is not an article? If it wasen't for me, you wouldn't have known about even that article. There are many more articles like that about the Albanians in Italy, I have just not read them all yet.
Because if there was, you or I would have found it. There is nothing. As it stands, there is more evidence of what I've said - that the Italians have simply sub-contracted out the prostitution racket to the Albanians in certain parts of the North than your claim that they have taken over the whole racket in the entire region.
My sources didn't have anything to do with the Albanians running out the Italians in prostitution in North Italy. My source was about the Milan crime wave where 9 people died in 9 days from the Albanian mafia. You misinterpret the sources and re-route the meaning of them for the people on this forum because you know they will be too lazy to read the source itself. Your a bullshiter. Go fcuk yourself liar.
Those two articles you provided showed the fighting was between rival immigrant goups in Milan, some of whom were working with the Italians. That's the closest you have ever gotten to showing any kind of conflict between the Italians and Albanians over prostitution or anything else anywhere in Italy and it actually contradicted what you said. Not to mention the fact that originally you were claiming the murders were of Italians by Albanians. "The Albanians are stacking up the bodies of the Italians." Remember that? Who's the liar Johnny?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 8th, 2009, 9:54 pm

thewestside wrote:You are completely talking out of your ass. The Italians don't have the resources? Since when? The Italians surpass the Albanians in both North and South America, Africa, and Australia. The only region where the Albanians hold a candle to them is Europe. The Albanians have a bigger presence than the Italians in Britain and Turkey but not Germany. But that alone doesn't make them a bigger threat globally. Seriously Johnny, your argument doesn't even make sense. It's all just wishful thinking.
Just like the Albanian mafia surpassed the Italians in Germany, Britain, Turkey, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Scandanavian countries, Belgium, Romania, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Kosova, Macedonia, Greece, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Middle East. The Italian mafia can not even keep the Albanian's from occupying their own country. In Italy, they control the heroin, marijuana, car thefts and prostitution and they have marginal roles in alot of other rackets like arms trafficking, etc...

If the Italians surpass the Albanians in Germany, give me one single Italian clan that can match the Osmani Clan in Germany. A single one and I will take it into consideration that the Italians might match the Albanians in Germany.
This isn't even worth responding to it's so damned stupid. It shocks me that even you were make such a claim as this. You are truly living in a fantasy world.
Okay. Think what you want. I can't help you.
No he didn't. He said they "pushed" the Italians out of prostitution in the North. Do you even know what "eradicate" means? You obviously don't. Just like you obviously don't know what "infiltrate" means. High level associates? I'll ask you once again, name them. You can't even name five of these so called high level Albanian associates. They are primarly low level associates of the LCN. Employees or junior partners at best.
See what I mean? "Junior parntners at best?" Since even 2003, the Albanians have had partnerships with the Italians instead of employment from them for the better part. You wouldn't know shit about it because you read article from the 1990's and tell us information from back then. Check your facts again. Read the information on usdoj.gov on Balkan organized crime in the United States.
It's unbelievable how you can contradict yourself in the same sentence. First you say it did happen in the entire country. Then you backpeddle and say "maybe not in the South." Of course it didn't happen in the South, where the Italian syndicates are most entrenched. It's impossible for it to happen in the North, even more so in the South.
It's impossible for the Albanian mafia to run the prostitution in Italy? Do you have any idea what you're saying!?!?!? The Albanian mafia does have the majority share of the prostitution market in the country. Pay attention to what the police say about the Albanian mafia. Especially in the beginning. Listen good and tell me what they say. Then you will know if the "Albanian mafia maks the Italian mafia look like a whilst drive" comment was an overstatement.


Because if there was, you or I would have found it. There is nothing. As it stands, there is more evidence of what I've said - that the Italians have simply sub-contracted out the prostitution racket to the Albanians in certain parts of the North than your claim that they have taken over the whole racket in the entire region.
If it was there I would have found it? Well I have to say, thank you for considering me that much of an expert that I would have every article of the Albanian mafia available for debate on every subject we have ever talked about but I am not that much of a professional researcher.

So Cotaldo Motta is pretty much lying? He said they pushed them out. That doesn't sound like sub-contracting to me. The London news article claimed the Albanians were prepared to fight the Italian mafia, particularly in the North. That doesn't sound like sub contracting to me.
Those two articles you provided showed the fighting was between rival immigrant goups in Milan, some of whom were working with the Italians. That's the closest you have ever gotten to showing any kind of conflict between the Italians and Albanians over prostitution or anything else anywhere in Italy and it actually contradicted what you said. Not to mention the fact that originally you were claiming the murders were of Italians by Albanians. "The Albanians are stacking up the bodies of the Italians." Remember that? Who's the liar Johnny?
That comment I made in retaliation to Faciulina's neverending BS. You know that just as much as I do because I told you that in the beginning? How do you even bring that up? What the hell is the matter with you?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » March 8th, 2009, 10:03 pm

