Are Albanias one of the most violent groups

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 27th, 2009, 4:25 am

BLUEYES wrote:in Greece the Albanians are the strongest for sure in Milan the Calabrians are the strongest
Albanian criminal groups for example, have “disrupted organized crime in Italy, ousting the
traditional Mafia from Milan within the last two years”, and have expanded so
effectively that British law enforcement is concerned that they will try to establish
themselves in the UK.

http://www.saferworld.org.uk/images/pub ... 0crime.pdf

Albanian criminal groups operating in Milan, "have become so powerful running prostitution
rackets that they have even taken over the Calabrians in strength and influence."

http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/2/2743/1.html

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: violence.

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 27th, 2009, 10:46 am

Question:

Who do you believe has more knowledge of the situation in Milan, the BBC, or the Italian police?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 27th, 2009, 1:02 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Question:

Who do you believe has more knowledge of the situation in Milan, the BBC, or the Italian police?
i take this comment as proof of your biased stance towards me based on past encounters/arguments. perhaps you failed to realize that the source i brought in, which you did not bother to even open because of your stubborn attitude towards anything i say, was a funded research project in which the three main researchers cooperated with dozens of enforcement agencies and officials around europe, including italian agencies. i would also like to remind you that the only source you have to even base a counter-argument against me doesn't even hold up water as it does not prove my officially-backed theory on albanian criminal clans being the strongest in the milanese territory in italy. it merely states n'drangheta is not interested in controlling the milanese territory. however, if even that is true, it does not prove me wrong or even have a case against my claim of albanian criminal clans being the most powerful figures in milan because it doesn't go against it. if anything, it supports what i said.

http://www.saferworld.org.uk/images/pub ... 0crime.pdf

Acknowledgements
Saferworld is grateful to the British Government for funding this project. The authors
would like to thank Malcolm Chalmers and Paddy Rawlinson for their valuable advice
and contributions to this paper. Thanks also go to Maria Morell for her assistance with
the initial research.

Acronyms
BSEC Black Sea Economic Co-operation
CEI Central European Initiative
CSIS Central Schengen Information System
DIA Anti-Mafia Investigative Directorate (DIA)
DFID Department for International Development (UK)
EAPC Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council
EDU Europol Drugs Unit
ECOSOC Economic and Social Committee
EU European Union
EUROPOL European Police Office
FATF Financial Action Task Force (OECD)
FCO Foreign and Commonwealth Office (UK)
FSU Former Soviet Union territories
GDF Guardia di Finanza (Italy)
GRECO Group of States Against Corruption
HNP Hungarian National Police
IAWG Italian-American Working Group
ILEA International Law Enforcement Academy
MEPA Middle European Police Academy
NCIS National Criminal Intelligence Service (UK)
NSIS National Schengen Information System
OCB Organised Crime Branch (Interpol)
OECD Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
OSCE Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe
SALW small arms and light weapons
SECI South East Europe Co-operation Initiative
SISMI Military Intelligence Service (Italy)
SISDE Civil Intelligence Service (Italy)
SPOC Stability Pact for South-eastern Europe Initiative against Organised Crime
UCLAF European Commission Anti-Fraud Co-ordination Unit
WCO World Customs Organisation

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 27th, 2009, 1:06 pm

PS: I must say azure, that i'm a little disapointed in you. i would expect this low-level of responding from a number of posters on here including thevirginside himself but not from you. despite past arguments or disagreements. i have always held your responses in higher regard than the rest of the posters here. this lowered the level of your posts in my eyes. as you used a source that not only goes against my claim but which actually semi-supports it to oppose my statements.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: violence.

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 27th, 2009, 6:01 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Stuff
Why do you think I care about you? lol. You think that I carry a "bias" against you because I've disagreed with you on some things on a forum? That's what the section is for, discussing organized crime. I just asked you a simple question, and you go off on a tangent. You seem to avoid questions a lot.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 27th, 2009, 8:11 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Why do you think I care about you? lol. You think that I carry a "bias" against you because I've disagreed with you on some things on a forum? That's what the section is for, discussing organized crime. I just asked you a simple question, and you go off on a tangent. You seem to avoid questions a lot.
lol, never asked a computer screen to care about me in my life. don't plan on starting with you :) i didn't go off on a tangent. i just wanted to see if i really tried, evaluated and put in effort to prove you wrong, if you would actually admit you were wrong instead of argue it. you haven't argued it which means i got through to you. it's good to see rationale is in your posts. the virginside can be talking to the head of the fbi and if he says something he doesn't agree with. he would be like, my microsoft sources are against you pal, you're just a fanboy!

