Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » March 9th, 2009, 4:43 pm

razbojnik wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:Italian Mafia has 25,000 members...and over 200,000 associates..thats what I raed and I tnever read anything like that about Albos
Just in one city alone in Albania, Vlorë, it is estimated that 10% of the entire population or 20% of the males are involved in the heroin trade. That would amount to 12,500 in a single city. In Italy, 27,000 Albanians were arrested in a single year and 5,313 were in jail. In Germany, pretty much the same scenario. Just some pointers and visualizations.
When Albanians are piss poor, they have nothing else to do but sell a powder you cook and inject in your arm to simulate a feeling almost as good as masturbation.

As for the bold line: Good.
Like I've said before, all Johnny can do is cite general numbers about how many Albanians were arrested or how many are in jail. Nevermind the fact that these don't say how many are actually involved in organized crime. It's just like when he cites the general population of Albanians in the U.S. and says 1 out of every 100 is a "full time gangster." He doesn't have any actual statistics so he comes up with ones that don't apply and fills in the gaps with his own BS figures. The kid is an absolute fraud.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 9th, 2009, 7:11 pm

Albanian population in Italy: 401,000
People arrest in one year: 27,000 or 6.7% of the entire population
People jailed: 5,313 only from Albania or 1.3% of the population

Albanian populatio in America: 500,000
percentage of full time gangsters: I made the claim of one percent because I have no actual facts on arrests and convictions in total. WOW! I am such a disallusional fraud. I mean the very fact that I could even imagine 1% is proof that I am here only to hype.


Get real you idiot.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by razbojnik » March 9th, 2009, 9:01 pm

thewestside wrote:
Like I've said before, all Johnny can do is cite general numbers about how many Albanians were arrested or how many are in jail. Nevermind the fact that these don't say how many are actually involved in organized crime. It's just like when he cites the general population of Albanians in the U.S. and says 1 out of every 100 is a "full time gangster." He doesn't have any actual statistics so he comes up with ones that don't apply and fills in the gaps with his own BS figures. The kid is an absolute fraud.
He thinks he can fabricate something big out of complete empty nothingness like the CIA can. The difference between him and them is he fails and everyone knows it while they succeed and no one even notices.

As for Albanians being in jail, lol, let them be. Let that number be real. Let Johnny be happy for the sake of ceasing the existance of the Albanian race. Let them be gangster all they want and let them kill eachother as much as possible for the sake of the rest of humanity because Albanians are bigger parasites than Jews are, at least Jews shape the world we live in today while the Albanians see the Jews laws to be broken and exploited.

When drugs become legalized like alcohol and ciggerettes are, what with the Albanians do? They'll just sit in the corner of Balkan affairs like the Chinese woman in South Park.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 9th, 2009, 10:24 pm

You mean kind of like Macedonians do now? Tell me one thing Razbojnik. Why are you proud to be Macedonian? I mean you guys still cling to Alexander the Great. You have no real display of Macedonian pride. I mean the Albanians actually amount to something and they are a small bunch of people. What do the Macedonians do? I mean you guy's have no actors, athletes, writers, scientists, religious figures or even a decent mafia. I mean what is there for you guys? I am not trying to offend you, just being frank. What gives you passion for being Macedonian?

Lee23Claire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: February 6th, 2009, 2:34 am
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by Lee23Claire » March 10th, 2009, 4:33 am

CheGuevara wrote:I made the claim of one percent because I have no actual facts on arrests and convictions in total. WOW! I am such a disallusional fraud. I mean the very fact that I could even imagine 1% is proof that I am here only to hype.
Wow, way to voluntarily prove thewestside's point, and destroy any credibility of any post you've ever posted on this forum. Good job.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 10th, 2009, 7:05 am

Uh huh. Because the facts from Italy prove that my claim is so outrageous right?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » March 10th, 2009, 8:42 am

Lee23Claire wrote:Wow, way to voluntarily prove thewestside's point, and destroy any credibility of any post you've ever posted on this forum. Good job.
You noticed that too, huh? He does that a lot. Like I've said before, nobody proves Johnny wrong more often than Johnny himself. Everyone sees it except him.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 10th, 2009, 12:39 pm

So the fact that 8% of the Albanian population in Italy was arrest/incarcerated means nothing? There is no way that 1% of Albanian Americans can turn to crime? Absolutely no way? This is a prime example of you choosing to believe only what you want to without taking anything else into consideration.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 10th, 2009, 1:17 pm

Black population of the United States: 40.9 million.
One out of three Black men between the ages of 20-29 are in prison or jail, on probation or parole on any given day.