JOHNNY'S (CHEGEUVARA) CLAIMS (Yep, he has said every single one)

- Albanians have the “mafia gene.”
- Albanian immigrants to southern Italy started the formation of the Italian Mafia.
- Albanians have the highest number of gangsters per capita in the world.
- Albanian criminals are the most violent in the world.
- Albanians are becoming the new kingpins of crime in the U.S.
- Albanians have presented the biggest offensive threat to the Mafia in history.
- The Rudaj Organization was a sixth family.
- Alex Rudaj gunned down Mafia members.
- The meeting between Rudaj and the Gambinos at a New Jersey gas station was a turning point in organized crime in the U.S.
- Rudaj taking over John Gotti's old table at Rao's Restaurant was a significant event.
- Albanians have infiltrated the Mafia and become it’s highest level associates, main assassins, and bodyguards.
- Albanians far exceed the Mafia in manpower in New York.
- 1 out of every 100 Albanians in the U.S. is a full time gangster.
- Albanians own thousands of commercial buildings in New York and half the entire section of the Bronx.
- The Albanians are the strongest FBI type organized crime group and the #1 FBI target in Detroit.
- Albanian OC groups can match Italian OC groups in Canada.
- Albanian organized crime can match Russian organized crime in the U.S.
- The Russians in the U.S. are nothing.
- The Mafia in the U.S. is nothing anymore.
- Frank Lucas supplied heroin to the Mafia.
- The blacks took over the Mafia in the 1970’s.
- Italian OC groups are not involved in importing narcotics into the U.S.
- The usual cut from a Mafia soldier to a captain is 10-15%
- The Caruana-Cuntrera clan is overrated in Canada.
- Albanians don't have to pay the Italians to operate in Italy.
- Albanians control North Italy and have taken over the country’s most lucrative rackets.
- Albanians control anywhere from 20-35% of the European cocaine trade.
- Albanian organized crime groups have bigger numbers than both Italians and Russians in Europe.
- Osama Bin Laden is on the payroll of the Albanian Mafia.
- The Albanians can match the Italians on a world wide scale and are a bigger global threat.
- The Albanians are the strongest force in organized crime.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 9th, 2009, 10:47 am

thewestside wrote:JOHNNY'S (CHEGEUVARA) CLAIMS (Yep, he has said every single one)
This is your last response because you have been proven wrong.
- Albanians have the “mafia gene.”
I said that lightly as a joke. I never once stated it as serious. If you look at the posts that I said that in, I will either laughing or said it in a sarcastic or light way.
- Albanian immigrants to southern Italy started the formation of the Italian Mafia.
I said I find it funny that the exact four places the Albanians settled in [Calabria, Sicilia, Apulia and Napoli] is where the four syndicates grew out of.
- Albanians have the highest number of gangsters per capita in the world.
They do. If you take the Italian, Russian, Colombian, Jamaican, Cuban, Mexican mafia's and divide them by their population. It will come to a lower number per capita then the Albanians.
- Albanian criminals are the most violent in the world.
Wherever they go. They seem to be brandished as the most violent around. Whether it be in Italy, France, Britain or America. They almost seem to be picked as the violent bunch.
- Albanians are becoming the new kingpins of crime in the U.S.
Which was an excerpt from the FBI. The Albanians are heading in the direction of becoming the number on target for the FBI in America. Whether they will reach that level is debatable but they are heading in that direction.
- Albanians have presented the biggest offensive threat to the Mafia in history.
Name me another crime group that went against the LCN in that manner.
- The Rudaj Organization was a sixth family.
Stated by an FBI official who investigated them. I believe him over you anyday. People on the street who used to know him have told me that many of his members are still on the street, they just refuse to call themselves corporation members anymore because of the heat and because of the disorganization of the name.
- Alex Rudaj gunned down Mafia members.
Never said that you liar. I said Rudaj btich slapped mafia members which he did.
- The meeting between Rudaj and the Gambinos at a New Jersey gas station was a turning point in organized crime in the U.S.
It was. For the first time ever, the LCN was challenged all the way up to it's leadership by another immigrant group and won.
- Rudaj taking over John Gotti's old table at Rao's Restaurant was a significant event.
Rao's is a restaurant that is frequented by Gambino members all the time. That is why he took it over, to piss them off. It wasen't a significant event but it did stand for something. It stood for Rudaj not giving a damn about the LCN.
- Albanians have infiltrated the Mafia and become it’s highest level associates, main assassins, and bodyguards.
Zef Mustafa, John Alite, who knows how many of these guys are out there. Only until they are indicted will their names come out.
- Albanians far exceed the Mafia in manpower in New York.
Never said far. But they do. Albanian gangsters are all in their 20's, 30's or early 40's and carry with them the mentality they were taught under the communist regime.
- 1 out of every 100 Albanians in the U.S. is a full time gangster.
I said at least.
- Albanians own thousands of commercial buildings in New York and half the entire section of the Bronx.
They do. In 1992 when the Albanian population was at about 80,000. They owned 35% of the buildings in the Bronx and 33% of the Pizza parlours.
- The Albanians are the strongest FBI type organized crime group and the #1 FBI target in Detroit.