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by thewestside » July 28th, 2009, 12:14 am

CheGuevara wrote:i just gave you direction on how to get the article with the 1999 january murder victims' names. if you really want to know who the victimes were. do what i just told you. i couldn't have made it any more simple. but you choose to insult it and say i'm full of shit because you know if you get the article you will only be disapointed to see your people were shot like dogs in their own country by immigrant gangs.
Why don't you just post the link (or links) here? Or at least the names of the Italians you claim were killed.
:roll: jesus save us all before it's too late ^^^^
Why don't you answer the charge? Why do you constantly use the term "we" when you are talking about Albanian criminals?
well first and foremost, your source didn't really go into specifics. motta claimed a specific claim, that the albanian criminals took prostitution away from the n'drangheta. your source states n'drangheta does not want to control the milanese territory. however, your own source (cherrypicked) goes against the dozen source you gave me prior to this one about how n'drangheta was heavily expanding into milan and the real estate and drugs they are moving into the city and all of that. and you said, n'drangheta is much stronger than the albanian criminals, i just proved it (even though that didn't even imply they were stronger). but now that i proved you wrong and proved albanian criminals are actually the dominate figures in milan, you come back and say oh look at this one source that contradicts my own sources i just gave you, it says n'drangheta is not interested in controlling milan. this is why albanian criminals are the strongest there.
Your own source said the Albanians drove the Italians out of Milan. That's obviously not the case as the Italians are still very active there. Your source says the Albanians took over the prostitution racket from the 'Ndrangheta by force. That apparently isn't the case as there isn't any record - no reports, not even one article - of the Albanians fighting the Calabrians. And just because the Albanians control the prostitution racket, it doesn't make them the strongest group in Milan.
n'drangheta spans entire continents (australia, america, south america, europe) but they aren't interested in their own country's financial capital? this doesn't make the slighest bit of sense. they have even spanned to africa for profit. however, albanian mafia organizations are the dominant figures in milan by a large margin. this is the only visible reason out there for the calabrians not establishing a firm hold on milan.
The 'Ndrangheta is not interested in having direct control of everything in Milan. In many parts of the country, the Italians will let other groups control certain activities directly. Prostitution has always been one of these activities. Usually it is whatever immigrant group is dominant in a given area. The Albanians are heavy into human trafficking, prostitution, etc. It's only natural that the Italians would allow them direct control of this particular racket involving the sex trade in Milan. The evidence shows the Italians are more concerned with other things, namely drug trafficking, money laundering, buying up companies, infiltration of legitimate industry, and political corruption.
control of things as in control of themselves and their own operations. meaning they do not pay a tax to anybody or anything. what we have here is a failure to communicate virginboy.
Yes but they operate, in the end, because the Italians have allowed them to. It's obvious in the source I provided that if the Italians were interested in controlling the prostitution racket in Milan, the Albanians wouldn't be free to do so themselves. I realise you think immigrant Albanians can just come into an Italian city and tell the Italians how things are going to be run but that isn't reality.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by thewestside » July 28th, 2009, 12:22 am

Azure9920 wrote:Why do you think I care about you? lol. You think that I carry a "bias" against you because I've disagreed with you on some things on a forum? That's what the section is for, discussing organized crime. I just asked you a simple question, and you go off on a tangent. You seem to avoid questions a lot.
Azure, you should know by now that anyone who diagrees with Johnny's claims about Albanian organized crime is obviously just biased against Albanians. LOL!

Seriously though, the idea that this kid accuses anyone of being "biased" is truly the height of irony. Everything Johnny thinks, everything he reads, everything he says on these boards is born out of his bias for Albanian criminals because he is Albanian.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by Faciulina » July 28th, 2009, 12:01 pm

ahahahaahahaha cheguevara if you really think albanians are stronger than calabrians in milan city you are seriously a moron the calabrians litterally run the city they control drugs, weapons, gambling, construction firms, waste disposal, politic corruptions, millionaire robberies etc.... they litterally have whole districts in their hands but the the albanians, who run some prostitution rackets lol, are the strongest :D :D :D

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: violence.

Unread post by Dobre » July 28th, 2009, 12:20 pm

CheGuevara wrote:thevirginside makes the claim albanians are no more violent than any other group. so let's see how the officials stand with or against him...

Office report warns that the Albanian clans are exceptionally vicious and. “make the Italian Mafia look like a whist drive.”

http://www.twq.com/autumn99/224Cilluffo.pdf

Russians had been extremely violent at
home
(in the former Soviet Union), the high levels
of violence had not been exported to the rest of
Europe. The Albanians, though, had introduced a
degree of violence and ruthlessness which had
never been seen in most of the European countries.
(meaning outside their native country!)

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia_re ... ab5105.pdf

FBI officials said Russian and many other organized crime groups operating in the United States are much more sophisticated and less violent than the Albanians.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/08/18/albanians.mob/

"That guy's crazy," Coonan said. All them f------ Albanians are crazy."

http://gangstersinc.tripod.com/ShoNov1505.html

"The Albanian criminals were special from the beginning," said Francesca
Marcelli, an organized-crime investigator for the Italian government. "When
they started appearing here in 1993, they were much different than other
immigrants. They have strong motivations and are very violent. Some of them
actually pulled machine guns on the son of an Italian Mafioso.
"To do that in Italy is unbelievable."

http://www.friends-partners.org/lists/s ... /0163.html

Ten years ago, few people knew anything about Albania. Today, its gangsters have become so notorious for violence they give even Italian mobsters pause.