Total population in Prison in the United States: 10.4% of the total population. That's Federal.

Therefore, according to the information given, black organized criminal groups dominate the drug market in the United States.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 10th, 2009, 1:25 pm

Explain it to the ignorant moron they call thewestside. Not to me. It's not even the Black street dealers that I look at. There are hundreds of Black drug bosses throughout America but they receive little attention in the main stream media because, "It's just another Black drug dealer." While if a made member of the LCN gets caught, WHOAH! They dominate! They dominate! Please, those old fat fcuks.

LCN guys are soooooo fat and sloppy. That when they eat Philly cheese steaks, the Mayor of Philadelphia has to call the national guard. Hahahahahaahahah.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by Azure9920 » March 10th, 2009, 1:31 pm

lol

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by razbojnik » March 10th, 2009, 2:29 pm

Azure9920 wrote:lol
Even then, he still fails at humor.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 10th, 2009, 2:58 pm

You know the Philly joke was funny, shut up.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » March 10th, 2009, 3:27 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Explain it to the ignorant moron they call thewestside. Not to me. It's not even the Black street dealers that I look at. There are hundreds of Black drug bosses throughout America but they receive little attention in the main stream media because, "It's just another Black drug dealer." While if a made member of the LCN gets caught, WHOAH! They dominate! They dominate! Please, those old fat fcuks.

LCN guys are soooooo fat and sloppy. That when they eat Philly cheese steaks, the Mayor of Philadelphia has to call the national guard. Hahahahahaahahah.
Hey genius, Azure was talking to you. He was pointing out that the whole basis of your argument, that there are lots of black drug dealers and lots of them in prison so that must mean they dominate the drug market doesnt' hold water. If that was the case, they would still dominate it now. But they don't, do they? It's the Mexicans who do because, why they are also big in numbers now, it's ultimately because they control the supply.

As I explained in the other thread, when I say an organization is "at the top of the drug chain," that doesn't necessarily mean who has the most peddlers on the street. It's all about who controls the supply that the lower rungs of wholesalers and retailers ultimately depend on. As far as heroin goes, for about a half century from the 1930's to the 1980's, it was the Mafia. Following that, the Chinese took over as the dominant heroin suppliers for about a decade, from the mid-1980's to mid-1990's. This is when "China White" heroin was big. Keep in mind that during the Mafia's time at the top of the drug chain, or at least most of it, other drugs like cocaine, marijuana, meth, etc. were not even factors. This began to change somewhat in the 1970's but not really on a wide scale until the 1980's, which was about the same time the Mafia lost it's premier place involving heroin. It, of course, was never in a position to control the supply cocaine or marijana. That was mainly the Colombians from the early-mid 1980's to early-mid-1990's. By that time, due to many factors, the Colombians had switched their main smuggling routes into the U.S. from Florida to Mexico. Inititally the Mexicans were used as not much more than low level transporters. Then later as junior partners. Then as equal parnters. Finally, as the Colombians began to scale back their direct involvement in the U.S. drug trade, that paved the way for Mexicans to become the dominant traffickers.

