Albanians in Macedonia, Skopje and Ohrid

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Albanians in Macedonia, Skopje and Ohrid

Unread post by Dobre » October 9th, 2009, 11:48 pm

All of these pictures are in Macedonia, most are in Skopje and all beach pictures are in Ohrid, but there's also alot of pictures in Eastern Macedonia. If you look closely enough you can even spot a CIA agent in one of them.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Johnny: Spot the Albanians

Unread post by CheGuevara » October 10th, 2009, 10:57 am

dear god you patched up bulgaric rip offs are hard to look at.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 10th, 2009, 12:19 pm

CheGuevara wrote:dear god you patched up bulgaric rip offs are hard to look at.
That's fear you're feeling. Fear that the Arabic skin toned disgusting broken Bulgaric rip offs are better than you are. Fear that your Macedonian pal me can rip your throat out by making you such Allah's hairy cock.

6 months ago: If a Macedonian has done something big and it's on Google, you claim he's Albanian. 3 months ago: If a Macedonian has done something big and it's on Google, you claim what he did is not big compared to hook nosed Gyro flippers in Hamsburg. Hey Veles runs Frankfurt and Vienna...so..

More recently: If a Macedonian has done something big and it's not on Google, he doesn't exist.

Most likely he hasn't been arrested or killed. I'm guessing Burim Osmani is an informant. :o

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » October 10th, 2009, 2:33 pm

Yeah when his name is Besi Rudovic, It's kind of hard to mistake him for a patched up creature called a fyromian.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 10th, 2009, 8:32 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Yeah when his name is Besi Rudovic, It's kind of hard to mistake him for a patched up creature called a fyromian.
We don't have anyone called Besi. That must be a Chechen invention.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » October 11th, 2009, 12:00 pm

Tell us how a Macedonian named Roko Berishovic runs the prostitution in Milan and gives back to the needy Macedonian children in the slums.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 11th, 2009, 4:17 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Tell us how a Macedonian named Roko Berishovic runs the prostitution in Milan and gives back to the needy Macedonian children in the slums.
Are you high?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » October 22nd, 2009, 12:22 pm

Is there a lot of inbreeding in Macedonia? Those are some of the weirdest looking white people I've ever seen. Like the worst qualities of slavs and greeks combined.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 22nd, 2009, 12:29 pm

Silencioso wrote:Is there a lot of inbreeding in Macedonia? Those are some of the weirdest looking white people I've ever seen. Like the worst qualities of slavs and greeks combined.
No, not imbreeding. There is alot of intermarrige though, I can tell you how half my friends' families link back to mine. We look down on sister or cousin relationships, we aren't Anglosaxons or Muslims for fuck's sakes. :S

The faces in Macedonia didn't used to be like this 10 years ago. It's a mafia haven...the faces kinda adjust to the system. Other than that, I personally cherrypicked these pictures for their WTF qualities, there's tons of normal looking people.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » October 22nd, 2009, 1:27 pm

Silencioso wrote:Is there a lot of inbreeding in Macedonia? Those are some of the weirdest looking white people I've ever seen. Like the worst qualities of slavs and greeks combined.
Cousin marriage is seen as normal in rural Fyromia. In the cities, no it's not. But not brother, sister stuff. Just first cousins and that type of stuff.

And yes, I agree, they are ugly. Fyromians are generally the most mixed and ugly people in the Balkans. If you have facebook which I'm sure you do. Take a look at some Fyromians on there. Extremely ugly.

[now let's wait for dobre to be like NO NO, MACEDONIA IS A HOLY PLACE!! LOOK AT ALBANIANS! and post some gypsies pictures]

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 22nd, 2009, 4:48 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Cousin marriage is seen as normal in rural Fyromia. In the cities, no it's not. But not brother, sister stuff. Just first cousins and that type of stuff.

And yes, I agree, they are ugly. Fyromians are generally the most mixed and ugly people in the Balkans. If you have facebook which I'm sure you do. Take a look at some Fyromians on there. Extremely ugly.