"Pushing the 'Ndrangheta out of the prostitution in the north of Italy was probably a mistake, but the Albanians are very violent

"The Albanian mafia is especially violent," said Cataldo Motta, a Mafia prosecutor in the province of Puglia in southern Italy

"Both the Mafia and Albanians are violent but at least the Mafia has some rules," went on the man, who was shot by local mafiosi in a dispute two years ago. "The Albanians don't care about life at all, they'll kill you without reason."

http://www.balkanpeace.org/index.php?in ... cleid=7603

A 1996 murder of a waiter, Jonathon Segal, and a bouncer, Michael Greco, in New York's Scores restaurant illustrates the indifference and haste with which Albanian assassins kill: two ethnic Albanians employed as Gambino family assassins opened fire on the waiter and bouncer after instigating an argument over quality of service they got in the restaurant

http://johnsville.blogspot.com/2004/05/ ... levic.html

Poles will deal with "just about anybody. Dominicans. Blacks. Italians. Asian street gangs. Russians. But they won't go near the Albanian mob. The Albanians are too violent and too unpredictable."
-- clannish, secretive, hypersensitive to any kind of insult and too quick to use violence for the sake of vengeance.

http://www.citypaper.net/articles/2002-12-12/cb3.shtml

“Albanian extremist crime groups have emerged in the city and became more active. So far, we cannot say whether these groups dominate, but they commit the cruelest felonies,” Garcia said.

http://www.mafia-news.com/albanian-mafi ... -new-york/

Similar scenarios in Italy and Germany have led to violent clashes, with the Albanian gangs demonstrating that they are incomparably ruthless and heavily armed.

http://emperors-clothes.com/docs/crime2.htm

"The ethnic Albanian mafia is very powerful and extremely violent," said Kim Kliver, chief investigator for organized crime with the Danish National Police. "If you compare them to the Italian Mafia, the Albanians are stronger and not afraid of killing."

http://listserv.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa? ... =&P=186158

Violence within the Albanian community can be particularly brutal, whether related to orginized crime or not.

The Faction Is So Violent Prosecutors Need Guards

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/fac ... -9-85.html

More so, the dense activity of this Albanian criminal core federated into real
mafias, their violence and their mobility, make them very disturbing and must
push us to act rapidly.

http://www.drmcc.org/IMG/pdf/4096451b0eb37.pdf
Wow. Albanians are the pussiest people in the entire fucking Balkans. The Serbs are actually the craziest motherfuckers as a people...but no one on this planet can surpass Macedonians when it comes to crazyness, and violence.

There is a song by Funky G called Gad

Gad means ass/hole, but as in major, major, bad person...

And it goes like this, sta ti mogu sad gad si takov gad

That means, what can I do now that you're such a bad motherfucker?!

Aka you're so bad there's no hope to return bad with bad when your bad is worse than everyone elses.

You get the point.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: violence.

Unread post by Dobre » July 28th, 2009, 12:53 pm

Owned by a Macedonian

Image

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: violence.

Unread post by Dobre » July 28th, 2009, 12:58 pm

Don't mind the empty front, the back had Ohrid plates.

There is another one I took, a blue Lambourghini, Austrian plates.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 28th, 2009, 4:41 pm

thewestside wrote:Why don't you just post the link (or links) here? Or at least the names of the Italians you claim were killed.
i gave you directions who to find it. it took me 10 minutes to find it last time. i'm not wasting any time for you. one because i don't have the time and two because i really don't care about you or the air you breath to do that for you. i gave you the directions. if you want to see that italians were smoked like little sick dogs at the pound then go see. if you don't, i can't really help you :S
Why don't you answer the charge? Why do you constantly use the term "we" when you are talking about Albanian criminals?
i was joking around you fvcking idiot. as if i would be serious while talking in a jamaican accent. but this wouldn't be the first time you take a joke and make people try to think it was serious and bring it up again and again.
Your own source said the Albanians drove the Italians out of Milan. That's obviously not the case as the Italians are still very active there. Your source says the Albanians took over the prostitution racket from the 'Ndrangheta by force. That apparently isn't the case as there isn't any record - no reports, not even one article - of the Albanians fighting the Calabrians. And just because the Albanians control the prostitution racket, it doesn't make them the strongest group in Milan.
first of all, by ousted it mean't ousted them from the top position. the italians didn't just pack up their bags and leave the city but the albanian clans took over the top tier position in the city. there are cases. you don't even need the 9 killings thing. i gave you directions to find the article of the killings but there are also more if you just type albanian mafia killing on search in the websites. prostitution alone doesn't make them the strongest in the city but they are because they control much more than that.
The 'Ndrangheta is not interested in having direct control of everything in Milan. In many parts of the country, the Italians will let other groups control certain activities directly. Prostitution has always been one of these activities. Usually it is whatever immigrant group is dominant in a given area. The Albanians are heavy into human trafficking, prostitution, etc. It's only natural that the Italians would allow them direct control of this particular racket involving the sex trade in Milan. The evidence shows the Italians are more concerned with other things, namely drug trafficking, money laundering, buying up companies, infiltration of legitimate industry, and political corruption.
let them? the italians were smoked and ousted out the city. it was only when the albanian clans came in that the italians scaled back on the milan scene as proved by the researchers THAT ACTUALLY WENT THERE AND TALKED TO OFFICIALS ON BEHALF OF THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT! stop acting like you know shit. you don't!
Yes but they operate, in the end, because the Italians have allowed them to. It's obvious in the source I provided that if the Italians were interested in controlling the prostitution racket in Milan, the Albanians wouldn't be free to do so themselves. I realise you think immigrant Albanians can just come into an Italian city and tell the Italians how things are going to be run but that isn't reality.
you dont know shit! again i repeat this for you! the italians were thrown into the street like jews in nazi germany when the albanian criminals establish their hold and power over milan. the italians couldn't do a thing. milan is the financial capital of italy and if the italians could, they woudl establish a total grip on the city like they had prior 1999. the albanian clans consolidated their power in the city and the less-violent italian clans operating in the city couldn't do a thing about it.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by thewestside » July 28th, 2009, 5:58 pm