They most certainly are. They seem to dominate the human trafficking in the area and are prominent traffickers of MDMA and marijuana from Canada alongside the Asian traffickers. Police have failed to infiltrate the gangs and they seem at a loss on how to crack them.
- Albanian OC groups can match Italian OC groups in Canada.
I said it. I was proven wrong by Azure and I retracted it. When I give you proof like Azure gave me, you can't even admit you're wrong. You still refuse to believe even when evidence is right there.
- Albanian organized crime can match Russian organized crime in the U.S.
Not can, probably exceeds.
- The Russians in the U.S. are nothing.
Yes they are, but not nearly as strong as the media makes them out to be because they lump the name Russian mafia with all Eurasian groups. So if a group of 50 Armenians are indicted in California, they are called the Russian mafia. 6 Lithuanians in Miami? Russian mafia. 20 Ukrainians in Brooklyn? Russian mafia. It causes confusion. The actually mafia belonging to the Russian ethnic group does not match the Albanian mafia in the US.
- The Mafia in the U.S. is nothing anymore.
Compared to what they used to be.
- Frank Lucas supplied heroin to the Mafia.
He did.
- The blacks took over the Mafia in the 1970’s.
They did if you consider the entire country. They blacks in the 1970's actually rose above the street level of drugs. Rick Ross, Frank Lucas, Nicky Barnes, Philly Black Mafia, Melvin Williams, Felix Mitchell, Rayful Edmonds [although he was in the 1980's], the mafia might have still be the primary target for the FBI but the DEA could state that the blacks were more powerful.
- Italian OC groups are not involved in importing narcotics into the U.S.
I said to a big extent and they aren't.
- The usual cut from a Mafia soldier to a captain is 10-15%
Which it is.
- The Caruana-Cuntrera clan is overrated in Canada.
They are. The majority of their drug selling operations were in South America and Italy. They're role in Canada is often looked at as if they were primary operating in Canada. Canada served as a money laundering place and they also smuggled heroin and cocaine to Canada too but not nearly as much as they did in Italy.
- Albanians don't have to pay the Italians to operate in Italy.
They don't.
- Albanians control North Italy and have taken over the country’s most lucrative rackets.
Heroin, prostitution, car thefts, marijuana, all the most lucrative rackets and Albanians control them. They are also bgi time cocaine traffickers. During one year, I believe 2005, they were the second biggest nationality arrested for cocaine which shows that they must not be on the importing or higher wholesale level but serve for the Italians as they did for the Turks in the mid-1990's as middle men between them and the street.
- Albanians control anywhere from 20-35% of the European cocaine trade.
Probably do. Maybe even more.
- Albanian organized crime groups have bigger numbers than both Italians and Russians in Europe.
They do.
- Osama Bin Laden is on the payroll of the Albanian Mafia.
If I did say that which I almost know for certain I didn't, then I was joking. Show me where I said that you bullshitter.
- The Albanians can match the Italians on a world wide scale and are a bigger global threat.
They are.
- The Albanians are the strongest force in organized crime.
When the fcuk did I say this? I have stated many times that I think the Chinese are first, Russians second, Albanians third, etc.... Show me where I said that you fcuking liar.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » March 9th, 2009, 11:27 am

Italian Mafia has 25,000 members...and over 200,000 associates..thats what I raed and I tnever read anything like that about Albos

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » March 9th, 2009, 11:37 am

CheGuevara wrote:This is your last response because you have been proven wrong.
There you have it folks. The idiot actually admitted to most of the above statements and even tried to defend them. Proof positive that this kid doesn't have a clue and is living in a pure fantasy world. Of course, he denied saying some of them. But the statements (with links) are below. But hide and watch, he'll try and defend himself by claiming that he said those things when he was going by the name JohnnyRed or AlbaniaUnited, as if using a different user name excuses him from making stupid statements. But that's why he has changed his name so often or has gotten banned. He says so many stupid things that he loses all credibility and then has to change user names and start over.