Blacks have always been involved in the drug trade, but mainly at the lower levels. Beginning in the 1960's there began to be some mid-high level dealers. But they depended on the Mafia for their heroin supply so they were certainly not at the top of the chain. And even after the Mafia lost it's position in the 1980's, it was somebody else that controlled the supply, i.e. the Chinese. Not the blacks. And after that it was the Colombians, for both cocaine and heroin. The latter which they began refining themselves in high quality in the early 1990's. And after that it was the Mexicans, for both cocaine and heroin. Of course the Mexicans had "Mexican Brown" and "Black Tar" heroin for years but they started refining more high quality heroin not long after the Colombians, in the mid-1990's. And even in the 1980's when the blacks became more prevalent in the drug trade in various cities, especially with cocaine and crack cocaine, that was about the time the Mafia had lost it's place at the top anyway.

I shouldn't have to expalain this most basic of history of the drug trade in the U.S. but I guess I do for some people. But it's worth doing to point out Johnny's stupidity when he said "the blacks took over the Mafia in the 1970's" and "the blacks were dominant." Now he is trying to change his argument again by bringing the Mafia of today into the picture when I've already said the Mafia has been marginalized in the drug trade for about 25 years now.

Like I said in the other thread, you are out of your depth Johnny. You might as well fact it because all you are doing is verifying to everyone here why you have the reputation for stupidity and ignorance that you do.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 10th, 2009, 4:38 pm

other drugs like cocaine, marijuana, meth, etc. were not even factors. This began to change somewhat in the 1970's but not really on a wide scale until the 1980's
LMAOOOOOOOOOO! Yeah, in the 1960's, who would have even thought of a thing called marijuana!?!?!?!!? That would have been crazy man! Cocaine existed back then as well, it just did not amount to $40bn annually like it does now. Doesn't mean it wasen't a factor dumb-dumb. This is possibly the dumbest thing you have EVER said in your entire time on here.
I shouldn't have to expalain this most basic of history of the drug trade in the U.S. but I guess I do for some people. But it's worth doing to point out Johnny's stupidity when he said "the blacks took over the Mafia in the 1970's" and "the blacks were dominant."
Thats why I stated and I quote, "It's not even the Black street dealers that I look at. There are hundreds of Black drug bosses throughout America but they receive little attention in the main stream media." Can you read or do you just enjoy talking out of your ass? Blacks in the 1970's had hundreds of wholesalers, I don't look at the retailers. If I looked at the retailers, then I would have to say that Western Europeans dominate the heroin trade in Europe because they accounted for 68% of the heroin arrests. Albanians only accounted for about 6% in 15 select European countries. So I know it's not about who is arrested dumb-dumb. But Black bosses in the 1970's were all over the place from Nicky Barnes and his commission-like network of other black bosses to Frank Lucas who has his own connect to Melvin Williams to Felix Mitchell to McGriff. I am not talking about some kid in baggy pants selling $5 heroin bags.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 10th, 2009, 4:39 pm

The Italians controlled the drug trade up until the 1980's. LMAOOOOOOOOOAGHAAHAAHAH! I couldn't do it! It's just too stupid! LMAO!!!!

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » March 10th, 2009, 5:38 pm

CheGuevara wrote:LMAOOOOOOOOOO! Yeah, in the 1960's, who would have even thought of a thing called marijuana!?!?!?!!? That would have been crazy man! Cocaine existed back then as well, it just did not amount to $40bn annually like it does now. Doesn't mean it wasen't a factor dumb-dumb. This is possibly the dumbest thing you have EVER said in your entire time on here.
Like I said, both cocaine and marijuana were around for years but marijuana didn't really become big until the 1970's and cocaine in the 1980's. Up until that time, the big drug was heroin and the Mafia was at the top of the drug chain regarding it.
Thats why I stated and I quote, "It's not even the Black street dealers that I look at. There are hundreds of Black drug bosses throughout America but they receive little attention in the main stream media." Can you read or do you just enjoy talking out of your ass? Blacks in the 1970's had hundreds of wholesalers, I don't look at the retailers. If I looked at the retailers, then I would have to say that Western Europeans dominate the heroin trade in Europe because they accounted for 68% of the heroin arrests. Albanians only accounted for about 6% in 15 select European countries. So I know it's not about who is arrested dumb-dumb. But Black bosses in the 1970's were all over the place from Nicky Barnes and his commission-like network of other black bosses to Frank Lucas who has his own connect to Melvin Williams to Felix Mitchell to McGriff. I am not talking about some kid in baggy pants selling $5 heroin bags.
Yes, there were many black wholesalers and even more retailers. But they were not at the top of the heroin supply chain. Up until the 1980's the Mafia was. The supply of virtually every black wholesaler, from the big guys like Nicky Barnes on down, ultimately came from the Mafia, either directly or indirectly. That is a fact. And like I said, even after the Mafia losts it's position, other groups became the dominant suppliers that also provided the blacks with their product. The Chinese (heroin), Colombians (cocaine and heroin), and the Mexican (cocaine and heroin).