CheGuevara wrote:i gave you directions who to find it. it took me 10 minutes to find it last time. i'm not wasting any time for you. one because i don't have the time and two because i really don't care about you or the air you breath to do that for you. i gave you the directions. if you want to see that italians were smoked like little sick dogs at the pound then go see. if you don't, i can't really help you :S
Yeah, and I followed your directions and couldn't find this article with the names, which is why I asked you to post them here. If you are going to make a claim, at least back it up. But you don't. Just like you don't back up the claim made about the Mexican cartels corrupting government and law enforcement officials in the U.S. Make up all the excuses you want. It's obvious you are more than happy to provide links and sources when you have them but won't when you don't.
i was joking around you fvcking idiot. as if i would be serious while talking in a jamaican accent. but this wouldn't be the first time you take a joke and make people try to think it was serious and bring it up again and again.
Backpeddle all you want. You've said "we" enough times that it's obvious you try and look at yourself in the same category with Albanian criminals simply because you are Albanian. It gives an ethnic boost to your low self-esteem. Pretty sad if you ask me.
first of all, by ousted it mean't ousted them from the top position.


That's not what it said, just you trying to reinterpret it to your own satisfaction.
the italians didn't just pack up their bags and leave the city but the albanian clans took over the top tier position in the city. there are cases. you don't even need the 9 killings thing. i gave you directions to find the article of the killings but there are also more if you just type albanian mafia killing on search in the websites. prostitution alone doesn't make them the strongest in the city but they are because they control much more than that.
There are cases? What cases? Let's see 'em pal.

And it's funny how you think cases involving Albanians in Milan matter but the lack of cases involving Albanians in the U.S. don't. Contradiction?
let them? the italians were smoked and ousted out the city. it was only when the albanian clans came in that the italians scaled back on the milan scene as proved by the researchers THAT ACTUALLY WENT THERE AND TALKED TO OFFICIALS ON BEHALF OF THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT! stop acting like you know shit. you don't!
I know a hell of a lot more than you. The Italians were smoked? LOL! You have ZERO proof of this. Not a shred of evidence. And furthermore, the articles I've read say that the Italians have only increased their presence in Milan in recent years, not scaled back.
you dont know shit! again i repeat this for you! the italians were thrown into the street like jews in nazi germany when the albanian criminals establish their hold and power over milan.
You can make wild claims like this until you're blue in the face Johnny. I don't believe you and no one else does either. You have no evidence. This is just the fantasy of a scared little 17 year old Albanian boy.
the italians couldn't do a thing. milan is the financial capital of italy and if the italians could, they woudl establish a total grip on the city like they had prior 1999. the albanian clans consolidated their power in the city and the less-violent italian clans operating in the city couldn't do a thing about it.
Yes, Milan is a major financial center of Italy, which is why the Italians use it as a major destination for money laundering, buying up businesses, and infiltrating legitimate industry. They never really had a "total grip" on the city, though they've been active there for decades. And as I said above, they've only increased their activity in the city over the last decade. The Albanians consolidated their power? LOL! Whatever you say Johnny.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » July 28th, 2009, 7:49 pm

thewestside wrote:Yeah, and I followed your directions and couldn't find this article with the names, which is why I asked you to post them here. If you are going to make a claim, at least back it up. But you don't. Just like you don't back up the claim made about the Mexican cartels corrupting government and law enforcement officials in the U.S. Make up all the excuses you want. It's obvious you are more than happy to provide links and sources when you have them but won't when you don't.
i already told you this. that only if i have sources ready will i deliver them to you. keep trying different words like milan, killing spree, mass killing, nine killings, nine days, etc... you'll find it. it took me ten minutes. i don't remember the exact words i wrote in the search box. what italian newspaper are you on?
Backpeddle all you want. You've said "we" enough times that it's obvious you try and look at yourself in the same category with Albanian criminals simply because you are Albanian. It gives an ethnic boost to your low self-esteem. Pretty sad if you ask me.
thank god nobody asked you. when i said we, i was describing albanian criminals because despite the fact they're criminals making them sub-human, they are still human. they are still albanian, just like me. they share the same language and country as i do. i never once said trying to imply i belong to the albanian mafia. i would never admit that on here whether it was true or not.
That's not what it said, just you trying to reinterpret it to your own satisfaction.
no, the researchers said ousted them out of the city. but anybody with a brain, and i mean anybody, will know that doesn't mean they ousted every single italian gangster out of milan. they simply took over as top dogs in the city scaling back italian mafia business tremendously.
There are cases? What cases? Let's see 'em pal.