This moron doesn't even know what he believes. He himself has made lists where he has put the Italians over the Albanians on a global scale. But now, suddenly, the Albanians surpass the Italians. Wow, that was fast! And what is his reasoning for this? Because they have a bigger presence in Great Britain, Germany, and Turkey? As if that has anything to do with it! This guy has no arguments whatsoever. He just makes stupid claims that I think even he knows are BS. He just wants attention. And he has the nerve to say he's proven me wrong when I HAVE PROVEN HIM WRONG literally dozens of times and everyone knows it. But of course not as many times as Johnny has proven himself wrong. The guy constantly contradicts himself, changing from one story to another. Nobody takes here seriously but he keeps posting anyway. WHY ISN'T THIS GUY BANNED FOR GOOD?
Wherever they go. They seem to be brandished as the most violent around. Whether it be in Italy, France, Britain or America. They almost seem to be picked as the violent bunch.
http://projects.latimes.com/mexico-drug-war/
Never said that you liar. I said Rudaj btich slapped mafia members which he did.
"this guy has been gunning down MADE members since the early 1990's read his wikipedia or news reports"
viewtopic.php?t=39576&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60
Never said far. But they do. Albanian gangsters are all in their 20's, 30's or early 40's and carry with them the mentality they were taught under the communist regime.
"in terms of manpower the albanians far exceed the italians"
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=41989&p=8674199&hi ... d#p8674199
If I did say that which I almost know for certain I didn't, then I was joking. Show me where I said that you bullshitter.
"osama is on the fuckin payroll of the albanian mob"
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=42068&p=8675341&hi ... a#p8675341
When the fcuk did I say this? I have stated many times that I think the Chinese are first, Russians second, Albanians third, etc.... Show me where I said that you fcuking liar.
"I'll tell you westside why I think the Albanian mafia is the strongest force in organised crime"
viewtopic.php?t=39576&postdays=0&postor ... &start=180

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » March 9th, 2009, 11:40 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:Italian Mafia has 25,000 members...and over 200,000 associates..thats what I raed and I tnever read anything like that about Albos
And you won't either because there aren't really any similar estimates to the number of Albanians involved in organized crime. That's why Johnny has to resort to citing the general population of Albanians in a certain area and then claim that at least 1 out of every 100 of them are full time gangsters. When he lacks hard evidence, he simply goes by assumption and makes up his own figures. Hopefully you're learning why nobody on this forum takes this kid seriously and why he has been banned at least 2 or 3 times now.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 9th, 2009, 11:43 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:Italian Mafia has 25,000 members...and over 200,000 associates..thats what I raed and I tnever read anything like that about Albos
Just in one city alone in Albania, Vlorë, it is estimated that 10% of the entire population or 20% of the males are involved in the heroin trade. That would amount to 12,500 in a single city. In Italy, 27,000 Albanians were arrested in a single year and 5,313 were in jail. In Germany, pretty much the same scenario. Just some pointers and visualizations.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » March 9th, 2009, 11:45 am

Just some pointers and visualizations.
fag again

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 9th, 2009, 11:55 am

thewestside wrote:There you have it folks. The idiot actually admitted to most of the above statements and even tried to defend them. Proof positive that this kid doesn't have a clue and is living in a pure fantasy world. Of course, he denied saying some of them. But the statements (with links) are below. But hide and watch, he'll try and defend himself by claiming that he said those things when he was going by the name JohnnyRed or AlbaniaUnited, as if using a different user name excuses him from making stupid statements. But that's why he has changed his name so often or has gotten banned. He says so many stupid things that he loses all credibility and then has to change user names and start over.
Your a dcikhead. I replied to all of the comments. Read them and weep btich.
This moron doesn't even know what he believes. He himself has made lists where he has put the Italians over the Albanians on a global scale. But now, suddenly, the Albanians surpass the Italians. Wow, that was fast! And what is his reasoning for this? Because they have a bigger presence in Great Britain, Germany, and Turkey? As if that has anything to do with it! This guy has no arguments whatsoever. He just makes stupid claims that I think even he knows are BS. He just wants attention. And he has the nerve to say he's proven me wrong when I HAVE PROVEN HIM WRONG literally dozens of times and everyone knows it. But of course not as many times as Johnny has proven himself wrong. The guy constantly contradicts himself, changing from one story to another. Nobody takes here seriously but he keeps posting anyway. WHY ISN'T THIS GUY BANNED FOR GOOD?
Because your a moron. That's why. Of course the Albanians are bigger then the Italians worldwide. They are the most powerful in Europe which is a crime infested continent. They are located everywhere. The Italians surpass them in America, Canada, South America, Austrlia and Africa but who the fcuk cares? Australia is like New York, a small population, so is Canada, in America, Albanians are deeply involved as well as they are in Canada and Australia, Africa, how much money is made there? South America? Albanians are there too. Albanians are more powerful in Turkey, Germany, Britain, Scandanavia, The East Adriatic countries, extremely powerful in Italy, Austria, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romaniam Macedonia, Greece. These countries together number alot more then the countries where the Italians surpass the Albanians not to mention the system in these countries are alot easier to go around and are alot more corrupt. It's just common sense that the Albanians surpass them in the world.
So? you forget what happened in Albania in 1997? 3,000 dead in 60 days.
"this guy has been gunning down MADE members since the early 1990's read his wikipedia or news reports"
viewtopic.php?t=39576&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I love myself, I honeslty do. But this was during my JohnnyRed account.
"in terms of manpower the albanians far exceed the italians"
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=41989&p=8674199&hi ... d#p8674199
They still surpass them in manpower.
"osama is on the fuckin payroll of the albanian mob"
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=42068&p=8675341&hi ... a#p8675341
Osama's daughter's are pimped by Albanian pimps, of course he is on the payroll.
When the fcuk did I say this? I have stated many times that I think the Chinese are first, Russians second, Albanians third, etc.... Show me where I said that you fcuking liar.
"I'll tell you westside why I think the Albanian mafia is the strongest force in organised crime"
viewtopic.php?t=39576&postdays=0&postor ... &start=180[/quote]