Don't fool yourself kid. I see what you are trying to do. You are attempting to bob and weave, so to speak, and change your argument. You orignally said "the blacks took over the Mafia in the 1970's." Obviously this isn't true. Even at the Mafia's peak in the 1950's and 1960's, there were still black wholesalers and retail dealers. The 1970's were no different. It is in the 1980's when things began to change for the two reasons I've said - the fall of the Mafia's heroin operation and rise of the South American cartels. But neither had anything to do with blacks.
The Italians controlled the drug trade up until the 1980's. LMAOOOOOOOOOAGHAAHAAHAH! I couldn't do it! It's just too stupid! LMAO!!!!
Your ignorance on this subject is breathtaking. But you just sit back and laugh like a grinning idiot, being the only one to not realize it. I'll put this very simply so an idiot like you can understand. Up until the 1980's, heroin was the one major drug and the Mafia controlled the supply. Marijuana and cocaine were emerging on the scene but were nowhere near the widespread level they would become where they would eventually replace heroin. So they weren't yet a factor when taking into account who controlled the drug trade.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by razbojnik » March 10th, 2009, 5:40 pm

CheGuevara wrote:You know the Philly joke was funny, shut up.
It made me smile and giggle a bit, happy?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 10th, 2009, 6:03 pm

thewestside wrote:Like I said, both cocaine and marijuana were around for years but marijuana didn't really become big until the 1970's and cocaine in the 1980's. Up until that time, the big drug was heroin and the Mafia was at the top of the drug chain regarding it.
Yes, in that regard maybe. You will have to provide sources for that claim as in percentage of heroin they controlled. I need some documented facts from officials. I stopped taking your word when you started telling us 80% of Euro cocaine comes through Calabria and found out nothing close to that is true.
Yes, there were many black wholesalers and even more retailers. But they were not at the top of the heroin supply chain. Up until the 1980's the Mafia was. The supply of virtually every black wholesaler, from the big guys like Nicky Barnes on down, ultimately came from the Mafia, either directly or indirectly. That is a fact. And like I said, even after the Mafia losts it's position, other groups became the dominant suppliers that also provided the blacks with their product. The Chinese (heroin), Colombians (cocaine and heroin), and the Mexican (cocaine and heroin).
Documented facts from officials please otherwise your words mean shit.
Don't fool yourself kid. I see what you are trying to do. You are attempting to bob and weave, so to speak, and change your argument. You orignally said "the blacks took over the Mafia in the 1970's." Obviously this isn't true. Even at the Mafia's peak in the 1950's and 1960's, there were still black wholesalers and retail dealers. The 1970's were no different. It is in the 1980's when things began to change for the two reasons I've said - the fall of the Mafia's heroin operation and rise of the South American cartels. But neither had anything to do with blacks.
Things changed dramatically in the 70's. Blacks got their rights. In the 50's. Cops would gun a Black guy down if he paraded around in a Lincoln with a $50,000 ring. In the 1970's Blacks were different people mentality wise, it was the whole revolt thing, it changes people. Now a days, Black mentality is lazy because they can't fight for anything anymore, they have all of their rights and aren't discriminated against.
Your ignorance on this subject is breathtaking. But you just sit back and laugh like a grinning idiot, being the only one to not realize it. I'll put this very simply so an idiot like you can understand. Up until the 1980's, heroin was the one major drug and the Mafia controlled the supply. Marijuana and cocaine were emerging on the scene but were nowhere near the widespread level they would become where they would eventually replace heroin. So they weren't yet a factor when taking into account who controlled the drug trade.
Marijuana was worth more then heroin dumb-dumb. Do your research. Look at the fact during the times you speak of dumb-dumb. Also, I need documented facts for the heroin claim dumb-dumb I am tired of taking your word for anything. Until you provide facts, the mafia did not control anything except for the Pizza connection.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Official: Albanian Mafia versus Italian Mafia