And it's funny how you think cases involving Albanians in Milan matter but the lack of cases involving Albanians in the U.S. don't. Contradiction?
albanian criminals in italy are like prime time news. when an italian or albanian get caught in italy, it's all over the news and every media outlet is there for the story. albanians don't have this notorious reputation or fame in the united states. not to mention mafia news is never national (cnn) in the united states but italy seems to have a fascination with it, probably because it effects them on a heavier level. this is why such incidents in the united states won't make the news but in italy, they will. find the examples yourself idiot. i gave you directions to the milan killing. search 'albanian mafia killing' while your at it. type in 'mafia albanesi', 'omicidio albanesi'. that's about the most help you'll get from me.
I know a hell of a lot more than you. The Italians were smoked? LOL! You have ZERO proof of this. Not a shred of evidence. And furthermore, the articles I've read say that the Italians have only increased their presence in Milan in recent years, not scaled back. You can make wild claims like this until you're blue in the face Johnny. I don't believe you and no one else does either. You have no evidence. This is just the fantasy of a scared little 17 year old Albanian boy.
do you honestly think an albanian criminal has never shot dead a member of the italian mafia in italy?
Yes, Milan is a major financial center of Italy, which is why the Italians use it as a major destination for money laundering, buying up businesses, and infiltrating legitimate industry. They never really had a "total grip" on the city, though they've been active there for decades. And as I said above, they've only increased their activity in the city over the last decade. The Albanians consolidated their power? LOL! Whatever you say Johnny.
no, not a major financial center, the financial center. repeat that for me three times bitch. and yes, the albanian clans consolidated their power in 1999-2001 to establish their position as the most powerful criminals in the city.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by Faciulina » July 28th, 2009, 8:54 pm

i already told you this. that only if i have sources ready will i deliver them to you. keep trying different words like milan, killing spree, mass killing, nine killings, nine days, etc... you'll find it. it took me ten minutes. i don't remember the exact words i wrote in the search box. what italian newspaper are you on?
ahahahaha 9 killings in milan in 2 weeks were just in your dreams moron the albanians never killed these men i even doubt albanian killed 9 men in 30 years in north italy looooool

RACISM AND. CULTURAL DIVERSITY. IN THE MASS MEDIA

In January 1999, reporting on a series of murder cases against bar
and tobacco shop tenants in Milan indicated that negative media
frames had obtained greater space and become more vicious. The
murders were immediately represented as the consequence of a
too lenient immigration policy and the inability of the police to
fight 'new' (immigrant) crime, before it was even known who the
culprits were (in one case they were Italian and in another the suspects
were of Southern Italian origin).


http://www.fra.europa.eu/fraWebsite/... ... ingdom.pdf
do you honestly think an albanian criminal has never shot dead a member of the italian mafia in italy?
no because you should be a mental patient like you to think it :D :D :D if the albanians would go against southern italian mafia in north italy they would be litterally destroied not only in the north but in the whole europe included balkans the italian mafia could kill an albanian boss even in tirana you moron you have no idea what you are talking about loooooolthe italian mafia kill thousands the albanians are little scared girls compared to southern mafiosi

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by Faciulina » July 28th, 2009, 9:02 pm

i already told you this. that only if i have sources ready will i deliver them to you. keep trying different words like milan, killing spree, mass killing, nine killings, nine days, etc... you'll find it. it took me ten minutes. i don't remember the exact words i wrote in the search box. what italian newspaper are you on?
the newspaper is 'corriere della sera" i found the article written in january 1999 it's in italian and it says that 4 of 9 murders in 2 weeks you always talk about were done by ndrangheta lol and the other by different groups for different reasons (not organized crime) the albanians are only mentioned because a 17 years old albanian bitch was raped and killed by an italian for pasional causes... it had nothing to do with the mob i know is hard for you to listen about it but you should say the truth moron

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by thewestside » July 29th, 2009, 12:19 am

CheGuevara wrote:i already told you this. that only if i have sources ready will i deliver them to you. keep trying different words like milan, killing spree, mass killing, nine killings, nine days, etc... you'll find it. it took me ten minutes. i don't remember the exact words i wrote in the search box. what italian newspaper are you on?
I checked the top one you described on the list after the Google search. Maybe your article just happened to float away somewhere?
thank god nobody asked you. when i said we, i was describing albanian criminals because despite the fact they're criminals making them sub-human, they are still human. they are still albanian, just like me. they share the same language and country as i do. i never once said trying to imply i belong to the albanian mafia. i would never admit that on here whether it was true or not.
That they are Albanian like you should come far after the fact that they are also theives, killers, drug dealers, pimps, etc. That alone should be enough to make you want to distance yourself as far as you can from them. But you don't. You celebrate their criminality and use their crimes as a boast for Albanians everywhere.
no, the researchers said ousted them out of the city. but anybody with a brain, and i mean anybody, will know that doesn't mean they ousted every single italian gangster out of milan. they simply took over as top dogs in the city scaling back italian mafia business tremendously.
You're backpeddling again. You make it seem there were only a few Italian stragglers left after the mighty Albanians got done with them. What nonsense. The Italians never left and, as I said in other threads, have only increased their activity in the city in recent years.