Again, under JohnnyRed, I did not talk professionally back then because no one else did.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 9th, 2009, 11:56 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:
Just some pointers and visualizations.
fag again
At least I don't come from the fag country of the world.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » March 9th, 2009, 12:17 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Your a dcikhead. I replied to all of the comments. Read them and weep btich.
Yeah, and you verified that you actually do believe all those things, which only goes to show everyone else here you are an absolute moron.
Because your a moron. That's why. Of course the Albanians are bigger then the Italians worldwide. They are the most powerful in Europe which is a crime infested continent. They are located everywhere. The Italians surpass them in America, Canada, South America, Austrlia and Africa but who the fcuk cares? Australia is like New York, a small population, so is Canada, in America, Albanians are deeply involved as well as they are in Canada and Australia, Africa, how much money is made there? South America? Albanians are there too. Albanians are more powerful in Turkey, Germany, Britain, Scandanavia, The East Adriatic countries, extremely powerful in Italy, Austria, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romaniam Macedonia, Greece. These countries together number alot more then the countries where the Italians surpass the Albanians not to mention the system in these countries are alot easier to go around and are alot more corrupt. It's just common sense that the Albanians surpass them in the world.
There's Johnny's argument folks. He admits that the Italians surpass the Albanians in North America, South America, Australia, and Africa but says the Albanians are bigger than the Italians worldwide? Why, just because of Europe, which he has no evidence that the Albanians are stronger than the Italians in? This makes absolutely no sense but Johnny's arguments rarely do.
So? you forget what happened in Albania in 1997? 3,000 dead in 60 days.
That was a military conflict you idiot. Not an organized crime one. But as usual, you lump everything involving Albanians as part of Albanian organized crime.
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I love myself, I honeslty do. But this was during my JohnnyRed account.
Oh, so I'm not a liar? You really did say it? And just like I said you would, you try and pawn it off as meaningless because you said it while you were JohnnyRed, as if that excuses you from making stupid statements.
They still surpass them in manpower.
You have no evidence for this whatsoever besides your fantasy figure of 1 out of 100 Albanians being a full time gangster.
Osama's daughter's are pimped by Albanian pimps, of course he is on the payroll.
There you have it.
Again, under JohnnyRed, I did not talk professionally back then because no one else did.
Talk professionally? LOL! What the hell does that mean? That's what you don't get. YOU HAVE ALWAYS SAID THE SAME STUPID SHIT UNDER EVERY NAME YOU'VE HAD - JOHNNYRED, ALBANIAUNITED, THEEASTSIDE, EGOTISTICAL, CHEGEUVARA. It's all the same and you've never been taken seriously by anyone here.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 9th, 2009, 12:27 pm

thewestside wrote:Yeah, and you verified that you actually do believe all those things, which only goes to show everyone else here you are an absolute moron.
suck my dcik btich. you and your mother.
There's Johnny's argument folks. He admits that the Italians surpass the Albanians in North America, South America, Australia, and Africa but says the Albanians are bigger than the Italians worldwide? Why, just because of Europe, which he has no evidence that the Albanians are stronger than the Italians in? This makes absolutely no sense but Johnny's arguments rarely do.
sure. i provided evidence of europe but you refuse to take them in. rather you say they are wrong.
That was a military conflict you idiot. Not an organized crime one. But as usual, you lump everything involving Albanians as part of Albanian organized crime.
you fcuking idiot! you have no idea what went on. the southern albanian mafia were responsible for the schemes with their italian counterparts and thats when the northern albanian mafia tried to take control of the entire country and used the name of fatos nano and corruption to help them. this is why the south went crazy because the southern albanian mafia created a revolt because they wanted to stay in power. at this point, berisha and his men started rataliating which is what led to the militias in the north start fighting against the souther militias. you don't know shit but once again, you are ready to make claims of which you know nothing about.
Oh, so I'm not a liar? You really did say it? And just like I said you would, you try and pawn it off as meaningless because you said it while you were JohnnyRed, as if that excuses you from making stupid statements.
go scuk a dcik. you are still the biggest liar on this forum.
You have no evidence for this whatsoever besides your fantasy figure of 1 out of 100 Albanians being a full time gangster.
yeah, fantasy, because arrests in germany and italy have proven me wrong right? when you have 1% of the albanian population in jail in italy and 5% of them arrested in a single year, you tend to think that it would be possible that 1 out of 100 in america are going to be gangsters.
There you have it.
don't be mad, your sister and mother are pimped by albanian pimps too. they both got jungle fever though.
Talk professionally? LOL! What the hell does that mean? That's what you don't get. YOU HAVE ALWAYS SAID THE SAME STUPID SHIT UNDER EVERY NAME YOU'VE HAD - JOHNNYRED, ALBANIAUNITED, THEEASTSIDE, EGOTISTICAL, CHEGEUVARA. It's all the same and you've never been taken seriously by anyone here.
no i have not said the same thing, my johnnyred posts are much different then now. during my johnnred account, i was just fcuking around on here. what the fcuk am i doing explaining my self to you. go fcuk your mother you hillbilly.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » March 9th, 2009, 12:34 pm