[now let's wait for dobre to be like NO NO, MACEDONIA IS A HOLY PLACE!! LOOK AT ALBANIANS! and post some gypsies pictures]
Don't listen to CheGuevera, Silencioso, he's the known jester of the forum. No one takes him seriously.

Here's a typical shiptar(albanian) habit: Stealing.

The original sentence would be Albanians are the most ugly people in the Balkans.

As for being mixed, that's individual. There is intermarrige between prominent Macedonian families nonstop and unless you count that as inbreeding(and they don't even marry cousins in rural Macedonia, you're mistaking that for Albanians in rural Macedonia), then I don't know what else. It's up to the individual's linage or family.

Mine has never mixed with Albanians. We're 100% Aegean and Vardar Macedonian, but we have mixed with Bulgarians, Serbs and maybe elite Turks from the Ottoman era(even though this is still more of a conspiracy than a documented fact but whatever).

It's already a proven fact that Albanians have negroid like savagery, are as greedy as Jews and the most hideous people on this planet. Macedonians, on the other hand, are one of the most beautiful people on Earth. There are even folk songs about it. Albanians, on the other hand, naturally dry, ugly and just plain mountain Chechen type of crap

They remind me of year old cheetos. Btw Johnny thanks for admitting your people are Gypsies.

Slavs, on the other hand, are the most dominant white group of people in Toronto after Anglosaxons themselves, and hey Serbs and Russians, but no Albanians :o (watch Johnny say Romanians are Albanians! Portugese all Romance people are Albanian!)

http://www.toronto.ca/demographics/cns_ ... /cns98.htm

http://www.toronto.ca/demographics/cns_ ... cns102.htm

http://www.toronto.ca/demographics/cns_ ... cns101.htm

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 22nd, 2009, 4:53 pm

Of course, Johnny will say all the ones that speak Serbian are actually Albanians from Kosovo or some shit like that.

But aren't Albanians not traitors like Macedonians? Won't they say proudly and loudly I speak and am Albanian!?

Oh shit...I pulled a paradox. Johnny is officially confused and contradicted.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » October 22nd, 2009, 5:48 pm

Dobre wrote:[now let's wait for dobre to be like NO NO, MACEDONIA IS A HOLY PLACE!! LOOK AT ALBANIANS! and post some gypsies pictures]
Image[/quote]

right on cue. thank you for proving the retardation of fyromians.

best line of this forum.
i repeat, not in the cities of fyrom. but rural macedonians are known to practice cousin marriages. wanna know the people in those pictures who piss me off the most? the two guys in the first picture. old men trying to be playboys and club hoppers. truly sad.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 22nd, 2009, 10:10 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Dobre wrote:[now let's wait for dobre to be like NO NO, MACEDONIA IS A HOLY PLACE!! LOOK AT ALBANIANS! and post some gypsies pictures]
right on cue. thank you for proving the retardation of fyromians.

best line of this forum.
i repeat, not in the cities of fyrom. but rural macedonians are known to practice cousin marriages. wanna know the people in those pictures who piss me off the most? the two guys in the first picture. old men trying to be playboys and club hoppers. truly sad.[/quote]

Those old men are fucking mobsters, fraudsters, low down criminals, traffickers, the type of guys you worship. Reality is not fucking Godfather or Goodfellas like you always love quoting, reality is ugly scary looking motherfuckers will rape your sister if it meant making a buck they won't give a fuck if you're one of their own or if you see them as idols. If you have a nice sister and they want her, they'll have her.

The old men at nightclubs are always the ones at the VIP tables. Otherwise old Macedonian men = Kafanas. They own the fucking bars, nightclubs, country, region, not young people.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 22nd, 2009, 10:14 pm

Slovenia.....About all they're good for is climbing mountains. They're good at that though. Spent two weeks climbing with them and I guess they're ok. No real military to speak of.

Croatia....kept to themselves. I spent a couple of days providing security to the commander of their military. They got their butts kicked around by the serbs, enough said. I damn near died in Croatia once. I came within a hair of having my head ripped off by the tail rotor of a CH-53.

Macedonia.....Military stinks. Facilities are ruined. No money. Very poor country. Never ride in a tour bus in macedonia if you are going anywhere near the mountains that border greece. That ride scared the crap out of me. The roads are one lane and the driver thought he was in a corvette.