All that can really be said is that the Albanians are now the dominant group in the prostitution racket. But that is not because they took it over by force. It's because A) the Italians have always farmed that racket out to other groups; B) the Albanians are the strongest immigrant group in the city, having apparently won their war with whatever other immigrant groups your own source said they were fighting; C) they are big in human trafficking which provides plenty of prostitutes; and D) the Italians are more concentrated on other activities.
albanian criminals in italy are like prime time news. when an italian or albanian get caught in italy, it's all over the news and every media outlet is there for the story. albanians don't have this notorious reputation or fame in the united states. not to mention mafia news is never national (cnn) in the united states but italy seems to have a fascination with it, probably because it effects them on a heavier level. this is why such incidents in the united states won't make the news but in italy, they will. find the examples yourself idiot. i gave you directions to the milan killing. search 'albanian mafia killing' while your at it. type in 'mafia albanesi', 'omicidio albanesi'. that's about the most help you'll get from me.
I've seen some articles and reports about Albanians being busted before. Just like here in the U.S., if it's something signficant, at least some media source will pick it up. If the Albanians were really as powerful as you claim, having taken over so much by force, there would be a lot more evidence than there is. But you will always find away to explain why there isn't. How long are you going to keep falling back on these excuses?
do you honestly think an albanian criminal has never shot dead a member of the italian mafia in italy?
I choose to go by the available evidence. Not just assume something like you do. Like I said in the other thread, you know you have nothing once you have to resort to hypotheticals.
no, not a major financial center, the financial center. repeat that for me three times bitch. and yes, the albanian clans consolidated their power in 1999-2001 to establish their position as the most powerful criminals in the city.
What does Milan being "the" major financial center have to do with the Albanians exactly? The Italian connection is obvious because that's where they launder much of their money, where they buy up legitimate businesses, and so on. But what does Albanians running prostitutes have to do with high finance?

And you can keep talking about Albanians "consolidating their power" all you want. All that is apparent is that they are the dominant group in human trafficking and prostitution. There is really no substantial evidence that they even tried to take on the Italians, much less got into an all out war with them.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: violence.

Unread post by Faciulina » July 29th, 2009, 10:30 am

it's evident that this moron (cheguevara aka johnyred aka albo) has not any idea how powerful italian syndicates, especially ndrangheta, are in milan and the whole north italy if he thinks albanian groups could even think to go against them it would be litterally a massacre lol the calabrians could kill all the albanian pimps in milan just in a day... the southern italians moved to north italy in 1950s they are far more entrenched powerful and violent than any new immigrant groups included albanians

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: violence.

Unread post by VostokSila » July 29th, 2009, 1:05 pm

All John is doing is repeating himself over 3 pages, repeating things that have been proven as BS.

Russians shown violence in Hungary-Czec rep. more than Albanians have shown anywhere outside of the Balkan. They destroyed all the small drug/gun dealing operations by the street dealers in brighton (USA), preforming public executions. Albanians are the new kid who wants to get attention by trying to scream hard, Albanians will go away as quickly as they came.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: violence.

Unread post by Dobre » July 29th, 2009, 4:30 pm

VostokSila wrote:All John is doing is repeating himself over 3 pages, repeating things that have been proven as BS.

Russians shown violence in Hungary-Czec rep. more than Albanians have shown anywhere outside of the Balkan. They destroyed all the small drug/gun dealing operations by the street dealers in brighton (USA), preforming public executions. Albanians are the new kid who wants to get attention by trying to scream hard, Albanians will go away as quickly as they came.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

http://www.vreme.com.mk/DesktopDefault. ... leID=64186

Translated: Balkan wrestling/MMA champion, bronze medal winner in the European championships at Hungary.

Small time thugs in my town, right? Wrong. Businessman, owns a security company, a casino and forget what else.

Look at the video, see how he does his Fedor shit. I wasn't wrong about fighters here being better than those in the UFC after all... xD

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: violence.

Unread post by VostokSila » July 30th, 2009, 2:34 am

I wasn't wrong about fighters here being better than those in the UFC after all... xD
Yes you were. This Bogdanov guy ain't shit compared to them, not even comparing him to Fedor because it would be a joke.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: violence.

Unread post by Dobre » July 30th, 2009, 4:52 am

VostokSila wrote:
I wasn't wrong about fighters here being better than those in the UFC after all... xD
Yes you were. This Bogdanov guy ain't shit compared to them, not even comparing him to Fedor because it would be a joke.
Wow. You have no idea what you're talking about. I've seen this guy up close in a fucking soccer match tackle one guy, he literally broke him in half.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: violence.

Unread post by VostokSila » July 30th, 2009, 9:45 am

Wow. You have no idea what you're talking about
I've seen this guy up close in a #%@&#%@ soccer match tackle one guy, he literally broke him in half.
I have no idea what Im talking about... but it's not me who compares profesional sportsmen like this Bogdanov, to soccer fans. You really think that this guy can win a fight with Anderson Silva? or even Sean Sherk who is 77 kg, not 84 like this Bogdanov guy? I bet you don't even know the names I just said, don't be John #2 and talk about shit you don't know nothing about.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: violence.

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 30th, 2009, 10:36 am

Dobre wrote:
I only watched the first 2 minutes of that video. He looked afraid to go after the tall skinny guy, despite likely being a lot stronger. He struggled to take him to the ground, and the only time he actually got him down was when the tall guy slipped. Also, lol@ the tall guy slamming him to the ground.

Compare that to a smaller Fedor making meat of Tim Sylvia.



Besides, 84kg, that's like middleweight. He wouldn't last 10 seconds against ANYONE in UFC's middleweight division, and MW is the weakest division UFC has.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: violence.