JOHNNY'S (CHEGEUVARA) CLAIMS (Yep, he has said every single one)

- Albanians have the “mafia gene.”
- Albanian immigrants to southern Italy started the formation of the Italian Mafia.
- Albanians have the highest number of gangsters per capita in the world.
- Albanian criminals are the most violent in the world.
- Albanians are becoming the new kingpins of crime in the U.S.
- Albanians have presented the biggest offensive threat to the Mafia in history.
- The Rudaj Organization was a sixth family.
- Alex Rudaj gunned down Mafia members.
- The meeting between Rudaj and the Gambinos at a New Jersey gas station was a turning point in organized crime in the U.S.
- Rudaj taking over John Gotti's old table at Rao's Restaurant was a significant event.
- Albanians have infiltrated the Mafia and become it’s highest level associates, main assassins, and bodyguards.
- Albanians far exceed the Mafia in manpower in New York.
- 1 out of every 100 Albanians in the U.S. is a full time gangster.
- Albanians own thousands of commercial buildings in New York and half the entire section of the Bronx.
- The Albanians are the strongest FBI type organized crime group and the #1 FBI target in Detroit.
- Albanian OC groups can match Italian OC groups in Canada.
- Albanian organized crime can match Russian organized crime in the U.S.
- The Russians in the U.S. are nothing.
- The Mafia in the U.S. is nothing anymore.
- Frank Lucas supplied heroin to the Mafia.
- The blacks took over the Mafia in the 1970’s.
- Italian OC groups are not involved in importing narcotics into the U.S.
- The usual cut from a Mafia soldier to a captain is 10-15%
- The Caruana-Cuntrera clan is overrated in Canada.
- Albanians don't have to pay the Italians to operate in Italy.
- Albanians control North Italy and have taken over the country’s most lucrative rackets.
- Albanians control anywhere from 20-35% of the European cocaine trade.
- Albanian organized crime groups have bigger numbers than both Italians and Russians in Europe.
- Osama Bin Laden is on the payroll of the Albanian Mafia.
- The Albanians can match the Italians on a world wide scale and are a bigger global threat.
- The Albanians are the strongest force in organized crime.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » March 9th, 2009, 12:37 pm

"The Albanian's control the heroin and human smuggling as well as the car theft rings, marijuana and prostitution in Italy. LOL!!! What's left?"

- Johnny (CheGuevara)

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 9th, 2009, 12:44 pm

Thewestside's claims - Yes, he did imply or say every single one of these

-The Belgian Police Department is wrong
-The United States Department of Justice is wrong
-Cotaldo Motta is wrong
-Rudaj only took over 2 clubs in Astoria [real number was at least 6-7]
-Rudaj did not do anything to the mafia that other people have not done
-Rudaj sticking a gun to the Gambino Boss's face and going against the Lucchese and Gambino families was not significant.
-A London article with no reason to lie overstated the Albanians in Italy
-The London article was just assuming
-Ralf Musthcke was assuming and overstated
-Albanians are only the strongest in the Balkans
-The FBI lied about Rudaj beating up made men
-The FBI overstated about Rudaj's organization being a sixth crime family
-The FBI lied that Albanians are replacing Italians as the number target for the FBI
-Rudaj has a couple of dozen members at most
-Albanians can match Russians in prostitution in Britain [Albanians control over 75% of it there]
-Albanians don't control the car theft markets in Italy [official source says otherwise]
-Albanians dont control prostitution in Italy [overwhelming evidence says they do]
-Albanians dont control marijuana in Italy [an entire book was written that they have an almost monopoly on it]
-There is no evidence that Albanians surpass Italians in Michigan [fact- Albanians control human smuggling and are prominent players in the marijuana there while Italians have one group of 30 members]
-Albanians are not more violent then Italians, both are capable of equal violence [1000's of article say otherwise]
-The statement "Albanians make the Italians look like a whilst drive" is an overstatement even though many articles from Italy say the exact same thing including the video I gave him to watch which he ignored.
-The Chinese mafia is not as powerful as the Italian mafia [proved him wrong yet he still hasen't retracted that]
-The only group in the world that can match the Italians is the Russians