Unread post by thewestside » March 10th, 2009, 6:43 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Yes, in that regard maybe. You will have to provide sources for that claim as in percentage of heroin they controlled. I need some documented facts from officials. I stopped taking your word when you started telling us 80% of Euro cocaine comes through Calabria and found out nothing close to that is true.
What the hell are you talking about? I gave you a ton of official sources that said 80% of the cocaine coming into Europe was going through Calabrian ports. You simply stumbled onto some more recent figures that said Spain had become a major point for cocaine imporation, which I said was true in light of newer evidence (provided by both Italian officials and others like Saviano) that said the Italian syndicates had been using Spain as a major trans-shipment point for sometime. Just read about how many Italian Mafia members have been getting arrested in Spain over the last year or two. The point is, whether through Italy or Spain or both, the Italians control the most of the cocaine coming into Europe. You're just trying to find a reason to call me into question when there isn't any.
Documented facts from officials please otherwise your words mean shit.
Oh, so in other words, you haven't even done your own research on this? And you still feel you are in a position to offer an opinion? This is what I mean about you talking out of your ass. You enter a discussion, having done no research yourself while telling others to do research, and then after spewing a bunch of BS you say "Well, give me some official evidence" because you are too damned lazy to do any research yourself. You want it brought to you on a silver platter before you will admit you are wrong because you spend all of your time Googling Albanian organized crime.

Your problem is that you think I give a damn whether or not some 17 year old Albanian fanboy believes me or not. I couldn't care less. You're the guy who thinks the Caruana-Cuntrera clan was overrated in Canada, even though it was one of the most dominant drug groups in the country for decades. And you said this at the same time you were trying to argue that the Albanians could match the Italians in Canada before Azure proved you wrong by doing your own fucking research for you. You're the guy who claims Frank Lucas supplied heroin to the Mafia even though there is not a single credible source that he ever did outside of the movie American Gangster, which is where you likely got the idea in the first place. You're the guy who claims there have been other examples of Albanians confronting the Mafia in the U.S. besides the Rudaj organization but can't name a single one. You're the guy who basically believes the Albanians are more powerful than the Italians in Italy. Yes, I know you'll say different but when you claim that the Albanians have pushed the Italians out of this area or that area, have complete control of the country's most profitable rackets, and don't have to pay the Italians, you are basically saying the Albanians are more powerful. After all, like you said yourself, "What else is there?"
Things changed dramatically in the 70's. Blacks got their rights. In the 50's. Cops would gun a Black guy down if he paraded around in a Lincoln with a $50,000 ring. In the 1970's Blacks were different people mentality wise, it was the whole revolt thing, it changes people. Now a days, Black mentality is lazy because they can't fight for anything anymore, they have all of their rights and aren't discriminated against.
You're simply talking about the Civil Rights movement, which actually started back in the 1960's. But that had little to do with who was at the top of the drug chain during that time. Just keep trying to bring up new arguments that don't have anything to do with the subject at hand. It just shows you're getting desperate.
Marijuana was worth more then heroin dumb-dumb. Do your research. Look at the fact during the times you speak of dumb-dumb. Also, I need documented facts for the heroin claim dumb-dumb I am tired of taking your word for anything. Until you provide facts, the mafia did not control anything except for the Pizza connection.
Marijuana was not worth more than heroin before the 1980's. And the majority of the country's heroin supply came from the Mafia's "Pizza Connection" and similar operations, while a smaller amount came in the form of lower grade heroin from Mexico. How about you do your research you fucking ignorant buffoon.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”