Unread post by Dobre » July 31st, 2009, 11:40 am

Azure9920 wrote:
Dobre wrote:
I only watched the first 2 minutes of that video. He looked afraid to go after the tall skinny guy, despite likely being a lot stronger. He struggled to take him to the ground, and the only time he actually got him down was when the tall guy slipped. Also, lol@ the tall guy slamming him to the ground.

Compare that to a smaller Fedor making meat of Tim Sylvia.



Besides, 84kg, that's like middleweight. He wouldn't last 10 seconds against ANYONE in UFC's middleweight division, and MW is the weakest division UFC has.
He's defeated a Bulgarian in Varna, in another video.

I've seen this guy first hand break a guy in half, he has alot of speed and power. This guy does sport, and he is professional, he just doesn't take it seriously as his other job. Him and his brother run Titan group, a security firm. Also, that video is old, at least 2-3 years. This guy is built now. Remember, he's Macedonia's best wrestler and on top of that won the bronze medal at the European championships in Hungary.

Bronze medal is 3rd place. Out of everyone, he got 3rd place. That's a huge fucking accomplishment when you think about it, he's from some village, he spent half of his life in a combine on a farm.

Another thing, Fedor and them train 24/7, UFC is their job, this guy does it for being healthy. His work habits are dangerous. I was holding this drunk kid standing beside a car, he comes out of nowhere in his Mercedes, stops, laughs at us and continues on. He's a phsycopath.

I'll tell you something else, there's no chance in hell this guy is 84 kg. Maybe 2-3 years ago, but now he's 90-95kg. You decide.

Image

Smaller Fedor? This guy is 6'3.

LOL @ 10 seconds, also count him as heavyweight. I'm not saying he'll win against Fedor, but it will be interesting to see because I've seen this guy first hand.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: violence.

Unread post by Dobre » July 31st, 2009, 11:47 am

VostokSila wrote:
Wow. You have no idea what you're talking about
I've seen this guy up close in a #%@&#%@ soccer match tackle one guy, he literally broke him in half.
I have no idea what Im talking about... but it's not me who compares profesional sportsmen like this Bogdanov, to soccer fans. You really think that this guy can win a fight with Anderson Silva? or even Sean Sherk who is 77 kg, not 84 like this Bogdanov guy? I bet you don't even know the names I just said, don't be John #2 and talk about shit you don't know nothing about.
WTF?! Anderson? Sean Sherk? WHAT THE FUCK?! These guys are like fucking bantamweights. This guy is a heavyweight, regardless of the video I just posted was an example to show he's an aggressive striker.

No, it wasn't a soccer fan, it was a guy playing soccer and as a matter of fact was exactly like Sean Sherk, got his ass tackled by this guy and another guy, flipped in the air and slammed to the concrete ground. He broke a couple of bones, his neck maybe...

They basically turned a soccer match into a football match. And as I said, this video is at least 2-3 years old, he's at least 90kg now, 95kg for sure. In this video he was younger, shorter and skinner than he is now.

I'm not like John, John fantasizes beyond cartoons, I look at things from a realistic perspective.

You look at things from an instant perspective, and even then I wouldn't doubt my words. Fedor, who knows? But Sean Shark and fucking Anderson? I could squash those motherfuckers are thinner than Olivia from Popeye. It's like saying America would win a war against Russia because America's technology is better and it has more planes. People don't look back at history to see that with time, especially under pressure, and during total war, huge technological advancements are made and your army is built up en masse.

Nazi Germany...oh yeah sure we'll invade the Soviet Union, that dumbass Stalin killed all his good generals!

And guess what? Nazi's got whipped, raped and slaughtered.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: violence.

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 1st, 2009, 1:02 am

Dobre wrote:He's defeated a Bulgarian in Varna, in another video.
Well clearly he's the best in the world then.
he just doesn't take it seriously as his other job.
on top of that won the bronze medal at the European championships in Hungary.
More recently, in the Beijing qualifiers, he finished out of the medal.
I'll tell you something else, there's no chance in hell this guy is 84 kg. Maybe 2-3 years ago, but now he's 90-95kg. You decide.
Actually, last year he was still 84kg. Sorry, but I think Olympic officials and calibrated scales are a little better at detecting mass than you are.
Smaller Fedor? This guy is 6'3.
I meant compared to Tim Sylvia, who is 6'9.
I'm not saying he'll win against Fedor, but it will be interesting to see because I've seen this guy first hand.
He's nowhere near in Fedor's league, nor will he ever be.
I just posted was an example to show he's an aggressive striker.
That video actually demonstrated the exact opposite of him being aggressive.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: violence.

Unread post by Dobre » August 1st, 2009, 5:54 am

>More recently, in the Beijing qualifiers, he finished out of the medal.

http://www.the-sports.org/free-style-wr ... 24641.html

2006, 8th in the World Championships.

2007, 33rd.

http://www.vreme.com.mk/DesktopDefault. ... leID=64186

Scroll down to his picture, in cyrillic it says EP = European championsips, Hungary, bronze medal....

>Actually, last year he was still 84kg. Sorry, but I think Olympic officials and calibrated scales are a little better at detecting mass than you are.

Of course. In a year, you can't gain any weight, right. I mean, when I came to Canada, fell in a depression and started with McDonalds, at the age of 8 I went from 30 kg to 60 kg in 6 months...but no, that's impossible. Olympic officials and calibrated scales are right and my suffering is wrong at the hands of control freaks and their perscription pills.