Frankly, thewestside has one bold objective. To convince people that the Italian mafia is still just as strong as ever. He won't admit no matter what the circumstances that Italians in America have gotten sloppy and that they're not as efficient or ruthless as they used to be. He cannot even admit that any group in the world surpasses the Italians globally. There is nothing you can do to a guy like this.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » March 9th, 2009, 1:28 pm

CheGuevara wrote:-The Belgian Police Department is wrong
You posted an article from a Belgian magazine that had only an excerpt of a dossier from one police department in Belgium. You claimed that the report itself said the Albanians are the most powerful criminal organization in Europe, even though you don't even have the report. And the excerpt that the magazine posted did not say that either. Once again, you misrepresented your own source.
-Mexican cartels in Mexico are not as powerful as Italian syndicates in Italy [even though the Mexicans have full control of their country while Italians don't]
Both groups are comparable. Just because there is a war going on in Mexico right now, it doesn't mean the Mexicans are more powerful. As a matter of fact, like I explained before, the war is actually a result of the Mexican cartels losing power because the Mexican government (with U.S. backing) is finally cracking down on them and they are fighting over remaining territory. The Italians control, directly or indirectly, virtually all major criminal operations in Italy. Those that they don't control directly they sub-contract out to other groups.
The United States Department of Justice is wrong
I believe this is the report that you said stated the Albanians are the most powerful criminal organization in Europe. However, when one reads the report, it says nothing like that. Only a blog that wrote about the report said that and you misrepresented it as from the report itself.
-Cotaldo Motta is wrong
I said he overstated the point. Just like Fred Snelling overstated the point when he said the Rudaj Organization "amounted to a sixth family." Even officials sometimes make mistakes.
-Rudaj only took over 2 clubs in Astoria [real number was at least 6-7]
The Rudaj Organization took over only two clubs that had any ties to the Mafia - both Greek clubs that were paying tribute to the Lucchese and Gambino Families.
-Rudaj did not do anything to the mafia that other people have not done
Different groups have tried to take on the Mafia over the years. Irish and Jewish groups during Prohibtion. Black numbers operators in Chicago in the 1950's and in New Jersey in the 1970's. Cuban numbers operators in New York in the 1980's. The Pagan Motorcycle Gang in Philadelphia in the 1980's. The 10th & O Gang in Philadelphia in the 1990's. The Rudaj Organization was not anything special.
-Rudaj sticking a gun to the Gambino Boss's face and going against the Lucchese and Gambino families was not significant.
It certainly wasn't a "turning point in organized crime in the U.S." which you claim.
-A London article with no reason to lie overstated the Albanians in Italy
-The London article was just assuming
It said the Albanians are "prepared to take on the Mafia" in Italy. That's an assumption, not established fact. Just like the CNN article that said the Albanians are "pushing aside the Italians to become the new kingpins of U.S. crime" is an assumption, not established fact. Anyone who looks at the evidence, or the lack of it rather, will see neither has happened.
-Albanians are only the strongest in the Balkans
That's true. They are not as strong as the Italians in Western Europe or the Russians in Eastern Europe.
-The FBI lied about Rudaj beating up made men
I have never said the FBI lied. I said I have never seen any specific names of the Mafia members the Rudaj Organization supposedly beat up. The only assaults of record were against Greek operators.
-The FBI overstated about Rudaj's organization being a sixth crime family
One official made the overstatement. The Rudaj Organization had a few dozen members at most. They controlled somem illegal gambling operations in parts of Westchester, the Bronx, and Queens. The group lasted for only about a decade before being dismantled in a single indictment. They in no way compared to any of the five Mafia Families in New York.
-The FBI lied that Albanians are replacing Italians as the number target for the FBI
The FBI never said this. A CNN article said the Albanians are "pushing aside the Italian Mafia families to become the new kingpins of U.S. crime." This overstatement stemmed from the Rudaj Organization, which is now defunct. There is not a single other case of any Albanians in the U.S. confronting the Mafia. And the same predictions have been made about other groups in past decades.
-Rudaj has a couple of dozen members at most
22 defendants were charged in the RICO indictment and 6 of it's top leaders were incarcerated. The FBI has said the group is now defunct, which shows that those indicted made up the bulk of the organization.
-Albanians can match Russians in prostitution in Britain [Albanians control over 75% of it there]
Yes, the Albanians can match the Russian in prostitution in Britain. Meaning they rival them.
-Albanians don't control the car theft markets in Italy [official source says otherwise]
You did not quote any official source. It was simply an article that said Albanian gangs "appear" to control the car trafficking market in Italy. Hardly sufficient evidence that Albanians have an iron grip on the racket throughout the entire country without the permission of and without paying the Mafia.
-Albanians dont control prostitution in Italy [overwhelming evidence says they do]
The Mafia has always sub-contracted or delegated some activities to other groups. The Italians have given the Albanians direct supervision of prostitution rackets in certain parts of Italy, mainly in some northern cities.
-Albanians dont control marijuana in Italy [an entire book was written that they have an almost monopoly on it]
Albanians do not "control" the entire marijuana market in Italy any more than they "control" the entire prostitution racket in Italy. They are big traffickers but are only able to operate with permission of the Italians and recent busts involving Italian groups themselves show the Albanians have no monopoly.
-There is no evidence that Albanians surpass Italians in Michigan [fact- Albanians control human smuggling and are prominent players in the marijuana there while Italians have one group of 30 members]
There is not really enough evidence to say who is stronger between the two groups there. One Albanian group controlled most of the human smuggling into Michigan before it was broken up. The fact that Albanians are big traffickers of marijjana and ecstasy in the state doesn't prove anything. But even more to the point, there is no evidence to support your claim that the Albanians are the "most poweful FBI type organized crime group" in Detroit and the "FBI's #1 target."
-Albanians are not more violent then Italians, both are capable of equal violence [1000's of article say otherwise]
Thousands of articles huh? Another overstatement by Johnny. You have repeatedly claimed that Albanians are the most violent of any group in the world. There is no evidence of this. All groups are capable of violence and no one group is inherently more violent than any other.
-The statement "Albanians make the Italians look like a whilst drive" is an overstatement even though many articles from Italy say the exact same thing including the video I gave him to watch which he ignored.
Definitely an overstatement. A ridiculous one at that. Only you would believe this.
-The Chinese mafia is not as powerful as the Italian mafia [proved him wrong yet he still hasen't retracted that]
How did you prove me wrong? By citing the general population of China and saying the Chinese control everything there? Wow, what an argument.
-The only group in the world that can match the Italians is the Russians
In terms of scale of global operations, that is correct. The Chinese would be a close third.
Frankly, thewestside has one bold objective. To convince people that the Italian mafia is still just as strong as ever. He won't admit no matter what the circumstances that Italians in America have gotten sloppy and that they're not as efficient or ruthless as they used to be. He cannot even admit that any group in the world surpasses the Italians globally. There is nothing you can do to a guy like this.
I have always said the Mafia in the U.S. has been in a slow decline since the 1970's and are nowhere near as powerful as it once was. And you will not be able to find anywhere I have claimed otherwise because you are lying as usual. No group does surpass the Italians globally. That is a fact. The Russians match them and the Chinese are not far behind. Other major international groups are the Albanians, Japanese, Colombians, and Mexicans.