Serbia.....Military pretty much doesn't exist anymore. They didn't put up much of fight. Nothing against them though. If you ask me, we were on the wrong side in that one.

Albanians.....can go to hell. No military, just a bunch of muslim scum running around the foothills with AK's. Every time I see that falcon flag of theirs I get sick to my stomach. Sorriest bunch of bastards it's ever been my displeasure to be around.

^ That's what Americans think of shiptars and that's how much they care.

http://www.tigerforums.com/free-speech- ... ssies.html

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 22nd, 2009, 10:49 pm

Anti-Albanian mafia police action in Cair, Skopje, Macedonia

Albanian News Network(ANN - Albanian rip off of CNN)

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 3rd, 2010, 8:59 pm

Dobre wrote:Anti-Albanian mafia police action in Cair, Skopje, Macedonia

lol

IllyroPelasgian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by IllyroPelasgian » July 7th, 2011, 12:08 pm

Dobre wrote:Anti-Albanian mafia police action in Cair, Skopje, Macedonia

YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING DUMB SERBITCH OR MANKEYDONIAN
THIS CHANNEL IS CALLED ALSAT IDIOT

IllyroPelasgian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: Albanians in Macedonia, Skopje and Ohrid

Unread post by IllyroPelasgian » July 7th, 2011, 12:12 pm

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH LOL IM SURE I WOULD BET THESE ARE JUST SOME UGLY SERBITCHES AND MONKEYDONIANS YOU ANIMALS ARE REALLY UGLY IF I WOULD BE YOU I WOULD BE ASHAMED TOO

LETS SEE SOME SERBITCH BEAUTYS

AND SOME MONKEYDONIAN BEAUTYS

HAHAHAH THATS HOW THEY DO IT IN SERBIA THIS SLAVIC BI-TCHES

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » July 25th, 2011, 9:36 pm

This guy got killed.

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » February 6th, 2012, 10:54 pm

VsichkoEBosh wrote:Image

This guy got killed.
God damn me for posting this again but...

He was nicknamed the Duck and his faction was and is constantly warring with these guys over the security business(basically who gets to control all the weightlifters and martial artists, the tough guys, who make their living as enforcers for 'businessmen') in Eastern Macedonia. Of course, both naturally and historically, everything in Eastern Macedonia is connected to Bulgaria. This is why the Albanians' turf is in Western Macedonia, they have numerical superiority. Usually, you don't hear much about Bulgarian mafia related killings in Skopje or any Western Macedonian city or town, but they do happen from time to time. Most of that shit related to the Bulgarians, though rarely murders, since the population is small in Eastern Macedonia one does not need to kill something which could disappear. Nobody asks any questions when shit like this go down, it's obvious what could happen if they do. Justice? No chance. Some legs getting broken in exchange for silence? Most likely.

As I said, constantly warring with this guy's faction

And there you see

It's probably

Not a really good idea

I mean...

[img]http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 6512_n.jpg['/img]

That's some serious shit..

I mean, idk..

Whatever.. The point being is who controls the security business, controls the muscle, and thus, controls the Dark Brotherhood.

That means when a rich old fat fuck's daughter marries one of these goons, the goon will most likely be one of the bosses of the muscle industry since it requires a really good word for a rich slut to take a muscular bald ugly fuck and marry him and the father agreeing. That means they inherit the wealth, or if not at least the daughter will have the codes... I doubt the father knowing his baby daughter is a two faced whore will give her the codes to bank account, safe, vault, the millions, whatever, most likely entrusting them in his butler or some guy that has been by his side for the past 50 years and managed not to utter a single fucking word the whole time, like that loser friend you had in school who would stand outside waiting for you for a whole day if you told him to. But then again, I'm sure the whore has her ways, and no man can resist some seductions.

That being said, these fat fucks, as small time as they may seem compared to Russian or Italian or Chinese or whatever OC bosses, even Mexican or Colombian, are actually not. The only thing keeping the Balkan OC together is the Russians. Which leads me to my next thread...

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”