>I meant compared to Tim Sylvia, who is 6'9.

Then it's a whole different story. This guy is cold. Tim is an open phsycopath. When he lost to Fedor, I remember. He went around the hallways in the building yelling and beating himself calling himself a pussy for tapping out. This guy would run like a little girl if come face to face with Tim, but then Tim would have to suffer for causing this guy the embarrasment when this guy gathers 20 people like him oh his friends and ends Tim's life.

>He's nowhere near in Fedor's league, nor will he ever be.

Now you're just trolling.

>That video actually demonstrated the exact opposite of him being aggressive.

Ok I'll have to agree with you on that, he did wait alot more...he was testing and pulled back. Not the guy I know tbh. The guy I know would take anyone on full force max potential.

Maybe the guy I know is the one a year later from the one I posted...but of course, Olympic officials(which can be bribed) and calibrated scales(which can be rigged) are right and my first hand experiance with the guy means nothing.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: violence.

Unread post by Dobre » August 1st, 2009, 5:56 am

This is where he finished out of the medal

https://webpoint.themat.com/section.php ... leID=16349

It was in Italy

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 1st, 2009, 1:49 pm

thewestside wrote:I checked the top one you described on the list after the Google search. Maybe your article just happened to float away somewhere?
lol, yep. it just floated away. if that is the thing you want to stick with then by all means, do so.
That they are Albanian like you should come far after the fact that they are also theives, killers, drug dealers, pimps, etc. That alone should be enough to make you want to distance yourself as far as you can from them. But you don't. You celebrate their criminality and use their crimes as a boast for Albanians everywhere.
hmmm no actually i don't. i can't distance myself away from them. i said i am not a criminal without a single tie to the albanian mafia. that is distancing myself away from them.
You're backpeddling again. You make it seem there were only a few Italian stragglers left after the mighty Albanians got done with them. What nonsense. The Italians never left and, as I said in other threads, have only increased their activity in the city in recent years.
never claimed only a few of them were left nor did i ever imply such a thing. you just implied it. later on in this conversation, you will accuse me of stating it as fact even though i implied nothing close to such. it's the typical thevirginside way.
All that can really be said is that the Albanians are now the dominant group in the prostitution racket. But that is not because they took it over by force. It's because A) the Italians have always farmed that racket out to other groups; B) the Albanians are the strongest immigrant group in the city, having apparently won their war with whatever other immigrant groups your own source said they were fighting; C) they are big in human trafficking which provides plenty of prostitutes; and D) the Italians are more concentrated on other activities.
hahahahahahaahahaha @ B. keep believing that. the victims were italian. 1 nigerian and 1 albanian as well. now how on earth that means they were fighting other immigrant i don't know. maybe italians got in the cross fire on accident. the albanian criminals are the biggest and strongest criminals in milan. i have a source to back it up! you don't have a source or anything to go against me so shut the hell up you idiot!
I've seen some articles and reports about Albanians being busted before. Just like here in the U.S., if it's something signficant, at least some media source will pick it up. If the Albanians were really as powerful as you claim, having taken over so much by force, there would be a lot more evidence than there is. But you will always find away to explain why there isn't. How long are you going to keep falling back on these excuses?
just because you claim there is no evidence. doesn't make it so. there is much evidence. i gave you one, a statement by cotaldo motta and two, a statement by researchers working on behalf of the british government. that's proof that they did in fact take the milan crime scene over by force.
I choose to go by the available evidence. Not just assume something like you do. Like I said in the other thread, you know you have nothing once you have to resort to hypotheticals.
my god, this is not what i asked you. i asked you if you honestly think not a single albanian gangster has ever gunned down and italian mobster in italy.
What does Milan being "the" major financial center have to do with the Albanians exactly? The Italian connection is obvious because that's where they launder much of their money, where they buy up legitimate businesses, and so on. But what does Albanians running prostitutes have to do with high finance?

And you can keep talking about Albanians "consolidating their power" all you want. All that is apparent is that they are the dominant group in human trafficking and prostitution. There is really no substantial evidence that they even tried to take on the Italians, much less got into an all out war with them.
i have one, a statement from cotaldo motta claiming they "took" prostitution away from n'drangheta. i have another statement from a british research team who investigated the area with the help of many police organizations and i have another london news article that claimed, they have been prepared to take on the italian mafia, particularly in milan. again, what do you have? nothing to go against this! you have absolutely nothing. you're just running on water. you have nothing to contradict me with! it's so sad that you're continuing this conversation.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: violence.

Unread post by CheGuevara » August 1st, 2009, 1:51 pm

VostokSila wrote:All John is doing is repeating himself over 3 pages, repeating things that have been proven as BS.

Russians shown violence in Hungary-Czec rep. more than Albanians have shown anywhere outside of the Balkan. They destroyed all the small drug/gun dealing operations by the street dealers in brighton (USA), preforming public executions. Albanians are the new kid who wants to get attention by trying to scream hard, Albanians will go away as quickly as they came.
how has it been proven as bs? the russians have not shown the same level of violence. every law enforcement agency agrees with me. not a single one agrees with you. why is that? why does interpol, the fbi and numerous other organization and sources agree with me instead of you?

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”