The only one here with an objective or agenda is you, and that's to brag about Albanian organized crime because you are Albanian. And everyone knows it and many have said so. You have zero crediblity here and not a single other poster takes you seriously. You repeatedly lie, offer half truths, misrepresent your own sources, cherrypick what you will and won't believe based on wishful thinking, hijack threads, and generally annoy people in your quest to brag about all things Albanian. You have used at least five separate user names on this forum and have been banned at least twice. You have been proven wrong time and time again on any number of things, both by me, by others, as well as by yourself, as you are constantly contradicting your own claims and changing your opinion.

I've asked the administrator of this forum, as well as the moderator of this section, that you be banned for good and hopefully that will happen because you are nothing but a cancer on this board.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 9th, 2009, 1:39 pm

thewestside wrote: No group does surpass the Italians globally. That is a fact. The Russians match them and the Chinese are not far behind. Other major international groups are the Albanians, Japanese, Colombians, and Mexicans.
This says it all right here. You don't care of facts. You only care about hyping the Italians. What do the Italians do that make them the top group in the world? What? They control cocaine importation with the Colombians to Europe? WHUUUUUUUU BIG FCUKING DEAL. The Albanians control heroin which is twice as profitable and the Mexicans control almost all of the drugs in America and all of the crime in Mexico. The Chinese are all over the world and are said to have an income of $200bn annually.

Please tell us. Why do the Italians come before everyone in organized crime? How? What? Where?

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by razbojnik » March 9th, 2009, 4:40 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:Italian Mafia has 25,000 members...and over 200,000 associates..thats what I raed and I tnever read anything like that about Albos
Just in one city alone in Albania, Vlorë, it is estimated that 10% of the entire population or 20% of the males are involved in the heroin trade. That would amount to 12,500 in a single city. In Italy, 27,000 Albanians were arrested in a single year and 5,313 were in jail. In Germany, pretty much the same scenario. Just some pointers and visualizations.
When Albanians are piss poor, they have nothing else to do but sell a powder you cook and inject in your arm to simulate a feeling almost as good as masturbation.

As for the bold line: Good.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”